main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga HARRY POTTER AND THE DARK LORD OF THE SITH (HP/SW OT-era crossover) Completed 6/16 Survey up 6/19

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by TheProphetOfSullust, Jan 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    You know, using that Harry Potter spellwork was pretty darn ingenious. Well done.

2. jedi_keladry

jedi_keladry Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 25, 2004
    Ah, Snape, the gorgeous Git. Love him. Love the Trio, too, but poor Neville! He isn't going to perish from hypothermia, is he?

I read one SW/HP crossover where Jedi were at Hogwarts. I am intrigued by your placing Hogwarts students on the Death Star. Keep going!

Just to be nitpicky, because that's what good reviewers do to help out: it's Protego, if you're using Jo the Great's canon spell for protection. Send me a private message if you need Harry help, I know much more than I should about it.

3. Ana_Labris

Ana_Labris Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2000
    Yeah and a crossover where Vader got appointed as DADA Professor - The Stag and the Dragon by Kenya Starflight, damn good fic if I may say so, her style of writting is very HPish as it's all in the Potterverse :)

4. Sid_the_Sith

Sid_the_Sith Jedi Youngling

Jun 22, 2004
    oooh, this looks interesting. just yesterday i was wondering why no one wrote HP crossover fics and i was wondering when someone would, and look, my wish gets answered!i'll be popping in and out every now and then!

5. Reihla

Reihla Jedi Master star 3

May 17, 2002
    Seems Harry doesn't much care for Han ;)

I had to do a little digging but here's the link you asked for on that crossover I did last summer. I'm not sure its good for much by way of ideas. I just got started on it really and, looking back, I can see several things I would change.

Looking forward to your next post!

6. TheProphetOfSullust

TheProphetOfSullust Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 10, 2003
    Geith_Jiseo: Nice to see you like it.

DarthIshstar: Thanks.

jedi_keladry: What? You want to know what's happenning everywhere at once. Sorry, it just doesn't work that way. ;) Thanks for the correction. It's been changed.

Ann_Labris: Thanks. I haven't read that yet, but I will.

Sid_the_Sith: glad to be of service.

Reihla: Thanks. I'll take a look at it.

And now, back to our regularly (well, in my case, not so regularly [face_mischief]) scheduled programming.

Next post: chapter 4, part 1.

7. TheProphetOfSullust

Dec 10, 2003
    Chapter 4.

?Well, we won?t be taking this elevator,? Han muttered as the company watched the smoke clear. The inside of the lift showed impact of a powerful explosion. ?Luke, do you know how to get back to the ship??

?Uhm? not really.? Luke admitted. He took out a small white cylinder and spoke into it. ?C-3P0, can you give us alternate directions back to the hangar? C-3P0, come in!?

?No contact,? he said.

?This is some rescue!? Leia opined. ?Did you make any plans at all? Or did you think you could just come in and walk out with me? From now on, you?ll do as I tell you.?

?Look, your worshipfulness, let?s get one thing straight. I take orders from just one person. Me!?

?It?s a wonder?? Leia started, but she was cut off.

?Hey! We?re getting nowhere here!? said Ron. ?They?ll probably send reinforcements here soon.?

As if to confirm that, a man in a black uniform stepped in through the hole in the wall. Fortunately, he was alone, and as he reached for his belt, Chewbacca shot him. Han and Leia glanced at each other, embarrassed to be censured like that by a kid.

?You?re right.? Han conceded. He finished getting out of his stormtrooper armor. Underneath, he wore a white shirt, black vest, and dark blue pants with red piping going down the right leg. Ron wanted to ask what the piping was, but Han was already stepping out through the hole. A blaster shot rang out. Everybody rushed outside and saw another black-uniformed imperial lying on the floor.

?Great. Let?s find another elevator,? said Leia. ?And be on guard,? she looked at the wizards, ?No matter what sort of strange things you see.?

Strangely, they met no one on the way to the elevator. But as soon as everybody stepped in, they got a new surprise. ?Level 2,? Han commanded. The elevator didn?t move. Instead, a mechanical voice said: ?Please state the password.?

?Why you?? Han began.

?Incorrect,? replied the voice. ?Intruder alert! Intruder alert!? An alarm sounded. The elevator doors began to close, and would have shut completely if Hermione didn?t put a stream of blue fire into the circuit board.

?Well, you found a way to affect computers by magic,? Harry commented.

?Sure. Now how are we going to open this door? Chewbacca won?t get through this gap.?

