main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Harrison's New Movie

Discussion in 'Archive: Milwaukee, WI' started by solo414, Apr 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. solo414

solo414 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    Click here to check out the new trailer for Harry's new flick: "Hollywood Homicide"

I'm really excited to see this one. Harry looks... well... out of his mind and it's HYSTERICAL.

2. BobaBen

BobaBen Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    I saw the trailer for this when i saw anger mangement. It looks like it will be pretty funnny

Ben

3. LeiaYT1300

LeiaYT1300 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 7, 2002
    I just saw the trailer for this, and I laughed so hard my sides hurt! It's nice to see Harry break out of his serious and stoic movie persona that's he's maintained for the most part these last few years, excluding Six Days, Seven Nights (hope that title's right--having a Monday morning brain cloud...). Besides, he's known for having an unbelieveable sense of humor and for being a prankster on sets. I doubt this film will do well at the box office, but I'll probably go see it. :)

4. solo414

solo414 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    See, I think it will do very well for a few reasons. First, Harrison is always a box office draw. Second, there are ladies out there who find Josh Hartnett attractive. I don't see it, but his looks will bring some in. Third, it's bring together the old and the new. Older people will go for Harry and younger people will go for Josh. Fourth, it looks like a great, funny movie.

5. Red_Jedi_Knight

Red_Jedi_Knight Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2002
    YEAH NEW HARRY MOVIE!!!11 red is very happy now.. and it's been a long day...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.