main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Harry Potter and the Dark Lord

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by The_Jesstar, Apr 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ptolemy7

Ptolemy7 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2006
    IC: Lupin

Lupin nodded. "Apparition sounds fine, Harry. If you would prefer side-along with me, that is certainly viable as well, but as there as so many of us...it may be difficult to turn at once, and we could perhaps simply use a portkey."
    Lupin glanced left and right to make sure no one was watching, and picked up a fallen branch from the tree. It was about two feet long, and slender. Lupin pulled out his wand and muttered "Portus". The stick glowed softly for a moment, before returning to its previous state. Holding both it and the wand high, Lupin said, "Now, if everyone will come behind the tree, here, and take hold of this twig, we can be on our way."

TAG: All others coming to Number 4, Grimmauld Place.

[b]IC: Umbridge[/b]

Umbridge was on her third glass of mead, and starting to get over her shock, when with a crack, one of her aurors appeared. She realized with some relief that it was Daleric, the leader. He hastened over, and handed her the wand she had left behind at the Burrow. "Madame Umbridge," he said swiftly. "As per your instructions, the Potter boy has been watched. We believe he is about to depart. We also have evidence of an unauthorized portkey."
    Umbridge chuckled. "Excellent, Daleric, excellent!"

[b]TAG: None, for now...[/b]

OOC: Sounds fine to me, D_GS. [face_happy]

2. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    OOC: LOL Lupinn, that is Number 12 Grimmauld.....number 4 Privot......LOL

Ok so until we hear from one of our GM's you can come to me with concerns and Charry sheets....

I am sure SWB won't mind the slight GM

IC: Harry, Ron, Hermoine

Harry muttered "Accio" several times bringing all their Luggage out to where they were. Harry grabbed on to the branch. Hermoine was next. Ron drew a deep breath and grabbed on. The only one left was Ginny. She walked up, smiled at Harry and grabbed ahold. Harry felt that all too familiar tug behind his naval and that were intantly transported to 12 Grimmauld place.

Of course the only one to land standing. The others were sprwaled all over each other.

Ron stood and said "Bloody hell I hate that."

Ron Helped Hermoine up. As Harry was helping up Ginny.

Harry spoke up.

"We are going to use this as our base of operations, as it is unplotable. We are going to code it Padfoot when we are talking about it publicly."

Hermoine spoke up; "But Snape knows where this place is!"

Harry nodded

"Now yes Snape does know of this place, but I am sure there is something we can do, some hex or spell or charm that we can use to make it even more secure. What do you think Professor?"

Tag: Ginny, Lupin

3. Ptolemy7

Mar 11, 2006

"Now yes Snape does know of this place, but I am sure there is something we can do, some hex or spell or charm that we can use to make it even more secure. What do you think Professor?"

Lupin considered. "Snape can no longer find this place. When Dumbledore died, the Fidelius Charm, of which Snape was a part, was destroyed. I am now secret keeper, and to my knowledge, Snape has never seen or heard from me anything that might allow him to rediscover Grimmauld Place. He still knows where it is, but it will be invisible to him, and the charm will repel his entering or even reaching the door. It will be, to Snape, as if this place does not exist at all, unless they were to discover some other means of entry." Lupin sighed. "This enchantment will not hold forever. Should Voldemort himself arrive, he could eventually undo it, but I know of no one else that would have the ability to discover us. For now, I believe we are safe enough."

TAG: Harry, any.

OOC: C'est true. Beg pardon. [face_blush] ;). By the way, on this particular theory, I'm actually out on a limb, but in the fifth book, Harry knew they had arrived, yet Grimmauld Place did not materialize until he read Dumbledore's note. Just to let you know.

4. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Ginny Weasley

Ginny landed hard on the ground but was helped up by Harry. Harry and Lupin talked about Snape and Voldemort finding the house and Lupin put a spell on it so it couldn't be found. Ginny went and wrapped her arms around Harry.

"So, what happens next?"

Tag: Lupin, Harry, Ron, Hermione

5. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

Sep 20, 2003
    IC: HArry, Ron

Harry was relieved that this would be a sfe place for them.

He looked down at Ginny who had wrapped her arms around him.

"Next we take some time to settle in. This is going to be our home for we don't know how long. Everybody can pick a room, I am sure there are plenty."

He smiled down at Ginny.

"Later we will have a meal together and then we need to scour the house and see if we can find that Lockett."

He raised his wand and pointed it at his and Gimmy's luggae and said "locomotor" The luggage followed him upstairs.

Ron followed suit with his and Hermoine's luggage.

