1. Oh hai Guest!

    Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive Harry Potter and the Dark Lord

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by The_Jesstar, Apr 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ptolemy7 Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Mar 11, 2006
    star 2
    OOC: Nah, I'm fine with that.

    IC: Umbridge

    It all happened quickly. The Potter boy went ballistic. Umbridge smiled cruelly, and prepared a spell. Then Weasley came out of nowhere and shot a stunner at her. Umbridge yelped and dived sideways. Potter disarmed her. She gulped. Now Granger and Weasley's sister had arrived.

    "Now get out, and never show your face around here again!" bellowed Potter.

    Umbridge disapparated. It took her a few moments to get over her shock, but then fury burned in her heart. The stupidity of it! Three children, barely qualified, defeating a trained Ministry official! Impossible! Oh, she would have her revenge, and then they'd all be sorry...

    TAG: No one.



    IC: Lupin

    Spells being fired! Lupin dived down the stairwell, drawing his wand just in time to see Umbridge disapparate. His alarm fading, Lupin pocketed his wand again. "Nicely done," he commented to Harry.

    TAG: Harry, Ginny, Ron, Hermione, whoever.

    />
  2. masterjedi343 Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Jan 26, 2005
    star 5
    ooc:i pmed someone my character a few days ago and they havent replied,who do i resend it to
  3. Ptolemy7 Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Mar 11, 2006
    star 2
    OOC: I'm going to be gone until Monday evening, just to let you know. Just go ahead and ignore Lupin's last remark, if you want.
  4. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 20, 2003
    star 5
    IC: Harry, Ron
    Location: Burrow

    Harry smiled up at Lupin.

    "Thanks Professor. That certainly felt good."

    Harry turned to the others.

    "Thanks you guys. I guess that shows how much I DO need my friends. Now, Ginny....Ron, go talk to your mum, we need to get going."

    Ron beamed at Harry until Harry mentioned his Mum. He had almost forgooten about that. "Well come on Ginny, Let's get this over with"

    He walked slowly out of the room, his face a pale shade of white.

    Tag: Ginny, Hermoine

    OOC: Does someone wanna take Mrs. Weasly for this?
  5. starwarsbeauty Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Feb 1, 2005
    star 4
    OOC: I am going to take Molly Weasley for a little while!

    IC: Ginny/Molly

    Ginny followed Ron into the kitchen and took a deep breath. Her mother's voice sounded throughout the room.

    "Ronald Bilius and Ginevra Molly Weasley! What were you thinking?!"

    Ginny opened her mouth to start to make her defense.

    "Mum listen." Molly shot her a look that could scare a lion. "No I don't want to hear it! I just want to know why you were even considering this without talking to me. I am your mum and I should have been the first to know about this!" Molly stopped to breathe and calm down. "Ginny, how could you want to leave me? You still have school and learning and I need you."

    Ginny felt even worse now. She had completely disregarded Mum's feelings and now Mum was sending her on a guilt trip.

    "Mum, Harry needs me and I can help him. I know practically just as much as Ron, and Hermione could teach me the rest." Ginny just thought of something. Hermione was a responsible girl and Ginny could use that to her advantage."Mum Hermione will be with us. She will make sure we don't get into trouble." Ginny looked over at Ron and could tell he was even more nervous than before, but of course, who wouldn't when you have Molly Weasley mad at you.

    Molly nodded at Ginny and walked over to her, hugged her, and then straightened her skirt.

    "Ronald what do you have to say for yourself? You still have schooling and you and I both know that you will need me sooner or later."

    Tag: ron, harry, hermione, anyone
  6. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 20, 2003
    star 5
    IC: Ron
    Location: OH SNAP

    Ron took a deep breath, he was very pale


    "Listen mum, there are things going on that are far more important than a few NEWTS. Harry needs us and we will NOT abandon him. I am very near to being of age. You have to cut the umbilical. I love you, and I always will but we have to do this.

    Ron braced himself

    Tag: Molly
  7. Ptolemy7 Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Mar 11, 2006
    star 2
    IC: Lupin

    Lupin stepped out into the party. Everyone around was having a good time...but Lupin was not. His eyes flashed back and forth, searching for anything or anyone who should not be there. Nothing was in evidence. Lupin sighed, and walked back over toward the refreshments.

