main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Harry Potter and the Dark Lord

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by The_Jesstar, Apr 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EnnaJ

EnnaJ Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2005
    IC: Hermoine

Hermoine shook her head. "You have to go."she said, and knowing that Ron would loose his temper. She hated when he did that. She looked at Harry, to see if he was paying attention to Ron's color in his face. She waited to see what Ron would do next.

Tag- Ron, Harry

IC: Enna
    Enna walked along the train, loney. She was trying to find a seat, and so far everyone had been full. She came to stop and tapped on the glass door. She poked her head. "Excuse me, I don't meant to irrupt, but may I sit with you ? Every where else is full."she asked, hoping they would say yes.

TAG-Ron, Harry

IC: Hermoine
    Hermoine looked at the girl. She had long brown hair and brown eyes, and white white skin. She smiled at her and turned to Harry. "It's fine with me. Boys ?"she asked and looked at them both.

TAG-Ron, Harry

2. JediMasterAnne

JediMasterAnne Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    OOC: Um, Enna, Harry, Ron and Hermione are at the Burrow right now, they aren't going back to Hogwarts, so they're not on the train. One of my characters (Aurora) is, though, you can tag her if you want...

3. milney

milney Jedi Master star 5

Aug 21, 2003
    IC: Draco Malfoy

Harry did not lower his wand.

"Speak"

Draco shot Harry one of his famous cold looks. Some things never changed.

"It's difficult when you could be attacked any moment by an over-active teenager with a hero complex. Besides, I've already explained my position, what more do you want? I'm not about to start pony-ing around and kissing your feet Potter."

Draco sat down and folded his arms.

"You wont gain anything by hexing me. That is, if you're even game enough to do it."

TAG: Potter

4. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    OOC: Okay, I am going to play Fred and George.

IC: Thorr

Thorr wathed as Harry and the rest of the children left the room, followed by Minevara.

"Well, that went good," he said with a frown on his face. "Oh well, its his call. I guess that begs the question, where are we going to start? Most of us agree that the Orders top priority should be finding the Horrorcruxes, and now that we have Hogwarts figured out, we can work on that. But before we go there, I want to know what you guys think. Should we be doing more to protect him, or should we just let him go, and hope that we can get there in time when he gets in over his head with the Deah Eaters, as he has been known to do in the past?"

TAG: Order

5. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    IC:Harry

Harry still did not lower his wand.

"Malfoy, trust me, if I wanted to Hex you, it would already be done, need I remind you of the Bathroom scene last year? Just get on with it, what do you want?"

Tag: Malfoy

6. milney

Aug 21, 2003

Harry still did not lower his wand.

"Malfoy, trust me, if I wanted to Hex you, it would already be done, need I remind you of the Bathroom scene last year? Just get on with it, what do you want?"

Draco stood up and began to walk towards Harry.

"Potter, are you stupid as well as deaf? I am here for my own protection. What is so hard to grasp about this concept?"

He pulled out his wand. Lumos. He held the light up to his face, one of his grey blue eyes had gone grey.

"As much as I hate to say this, I'm safer here, than anywhere else. My eye wont fully recover for another few weeks. I'm here to..."

Draco paused, he couldn't believe he ahd been reduced to talking with Harry of all people. He lowered his voice to just above a whisper.

"... help you."

7. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

Sep 20, 2003
    IC:Harry

Harry nodded to his wand

"And this is for mine."

Harry sat. He sighed and lowered the wand

"Speak to me, tell me what you want."

8. milney

Aug 21, 2003

Harry sat. He sighed and lowered the wand

"Speak to me, tell me what you want."

Draco put his wand back into his robe.

"Now we're getting somewhere. I want you to convince you're muggle-loving friends that I'm not a death eater. Life would be very difficult if I had to put up with Grangers commentary about me serving the dark lord. In exchange, I will help you by supplying any knowledge I have on Voldemort and his followers."

Draco shuddered as he said the name of the Dark Lord. He rolled up his sleeves and showed his forearms.

"See? No death eater mark. If that doesn't prove my case, then I don't know what will Potter."

9. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

Sep 20, 2003
    IC: Harry

Harry stood.

"I'll be damned"

Harry looked at Malfoy. " I will do what I can. This isn't going to happen overnight. You want them not to rag you? don't give them reason to. No MudBlood comments. Got it?"

10. milney

Aug 21, 2003

Harry looked at Malfoy.

"I will do what I can. This isn't going to happen overnight. You want them not to rag you? Don't give them reason to. No MudBlood comments. Got it?"

"I still stand by my feelings on people who are muggle-born Potter. All I asked was that they don't call me a Death Eater. I couldn't care less about anything else. As for the mudblood comments, I will attempt to avoid them, but I make no garuntee."

11. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

Sep 20, 2003
    IC: HArry

Harry Smiled

"Then I can make no gaurentees on the Death Eater comments then can I?"

