LA, CA Harrison Ford Q&A And Empire Screening!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by LordMarduk, Apr 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordMarduk Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    To celebrate the 30th anniversary of "The Empire Strikes Back," Lucasfilm is planning a yearlong charity campaign that kicks off on May 19 with the hottest fanboy ticket of the year: A one-night-only digital screening of the 1980 "Star Wars" sequel at the ArcLight Hollywood and an on-stage Q&A with Harrison Ford.

The ArcLight screening will benefit St. Jude Children?s Research Hospital, a cause that persuaded the 67-year-old Hollywood icon to participate despite his long-standing reluctance to revisit the "Star Wars" universe and his role as rakish interstellar smuggler Han Solo.

Who is going???
  2. Bowen Force Ghost

star 4
    If I can go, I'm down. I mean, I don't know what it'll cost, my guess is there goes another $500 from my wallet, but whatever probably worth it. I went to see ESB last year during the summer in a theater, it played in Portland, OR. I flew up to see it there. Hehe, I'm joking I was going to be in town anyway (my home town) and it just worked out perfectly, but it was great fun, the event sold out immediately basically, I mean the line was huge and if you weren't in it hours early you didn't get tickets.
  3. GFORCE13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I don't know yet will depend on my Work Schedule that week.[face_thinking]
  4. LordMarduk Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    For me depending how much the tickets are?
  5. Varekeii Jedi Knight

star 2
    That would be a double ditto from me to GF & LM's posts.
  6. LordMarduk Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    Why does star wars have to be expensive
  7. GFORCE13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well here is the latest looks like it will not quite be $500.00 and just ck'd the Link looks like it has decided itself they are completely sold out. Going, Going, GONE....
    http://www.collider.com/2010/04/16/arclight-hollywood-lands-one-night-only-empire-strikes-back-screening-with-harrison-ford-qa/:_|
  8. LordMarduk Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    Sold out already??? Well now I know I'm not going lol
  9. Bowen Force Ghost

star 4
    Ok wow that just stinks, that is nothing too, $175 for the best tickets? I would have gladly paid for a once-in-a-lifetime experience like that. But now, sold out already, great... thanks for that. Grrr... maybe on eBay
  10. Varekeii Jedi Knight

star 2
    I would have said that even $175 is outrageous in this current economy, but obviously, if it's already sold out at $500, I must be wrong.
  11. GFORCE13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    V you are wrong, there were no $500.00 Tickets only $175.00 & $100.00 but as usual with these kind of events by the time you hear about them all the tickets are usually gone, Oh Well maybe for the 60th Anniversary!!!
  12. Varekeii Jedi Knight

star 2
    No, GF, I was paraphasing your earlier post. The $500 was not my idea. Why should I google it for myself when I already know there's no way I could afford to go? I was going by your info.
  13. GFORCE13 Jedi Knight

star 3
  14. LordMarduk Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    I'll just dress like Harrison ford and interview myself lol
  15. GFORCE13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    LM that's funny but if you want Company I have a good Aton Toht Costume!!!:-B
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.