Happy Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by DonC, Nov 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonC Jedi Master

star 4
    Don't eat too much. ;)
  2. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Everything will be fine...unless Em tries to touch MY chocolate pie (grandma makes it) then JKOC will need a new archivist ;)
  3. _-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Master

star 3
    Happy Turkey Day everyone! Gotta love a paid day off from work.

I'm going to have a less-than-easy task of eating...I got emergency oral surgery done earlier this week on a wisdom tooth that was bothering me for days on end, so I have to eat on one side of my mouth right now :/ But at least I have all day to kick back and relax, and fall asleep due to the narcotic side effects of turkey :p
  4. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes, happy Thanksgiving to all indeed. I've been training the last few days (just an excuse to eat a little more lately ;)). I hope everyone has a great meal and great people to share it with.
  5. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm going to have a less-than-easy task of eating...

Ick, that does indeed sound unpleasant...and I can sympathize. For the past month now I've been battling a virus that has caused a lot of damage to my stomach and as a result it's difficult for me to eat most of the time. Oh well, if nothing else at least it's a form of portion control. :p

Happy thanksgiving everyone! :)
  6. Jade-Walker Jedi Master

star 4
    *gobble gobble*
    :p

Happy Thanksgiving. :D
  7. paxdelere Jedi Knight

star 1
    since it's thanksgiving:
    i'm thankful for all of the opportunities i've had in my life, college, friends, my dog. also, thanks tom turkey for tasting good and nfl for playing on this day or i would be very bored while i wallow in my gluttony on this fowl festivus.
    lastly, thanks GL for SW which made this cyberplace possible and those who volunteered for my project, i wish all of you a great holiday.
  8. Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Well lets see... I got home from work at about 8 am and went to sleep. Slept till 3 pm. Went to my parents house (which is where I am typing this and is still kind of weird to think that I'm back in CO) for Turkey Day. and have to go back to work @ 7pm. I have to be there earily because work is having Turkey too and I got volinteered to bring plates. So other than spending 4 hours @ my parents house... Today is just another day. :( The same will be said for Christmas. I HATE working 3rd shift! :(
  9. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    I had an interesting thing happen yesterday: a lady walked into my teen center, soaking wet and cold. She asked if she could sit down and warm up for a while, then nearly passed out in the doorway of the womens restroom. Turns out this lady is homeless, no family (son is in jail), and somebody tried talking her into his house ("lured" is more like it). We got her some warm food and a ride to a local womens shelter. After talking with her for a while, it really made me think about just how much I have going FOR me (as opposed to the things that went wrong).

So I took every opportunity to enjoy every moment of today!
  10. Jedi_BMack Jedi Master

star 4
    ...it really made me think about just how much I have going FOR me...

nothing like a quick refresher course from whatever higher power there is...

thanks for, well... everything i guess...

-b-

PS: now if it would only get on to some of that other stuff that i know has to be in it's plan... i mean c'mon, world domination isn't too much to ask for is it?
  11. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
    I think I am going to be eating turkey for MONTHS!!! :D
  12. darthmaul3162 Jedi Master

star 1
    Don't Eat to many touvers (leftovers)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.