Saga HARRY POTTER AND THE DARK LORD OF THE SITH (HP/SW OT-era crossover) Completed 6/16 Survey up 6/19

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by TheProphetOfSullust, Jan 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. TheProphetOfSullust Force Ghost

star 4
    SuperSaiyaMan12: Thank you.

Exxaciel: I like Mara, too. And the story changes too much if Anakin lives. But who says they're going to go back?

TigerofRobare: Thanks. The movie wouldn't happen to have been The Da Vinci Code?

jaina_clan_solo: Yes... and she knew it quite well.

Dymero: The longest story, or the longest fanfic? Since I'm quite sure all three of the last Harry Potter books are longer.

Basically, the timeline diverges some time in HBP, so that the result is that 1)Dumbledore still dies, and 2)Snape and Malfoy are still at Hogwarts in Harry's seventh year. Then, on Christmas in seventh year, the trio vanish into the portal.

OK... another short post... enjoy!
  2. TheProphetOfSullust Force Ghost

star 4
    Chapter 61.

Terry twisted his broom and rushed down to catch Hannah. ?Get her!? he yelled.

Ron didn't have time to confirm whether Terry did catch her, but he thought there wasn't much of a chance that he didn't. Still, Roganda managed to reduce the odds from seven to one to five to one.

Never tell me the odds,
    Han once said. And the odds then were much, much bigger. Ron leaned in to resume the chase.

?What's the best broom among you?? he asked Charlie.

?A Firebolt. That's?oh.?

?I was afraid of that,? he said.

Roganda suddenly dropped below the treetops. Ron, tightening his grip on the handle, followed.

?Ron, what're you doing?? Ginny shouted. ?No way??

Ron ignored her. Flying an obstacle course through the trees, making sure he didn't lose Roganda, took all his concentration. None of the others followed him.

He saw the flash of a lightsaber, and flew over the falling tree. ?Stupefy!? he threw a spell forward, but missed.

He saw something else quickly move through the forest. A small clearing was a head, and right as Roganda flew across it, Fred and George rushed in from either side. They didn't surprise her, however. Both of their spells missed as Roganda performed another Force-enhanced leap. This time, she knocked Fred off his broom. ?Ouch!? he yelled as he hit the ground.

?George, he'll be all right!? Ron shouted. Fred was moving, and chasing Roganda alone wasn't an appealing prospect. And where are Ginny and Charlie?

Roganda, now on Fred's broom, flew up again. Ron and George followed.

As they flew up, they watched Ginny and Charlie zooming in from above. ?Help Fred, he's here!? George yelled.

Then Roganda ignited her lightsaber again. The next moment, Charlie tumbled off his broomstick. Roganda's blade sliced off his tail. He hit a tree branch, breaking it with his body, before plunging down. Ginny rushed to catch him.
  3. SuperSaiyaMan12 Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow, good update. Roganda...I wonder if she'd like to face Kakashi, and how would she far against that Jounin(Naruto character and rank).

Anyway, update soon.
  4. Dymero Jedi Padawan

Yea, I meant fanfic. That's what I get for posting at 4am. :)
  5. Exxaciel Jedi Knight

star 3
    Uh oh, flying Weasleys. Not good without brooms...
  6. jaina_clan_solo Jedi Master

star 4
    [face_worried] The numbers opposing Roganda are shrinking exponetially. I hope that Ron and George will be able to stop her, before she hurts anyone else.

can't wait to see what comes next

jcs
  7. TigerofRobare Jedi Knight

star 3
    No, unfortunently it was nothing as good as The Da Vinci Code or even Manos: the Hands of Fate. It was an unwatchable piece of sithspawn called Eraserhead.

Good update. When do the Ewoks get Roganda?
  8. Exxaciel Jedi Knight

star 3
  9. QUIGONSGAL Jedi Knight

star 1
    EWOKS! EWOKS! BRING ON THE EWOKS! KILL ROGANDA!
  10. Idrelle_Miocovani Force Ghost

star 6
    Oh. My. Goodness.

!!!!!!

Well, that was the most excitable thing I have read all week! It got so hectic, so many people all over the place (loved the appearance of the D.A., by the way) -- and Mara as the final Horcrux? So wasn't expecting that, but in the end it's a brilliant idea! Although I'm sad for Mara now, and Luke doesn't have a love interest! :p

And Weasley's on brooms! Oh no! :p

And now, let's finish this off with a nice appearance from the Ewoks...

Can't wait for the end! :D
  11. Diamond_Revelation Force Ghost

star 3
    No Mara can't be dead! What will Luke do now!!!

Looking forward to the next post!
  12. TheProphetOfSullust Force Ghost

star 4
    SuperSaiyaMan12: Sorry, no clue what you're talking about. I'm not into anime.

