main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX happy thanksgiving

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by robkun, Nov 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robkun

robkun Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2002
    i just want to wish all sa fan force members a very happy thanksgiving. i forgot to mention on friday and saturday toys r us is having a sale on star wars figures for $2.99 and the doors open at 6 am. you maybe able to find the new elphant mon and clone trooper pilot figures there. take care and may the fan force be with you all.

2. jocastanuclone

jocastanuclone Jedi Youngling

Nov 21, 2002
    Thanks robkun....I was planning on going down to the Forum Toys R Us. Could not find the time that it opened...checked this room first, then I was going to toys r us website. KB toys opens at 5 a.m. but their star wars figures are 4.99...needing to get a republic gunship...also want to find the geonosian arena for the figures! If the light side of the force is with me...I will find my still elluded YODA!

3. robkun

robkun Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2002
    hi jacousta, all toy r us stores will open at 6 am. i plan on going to the forum store myself. i will be wearing my celebration 2 t-shirt with a star wars cap. hope to see and meet you there.

4. jocastanuclone

jocastanuclone Jedi Youngling

Nov 21, 2002
    Hey Robkun....
    did you finally get in line? Saved over 34 dollars by getting there early...wow what a scene. Am just gonna keep on looking for more toys! I am so excited about the Geonosian Battle Arena....when payday comes again, I am going to get the Republic Gunship. Do you think they will ever get the Trade Federation Droid Control Ship....with the detachable spaceship? Now that would be cool! Have a great shopping day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.