She was right. Everybody else managed to squeeze through the half-open doors, but the Wookiee was trapped.

?Damn!? Han swore under his breath.

Chewie growled, desperately.

?I?m not leaving you here!? Han erupted. ?I won?t do it!?

?I?m an idiot!? Luke slapped his forehead. ?I totally forgot. Chewie, stand back!?

Luke pulled out a metal cylinder about ten inches long from his belt. He pushed a button, and a blue blade of light emerged out of it. Then Luke turned and thrust it into the elevator door. It simply went through the metal. Within ten seconds, Chewie was free.

?This is called a lightsaber,? Luke said, after noticing that the three Hogwarts students had a look of awe on their faces. ?I?ll explain later,? he continued. ?Right now, we better find another way down.?

?Luke?? Leia motioned to him. ?I think we got a more urgent problem.?

Luke and Han both turned to her. ?What is it?? asked Luke.

?Listen.? They did. From around the bend of the hallway, they heard the unmistakable sound of many feet. The sound was getting closer.

?Get ready,? Han whispered. He and Chewbacca raised their blasters, Harry and Hermione, their wands. Harry looked at Ron and almost laughed. Ron did look somewhat funny with a blaster rifle in his left hand and a wand in his right. Be on your guard, he remembered Leia?s warning. He looked ahead.

At least thirty stormtroopers came out of the hallway. As soon as he saw them, Han fired. They stopped in their tracks.

?Incarcerous!? Harry shouted. A stormtrooper that was aiming at him collapsed, tied up by ropes appearing out of his wand. At the same time, Ron stunned another stormtrooper, and Hermione aimed her wand at the one with orange shoulder pads and used the vanishing charm on him. He d

8. Reihla

May 17, 2002
    Heh, your Hermione is as good as Artoo when it comes to frying circuit boards. I loved the trio's reaction to Luke's lightsaber. :)

9. TheProphetOfSullust

Dec 10, 2003
    Reihla: Actually, Artoo was usually frying himself with the circuit boards. :D

I've always wondered about wands in the HP universe. Are they like a lightsaber, or is waving a wand akin to raising your hand to Force-move objects? In other words, does a wand have some function on its own, or is it simply a conduit for a person's magic abilities?

The next post is the conclusion of chapter 4. However, I am not quite satisfied with it. I'm a college student, and I was writing this in of the campus computer facilities. When I finished this segment, I had no time to post it before I had to go to class, and stupid me :oops:hit the logoff button before I emailed the story to myself. So I had to rewrite it, and its not as good as the original. :mad:Sorry.

Well, I have to go to class again. I'll post it when I came back. This time I made sure I have the story saved. ;)

OK, next post...here we go

10. TheProphetOfSullust

Dec 10, 2003
    And he was calling me crazy, thought Harry as ran after Han. The smuggler already dissappeared into the smoke ahead, as did Ron and Chewbacca. ?Stupefy!? they heard Ron?s voice in the distance amid blaster shots. He?s alive.

?Hands up!? a stormtrooper aimed his blaster at them.

Harry complied. He couldn?t have turned around and used a spell before the imperial soldier pulled the trigger. Hermione also raised her hands, but she managed to aim her wand at the trooper as she did so. ?Rictusempra!? she said quickly.

The trooper dropped his blaster and fell on the floor. Either the spell was very strong or the man was ticklish, muffled sounds of laughter emerged through his helmet. Harry regained his composure and aimed his wand at the stormtrooper and said: ?Stupefy!? The trooper dropped.

Harry looked at Hermione, who was listening to what was happening ahead. ?They?re getting closer,? she said.

?Closer? Oh, no??

Ron ran out of the smoke-filled corridor. ?Run!? he shouted. ?There?re hundreds of them!? The Wookiee came next, clutching a wounded arm. Han, in the rear, was unsuccessfully trying to slow the imperials by firing behind him as rapidly as possible.

?Harry! What?re you doing?? Hermione demanded, watching Harry step forward.

?This should slow them down,? he answered. He thought about getting back to Hogwarts and other familiar things. ?Expecto Patronum!? he yelled, pointing his wand at the stormtroopers who were running around the corner. Ron wasn?t kidding. There were hundreds of them.

A stag seemingly made out of white light burst out of Harry?s wand and rushed the soldiers, who scattered before it. Ron, Chewie, and Han, seeing that, slowed down, but Harry caught up and motioned them forward.