Dymero: OK. I know what it feels like. About four times a year, I pull an all-nighter.

Exxaciel: Broomstick combat... very dangerous. And... are you allright?

jaina_clan_solo: Yes, they are.

TigerofRobare: No clue. And Ewoks don't have broomsticks.

QUIGONSGAL: OK...

Idrelle_Miocovani: Glad you're still reading. And I had to bring in the DA, otherwise Ginny stands out too much. I had the basic story planned out before HBP, so I needed to fit the Horcrux in. As for Luke... if I write a sequel, he'll have a love interest. Don't worry.

We already had Ewoks, but they will not play a big role anymore. Remember, this is a dark Jedi we're dealing with here.

Diamond_Revelation: Sad, isn't it? The romance is over before it gets started.

More fun with the Death Star! Enjoy! This is longer than the last few posts.
  13. TheProphetOfSullust Force Ghost

star 4
    The inside of the the Death Star was composed of narrow tunnels, dangerous to navigate even without enemy fighters chasing you. Here and there, explosions flared, signaling that bombardment from the outside was doing damage. Energy readings on her instruments were off the scale.

?Watch your backs,? she suggested to her wingmates. ?Put all power to your rear shields.?

An Imperial fighter behind them collided with a wall and vanished. The rest kept pursuit and fire, forcing them to jink constantly. She remembered the first time she flew into combat, at Yavin. You know, it would be a good idea to have rear guns on these things...

The corridor they were flying through opened into a wider tunnel. At that moment, an X-wing and a familiar saucer-shaped craft flew by, also pursued by Imperial fighters. Hermione fired, destroying one Interceptor. Lin took out another.

Hermione had to smile. ?Wedge!? she called out. ?You do need me watching your back!?

?Never denied it,? the other pilot replied. ?You all right??

She nodded, before realizing Wedge couldn't see her. ?Good, but completely out of torps. Lin, Erad, do you have any left??

?I've one,? Loth said.

?I'm out too.?

?Go with them, Erad. We'll break off, and try to draw some of these fighters away. Good luck, everyone.? The energy readings were enormous, indicating the proximity of the main reactor. At a junction, she and Lin broke off into a sideways tunnel, while Wedge, Loth, and Lando plowed on ahead.

Four Imperial fighters were following them. Hermione adjusted her rear shields and weaved through the deadly maze. She and Lin were flying side by side, the wings of their fighters almost touching.

Explosions got more violent, and one of their pursuers vanished as a tongue of flame erupted from the wall at an unfortunate moment.

CueSeven gave a beep of excitement. Hermione glanced at the readout, and noticed a large surge of energy.

?Do you think?? Lin began.

?Maybe. I sure hope so.? And I hope you make it out of there, as well...

They flew onward. Hermione glanced back for a moment, and gasped. A wall of fire was rapidly erasing the distance between them.

?Lin, we've got to hurry!? she yelled frantically. But at that moment, one of their pursuers hit the Twi'lek's fighter with a well placed bolt.

?I've lost shields!? she shouted.

?I'll cover you!? Hermione said, dropping her fighter behind Lin. She hoped her own shield would hold.

?My engines are?? Linra'sin never finished. Hermione jerked her craft up to avoid colliding with her powerless wingmate. The X-wing crashed into the pursuing Imperials and destroyed two of them.

Crack. Hermione's own fighter nearly lost control as her wing snapped from the collision with the ceiling. Alarms rang all over, coming from the frantic droid. By the time Hermione recovered, her shields were already gone from the last TIEs laser bolts.
  14. SuperSaiyaMan12 Jedi Master

star 4
    Ooh...good cliffhanger. Please update soon.
  15. Idrelle_Miocovani Force Ghost

star 6
    Cliffies! AH!

:p

That was an intense post. I love your flying sequences!
  16. TigerofRobare Jedi Knight

star 3
    The customary great update. (Applauds.)

Ewoks don't need broomsticks--they took out all those speeder bikes, and they travel faster than brooms.

What happened to Han, Chewie, and Leia?
  17. Exxaciel Jedi Knight

star 3
    Oh, yo estoy muy bien. Me gustan Ewoks.

(I'm fine. I like Ewoks.)
    Did I scare you?

Darn good cliffie.
  18. jaina_clan_solo Jedi Master

star 4
    Great update!

Well the Death Star has been destroyed... but will Hermione survive? [face_worried]

evil cliffie :p

looking forward to the next part

jcs
  19. TheProphetOfSullust Force Ghost

star 4
    SuperSaiyaMan12: I love cliffhangers.

Idrelle_Miocovani: Thanks. They're not easy to write.