    TAG: Any, none

  8. starwarsbeauty Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Feb 1, 2005
    star 4
    IC: Molly/Ginny

    "Listen mum, there are things going on that are far more important than a few NEWTS. Harry needs us and we will NOT abandon him. I am very near to being of age. You have to cut the umbilical. I love you, and I always will but we have to do this.

    Tears came to Molly's eyes. Ronald was right and she had to let her youngest son go. Her two babies were leaving her.

    Molly pulled Ron close to her. Ginny noticed how funny it looked. Ron was a tall, thin, red headed guy who was at least a foot taller than his mum being squeezed to death by his mum a short, chubby, red headed woman with her head buried in Ron's chest. Ron was turning a little purple but Molly didn't seem to care. After composing herself Molly let him go.

    "There are many preperations we need to make. You will need to take many things and there is so little time to do it. Ronald you need to make sure you have your wand and plenty of clothes and underwear. Ginny you will need that and make sure you stay close to Harry and Hermione. Ron don't get into to much trouble."

    Ginny stopped listening and just watched her mum. She really was going to miss her.

    Tag: ron
  9. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 20, 2003
    star 5
    IC: Ron, Harry
    Location: Burrow

    After his Mum finnaly let him go he went to Harry. He left Ginny to get her hugs and such from Mum

    "Ok Harry that is taken care of. What do we do now?"

    Harry thouight for a moment and then said; "Pack, pack as much as you would need for hogwarts, I have no idea how long this is going to take. Tell Hermoine to get her stuff packed up as well. I will tell Ginny. As soon as we are done we head for My place."

    Ron turned around to see Hermoine there. He kissed her on the forehead. "Ok you heard him, lets get it done"

    Harry braved his way into the kitchen where Molly blubbered over him as well. When that was all done with he pulled Ginny ut of the kitchen.

    "We need to get all our stuff packed, as much as you would normally take to Hogwarts, at least. We don't......"

    His voice trailed off. She was just smiling up aty him. He kissed her and simply said, "Get Going"

    Harry wwalked outside to see Professor Lupin

    He walked up to him.

    "I know the Order wants to send someone along anyway. If someone has to come, I would much rather it be you."


    Tag: Hermoine, Ginny, Lupin

  10. starwarsbeauty Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Feb 1, 2005
    star 4
    IC: Ginny Weasley

    "We need to get all our stuff packed, as much as you would normally take to Hogwarts, at least. We don't......"

    Ginny shook her head and looked up at him. His dark, messy hair was falling over his forehead and almost into his eyes but was stopped by his glasses. His gorgeous eyes were looking down at her but not making complete eye. Ginny began to smile just thinking about him. His eyes met hers and he kissed her.

    "Get Going"

    Ginny went to her room and looked around. There was the bed against the wall and her trunk and books against another. It was going to be odd not sleeping here anymore.

    She went to her closet and got most of her clothes out and put them in the trunk. It did not take her long to fill it. She made sure to take everything Mum had said and wondered if Ron would remember. That thought quickly went away when she realized Hermione was probably helping him. Ginny finished and was going to go find Harry but decided to instead go sit with her mum for awhile.

    Tag: harry, ron, hermione, anyone
  11. ARSLAN5 Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    May 23, 2005
    star 1
    Darien was on the train. No one else was in the conpartment.


    OOC: Lovely new icon.
  12. JediMasterAnne Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 24, 2004
    star 4
    OOC: Sorry it's been so long. DRL has been a real pain in the butt.


    Clairisse Melaine

    With the Order meeting seeming to be over, Clairisse quietly started to make her way back downstairs, but just as Harry was stepping out, she heard him shouting at someone. "What in the hell are you doing here? Dumbledore should have left you with the Centaurs!"