Harry held out his hand

"Deal"?

12. milney

Aug 21, 2003

"Then I can make no gauruntees on the Death Eater comments then can I?"

Harry held out his hand

"Deal"?

Draco wanted to punch Potter, but it wouldn't be wise given the circumstances. He slapped Harry's hand, a little harder than was neccesary.

"Deal."

13. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

Sep 20, 2003
    IC: HGarry

Harry sat down

"Ok Malfoy, lets hear it, what do you know?"

14. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Ginny Weasley

Ginny watched Harry leave the room and was tempted to follow him but remembered she had issues to deal with. She waited for Ron to come out of the room and grabbed him by the sleeve.

"Ron, we need to talk to Mum. I forgot to even ask her what she thought about it. Well, actually, I wasn't even sure if I was going with Harry because I hadn't talked to Harry but maybe I should have talked to Mum first." Ginny stopped and looked at Ron then smacked him on the shoulder. "Why didn't you think of talking to Mum?" Ginny remembered that Ron never would have thought of that. He was Ron. Her mind wandered back to what Harry might be doing. Probably attending to whatever that letter had said. She wished he would stay put for a minute so they could talk.

Tag: ron, everyone

15. milney

Aug 21, 2003

"Ok Malfoy, lets hear it, what do you know?"

"You'll need to be more specific Potter. I know alot of things, but I don't think that all of it is relevant."

16. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

Sep 20, 2003
    IC: Harry

Harry sighed.

"Horcruxes, Malfoy. Tell m what you knwo about Horcruxes!"

IC: Ron

Ron rose, the color returning to his cheeks.

"This is not my fault! I am going right now and telling her!"

Ron stopped at the door.

"Er......Hermoine, Ginny, you're coming, right?"

Tag: Ginny, Hermoine

17. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005

"This is not my fault! I am going right now and telling her!"

Ginny stayed put. This was his fault because he should have thought about this much much earlier. She saw him stop.

"Er......Hermoine, Ginny, you're coming, right?"

There was an interesting thought. Make him talk to her and then she wouldn't be in the room when Mum began to yell.

"I dunno Ron. I could just make you go alone." Ginny knew Hermione would probably go with him, of course. He glared at her. "Don't worry. I am coming too."

Tag: Ron, Hermione, anyone

18. Ptolemy7

Ptolemy7 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2006
    IC: Lupin

"Well, that went good," said Thorr. "Oh well, its his call. I guess that begs the question, where are we going to start? Most of us agree that the Orders top priority should be finding the Horrorcruxes, and now that we have Hogwarts figured out, we can work on that. But before we go there, I want to know what you guys think. Should we be doing more to protect him, or should we just let him go, and hope that we can get there in time when he gets in over his head with the Deah Eaters, as he has been known to do in the past?"
    Lupin looked slightly concerned. "I dislike the thought of Harry off by himself..." Here a wry smile crossed his features, "...but Harry is like James; strong-willed. If he wants to do it alone, there is not much we can do except send a few of the Order to guard him without his knowledge." Lupin considered this briefly, but he looked grim. "If he discovers us, Harry will not like that at all, if I know him. It may cause him to stop trusting us, and that would be a fatal loss on our part, as it would make him only more likely to try something risky and perilous to evade us when he wants to escape."

TAG: Order, whoever.

19. JediMasterAnne

JediMasterAnne Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    Clairisse Melaine

She frowned a bit, thinking it over. "Now, I don't know, Remus. Order members have followed Harry around before--granted, he was still going to school at the time, but still..." She was thinking of Harry's fifth year, just after Dumbledore had reformed the Order, and had had members watching Harry nearly around the clock, even during vacation. "And besides, if push comes to shove, Harry certainly isn't stupid. If he wants help, he knows full well he can ask for it."

Tag: Order

OOC: Where are the other Hogwarts students, EnnaJ and spacey?

20. Ptolemy7

Mar 11, 2006
    IC: Lupin

Now, I don't know, Remus. Order members have followed Harry around before--granted, he was still going to school at the time, but still..." said Clairisse, pausing for a moment before continuing. "And besides, if push comes to shove, Harry certainly isn't stupid. If he wants help, he knows full well he can ask for it."

Lupin nodded. "Yes, we had Harry followed two years ago...and he was furious about it. But you're right...he's matured since then. It may be that he'll let us keep a watch on him. However, if he thinks there is any danger to his followers...you know him, he'll try to escape. And once he does..." Lupin shook his head sadly. "It definitely cannot be a large assignment, and they can't stay too close to him. Remember that he has already refused Thorr, and if he finds us working behind his back, he may accept it, or he may not...I think you're right that he will ask for help if he truly needs it, but once again, he has an aversion to putting others in danger." Lupin massaged his forehead. "It is a dilemma," he finished grimly.