TigerofRobare: Yes, but speeder bikes also travel lower. And Han, Chewie and Leia are still at the bunker, doing mop-up. None of them are experienced enough with brooms to be assets in this.

Exxaciel: Not really... but I don't like Ewoks that much. Thanks anyway.

jaina_clan_solo: You'll see.

OK, next chapter is too short to post in two parts. So here it is. Enjoy!
  20. TheProphetOfSullust Force Ghost

star 4
    Chapter 62.

?I'll kill her!? Ron shouted as he and George cleared the canopy to chase Roganda in the open sky again.

The odds were down to two to one. At this rate, my prospects aren't good. At least no one died yet.

?Ron, you should know something,? George said.

?What??

?There's an anti-theft spell on our broomsticks. Mine and Fred's.?

?What??

?Normally, it's triggered twenty-four hours after the broomstick is stolen, but we can also activate it manually.?

?What does it do??

?Unfortunately, the manual trigger works only on both broomsticks at once,? George said. He flew up and transferred over to Ron's broom.

?George, what are??

?It turns a broomstick,? George said, taking out his wand, ?into a fluffy pink rabbit.?

A small flash came from his wand, and Ron immediately felt the increased load on his broom. Meanwhile, Roganda lost her support, and, screaming, plunged down, crashing into the forest below. Even her lightsaber, which she did ignite, couldn't help her.

Ron stopped. He had to, because when the meaning of George's words came to him, he burst out laughing. ?I wish we were closer, so I could see her face,? he said.

The wall of flame rushed up and consumed the Imperial behind her.

Coaxing the last reserves of power out of her engines, Hermione flew her fighter through the tunnel exit, into the open space beyond, and towards the waiting Rebel fleet.

Harry and Luke sat in the cockpit of the shuttle. They took Mara's clothes and Vader's armor aboard with them. Vader's body must have also vanished, since the armor was much lighter.

The hangar nearly collapsed around them, as flames sprouted from every opening. Luke piloted the shuttle away, quickly accelerating.

Behind her, the Death Star exploded.

She looked behind, just to make sure. The explosion was still there, still spreading. It was finally over. They won.

A small screen on the dashboard showed the station. Harry glanced at it. Small explosions were popping up on the surface, and then the entire metal sphere turned into a giant fireball.

?Let's go find our wayward siblings,? George suggested.

Ron nodded, and then smiled. ?Hey, look at that??

He pointed at the sky. An enormous ball of flame was where the Death Star hung moments before.

Luke took the shuttle down to the planet. ?Harry, do you mind if we don't rejoin the rest for a while? I want to pay respects to my father, and I'm not sure anyone else will approve,? he said.

?Of course. Mara as well. I certainly don't want to upset Hermione. She kidnapped her, you know.?

Luke nodded. ?I was going to set the armor on a funeral pyre.?

?I guess I could do the same with her clothing,? Harry said. ?But I'll keep the lightsaber.? Then he looked at Luke. ?Sister?? he asked.

Luke smiled. ?Leia,? he replied.

?Leia?? Now that he mentions it... sure, it's possible.

?We're twins. Obi-Wan separated us when we were born, for protection, from our father and the Emperor.?

Harry laughed. ?So Han was jealous for nothing! I'd love to see him when he finds out!?

?I think he already knows. She probably told him.?

Harry grunted in frustration. ?Oh well.?

They landed the shuttle some distance from the Ewok village they stayed in last night. Using their lightsabers, they quickly chopped down enough firewood for the pyre, and Luke laid down the armor once worn by Darth Vader. Harry added Mara's jumpsuit and belt on top, and Luke set the whole thing to the torch. Flames consumed the remains of two former Imperial servants who helped bring down the Empire.

?He died a Jedi,? Luke said.

?So did she,? Harry replied.

?Goodbye, father,? Luke whispered. ?Goodbye... Mara.?

?Goodbye, Mara,? Harry barely held his tears back. ?Goodbye, Anakin.?
  21. SuperSaiyaMan12 Jedi Master

star 4
    Excellent update. So this is all coming to an end...huh?
  22. Exxaciel Jedi Knight

star 3
    Dang, I forgot about there being an end to all this. This is fantastic.
    So, was that a fluffy pink plot bunny? Or just a killer rabbit?
  23. TigerofRobare Jedi Knight

star 3
    I DON'T WAN' IT TO END!!!!!!!!! WAUGHHHHHHH!!!!!

Great job, Prophet. Any sequals in the works, or do you have other, original ideas in that fantastic brain of yours?
  24. TheProphetOfSullust Force Ghost

star 4
    SuperSaiyaMan12: Thank you. Yes it is.