?Keep going,? he urged. ?They?re not dementors, so the Patronus can?t really do anything to them.? The stormtroopers already realized that, ignored the conjured creature, and resumed their pursuit.

?We?d better split up,? suggested Hermione.

?Right,? Harry agreed. ?This way!?

He and Hermione ran off into a side corridor on the right. The imperials paused for a second and also split up, most going after Han?s group, but about forty followed the wizard pair. Harry and Hermione ran down the hallway, having no idea where they were going.

Harry had trouble keeping track of time. It could have been five minutes or thirty seconds when the noise behind them began to get louder. Despite all the turns and side corridors, they weren?t losing their pursuers.

Hermione tapped Harry on the shoulder. ?Let?s try to slow them down again.?

?Are you sure?? Harry was getting tired, and wasn?t sure for how much longer he could do magic.

?We won?t escape by running,? Hermione said. ?There?re more of them, and they know the station. They?ll chase us into some sort of trap.?

Harry nodded. Around the corner, the corridor ended in a T-intersection. The hallway to the left was identical to the one they came from, but the one on the right was short and had a ramp leading up to a small door. Hermione pointed that way. Harry followed, deciding this wasn?t the time to argue.

When the stormtroopers ran into the intersection, the Hogwarts students were standing at the top of the ramp with raised wands.

?Impedimenta!? Harry cast the jinx, which caused several lead stormtroopers to stumble.

?Incendio!? Hermione?s spell created a three-foot high wall of green fire between them and the imperials.

?Let?s go,? advised Harry.

"Good idea,? Hermione agreed, since the unaffected soldiers were already shooting at them, although because of heated air above the fire, their aim was poor.

The duo walked through the door, still looking back at the stormtroopers. This proved to be more dangerous than the imperials themselves. Harry looked ahead, grabbed Hermione by her robes and pulled. She fell?backwards.

?Harry! What?re? Oh, my?? she gasped.

?They?ll chase us into some sort of trap,? Harry commented.

It was exactly that. The w

11. Geith_Jiseo

Geith_Jiseo Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 26, 2004
    ?Yaaarrghhhhhhh!? Han yelled, running towards the shocked troopers.

I don't know why, but that made me laugh so hard. [face_laugh]

Awesome posts, ProphetofSullust! Keep it up. =D=

12. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Oooh! Very, very good! I love it already!

Haha, looks like the trio are going to have the time of their lives. :D :) ;)

13. Reihla

May 17, 2002
    Excellent use of charms! I loved the fire wall in particular.

I don't know about wands. I guess I figured they served as a channel (or maybe as an amplifier) for magical energy, as opposed to actually being magical themselves. Then I remembered that each contains a very powerful magical item, so I may be forced to revise my theory. :)

14. TheProphetOfSullust

Dec 10, 2003
    Geith_Jiseo: nice. When Han does that in ANH, it's one of my favorite moments.

Idrelle_Miocovani: glad to have you on board. Now, I don't know about "the time of their lives." If you don't mind getting shot at at every corner...sure.

Reihla: Also, remember that there's a connection between you and the wand...you can use someone else's wand, but it isn't as effective.

OK, so I've changed the title of the whole thread to my title, and in the next post, we continue...

Sorry to have kept you waiting.

15. TheProphetOfSullust

Dec 10, 2003
    Chapter 5.

Harry flew up. He kept going higher and higher. The chamber seemed to be roofless as well as bottomless. He stopped his ascent and hovered. The only sounds were loud echoes from blaster fire far below.

?There?s one of them!? a voice shouted. Harry turned and saw another side corridor, out of which stormtroopers were shooting him. He dodged the bolts, pulled out his wand, and stunned the lead soldier. How many of them are there? he thought, as he resumed his ascent.

Looking behind, he saw that the imperials had brought up another machine-gun blaster. Still too tired to hold the shield charm again for more than a few seconds, Harry suddenly got the urge to rush the stormtroopers and chase after them into the corridor. Bad idea, he stopped himself. I?ll likely get lost in this station. Instead, just as the imperials were aiming the blaster at him, he dived past them.

He expected the stormtroopers below to have left the chamber, but he had no such luck. They were there and they were ready. ?Protego!? Harry said, before the bolts flew towards him. The shield charm was much weaker than the one he cast before, but it held out. But Harry knew he wouldn?t last long just standing there.