TAG: Clairisse, Order

[b]IC: Umbridge[/b]

Dolores Umbridge crept into the burrow. Potter had gone in here...now, what could he be doing, while everyone else was at the party? Oh, if it was something illegal...Umbridge chuckled happily to herself at the thought, and pulled out her stubby wand.

[b]TAG: Harry, Malfoy, whoever.[/b]

21. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

Sep 20, 2003
    OOC: Sorry I am witing on Malfoy to rspond. If milney doesn't repontoday I will fgo on wothout him, thnaks for your patience

22. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

Sep 20, 2003
    OOC: Ok moving on, if he comes back we can cover it in a lashback

IC: Hary, Ron
    Location The burrow

Harry came out f the back room. He wasn't paying attention to what was going on and ran almost smack into Deloris Umbridge. Her wand was already out and he would have no time to draw his.

"What in the hell are you doing here? Dumblore should have left you with the Centaurs"

Tag: Umbridge

Ron turned and glared at her.

"You HAVE to come Ginny, because you're not back either, and I am not doin this by mysel."

He motioned for Hermoine and Ginny to follow him as he went down the stairs. Half way down he motioned for them to stop and put a fingr to his lips to motion them to keep quiet.

He heard voices. One was Harry's. The other was.....no it couldn't be....

At the bottom of the stairs he peeked his head around the corner and sure enough, there was Deloris Umbridgw.

He pulled his head back and stayed leaned against the wall, listenng........

Tag: whoever

23. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005

"You HAVE to come Ginny, because you're not back either, and I am not doin this by myself."

Ginny rolled her eyes and stuck out her tongue at Ron's back. He just kept getting bossier. They all started to walk down the stairs and Ginny was planning her speech to Mum. She had a feeling it would be harder for her to get permission than for Ron since she was younger and Mum's only girl.

Ginny took a step down and bumped into Hermione. She grunted.

"What's going on?" Hermione looked back at her and put a finger to her lips. "Shhh"

Ginny followed Ron's example and leaned back into the wall and listened. Harry was talking to someone. Ginny couldn't make out the voice but it sounded so familiar. It was a woman's voice she could tell. Then it clicked. What in the world was Umbridge doing here? Ginny could almost gurantee that she didn't get an invitation and if she did Ginny would have found a way to disinvite her. Something was wrong here, very wrong.

Tag: ron, harry, hermione, umbridge, malfoy, anyone

24. Ptolemy7

Mar 11, 2006
    IC: Umbridge

It was no use! The speech was inaudible. She eased closer...and at that moment, out came Potter. Before Umbridge could even think of waddling away, he spotted her.

"What in the hell are you doing here? Dumblore should have left you with the Centaurs,"
    snarled Potter.

Umbridge raised her wand (although she did shudder slightly at the word "centaurs"). "My dear Mr. Potter," she began in a simpering tone. "What Dumbledore should or should not have done are of no relevance, as he has joined the next world, and he was crazy anyway, by all accounts. You, however, are still among us...so the Ministry needs to keep tabs on what you are up to, especially if you are continuing in Dumbledore's line of thought." Umbridge paused for a moment. She wanted to jinx him immediately, but it was best to at least offer the opportunity to speak first.
    "Now, Mr. Potter, if you would just tell me who you were talking to in there, and what the werewolf was discussing with you, I might not have to bring you in for questioning. We can't have security breaches, dear. Either you are with me...hem hem, that is, with the Ministery...or you against it." Umbridge smiled happily, basking in the power of having Potter at wandpoint. She considered which spell she would use...oh, to watch him bellow...a dull thrill of pleasure ran through Umbridge at the thought. Of course, she didn't like suffering, obviously not, it was just her enthusiasm for discovering what was going on. Of course. Of course...

TAG: Harry, Ron, Ginny, others.

OOC: Rowling strongly hinted in book 5 that Umbridge was somewhat sadistic, hence the end of my post.

25. darth_bannedsmeagol

darth_bannedsmeagol Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 25, 2006
    OOC:Hope this isn't seen as god-moding, I think it is clean

Harry lost control

DON'T YOU EVER SPEAK OF DUMBLEDORE. YOU WILL NEVER BE HALF AS POWERFUL OR WISE AS WAS IF YOU LIVE FOREVER! I AM ABOUT KILLING VOLDEMORT. THAT IOS WHAT I AM GOING TO DO, AND IF THE MINESTRY KNOWS WHAT IS GOOD FOR THEM THEY BETTER STAY OUTTA MY WAY.

The next instant happened in the flash of an eye. Ron rounded the corner, wand already out and yelled "STUPEFY" and though it missed her, it was enough to get her to shift her weyes and Harry's wand was out in a flash and he screamed "Expeliarmus" and her wand flew away.

Harry and Ron stood there, joined by Hermoine and Ginny, all wands pointed at her.

"Now get out, and never show your face around here again!"

Tag: Umbridge

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.