main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL Happy Thanksgiving, everybody

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Sabacc, Nov 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabacc

Sabacc Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    I'm gone for a little over a week. On the off chance that anybody even checks this board while I'm away, hope everyone gets to do something on Thanksgiving that makes them happy. Thank the maker.
    -Campbell

2. askywalker98

askywalker98 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2003
    Thanks for wishing us all a happy thanksgiving (assuming that I'm included in this ... thing)! Dont get lost in the Turky everyone! Now I must proceed to sleep so my stomach can get the "Turky Energy" it needs.

Zzzzzz...
    -Anthony

3. tristan458

tristan458 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 15, 2003
    Gobble, Gobble, Gobble

4. Pikaroth

Pikaroth Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2002
    Well, happy Thanksgiving to everyone. The perfect day to go see a movie all by yourself! =)

Brandon

5. tristan458

Aug 15, 2003
    THink I might go watch Timeline!

6. Pikaroth

Pikaroth Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2002
    Let me at least give you a friendly warning: Please, for the love of god, do not go! Paul Walker must remove himself from all future film projects. Let me be a model or something, but please, please get him away from a movie screen.

If you do go, well, I hope you get some good buttered popcorn. =)

Brandon

7. askywalker98

askywalker98 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2003
    Jesus Brandon, why didnt I come here BEFORE I went to go see Timeline. I think someone owes me back 2 hours of my life. I could have done better. Anyone could have done better. Whoever wrote that movie deservs to get shot, they couldnt even afford flashy special effects, or hot chicks for the main characters to marry. It makes me sick...

Ok, now that Im done with that. How was everyones Thanksgiving? I was stuck with a kid that does nothing but puts music on his stupid pocketPC and downloads scooby-doo backgrounds for his sister. :( Oh the humanity!

-Anthony

8. tristan458

Aug 15, 2003
    You know I think its Micheal Crighton who actually wrote that book. The same guy that wrote Jurassic Park, Congo, not to mention several other books. Yeah, so I guess youre right he does need to get shot, come on now. I didnt see the movie yet, but I actually READ the book and I thought it was interesting and couldnt wait for someone to make it into a movie, and that was 2 years ago. Kids now a days, I just dont understand them sometimes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.