main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Harry Potter and the Dark Lord

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by The_Jesstar, Apr 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    IC: HArry

"Yeah you are probably right, lack of sleep is probably why I snapped."

Some time later Ron and Hermoine finished their meals and went up to their rooms.

Harry waited behind for Ginny to finish hers.

Tag: Ginny, Lupin

2. Ptolemy7

Ptolemy7 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2006
    IC: Lupin

Lupin gave a wan smile, and, recognizing Harry's wish to speak with Ginny, cleaned up the dishes with a single fluid wave of his wand. He then made his way up the darkened staircase and off toward his own bedroom. In the morning, the race to stop Voldemort would truly begin.

TAG: None, for now.

OOC: Okay, thanks. ;)

3. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Ginny Weasley

Ginny watched everyone leave and she stayed seated. What a day this had been. Ginny looked up at Harry.

"So did you want to talk or should we go ahead and head up stairs? Your call."

Tag: harry

4. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

Sep 20, 2003
    OOC: Sorry, DRL......SWB, do you think you could take over for Hermoine? Writing all three of them makes me feel like too much in control.....it will make my posts always superlong.....I would appriciate it.

"No sweetie, just wanted to wait on you. I want you to et some sleep. You look exhausted. I am gonna get a start. I won't be that long."

He went and tucked her into bed.

Now he would start looking.

He went up to the hall to go to the room where he had first found the lockett. As he passed one of the covered portrait he heard a noise.

"Psst!"

Harry turned and looked around. Silence.

He turned to walk away and he heard it again.

"Psst!"

He walked over to the portrait and pulled the cover.

He couldn't keep his suprise in. There staring at him from thje portrait, was a very young version of......

"Sirius?"

Tag: Noone yet.....to be continued

5. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005

"No sweetie, just wanted to wait on you. I want you to et some sleep. You look exhausted. I am gonna get a start. I won't be that long."

They walked up the stairs together and she quickly changed it an outfit to sleep in and climbed into bed after getting a good night kiss from Harry. She watched him walk out the door and it wasn't long before she fell asleep.

Tag: no one, anyone

OOC: I guess I am taking over Hermione unless someone else would like to!

6. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

Sep 20, 2003

The man in the painting smiled.

"No, not Sirius, Regulus, Regulus Alfonso Black.

Harry smiled. "You ARE R.A.B.! So I was right about the lockett then, it was here?"

Regulus nodded. "The Dark Lord never knew that I knew about his plan. Sadly, I never got to destrroy the Lockett before they killed me."

Harry thought for a moment. "Dumbledore never really told me how to destroy a Horcrux, I assume you know?"

Regulus beamed. "There is a spell for it." He cleared his throat. "Horcruxius Destroyo"

Harry repeated the spell "Horcruxius Destroyo"

Regulus smiled. "Very Good Harry!"

Tag: To be continued (I need to look something up in Half Blood Prince before I finish the post)

7. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

Sep 20, 2003

Harry smiled. "Do you know if the Lockett is still here? I think I saw it before when we were cleaning!"

Regulas frowned. "I don't knmow Harry, I just don't know, betwen Kreacher and Mundungus, it is hard to say. I know I don't have to say this, but it must be destroyed, and quickly as possible!"

Harry nodded. "I know"

Harry let out a long involuntary Yawn.

"Well I think i should get some sleep so that we can get started fresh in the morning. Thanks Regulas. Sirius would be proud."

Harry covered the painting bcak up, and then went down and crawled onto bed with Ginny. He was asleep before hew could get his glasses off.

Tag: All at Padfoot

8. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005

Ginny felt the bed move and heard someone climb on. She knew who it was and it felt a little strange. She heard him breathe steadily and knew he was asleep. It surprised her how fast he fell asleep. She scooted over next to him and placed her head on his chest and fell back asleep.

Tag: harry

9. Ptolemy7

Mar 11, 2006
    IC: Umbridge

"They must be here somewhere!" shrieked Umbridge for the eighth time, stamping her foot, and hopping up and down in apoplectic fury.
    The aurors looked at her wearily. "There's no sign of them, Madam. It's like they vanished into thin air."
    "Keep searching!" roared Umbridge imperiously. Oh, these dunderheads she had to contend with! It was getting late. She stifled a yawn. Ah well, let these fools keep looking; they'd earned it. She, however, needed her rest. Only brain among then. With a crack, Umbridge disapparated.

TAG: None

[b]IC: Lupin[/b]

Lupin was walking through a dark field of grass. The moon was full. He could hear his own breath, loudly. He should have been home by now. Where was he? Fear pierced his heart. He knew he shouldn't have stayed so late at the park, and now...
    What was that? There was a...a howl. Lupin turned his head back and forth. Where...the howl sounded again, closer. Lupin's eyes went wide with terror. He broke into a run, stumbled, fell, scrambled to his feet, running flat-out, letting out little whimpers of terror as he scrabbled in the muck. He could hear something large breaking through the undergrowth behind him. Lupin tripped, and tried to regain his footing, but fell heavily, twisting his ankle.
    Weeping, he limped forward. There was harsh breathing behind him. He whirled, and a shape from out of a nightmare sprang at him out of the gloom. Lupin screamed...and sat bolt upright in bed, gasping. He glared around the room for a moment, then stretched out a shaking hand, and picked up a glass of water on the nightstand, which he drained in one draught. He ran a hand through his greying hair distractedly. The dream again. The night Greyback had attacked him. Slowly, Lupin lowered his head to the pillow again, listening to the low noises of the house settling around him. It took him a long time to get back to sleep.

