main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hawaii Happy New Year 2002

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by mac-nut, Jan 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mac-nut

mac-nut Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2001
    ok, everyone, time to finish recovering from all the holiday parties and excitement. What shall we do for our next gathering, and when shall we meet?

2. JeepChicksMechanic

JeepChicksMechanic Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2001
    Recover from our celebrating???? I didn't even know the party was over????

By the way.. we may now be addressed as Mr. and Mrs. JeepChick but I haven't lost the Mechanic title... shucks!

I think we should climb Stairway to heaven and watch the pod races from atop the mountain. Anyone Game? JeepChick is betting against the odds and I for one am positive all you out there will join us. Am I right? OR ha ha ha.. maybe we could just try and make good on that plan to have a movie marathon day!... your choice guys...later JC and JCM signing off :)

3. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    We need to get together soon. How about after the Hall's party Saturday afternoon? Where shall we go. It'll be the last time for Jeep Chick and Mechanic. Suggestions?

4. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    We had a nice farewell tonight at Dave and Buster's for JeepChick and Mechanic. It was also Cossybear's birthday.

5. Kmunee

Kmunee Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 2001
    It sounds like it was a nice party. I am sorry that I missed it. Wow, I have missed a lot of events. Still would like to meet all of you. Let me know when the next outing is planned, so I can hook up with you good people. Thanks!

6. keokiswahine

keokiswahine Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 4, 2000
    JeepChick and Mechanic flew out last night, PCS for Nevada. We shall miss them very much. There will be an activity of some kind in March. Cosseybear lives in Waialua, so we're trying to figure out where we can meet in between. Maybe we'll do a beach thing on the north shore next time. Just a thought.

7. Jedi_Nailbiter

Jedi_Nailbiter Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2000
    Happy New Year to you. You belong in the zoo.

8. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    now, what brought that on? We don't belong in a zoo; we are the zoo, and I am the head zookeeper. Is there a problem?

9. Kmunee

Kmunee Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 2001
    Just checking to see if you decided where the next gathering will be. And I have a question. Have you made any plans for the future about going to see SW EpII:AotC as a group? This question is for whoever decides where and when things happen.

10. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    We haven't made any plans as a group, yet. We've all be too busy with work and real life. No, we haven't made any plans for the grand opening. Alot has to do with what's happening at work and with our families. I try to get in on the first day, but closer to 6 pm, when I get back to town. Most others may go by the weekend. Lee will probably go to the first showing at midnight, but spouse and I need/like our sleep. 0400 comes early enough as it is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.