main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA Happy 'o' Pattys day everyone!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Anakin_Skywalker_X, Mar 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Anakin_Skywalker_X Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 9, 2002
    To start my day I decided to have a bit of Baliys Irish cream in me coffee. I just thro me old pee coat on and am on my way out to grab me self a new copy of the boondock saints and a 6 pack of me good old friend Sir Alec "Guinness" ;) than going to cook me family (wit the over see of me Irish grandmother) a great pot of corn beef 'n' cabbage :) Thats hows I be spending me day today, the old Irish way ;)

How 'bout you?

Cunnilingus? asked Paddy. I'll pass.
    It's true,you're a beautiful lass.
    But you'll not win my heart, you smelly ol' tart, till you learn to wipe your own (noun)!' [face_laugh]

2. MoNgO_FETT

MoNgO_FETT Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2003
    mongo be a having cornbeef n' cabage just like you is what mongo says :p

3. OddeBogodde

OddeBogodde Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 24, 2002
    I bought an 8 back of Guiness Pints. hehehe...

4. OddeBogodde

OddeBogodde Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 24, 2002
    Ok, well the Black Irish in me is having fun still but the rest of me isn't doing so well. Its 6:30 and I'm at work, 8 pints of guiness going through my viens still....what's my diet? It was kind of hard to walk this morning, let alone drive to work. I think I ran over a dog on my way here, or was that just an alcohol induced hallucination? Lord god, forgive me my trespasses...screw it...just help me make it through this day...that's all I ask.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.