[b]TAG: None, any.[/b]

OOC: Lupin's scream was in his dream, not out loud, so it wouldn't have woken anyone up. [face_wink]

10. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

Sep 20, 2003
    OOC: Sorry for the delay mah peeps

IC: Hsrry
    Locatiomn:padfoot

Harry woke at about 11 the next day, fully rested. He gently shook Ginny, then got up and dressed quietly. He went over accross the hall into Ron's room. He shook him for almost two minutess. When he got He pulled out his wand.

"Levicorpus"

"Bloody Hell" Ron shouted as he hung upside dwon from his ankle.

Harry let him and and simply said "Breakfast time, Get Hermoine up."

Harry padded his way up to where Lupinen was sleeping and knocked on the door.

He called into the room. "Professor'?

Ron made his way to where Hermoine was sleeping.

He stuck his head in and said "Rise and shine sweetheart!"

Tag: Ginny, Hermoine, Lupin

11. Ptolemy7

Mar 11, 2006
    IC: Lupin

Lupin woke at Harry's voice, and rose from his bed slowly, sitting slumped on the side of the mattress, head in hands. Then he slowly stood up, new bags under his eyes the only marker of last night's terror. He flicked his wand, closing the door, and quickly dressed. The next moment, Lupin stepped out into the corridor, ready to search for the Horcrux.

TAG: Others in Padfoot (a.k.a Grimmauld Place)

[b]IC: Umbridge[/b]

Umbridge eyed the weary aurors on the other side of her desk like a rather large toad eyeing its flies. She spread her stubby fingers on the large pink doily before her on the desktop. "This," she began in a sickly sweet sort of tone, "was a true disaster. I expect better in the future." Vigorous nods.
    "Certainly, Madam Umbridge."
    "We will, Madam."
    "We won't let you down."
    Umbridge gave a wide, sappy smile, like a teacher chastising naughty little boys. "I'm sure you won't. Well, that's all behind us now. Let's turn over a new leaf!" she cried with false enthusiasm. "I want full records on the Weasley family, Hermione Granger, that Half-breed Lupin, and most of all, Harry Potter. I want them on my desk today, before noon. Do we understand?" She finished in a simpering manner.
    The aurors, now looking rather green, cast each other somewhat frustrated looks. The tallest stepped forward, clearing his throat.
    "Ahem...Madam, these papers are currently top security...I don't think we can..."
    Umbridge's manner changed quicker than a water current in a wave pool. "ARE YOU TELLING ME IT'S IMPOSSIBLE?!" she bellowed, standing up.
    The aurors backed up, making placating gestures. "No, madam, no, it just might take a little..."
    "GET THEM, AND GET OUT!" shrieked Umbridge, yanking out her wand, and firing a hex wildly. It burnt a small hole in the wall. The aurors beat a hasty retreat, shutting the door as quickly as they dared.
    Umbridge glared around her office, breathing hard, watching the hole in the wall smoke. Her wide smile reappeared. "Hem hem," she said. "Dear me, I'm quite winded. Hem hem." She sat back down, and calmly began to study a report.

[b]TAG: None[/b]

12. JediMasterAnne

JediMasterAnne Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    Clairisse Melaine

She left the Burrow not long after Lupin and the others, heading back to her appartment for the night. The next morning, upon arriving at the office, she happened to pass Dolores Umbridge's office, and overheard the woman shouting at someone. Wincing slightly, Clairisse did not dare to linger, and quickly moved along, shaking her head. Something is seriously wrong with that woman...

Tag: Any, none

13. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    OOC: I want to get back into this. Can someone tag me or something? Sorry for my absence...

14. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Ginny and Hermione

Ginny felt someone gently shaking her and she knew right away who it was. He was being very gentle. Her eyes fluttered open a few minutes after he had left. She had a little bit of a hard time sleeping last night because Harry moved alot but she would get used to it. After getting dressed she went to see if Hermione was awake.

Hermione heard comotion down stairs and knew that she would need to get up. If not someone might get hurt. When she walked out the door she bumped into Ginny.

"Oh I am so sorry." They replied at the same time and began to laugh. Both went for the stairs. When they reached the bottom they saw Harry and Ron.

"Morning Harry."

"Morning Ron."

What's for breakfast?

Tag: harry, ron, lupin

15. Ptolemy7

Mar 11, 2006
    IC: Umbridge

"The files, Madam? They are suitable?"
    Umbridge considered, one stubby finger tracing her wide mouth. "Very well, very well. They will do. Now, I want to personally see what Morriger has found on this muggle street."
    Morriger nodded. "Of course, Madam Umbridge." He led the aurors and Umbridge out into the hall, past that Melaine girl, and the office of the auror Black. Umbridge cast it a look of distaste as she passed, and gave Melaine a suspicious look; they were in with Potter, she knew it.
    Umbridge made her way to the floo powder fires, and calmly stated the name of the street, vanishing after a moment with her aurors.

TAG: Clairisse, Thorr, others.

OOC: Best I can do. By the way, if you do follow Umbridge to Grimmauld Place, don't bother tagging me. I'm not going to be here for a while, in all likelihood. Sorry about this, but I'm incredibly busy...[face_tired]

16. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    OOC: I am going to be gone for the week. Starwarsbeauty has permission to control my character if she wants to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.