main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Happy Tree Friends Bios...Who in PFF is which Tree Friend ?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by VoidDancer, Oct 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Duron

Master_Duron Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2002
    Thats quite all right Dave ;)

2. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Boy that sounds like something I would do. Glad to know I'm not alone in my ability to reek havoc on the human body in ridiculous ways.

Ex. 2 Broken Toes, 4 Dislocated Metatarsels and 3 stitches to sew the toes back together after falling UP THE STAIRS :D [face_blush]

3. Master_Duron

Apr 29, 2002
    Okay my list of pretty serious injuries.

1. Shot in leg
    2. Stabbed in back of head
    3. Fallen of cliff (put rock through kneecap)
    4. Amusement Park Ride accident (dislocated both knees.)
    5. Electricuted seriously.
    6. Broke colarbone in 5 places to lool like a "W"
    7. Cracked back of ankle enough where if I tried to stand on it I would fall.

I also have many scars from major and minor cuts.

I figure I have about 4 lives left. ;)

I f

4. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    I got that one:

1. Tetnas from a stepping onto four rusty nails that went completely through my foot (age 5)

2. Softball Injuries - Metal Cleat pattern scar on left calf, Broken left orbit, every finger and toe broken at least once, and broken ribs 8 times (played competively for 10 years)

3. Side swiped by a car @ (14) - completely dislocated both knees, and destroying the growth plates in the right knee (3 reconstructive surgies, two screws, bonded knee cap and plastic implants later)

4. Separated Thoracic Vertabrae (10)- Played football (biggest kid in the county and my god-father was a coach) 1 month of traction

5. Top of hand ripped open (13) - Setting up bed and brother dropped box spring, got my hand caught between the frame and box spring

6. Broken Big Toe (16) - Falling out of Box car, when slightly inebriated (who am I kidding, I was sloppy drunk at the time) Had to have nail removed and temporary pin put it (still crooked)

7. Broken and Dislocated Hand/Wrist/Thumb (16) - Working in high school theatre on the counter-weighted rope system w/ warped rails. Used all of my weight to try and unstick one of the rails, successful, sort of

8. The 2 toe incident (17) - See above

9. Back Sprain (16)- Wrapped around a cabinet, backwards while trying to move a 30 foot pole

10. Dislocated Knee & Back sprain (17/18, week of my birthday)- Stupid weight training teacher

11. Dislocated Knee and Back (22)- Trying to carry a 475lbs man down 3 flights of stairs w/ 4 other people while I was an EMT

And one of my most spectacular incidents:

12. Flipped over handle bars of brand new 10-Speed (11) - Black eyes, nearly tore off my right ear, entire back covered in road rash, sprained ankle and wrist, and both shoulders scraped down to the nice white stuff. My crowning glory of clutzy behavior.

I'll wait for everyone to quit laughing before posting agin.

5. Master_Duron

Apr 29, 2002
    I feel like we are in the cabin of the Orca telling scar stories with a 35' GreatWhite stalking us. ;)

6. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    /ZOO peeks in to see if the laughter has faded yet/

Okay, yeah, I was thinking of Lethal Weapon 3 too.

Looking at that list, makes me wonder how I've survived this long. And those are only some of the the major events (ones that required hospital intervention), all of the piddly stuff makes me look like a walking accident.

Oh yeah, I just looked at my hands.

Hand caught in a meat slicer (20) - cut through the muscles and nerves in the meat of my thumb/hand

Ski Pole to the thumb (13) - My brothers and I were having a lightsaber battle and one of them almost took of my thumb at the 2nd joint (1983, I guess he was still hung up on ESB, hehe)

7. Master_Duron

Apr 29, 2002
    I wasnt paying attention while cutting a sandwich and almost cut of the tip of my finger.

8. Jedi_Wench

Jedi_Wench Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2002
    Cutting off finger...BAD. I did that..NOT FUN! OWIE!

9. EmprsHandMick

EmprsHandMick Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Amazing... and I haven't even had to go to the emergency room once in my entire life. I'm just waiting for the day I manage a spectacular injury at work. Nearly sliced my hand open a couple weeks ago with a contaminated test tube I broke in my left hand. Then today while I was streaking in the lab I forgot the old lesson of heat conducting itself through metal... so that loop thats red hot and has been in the "Bacticinerator" for heaven knows how long has a VERY warm handle...

10. Jedi_Wench

Sep 8, 2002
    I loved streaking plates...and yes, I burned myself once with one of those red-hot loops. Ouch!

I miss Micro lab...it was my favorite biology class!

11. EmprsHandMick

EmprsHandMick Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Hehe. There you have it gentlemen! Two ladies of the PFF who enjoy streaking! ;)

12. Jedi_Wench

Sep 8, 2002
    WOO HOOOOO!! [face_laugh] I was thinking the SAME thing!!

Streaking = FUN! [face_devil]

DOH! Stupid limit!

13. Diesel_Dave

Diesel_Dave Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
  14. Master_Duron

Apr 29, 2002
  15. VoidDancer

VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 13, 2002
  16. Jedi_Wench

Sep 8, 2002
    *GIGGLE*

I just luvs you guys!! [face_blush]

17. Master_Duron

Apr 29, 2002
  18. Jedi_Wench

Sep 8, 2002
    The scary thing is I like the real thing too!! [face_laugh]

Of course, all the times I actually streaked were out of necessity. I didn't initiate the streaking, really I didn't! :D

19. Master_Duron

Apr 29, 2002
    Of course, all the times I actually streaked were out of necessity

Yeah right. ;)

[JW speaking] I was having this really big problem and I just thought "If I streak it will just solve everything" [JW speaking]

J/K :p

Duron ducks as a shoe flies over his head

20. Jedi_Wench

Sep 8, 2002
    [face_laugh] SNORT!! [face_laugh]

Ahem...not really, but I can see that happening!!! :D

No, I went skinny dipping a few times in high school and I didn't hide my clothes as well as I thought. (Not to mention the fact that I didn't know my guy friends had somehow found out where I was and what I was doing.) They stole my clothes two of the times I went and I had to chase them to retrieve them. Needless to say, they enjoyed themselves immensely. But they got their comeupance eventually. [face_devil]

Hell hath no fury like a Wenchy scorned!!

MWAA HAAA HAAAAAA!

When they went skinny dipping and I found out...they never found their clothes and had to drive home naked and explain it to their parents!!! GIGGLE!

21. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    LOL --I can only imagine what the PFF camping trip is going to be like. ;)

Actually, any lakes up in the mountains would have to be way too cold for swimming. Maybe we need to do a summer camping trip down to a river with good swimming holes. ;) [face_devil]

22. Master_Duron

Apr 29, 2002
    Good going JW

Teach those boys a lesson. ;)

23. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    See, I spent my teenage summers in the Chesapeake Bay & the mouth of the Atlantic. We would do pirate raids on skinny dippers. Sneak up on them, board their boats, steal their clothes and then take off blaring the horn. Try explaining naked boating to the Coast Guard a few times and see how much fun you can have. I was fortunate enough to never get caught myself, but my god-sister & her friends had a hell of a time explaining what happened w/ them to her parents. (hehehehehe :D)

24. Jedi_Wench

Sep 8, 2002
    [face_laugh]

It's all about the revenge. [face_devil]

A PFF camping trip sounds FABULOUS!!! :D

I love teaching boys lessons! Hee hee!!!

25. army_no_arms

army_no_arms Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 5, 2002
    Would teach a little monkey some lessons also? :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.