main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Happy Thanksgiving!

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by buffy_wine, Nov 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Slayer

Sith_Slayer Jedi Master star 6

Apr 9, 2002
    I bit through the center of my tongue once, when I lost my mouthguard in a football game. Didn't hurt though. Not too many nerve endings in that particular part of the tongue.

2. buffy_wine

buffy_wine Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 8, 2003
    Ewwww, eww, eww. I had a lot of teeth pulled when I was much younger. Before I was 10. I don't remember how much ended up being pulled, but I don't have the long teeth that looks like fangs. Oh well.

3. cyodarun

cyodarun Retired RMFF CR star 4

Apr 23, 2002
    Had to share this recipe that came with my wine club shipment.....I am making this tomarrow!!!!! BTW, dinner is still on if anyone's plans fell through, there will be plenty!

Quick and Easy Jellied Cranberry Sauce

Ingredients:

1 can jellied cranberry sauce
    1 bottle Armida Pinot Noir (a delightful little red I may add)

Method:

Open bottle of Pinot Noir and pour into wine glass, almost to rim, careful not to spill. Let breath. Sniff, sample, swallow.

Open can of jellied cranberry sauce. Insert knife into can along rim, running around perimeter of jellied cranberry, being careful not to damage jelly.

Drink glass of Armida Pinot Noir. Prepare to take action.

Turn can upside down onto plate, allowing jellied cranberry to emerge from can in one piece, in a leaning tower of cranberry formation.

Drink another glass of Armida Pinot Noir. Observe tower.

Think better of serving jellied cranberry sauce. Throw leaning tower of cranberry into trash. Finish bottle of Armida Pinot Noir. Think Happy Holidays instead!
    :) :D :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.