main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Harrison Ford (Han Solo) in TFA

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Darth Chiznuk , Mar 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RC-2473

RC-2473 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 14, 2015

there was a general plot leak yeah.

2. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
    about a year ago.

3. JabbatheHumanBeing

JabbatheHumanBeing Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 14, 2015
    In case you're interested: http://boards.theforce.net/threads/current-film-rumors-no-discussion.50028227/page-2

4. Nipuhanipera

Nipuhanipera Force Ghost star 5

May 25, 2014
    [​IMG]

thejeditraitor likes this.
  5. Binary_Sunset

Binary_Sunset Force Ghost star 5

Oct 28, 2000
  6. Durge_

Durge_ Jedi Master star 1

Jan 26, 2004
    So if he was always in the plans for Episode VIII, why was he allowed to fly that plane? that's crazy

7. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Again, that site has been proven to be a fake. Don't trust anything that is posted on there.

8. redlightning

redlightning Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 1, 2014
    I hate Han Solo. To me he should've been killed off years ago like Ford wanted. I don't see what other fans see in him.

9. starocean90

starocean90 Chosen One star 8

Feb 19, 2014
    oh for the love of...
    you hate Luke and he should be killed, now you hate Han too and he should also perish.
    let me guess, Leia is next.

10. JabbatheHumanBeing

Jul 14, 2015
    Given the exact same comments you directed at Luke in the Luke thread, I can only assume that you are deliberately trolling.

11. redlightning

Feb 1, 2014

Or I'm tired of the same characters for the last three decades. Time for some new blood. This is one reason we needed the prequels.

LANDO_ROCKS likes this.
  12. starocean90

Feb 19, 2014
    how is it for the last 3 decades when this is the first movie of the OT3 since 1983, meaning no OT3 for the last 3+ decades?[face_dunno]

13. JabbatheHumanBeing

Jul 14, 2015
    I don't care if you are an OT-basher, to be honest. You can do that to your heart's content on the PT forum. But you're in the Han Solo thread. Saying you "hate Han Solo" in the Han Solo thread is, by most definitions, trolling.

14. redlightning

Feb 1, 2014

The EU, which thank goodness is no longer canon.

15. starocean90

Feb 19, 2014
    sorry but that was never canon nor is that the same thing as the actors returning to their iconic roles for the first time since 1983.

16. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Hi. Consider this a friendly alert that, should you choose to continue your boring, absurd little shtick of attempting to stir up drama in our forums, your final moment on this site will be far more memorable than your trite attempts at trolling have ever been. Find a different approach to posting. Or don't. Either way, we're done with your routine.

17. redlightning

Feb 1, 2014

The old EU was not canon? Could've fooled me. Either way I think it's time to break away from the Solo and Skywalker characters, especially the originals. Reports of Han's death in this film may be the beginning of that.

18. Jedi Older Code

Jedi Older Code Jedi Master star 4

Jun 17, 2014
    So much hate. We all know where that leads...

19. LUH-3417

LUH-3417 Jedi Master star 4

May 11, 2001
    has the casting call thing been totally debunked? sorry if already talked about but just read this and it appears to go against everything weve heard. unless theres a flashback or something or deliberately throwing people off ya know. anyone?

20. Nipuhanipera

Nipuhanipera Force Ghost star 5

May 25, 2014
    I hate Star Wars. I don`t even know what I`m doing here.

21. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Pretty much. That site has been posting Star Wars casting calls since 2013 with a bunch of false information, including saying that TFA shooting would take place in New Mexico and Los Angeles and principal photography would start January 21, 2014 (we all know that didn't happen). Also, if you do a search for it on google, it seems to be linked to scam reports and other odd activity. I wouldn't trust anything that is mentioned on there.

22. Binary_Sunset

Binary_Sunset Force Ghost star 5

Oct 28, 2000
    Regardless, I really, really hope that rumors of Han's death are premature. I don't know how such a death could avoid one of the two horns of the following dilemma:

1. The death is heart-wrenching and makes the movie a major downer, overshadowing the rest of the movie. Everybody thinks of it as "that depressing movie in which Han dies".

2. The death is glossed over, making Han's death about as emotional as that of Biggs. "That's it?"

23. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    I think that's why we have Luke saved mostly for the end. I heart breaking death followed by a euphoric reunion.

thejeditraitor likes this.
  24. JediRocks74

JediRocks74 Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 7, 2015
    If Solo dies, I expect a solemn and moving tribute to one of the most beloved characters in movie history. It doesn't have to,be a downer. It could be a moment that galvanizes others to join the resistance. That's how I see it.

25. redlightning

Feb 1, 2014

Me either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.