main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Harrison Ford's Recent Film Work

Discussion in 'Lucasfilm Ltd. In-Depth Discussion' started by howardgarbo, Mar 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. howardgarbo

howardgarbo Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2005
    I'm curious to hear what everybody else's opinion is on Harrison Ford's work in the past decade.

IMO, Air Force One was the last *good* film he did. He seemed lively and energetic in it and the film certainly benefitted from it as it had great action sequences.

Then after that film, things started to go downhill. Six Days Seven Nights and K-19 were watchable at best but still a far cry from Ford's best work. Random Hearts, What Lies Beneath were forgettable and the less said about Hollywood Homicide the better. I haven't seen Firewall but the film (from what I've read and seen according to previews) looks like a bland, run of the mill action thriller.

I really wished Harrison took the Winfield role in Traffic (eventually played by Mike Douglas). He would have been interesting in it and would have expanded his range.

2. AdamBertocci

AdamBertocci Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    I can see why it sort of makes sense to have this here, but... as much as Harrison Ford is a part of the projects we discuss in LFL Projects, he himself is not a Lucasfilm Project (although George may like to think otherwise ;) ) and thus the link is too tenuous for my taste.

Feel free to restart this thread in either JCC or Amphitheatre, depending on how intellectual you want the discussion to get.

Rick McCallum loves you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.