main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Sereana_Nightstar, Nov 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Happy Thankgiving everyone!!!

I am thankful that Princess Leia is home and praying she will come out of her recent illness just fine.. I am thankful for the wonderful friends I have...

2. jedi-knight-FL

jedi-knight-FL Jedi Master star 1

Mar 16, 2005
    I am thankful for all of my friends and family.

Happy Thanksgiving !!!

3. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    I am thankful for my friends and family here and pray for safe and happy holidays for our loved ones who are far from home. The Holidays are bittersweet for me this year for many personal reasons, but I am thankful for my friends and family here who love and support me and lend me a shoulder to cry on when I need it and to share a round of laughter when we can. I am thankful for dear friends like Marie who are always there and always encouraging. For friends like Jamie and Ellison, Matt and Annie, Jace, and my mate Ross for having good times when we can and for sharing sci-fi and other venues. May the season be blessed for all of you MTFBWY all.[face_batting]

4. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    Happy thanksgiving to you all as well! Cant wait until the holiday party, we just need to decide on a movie for afterwards. -Onward

5. Ravenjack

Ravenjack Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2005
    Happy Thanksgiving all. I am thankful for my health, my friends and my family. Things might not be going the best right now, but we must make the best of what we have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.