main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Macon, GA Happy Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by sabrann, Dec 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sabrann

sabrann Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 23, 2002
    I just wanted to wish everyone a belated happy thanksgiving and I hope you all had a good one.

:)

2. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    I, too, hope that everyone had a safe, happy, and turkey-filled holiday (or veggie-filled holiday, for any vegetarians).

I'm still recovering from the four day food extravaganza that is my family's thanksgiving feast. I'm a bit lethargic, but on the bright side, I only gained 1 pound. ;)

3. Smiling-Otter

Smiling-Otter Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2001
    Minacia -

Only a pound? Amateur... :)

I hope everyone's Thanksgiving went as well as mine.

- Tom

4. litllejedi

litllejedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 29, 2001
    **mmmm turkey***

Happy thanksgiving indeed. I had a delightful time at the dance convention in Atlanta over the holidays. I did breakaway on Thursday to visit the rest of the family in AL. We returned to the big A that evening to begin preperations for the show on friday. The show was better than I expected even though I did screw up. Maybe we will even make it onto the pictures board for the hosts' website soon. I'll be sure to let ya know.

I did not get to see the IMAX AOTC again, the show times were just uncooperating. Maybe next time.

5. Grand_Admiral_Jedi

Grand_Admiral_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2002
    Hey everyone. I stayed here and ate with some families from my church. I'm glad to hear people had fun. I tried to get you litlle jedi on Friday to go to the IMAX, but I couldn't reach you.

So what's Allie Fox doing? I haven't heard from him lately.

BTW, has anybody seen the holiday R2 and C3P0 figures? They have them at Dublin Wal-Mart.

See Yah.
    GAJ out.

6. whipwarrior

whipwarrior Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2002
    Yeah, I found the Santa 3PO and R2 figures at Wal-Mart here, as well. They're kind of cute, but they could have done a better sculpt for 3PO.

-Dale

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.