main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Harrison Ford: "I'm looking forward to it."

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by TheBBP, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    I just hope it will be SOMETHING interesting. Presentation is everything, man. Now I got ideas...but most would sadly end up being more akward than cool [face_plain]

2. ezekiel22x

ezekiel22x Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2002
    Why on earth would you put the guy from Regarding Henry in a Star Wars movie?

3. Narutakikun

Narutakikun Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 8, 2012
    Or perhaps I should have said that the scriptwriter needs to know which characters are going to be in the movie, and which ones... Arndt.

:D

4. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    His name was Henry. Indiana was the dog.

5. kegs202

kegs202 Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 26, 2013
    Maybe Disney have had them in filming a special short video (in costume) to be shown at the Star Wars weekend !!

6. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    I've resigned myself to the fact that coming to this site everyday will make me quite jaded where public announcements are concerned. The official sources just take too long.

7. Kuestmaster

Kuestmaster Jedi Master star 2

Nov 17, 2012
    Just announce it already
    Don't tell me the odds!

8. Darth Claire

Dec 21, 2012
    And since this is JJ who knows...we might never get a confirmation and he'll spend the next 2 years toying with us on whether or not they really are returning. He's just secretive like that *that phrase is now my new catchprase for JJ Abrams. ;)*

Pro Scoundrel likes this.
  9. P.Sam

P.Sam Jedi Padawan star 1

May 31, 2011
    As for me I don't need a confirmation, it's just too obvious that they'll be in their respective role in Episode 7. Infos leaks from everywhere and even George Lucas himself. It's Disney worst kept secret so far. There may be a few contractual things to deal with before making an announcement but I am very please to see Ford looking forward to play Solo. A credible sequel to the OT needs an appearance of the big three. THEY ARE BACK.

Krueger and Darth Claire like this.
  10. Leias_Left_Bun

Leias_Left_Bun Jedi Master star 4

Feb 18, 2013
    I still think that, for JJ's sake, they want to wait until after Trek Into Darkness has it's day in the sun. In any event, Disney will announce the cast when they are good and ready, and not a moment before. In the meantime, Lucas and the OT cast will continue to have these little Freudian slips and we'll continue to analyze the heck out of every single one.

Krueger likes this.
  11. Darth Cornish

Darth Cornish Jedi Grand Master star 1

Nov 7, 2000
    You're looking forward to it? - Join the club Harrison!

12. Palpatine2016

Palpatine2016 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2012
    It's funny you say respective roles, cause Harrison told me he's playing Jar Jar in Episode VII.

Jedi_Liz, Padme501st and HK-FittyCent like this.
  13. Big Bad Yoda Daddy

Big Bad Yoda Daddy Force Ghost star 4

Mar 8, 2000
    Wow, he seems genuinely grateful for the chance - what a cool snippet of video.

14. Pro Scoundrel

Nov 20, 2012
    "Mesa takin' orders from just one person, mesa!"

Padme501st, lbr789, Vthuil and 3 others like this.
  15. Darth kRud

Darth kRud Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 1, 2012
    I'm looking forward to watching Han get killed by the new villain.

16. Pro Scoundrel

Nov 20, 2012
    But, what if Han IS the new villain? Mwuhaha!

Darth kRud and Darth Chiznuk like this.
  17. Darth Claire

Dec 21, 2012
    I already have two ideas on how he might die. Either A)Like that Kirk guy did in the first 10 minutes of Star Trek. Crashing the Falcon to save the other heroes or B) Die fighting like a bad ass like Boromir
    Then again...that might be more fitting for Luke.

Darth kRud likes this.
  18. Pro Scoundrel

Nov 20, 2012
    I think Han's going to die face down on a cantina table after failing to shoot first in a gun fight, because any other outcome would be preposterous. :)

19. Leias_Left_Bun

Leias_Left_Bun Jedi Master star 4

Feb 18, 2013
    I don't see Han's death happening any of those ways. First, I think he'll die towards the end of the film. Harry may be old but he's still a big star and will probably command a bigger salary then the rest of the cast, so Disney will want their money's worth. Then I see Han dying in some great moment of self-sacrifice -- like he crashes his ship or blows up the building he's in so that his children can escape the bad guys. Something along those lines.

TreborSabreon likes this.
  20. GunganSlayer

GunganSlayer Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2013
    Pretty sure all the contracts have been squared away for quite some time. I mean, look at this video. How much more obvious does Ford need to be without flat out saying "YES, I'm in it!"?

A lot of you seem to be bashing Disney's "hoopla" event, or simply "don't care" about it. Actually, I don't really care about it either, but I'm patient and I can wait for official confirmation, although I'm confident all signs point that Hamill, Fisher, and Ford are already signed. Planning an announcement event is the type of thing Disney wants to do, because it will generate a lot of public and media attention, and will no doubt please all of its shareholders.

admiral_Jim likes this.
  21. Orochi Oni

Orochi Oni Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 8, 2013
    I can't believe anyone is in doubt that Hamill, Ford and Fisher will return, to be honest.

22. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    I tired of being patient! Tell me, Disney! Tell me now, ahhhhhhhhhhh! :mad:

JainaSoloYJK likes this.
  23. admiral_Jim

admiral_Jim Jedi Master star 3

May 7, 2004
    He'd make a terrible politician......"so Harrison, are the old gang getting back together" look away, look away, what should I say, think of a lie

HK-FittyCent likes this.
  24. Pro Scoundrel

Nov 20, 2012
    "Patience."
    "And sacrifice knowing before the whoop-de-do?"
    "If you honor what they wait for, yes."

25. DARTHSHAME

DARTHSHAME Jedi Master star 4

Dec 19, 2003
    Totally agree. It simply makes sense for Disney. The Big 3 will be there. I am sure Ford will probably sign the contract when he is pleased with Han's role in the movie. Once all are signed we will get the big announcement that all have previously predicted.