Harold and Kumar go to White Castle

Discussion in 'Idaho Falls, ID' started by Oscar_the_Gungan, Jul 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ariadnae1 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Both Harold and Kumar represent hope. Never give up on what you want to attain. Harold got the cajones to finally talk to Maria, and Kumar wouldn't let the night end without White Castle.

If you can want it or dream it, go for it man. That is what this movie taught me.
  2. Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yes, I think if I followed their example things would be better in my life for sure.
  3. RABIDJAWA Jedi Knight

star 2
    But, Erik, you are kinda like Roldy after Saturday night...
  4. Ariadnae1 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Good point Adam. I am very proud of you, Erik!!!!
  5. Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Knight

star 3
  6. RABIDJAWA Jedi Knight

star 2
    That's what Kumar called Harold at several points in the movie.
  7. Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Knight

star 3
  8. Marvincade Jedi Knight

Are you guys sure he wasn't saying Rundi? Because in Punjabi that means slut. If you are curious, a guy picks up little gems like that from research labs.
  9. RABIDJAWA Jedi Knight

star 2
    No, nothing is certain. In this world gone mad, the possibilities are endless.
  10. Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Knight

star 3
    The hotel we booked in Indy is within walking distance from a White Castle. Yee Haw! We are going that's all there is to it, lol
  11. Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well, its just been announced Harold and Kumar hit DVD on Jan. 4, 2005.

Here are the specs: Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle (also $27.95) will be available in separate R-rated and Extreme Unrated versions. Both will be anamorphic widescreen with Dolby Digital 5.1 audio. Extras on the R-rated version will include deleted/alternate scenes, 4 interview/production featurettes, audio commentary with director Danny Leiner and actors John Cho and Kal Penn, another commentary with writers Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg, the theatrical trailer and a DVD-ROM script-to-screen option. The Extreme Unrated version will include these extras plus "extreme" outtakes, a bonus "extreme" commentary by Danny Bouchard and All Too Much's Yeah music video.

This disc sounds like a winner to me!
  12. Ariadnae1 Jedi Knight

star 2
    This will be something that I buy, for sure. We will have to have a party so we can watch it!!
  13. RABIDJAWA Jedi Knight

star 2
    If we're gonna do a party for this movie, I say we go the full nine and have a "STONER MOVIE PARTY". We could watch stuff like Half-Baked, Up In Smoke, Friday, and The Big Lebowski. That's a lot of entertainment.
  14. Ariadnae1 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Dude, that sounds like a good idea. I have Up in Smoke.........stoner movies rule.

It has been decided that when we go to Celebration III that we have to get a picture of all that go in front of White Castle. That would soooo rock.
  15. Ariadnae1 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Only a few more weeks gang. I am getting very excited about this movie coming out on DVD. When I told my sister-in-law about it, she said it sounded really cool, and can't wait to see it.

H&K RULE
  16. Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Knight

star 3
    Have heard talk of the sequel, I really hope that happens.
  17. Ariadnae1 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Don't forget, on January 4, 2005 to run out and get your copy!!!
  18. nordicgal Jedi Knight

star 2
    Harold & Kumar party this Friday night!!

Alan and I will be hosting a "H&K" party this Friday, January 7, at 7:00 pm, at 767 Reed Ave. If you don't know the directions, call us at 524-8890.

Erik/Adam/Erin (??) - someone needs to bring the movie.

Alan and I will be serving chili with all the fixin's, for those of you who are interested. Please bring your own drinks. If you don't like chili, feel free to bring your own grub as well.

Also, if you have a folding camping chair, it would help if you could bring that as well. We don't have a lot of seating.

I can't wait!! I haven't seen this movie yet!! [face_shame_on_you]

PS - As always, all are welcome, but please remember: our house isn't "kid-proof," and we have animals. :)
  19. nordicgal Jedi Knight

star 2
    I think the raccoon should get his own movie. He was awesome!! ;)
  20. nordicgal Jedi Knight

star 2
    I just saw White Castle burgers at the new Super Wal-Mart on Broadway!! =P~
  21. Ariadnae1 Jedi Knight

star 2
    you know, they really weren't that bad.

I want you all to eat a couple of sliders for me when you go to C-III. I really wish I could go.

DAmn you ADAM!!!
  22. RABIDJAWA Jedi Knight

star 2
    Wait a minute, what exactly did I do?
  23. Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Knight

star 3
    In less the two months we will be sitting in a real White Castle. Maybe it will be the location of an unofficial Harold and Kumar Celebration. I can almost taste those sliders now.
  24. nordicgal Jedi Knight

star 2
    Just make sure you order a "mountain" of burgers just like they did in the movie.

They each ate like - what - 30 sliders?! Of course, after an adventure like that, one WOULD tend to be a bit hungry! ;)
  25. Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Knight

star 3
    I am sorely tempted to buy this: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15687&item=3959670920&rd=1

It would be cool to go to White Castle wearing Kumar's Meekrab shirt.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.