main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN HAPPY STAR WARS DAY !!!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Ulkesh2, May 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ulkesh2

Ulkesh2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    Hey I know my life changed thirty years ago. Nothing better than being a five year old and seeing the first Star Wars when it was originally released. Today we're all so frakkin jaded, but back then it was fresh eye and ear candy. When that Star Destroyer passes overhead you felt like you were being pressed into your frakkin seat. I really do not remember any other film in which old and young stood up cheering during a film's climatic point - when a young kid named Skywalker, from a planet with two suns, fired proton torpedoes that were heard around the galaxy. Thank you Mr. Lucas for thirty years of fun and new hope. May the force of storytelling be with us all in the years yet to be.

2. GannorAton

GannorAton Jedi Youngling star 1

May 12, 2007
    Happy sw day and Ulkesh I got you an original "Dark Shadows" comic. I'll give it to you tommorrow.

3. Darth_TKD

Darth_TKD Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 6, 2002
    Here here! All hail Wilhelmus!!!

:)

4. WedgesOtherNephew

WedgesOtherNephew Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    *raises glass and toasts 30 years of Star Wars*

5. jediravenclaw

jediravenclaw Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 29, 2004
    *toasts along!*

Ladies and gentlemen, let us pray.

Our Plaid-Swathed Master who art in California, George be thy name; thy galaxy come, thy movies be done, on earth as they are on Coruscant. Give us this day our daily Star Wars; and forgive us our Jar Jar jokes, as we forgive those who proof read Episode II; and lead us not to the Dark Side, but deliver us from the Empire. For thine is the Force, the Jedi and the glory of the Ewoks, for ever and ever. May the Force Be With Us All.

6. Preachrman007

Preachrman007 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 12, 2002
    Thanks a lot. I have to pray the Lord's Prayer tomorrow and now I'm not sure I'll be able to get this version out of my head. :oops: [face_laugh]

7. jediravenclaw

jediravenclaw Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 29, 2004
    :D I'm glad you like!

ALL HAIL WILHELMUS!!

8. WedgesOtherNephew

WedgesOtherNephew Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    Good Stuff, JRC!...too funny!

If we stencil in very small aurebesh, I'll bet we can fit it on the orange barrel.

:p :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.