Exxaciel: Just something only Gred and Forge would think of...

TigerofRobare: I don't either. I might do a sequel. I might also do a prequel... how Lily got cloned, how Snape married Roganda.

As for other ideas, I have another completed story up here called Hard Choices. It's an AU exploring the aftermath of Vision of the Future. I have several stories in the works, including a short story set during and right after ROTS, a crossover with Star Trek set in the period between TPM and AOTC, and a crossover with Battlestar Galactica set during the NJO. These last two, so far, are only ideas in my head, so it'll probably be a while before they appear, however.

I also have a few HP stories in the works. If you'd like, I'll PM you when I post them (probably on FF.N, although I might use a few others HP archives).

OK... now for a little fun and fluff... enjoy!
  25. TheProphetOfSullust Force Ghost

star 4
    Chapter 63.

It was already evening by the time they got back to the rest of the group, for the celebration at the tree village. Having fewer broomsticks than people, and having Charlie with a broken arm and ankle among them slowed them down considerably. Ron didn't exactly mind. He needed to think about the decisions he had to make.

Ginny and even Charlie laughed at Fred and George's ?anti-theft? spell. ?Maybe we should advertise it. Once it's on the market, no one will dare to steal a broomstick with one,? Fred suggested.

The moment he, Ginny, Charlie, Fred, and George landed, Jan ran up to him. ?Ron!? she cried. ?I was so worried??

?I'm all right,? he said. He then pointed to Charlie. ?We've got to??

?I'll take care of him,? Ginny said. ?Parvati!? she yelled.

Parvati ran up. ?Gin, what??

?Do you have the healing potions??

?Right here,? she pulled out a small pouch. ?What happened?? she asked, as they helped move Charlie inside the gathering chamber that now served as a makeshift medical facility.

?A fall, and a crash. Nothing serious. Still, I'd rather not do potionless bone-mending if I can help it.?

?I wouldn't either. Now why don't your other brothers let us do our work here??

Ron, Fred, and George grinned and left. ?See you in a bit, Charlie,? Fred said.

Ron didn't exactly share the twins' cheerfulness. ?I'm sorry, Charlie,? he said.

?Hey, you did more than anyone else to get her,? his brother told him.

?Out! Now!? Ginny shouted, giving them a frightening glare.

They had to wait outside. ?Brother, dear,? Fred told him, ?Why don't you let us take an excursion up to that fleet of yours?? he suggested, pointing at the sky.

Ron looked at Jan, then thought for a moment. ?Oh, no. That's not happening. One, there's no telling what effect your stuff might have on non-humans; two, I don't want to have to get you out of the brig.?

Fred and George looked sullen. ?Our own brother,? they said in unison. Jan and Ron both laughed.

Ginny and Parvati emerged. ?He'll be all right. We decided to have him rest. We can afford that now.?

?Thanks, Gin,? Fred said.

?Parvati,? Ron asked. ?Did Terry and Hannah??

Parvati chuckled. ?Yes, they're back. I don't think that they'd appreciate you looking for them right now.?

Ron shrugged. ?I just wanted to make sure they're all right.?

Jan led him off. ?Your friend Hermione contacted us. We told her you were okay,? she said.

?What? I could have??

?Relax, Ron. I already saw you approach,? she said, patting the electrobinoculars she carried.

?Oh. Well, thanks. Is she coming??

?In a while. Her squadron took quite a beating,? Jan said.

?Wedge??

?He's alive. So is Lando.?

Ron smiled. ?That's great.? Then he turned more serious. ?Any word from Harry? Or Luke? Or... Mara??

?No. Leia says Luke wasn't on the Death Star when it exploded, and we should believe her. Luke is her twin brother, you know.?

?What??

?Oh, that's right. They got separated at birth, to protect them from the Empire.?

Ron nodded. Back home, people had gone to great lengths to protect their families from Voldemort. He could understand something like this.

They climbed to a higher terrace and watched the celebration below. ?We really won,? he said.

?We really won,? Jan repeated. ?Hard to believe, but we did.? She smiled. ?And you're a hero.?

?Excuse me?? Ron asked. ?If I'm a hero, so are you. So is everyone else in here.?

?I didn't fight that... what do you call them? Death??

?Death Eaters. Followers of Voldemort. That one used to be our Potions teacher,? he said. ?Everyone thought he reformed after the first war... and there you go. But it's not like I fought him by myself,? he said. ?I didn't even actually kill him, Susan did. And she lost Dean. I certainly do not envy her. And she probably??

?Susan and I... talked. She doesn't blame you,? Jan said. ?And if it wasn't for you, she wouldn't even get the chance to do what she did.?

?But you could say the same thing about??

?Let's say it was a team ef
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.