Harry stopped at an empty room and turned to Ginny and said "This'll fine for you? I will find ne for me after I help you unpack."

Ron was doing much the same with Hermoine.

Tag: Lupin, Ginny

6. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005

Ginny followed Harry up the stairs and they stopped at the third room on the right.

"This'll fine for you? I will find one for me after I help you unpack."

Ginny smiled up at him and walked into the room. It was a little stuffy, but after being aired out would be quite comfortable. Harry put her trunk on the bed and she undid the lock. Ginny started pulling her clothes out and handing them to Harry, who would then put them in the little closet in the room. With both of them, the job was done quickly.

"Thanks Harry." She stood on her toes and kissed his cheek. "Lets go find you a room and unpack."

Tag: harry, anyone there

7. Ptolemy7

Mar 11, 2006

Lupin was already sleeping at the house, so he made his way immediately down to the kitchen. His cooking could not hold a candle to that of Mrs. Weasley's, but while the others were finding rooms, he quickly began work on a chicken broth; plain but functional for their purposes. He also found a loaf of bread in one of the cupboards, and finally flicked his wand toward the table.
    The silverware drawer flew open, and cutlery, napkins, and glasses soared over, meticulously arranging themselves in spaces on the long (slightly scarred) table, before various chairs.
    Lupin, who had barely cast a glance back at the table, turned back to the broth.

TAG: Any

8. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

Sep 20, 2003
    IC: Harry, Ron

Harry smiled.

"I think that I can get one upstairs one floor" He said as he made for the exit

Ron and Hermoine had already finished. They headed downstairs to the kitchen.

Hermoine sniffed the air,

"That smell wonderful professor, what is for dinner?"

Tag: Ginny Lupin

9. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005

"I think that I can get one upstairs one floor"

Ginny looked at him with a look of slight horror. He didn't seriously think he was going to end up staying in another room did he?

"Harry Potter don't you dare take another step towards that door." He turned to look at her and she walked toward him. Her arms slowly went around his neck as she went up to kiss him. She stopped right before their lips met. "There is plenty of room for you in here."

Their lips met and she led him to the edge of the bed where they both sat down at the same time.

Tag: harry

10. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

Sep 20, 2003

Harry looked down at her.

"You sure?"

She answered by kissing him.

Sometime later they joined Ron and Hermione in the kitchen, both of them beaming.

Ron spoke up, "Where the bloddy hell have you been?"

Harry smiled...

"......unp[acking.......Whats for dinner?"

Tag: Ginny Lupin

11. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005

Where the bloddy hell have you been?"

"......unpacking.......Whats for dinner?"

Ginny felt somewhat embarrassed but just moved closer to Harry.

"Goodness I am starving."She looked to Hermione. "You guys all settled?"

Tag: ron, harry, hermione, lupin

12. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

Sep 20, 2003

Ron spoke before Hermoine. "Of course we are, we have been forever! Where have ou BEEN?"

Hermoine shot him a look. "They wanted some time alone Ron, is that so terrible?"

Ron nodded. "Sorry mate."

Harry smiled. "That's alright Ron. Professor? What's for dinner?"

Tag: Lupin Ginny

13. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    OOC: Well Cat Orange wrote my character Bellatrix off, so i have no one to talk to now that Snape - Jesstar and Voldie - Cat are not on.:(

14. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

Sep 20, 2003
    OOC: Has anyone been able to get ahopld of either of them?

15. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005

"That's alright Ron. Professor? What's for dinner?"

Ginny didn't think it was alright. She wanted to kill him but held back. Didn't want to freak Harry out. Ginny went and sat at the table and pulled Harry into the seat next to her. Getting situated, she was leaning against Harry with her feet on another chair. The food smelled wonderful.

Tag: harry, ron, hermione, lupin

16. Ptolemy7

Mar 11, 2006

"That's alright Ron. Professor? What's for dinner?" asked Harry.

Lupin smiled. "Just chicken soup, Harry, but it will have to do." He flicked his wand almost idly, and the large pot made a quick glide onto the table.
    Lupin sat down at an empty seat, and began eating quickly.

TAG: Any

17. Cat_Orange

Cat_Orange Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 18, 2002
    OOC: Yes, I've been waiting for Jess to come on and reply to my post... but so far no reply. I figured she had some evil scheme up her sleeve and that I could involve you in the next post. But sadly not. I'll talk to Jess and see if she is still in this or not.

But for now, if you want to forget the last posts concerning Voldie/Snape/Bella, we can just take off somewhere and continue planning evil ways to bring down Hogwarts.

18. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

Sep 20, 2003

Harry quickly finished his meal. He took his dishes to the sink.