    At first Clairisse wasn't sure who he was talking to, until she heard the centaur remark. Nearly everyone in the Ministry had heard about Dolores Umbridge's little run-in with the centaur herd in the Dark Forest at Hogwarts, and for several days after Umbridge's return from the school, Clairisse had heard many people making the clop-clopping sound of hooves, to torment the woman. Normally, Clairisse might have done something to stop them making a mockery of an incident that Clairisse herself would have found traumatizing, but in Umbridge's case, Clairisse preferred to watch her suffer. Umbridge didn't like Clairisse, since she'd been among those few who had believed Dumbledore and Harry when they'd first said Voldemort was back, and because she was connected to the Order. Clairisse didn't like Umbridge either, and after hearing the horror stories about what she'd done at Hogwarts, she detested her. Were she not so afraid of Umbridge, or had her judgement been poorer, Clairisse would have liked very much to give the horrid woman a hexing she wouldn't soon forget. But Clairisse knew far better than that, and she liked her job too much.

    Once Umbridge had gone, chased off by Harry, Clairisse quietly headed downstairs, where she could soon hear Molly shouting at Ron and Ginny for not having told her they weren't going back to school. The arguement would cool down after a bit though, for Clairisse knew that Molly was more worried about her children than she was truly angry at them. And after what had happened to Bill, she couldn't blame her.

    Finally escaping to the quiet of the outdoors, she nearly tripped over Hermione's cat, Crookshanks, as he rushed by, chasing a gnome who had apparently stolen the mouse intended for the cat's lunch. Shaking her head, Clairisse continued across the lawn to an empty chair, away from all the noise.

    Tag: Any

    Aurora Kendry

    Upon discovering that her pet cat, Sassafrass, had wandered off again, Aurora flipped her book shut and, with a frustrated sigh, left the compartment to go looking for her. A few compartments down the corridor, she paused to peer in, finding only a skinny boy about her own age--otherwise, the compartment was empty. "You wouldn't happen to have seen a Siamese cat wandering by, would you?" she asked the boy.

    Tag: Darien(ARSLAN5)


  13. PRENNTACULAR VIP

    Member Since:
    Dec 21, 2005
    star 6
    IC: Thorr
    The Burrow

    After the meeting and the commotion with Umbridge,Thorr made his way down stairs. He had stayed up in the attic, because he couldn't let it get out in the ministry that he was a member of the order. As he was walking down, Thorr saw Clarrise walk out and head out into the back. Thorr decided to follow. He pulled up a chair next to the pretty witch.

    "Hey, so how have things been going?"

    TAG: Clarisse, Any
  14. ARSLAN5 Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    May 23, 2005
    star 1
    IC: Darien
    "No I haven't."
  15. Ptolemy7 Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Mar 11, 2006
    star 2
    IC: Lupin

    "I know the Order wants to send someone along anyway. If someone has to come, I would much rather it be you," said Harry.

    Lupin turned and smiled. "I'm honored, Harry."

    TAG: Harry, any.

    OOC: Sorry for the short post; I've been pretty tied up recently. *Darth Real Life, in guise of a tall man, hooded and cloaked (who looks suspiciously like Sidious), enters, draws lightsaber, and attacks Ptolemy7, who barely manages to hit the "post reply" button before he is dragged off*.
  16. starwarsbeauty Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Feb 1, 2005
    star 4
    IC: Ginny Weasley

    Ginny left Molly walking around the kitchen bewitching objects to do the jobs that Muggles have to do by hand. Ginny laughed at the idea of actually stirring a salad or whipping cream for a recipe. She walked into the sunlight and it blinded her for a few seconds until her eyes adjusted. When they did she noticed that many people had left but there were still a few people there. Many were mingling and some were talking exclusively.

    Harry was talking to Remus and Ginny wondered what about. She would have Harry tell her later. She decided to let them continue there conversation. Ginny went and sat against a tree and watched everyone. It wasn't until then that Ginny realized she was actually quite worn out. Slowly closing her eyes, she listened to the noises of peoples voices, birds chirping, and the sound of gnomes who managed to find their way back into the yard.

    Tag: anyone
  17. JediMasterAnne Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 24, 2004
    star 4
    Clairisse

    "They're all right, I suppose. As well as they can be, these days."

    Tag: Thorr

    Aurora Kendry

    "No, I haven't," the boy replied.

