main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story (Harry Potter) A drabble - Human Kindness (Shakespearean Roulette Challenge)

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by Kestrel_Kenobi, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Kestrel_Kenobi

Kestrel_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 26, 2005
    Author: Kestrel_Kenobi
    Characters: Draco, OC.
    Summary: AU HP drabble
    Note: I have not written more than a few drabbles for a very long time. This little HP drabble is an attempt to wake my muse up in preparation for nanowrimo. Thank you for reading. Thanks to Idrelle_Miocovani for the quote. Check out the thread here.

My quote was...
    47. ?Yet do I fear thy nature,
    It is too full o? th? milk of human kindness
    To catch the nearest way.
    ?
    Macbeth, I.v.16-18.

Mabel Fluttersweet peered over the top of her book, ?Magical Knits for the Talented Witch?.
    Had he noticed yet?

"Incendio."

Draco dropped the flaming parchment onto the table before pushing his chair back, and sauntering from the room.

The hufflepuff dried her tears before pointing her own wand at the gift she had left and muttering a counter spell under her breath.

At once the burning parchment dissolved into a pile of ashes.

Mabel sniffed; she had been working on Draco's portrait for some time. She could only hope that the fluffy snake she was knitting would be better received.

2. Luna_Nightshade

Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2006
    Kes!

I was so very happy to see your name in FFR that I followed you here, into a fanfic area I admittedly know little to zilch about.

But one thing I do know about HP... is that Draco is a big meanie. Okay, a redeemable meanie, but still a meanie. I do hope that the next gift will be more well-received. You definitely made my lower lip stick out in a "but Draaaco!" pout in very few words.

I'm just so happy that you have visited, and that you're working on Nano. Good luck, and stay awhile!

3. Kestrel_Kenobi

Kestrel_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 26, 2005
    Luna!!!!!!

[:D]

Thank you hun. Do pop in here now and again. So nice to 'see' you.

:D