?Expecto Patronum!? he incanted. The stag emerged out of his wand and flew towards the imperials. They fired at it, without effect. Leaving their rapid-fire blaster behind, they ran away. Harry and the Patronus followed. He kept to the main corridor, even though stormtroopers ran off into side passages, in order to be able to find his way back.

Harry turned and his mouth flew open. About twenty stormtroopers stood a hundred feet away. Behind them, large grey doors were coming together to close the corridor. Harry gauged the size of the opening and quickly decided that he would be able to make it through. He leaned forward on his Firebolt and, like a rocket, speeded for the exit over the heads of the imperial squad.

It was too late, and Harry realized it as soon as he passed over the heads of the imperial soldiers. The opening had narrowed too much for even someone as small as Harry to slip through. He yanked up on his broomstick, applying the break charm, and at the same time turned around to face the stormtroopers. He glanced at the door. The end of the Firebolt was less than an inch away from it.

Less than five feet from him, the stormtroopers were so surprised that it took them more than five seconds to start leveling their rifles on Harry. He reacted without thinking. Whipping out his wand, he yelled, ?Stupefy!? and the stormtrooper right in front of him fell. Before the squad closed ranks, Harry rushed through the gap and headed back towards the tall shaft. The door towards that end of the corridor was also closing, but this time, Harry made it through. ??en the blast doors!? he heard behind him, before the pursuit was cut off by the pursuers themselves.

Back at the shaft, Harry pondered for a moment which way to go. Something warned him against following Leia, Luke, and Hermione. Trusting to his feelings, he instead headed into the corridor one level below, where Luke and Leia came from. After quickly flying through several intersections and finding no one, Harry came to a dead end. Well, it wasn?t quite that. Harry got off his broomstick and headed for the small door at the end of the corridor. He hit a button on the wall nearby.

A smell nastier than anything he ever encountered in Potions class hit him. The room ahead of him was dimly lit, about three stories high, and full of garbage and dirty water. Strange noises were coming out of the water. Harry squeezed his own nose to avoid the smell, backed up and closed the door. He took a few deep breaths to get the offensive odor out of his lungs.

Getting back on his Firebolt, he lifted off and slowly headed back up the corridor, wand at the ready. This time, he looked carefully for another way out. In the next hallway, Harry had to curse himself for simply speeding past here on his way from the shaft. O

16. Geith_Jiseo

Geith_Jiseo Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 26, 2004
    Great post, ProphetOfSullust! Love the new title, too. ;)

17. ShrunkenJedi

ShrunkenJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 26, 2003
    This is indeed fun! Nice use of that window-vanishing trick, and I like this new turn with Vader making Harry's scar hurt. It gives a lot of motivation to the Hogwarts students ;)

18. EmilieDarklighter

EmilieDarklighter Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    Nice! I'm thinking (very seriously, as crossovers take hard work) of doing something like this, though not with the OT timeline. I'm so excited to see my favorite two universes mix! I'll be keeping an eye on this one!

This made me look twice:

Chewie, Luke, Hermione, Leia, and Han

Not an order you see every day, LOL!

That's interesting. If Harry and the gang are seventeen now, that'd make L/L not that much older than the two of them. Interesting.

19. TIEPilot051999

TIEPilot051999 Jedi Master star 7

Mar 27, 2002
    I've been following this story for a while. Good job with it. I like these types of crossover stories.

20. The_Jesstar

The_Jesstar Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 2003
    I like where this is going!!!

Good job!

21. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Now, I don't know about "the time of their lives." If you don't mind getting shot at at every corner...sure.

I did mean that sarcastically. :p

Anyways... =D= Awesome post! :D I especially loved:

They stood in front of a?thing that Harry presumed was the ship they planned to get away on. His first thought was, What a piece of junk.

:D

22. son-of-kenobi

son-of-kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 16, 2004
    this is soooo cool........ great job...harry doing the window pane trick....lol

23. Reihla

May 17, 2002
    Heh, you managed to avoid "Harry meets the Dianoga." :)

So, Harry's scar hurt when Vader killed Kenobi...this adds a new and interesting element...

24. son-of-kenobi

son-of-kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 16, 2004
    vader is voldemort.....

25. masterjedi343

masterjedi343 Jedi Master star 5

Jan 26, 2005
    im a big fan of both HP and SW and ive been following this fic when i found it. keep going. and in ROTJ vader w.out teh mask looks like voldie from socserers stone on the back of quirells head cept he dosent have red eyes and a snake nose

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.