main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark Happy Thanksgiving! What I'm thankful for.....

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by hyperspace_police, Nov 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    Happy Thanksgiving everybody.

I'm thankful to have met all of you. (Esp. some of you and you know who you are). Many of you have allowed me to "crash" at their homes and have welcomed me all times of the day.

I am thankful to be cancer free. Thankful for my children that are here and the ones that are gone, for they teach me things all the time.

I am thankful to have such a great group of friends, you guys are my extended family.

I'm also thankful that I'm not bald this Thanksgiving, but that ones kind of silly....

Love you guys.

Be safe!!

Bacon

2. ChaseKeJac

ChaseKeJac Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 5, 2006
    Happy Thanksgiving to my brothers and sisters here, hopefully I'll meet ALL of you one day.

I'm thankful for my wife who puts up with me and my son who is a blessing.

I'm thankful for getting hurt. Otherwise, I wouldn't have had the opportunity to get into Star Wars the way I have and meet everyone here and at my other home (The 327th).

I'm thankful the world hasn't ended without me getting to do all the things I haven't got to do yet.

I'm thankful for people who are doing C4 aren't doing DragonCon. (for BJ! LOL!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.