    "Oh..oh, well." She started to go on in her search, but paused. The boy looked like a seventh year, but she didn't remember seeing him first year. Of course, everyone from her first year at Hogwarts looked different now, she hadn't seen them in so long. But this boy didn't look familiar at all. "You're a seventh year, right?"


    Tag: ARSLAN5
  18. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 20, 2003
    star 5
    IC: Harry, Ron

    Harry smiled.

    "Good, I am glad."

    He looked back to the burrow. He could see Ron still packing with Hermoine it seemed, barking orders at him.

    "Ron will be done soon, then we head for Snuffle's place."

    Harry left Remus there and went over to the shade tree that Ginny was resting under. He snuggled up to her and put his arm around her.

    "What's on your mind sweetie?"

    Ron was furiously packing what he had left into his trunk, with Hemoine barking orders.

    ......"No don't take that!"
    ......"Better take more of those"
    ......"Now what do you need that for?"

    Ron stopped and turned.

    "Bloddy Hell woman, would you quit yellin' at me?"

    Hermoine backed off, looking a little stung.

    Ron sighed.

    "I'm sorry babe."

    Ron walked over to her and kissed her.

    When Ron had finished packing he and Hemoine brought their trunks down and walked out of the Burrow.

    Tag: Everyone at the Burrow
  19. starwarsbeauty Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Feb 1, 2005
    star 4
    IC: Ginny Weasley

    Ginny was sitting with her eyes still shut when she felt someone's arms wrap around her and body up close to hers. There was no need to see who it was. She could tell by the way his arms were wrapped and the sound of him breathing.

    "What's on your mind sweetie?"

    She opened her eyes and looked up at him.

    "How exciting this is going to be! Me and you together with Hermione and Ron out by ourselves. This is going to be great!"

    Hermione and Ron came out and joined them. Soon they would be off.

    Tag: ron, harry, hermione, anyone
  20. ARSLAN5 Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    May 23, 2005
    star 1
    "Yes, I am. Are you a seventh year too?"

    TAG: JediMasterAnne
  21. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 20, 2003
    star 5
    IC: HArry, Ron

    Harry smiled at how enthusiastic she was about the whole thing. True this was the first time they would be out mostly alone. It was a bit unnerving.

    "Actually, I knew the Order would send someone after us. So I asked Lupin to come with us. At least we know we can trust him."

    Ron and Hermoine came out of the Burrow, and seeing Harry and Ginny sitting together under a tree. They walked over to where they were.

    Hermoine was the first to speak up.

    "So after much consternation, Ron is finnaly packed. We all ready to go?"

    Harry stood and said "I think so. I just have to tell Lupin."

    Harry left them at the tree and went to Lupin.

    "Professor, we are ready to go when you are."

    He waited for Lupin's response

    Tag: Ginny, Lupin
  22. Padawan_Abbi Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Feb 8, 2006
    star 1
    How do I join this group?
  23. Ptolemy7 Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Mar 11, 2006
    star 2
    IC: Lupin

    "Professor, we are ready to go when you are," said Harry.

    Lupin nodded. "Lead on, Harry." He glanced around at the others a bit sadly. He had taught each and every one of them. He would protect them with every power within his abilities.

    TAG: Any

    OOC: To Padawan_Abbi, The_Jesstar is (obviously) the GM of this game, but I'm not quite sure where she is, as she hasn't posted for a while. If she's not answering your PMs, I suppose you could try Cat_Orange (Voldemort) or Spacelady (supposedly Co-GM, I believe), but neither of them has been around much either. This brings me to the question (for everyone)...er...does anyone know who's at the helm of this particular game? Just wondering. [face_thinking]
  24. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 20, 2003
    star 5
    PM your Char sheet tothe GM if you get approved you are in


    OOC EDIT: Um if it is nessicary, I can run as an int GM if we need it, I am online enough for it.

  25. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 20, 2003
    star 5
    IC: HArry, Ron
    Location: The Burrow

    Harry smiled.

    "Well in order to get there, what would be the best way? Flew? Apparate? I think Apperation would be the best. But as I think you are the best at it, perhaps you should be the one to Apperate, we can all hold on. Unless you have another suggestion?

    Tag: Lupin
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.