"OK you all take your time with the meal, but after that we have to scour this house from top to bottom. It is a locket we look for, a Lockette with the Slytherin crest on it. That is the next Horcrux. After we find it, we must make our final trip to Hogwarts. Then the real journey begins."

Tag: all in the kitchen

19. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005

Ginny began eating. It tasted so good even for just chicken soup.

"Lupin you are going to have to cook for us all the time. This is wonderful!"

"OK you all take your time with the meal, but after that we have to scour this house from top to bottom. It is a locket we look for, a Lockette with the Slytherin crest on it. That is the next Horcrux. After we find it, we must make our final trip to Hogwarts. Then the real journey begins."

Ginny looked up at Harry. Always in a hurry.

"Harry can't we relax for a while. You should probably sit down and just calm down. There is plenty of time to look for the locket later."

Tag: harry, ron, hermione, lupin

20. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

Sep 20, 2003
    IC: Harry

Harry couldn't believe what he heard.

"Relax? SDo you not understand what we are up against? There is no "Relaxing". I wish there was. We cannot stop untilll he is dead. Every moment we stall is a moment we givbe him. neither of us can live while the other survives I am not restung until I have destroyed all the Horcruxes and sent that sadistic bastard to hell"

With that he spun on his heels and left the kitchen

Tag: all at padfoot

21. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005

Being yelled at by Harry did not hold over well with Ginny. She felt tears being to well in her eyes and she tried hard to hold them back.

"Harry!"She called to his back while jumping out of her chair. "Harry wait!" She caught him walking in the hall.

"Harry I am sorry. I didn't realize that we were in such a hurry." Ginny felt terrible and started to cry. "I promise to start looking right away and not give up."

Tag: harry, ron,hermion, lupin

22. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

Sep 20, 2003
    IC: Harry, Ron, Hermoine

As Harry was leaving, Several things happened all at once.

Ron's mmouth dropped and his spoon fell into his hot soup, splashing it on him. He jumped with a start and yelled "Bloody Hell"

Hermoine, fighting back tears, started to say something but decided against it.

Ginny jumped up, tears flowing, calling after Harry, but at first he kept walking.

She ran up to him and turned to him, apologising, barely able to be made out.

He held her close. "Sweetheart I am sorry that I yelled, but I meant what I said. We have to be relentless in this. The fate of the world is on OUR shoulders. We don't have time to rest. Go back and finish your meal, We have to be organised in this or else we will be looking forever. I amnm glad you are here."

He walked her back into the kitchen so she could finish eating.

"Sorry I snapped guys....."

Ron shrugged "I recon the stress has to be terrible, just don't go taking it out on me."

Harry smiled

Tag: Ginny, Lupin

23. Ptolemy7

Mar 11, 2006

Lupin, who had been quietly eating while all of this went on, merely said quietly, "It will not do for us to be at each other's throats; that is the one factor that gives us an advantage over Lord Voldemort. Harry, you are correct that we don't have much time, but we do have a little. It's growing dark now, and we're all tired. I suggest we get a good night's rest, and turn the house upside down on the morrow."

TAG: Others.

OOC: Sorry I haven't been around lately; late spring and summer are very busy times for me. By the bye, Darth_GollumSmeagol, just to clear this up, I assume you mean "grimmauld place" by "padfoot" in your location?

24. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

Sep 20, 2003
    OOC: Yeah when we first got there I gave the suggestion that we use the word "Padfoot" for code when speaking oof it aloud

25. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005

Ginny was relieved to know that Harry wasn't to upset with her. She put her head on his chest and listened to his heart beat and felt his chest rise and fall.

"Sweetheart I am sorry that I yelled, but I meant what I said. We have to be relentless in this. The fate of the world is on OUR shoulders. We don't have time to rest. Go back and finish your meal, We have to be organised in this or else we will be looking forever. I am glad you are here."

Ginny went and sat back down in her seat and began to eat again.

"Sorry I snapped guys....."

"I recon the stress has to be terrible, just don't go taking it out on me."

Ginny gave Ron a funny look. Harry wasn't taking anything out on Ron. Harry had gotten upset over something SHE had said not something he said. Stupid brother.

"It will not do for us to be at each other's throats; that is the one factor that gives us an advantage over Lord Voldemort. Harry, you are correct that we don't have much time, but we do have a little. It's growing dark now, and we're all tired. I suggest we get a good night's rest, and turn the house upside down on the morrow."

Ginny looked to Harry and then back at her food. She would do whatever Harry wanted to do.

Tag: harry, lupin, ron, hermione

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.