Happy Thanksgiving!

Discussion in 'Philadelphia, PA' started by F16WarBird, Nov 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. F16WarBird Jedi Youngling

star 4
    [image=http://media-cyber.law.harvard.edu/blogs/static/jasonyeo/PartialThanksgivingspread.jpg]

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. It's one of those key times each year that we gather together with our family and friends to enjoy a traditional turkey dinner, and remember how important it is to be thankful for all that we have.

I charge each and every one of you to take a moment and reflect on all that we have, yet sometimes take for granted. Remember that while we enjoy our holiday that there are many who are starving in our own streets with nothing but a newspaper wrapped around them to fight off the biting cold. Remember, and help.

Forget not, our fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, boyfriends, and girlfriends who will be spending thanksgiving in the desert with an M-16 slung over their shoulder, a watchful eye for danger, and a deep longing in their hearts to be with us.

[image=http://scholarshipsforveterans.org/v-web/gallery/albums/Thanksgiving-2004/Thanksgiving.sized.jpg]

Come home safely Come home soon!

Happy Thanksgiving.
  2. Jedi180 Jedi Master

star 1
    Great words of wisdom, Joe. Never forget the less fortunate and our loved ones overseas. Remember, a meal isn't what this day is all about.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
  3. JediSoccerDad Jedi Master

star 3
    Happy Thanksgiving, folks!!

Safe wishes to all of you & your families!

Rob Lopez
  4. Lord-Wiz Jedi Master

star 4
    Happy Thanksgiving!!

Great words Joe =D=

[face_flag]
  5. veritasuk Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm sure the borrowers will be over to the US camps with their begging bowls
  6. Maleficant Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    What a wonderful day, I'm not cooking and I get to enjoy a nice food coma to come over me this evening.

*Raises a glass of spiked EggNog*

HAPPY TURKEY DAY TO THE FAOP!!!

[face_chicken] <---Closest thing to a turkey I can find...

Here, have some pumpkin pie----> [face_pumpkin]
  7. StarFromIHJ Force Ghost

star 4
  8. Stormtrooper_fan Force Ghost

star 5
    Happy Thanksgiving to all of you wherever you are... a safe and happy day to everyone :)
  9. Jairen Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends in the US and to all those not able to make it home for the holidays. Have a wonderful day!
  10. Saberwielder315 Jedi Master

star 4
    Happy Thanksgiving All!! I hope everyone enjoys their feast and has good Wine.
  11. citizenjohn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Happy Thanksgiving Everyone :)
  12. Padawan915 Force Ghost

star 6
    Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I stuffed my face full. Or at least I thought I did. :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.