main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Harry Potter and the Feather in the Foxhole (still accepting new players!)

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by LeiaHair, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    IC: Basil Fenris

Basil found sleep hard to find that night, he was to excited for the next day. After all he would have to instruct Victoria in his class tomorrow. At this thought he smiled but it didn't last long for other thoughts came to his mind. What if he couldn't teach her well enough would she look down on him?
    Tag: Gm

2. mosrael_the_waker

mosrael_the_waker Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2006
    Elysium Weasley
    Great Hall

Elysium stared after McGonagall?s retreating figure with wide eyes. Part of her screamed in indignation- how could her humiliation in front of the entire school still constitute a detention as further punishment? Another was thankful McGonagall had even considered her humiliation as punishment. But it was the cranky part of Elysium itching for release, and Adastros happened to be standing to her left.

Before her wrath could be unleashed Aurora and Neal entered the Great Hall asking how the two had faired with McGonagall. Elysium watched dazedly as Mac answered the two.

?Nothing I?m not already used to, just one detention? then more quietly to Elysium ?Are you ok you look a little pale.?

Elysium hadn?t expected Mac to be worried about her, but then she also hadn?t expected to look so distraught over the situation. It was only detention.

?Adastros, I am always pale.? Elysium retorted with a playful smile. Elysium smiled at Aurora and Neal as she shouted her own welcome, ?Well, it isn?t a toilet seat, but I?m sure my father would be happy to receive notice of my detention. Especially since it was administered by McGonagall herself! ?

TAG: Mac, Aurora, GM

3. JediMasterAnne

JediMasterAnne Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    IC: Aurora Morley
    Great Hall

"Nothing I'm not already used to, just one detention," Mac yelled back. He and Elysium then exchanged a few words Aurora couldn't hear, before Elysium also responded.

?Well, it isn?t a toilet seat, but I?m sure my father would be happy to receive notice of my detention. Especially since it was administered by McGonagall herself!?

Aurora wasn't sure how to take that remark, but she was pretty sure Elysium was just playing around. Weasleys... The punishment seemed fair, though, and Mac and Elysium weren't in serious trouble--no one had been seriously hurt (well, being hit with a flaming pudding would certainly hurt, but seeing as it was Mrs. Norris, Aurora wasn't complaining), so she hadn't been expecting anything severe.

But speaking of Mrs. Norris...it was getting late, and they were all supposed to be heading to their dormitories. As if he'd been reading her mind, Neal shouted to the other two, "Well, come on, then, we'll all be in trouble if we hang around here much longer!"

Tag: DarthTK42-Wan-, mosrael_the_waker, GM

4. DarthTK42-Wan-

DarthTK42-Wan- Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 14, 2003
    "Adrastos McClanahan"

Elysium had said she was always pale and Mac took her at her word. However it was getting late and Mac needed more time than he had but it could wait till tomorrow and besides needed to verify the story he had heard from Elysium because if she didn't know then she could find out. "Elysium" he said quietly "I need to ask you a question but we don't have enough time now i wish we had a way to talk when we need to..."

Tag: Elysium

5. mosrael_the_waker

Nov 10, 2006
    Elysium Weasley
    Great Hall

?Elysium, I need to ask you a question but we don?t have enough time? ?Elysium was surprised at how quietly Mac spoke to her- usually he was 3 decibels louder than everyone else. Elysium?s mind wandered as he continued to talk, there had to be a way to communicate. Something tugged at the back of her mind, something she had given Mac earlier.

?Adastros,? she whispered back, ?Do you remember the jar of buttons I gave you last year- before you detonated the trifle in my face? Find the jar.?

?You are exactly right, Aurora, we should be getting to bed now.? She said much louder as she started for the doors of the Great Hall.

TAG: aurora, mac

6. LeiaHair

LeiaHair Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2003
    OOC: I have the update ready... just waiting on the above scene to finish before I post! Just y'all wait!

7. DarthTK42-Wan-

Aug 14, 2003
    "Adrastos McClanahan"

Jar? jar jar Mac thought what jar and then he remember he had thought it odd that she had given him a jar of buttons at the time be he had kept them. He quickly said his goodbyes because after all he had to go to the dungeons.

When he go there he rummaged through all his junk and found the Jar. He dumped out the buttons and wondered what the heck he was supposed to do.

Tag: Elysium

8. JediMasterAnne

Apr 24, 2004
    Great Hall

"...we should be getting to bed now," Elysium said.

"Finally," Neal said, before covering a yawn.

"If you want to go on ahead," Aurora told him, "the password's 'flobberworms.'"

"How d'you know?" he asked, followed by another great yawn as he headed for the stairs.

"Stop that!" she insisted, yawning herself. "I asked Lucas as he went by."

"G'night, 'Rora."

"Good night."

She said good night to Mac as well, as he passed a few moments later on his way to the dungeons--sometimes Aurora forgot he was in Slytherin--before she too started for the stairs to Gryffindor tower.

Tag: mosrael_the_waker, no one

9. mosrael_the_waker

Nov 10, 2006
    Elysium Weasley
    Great Hall

??Night!? Elysium chirped absently as she meandered out of the Great Hall while everyone headed to their respective houses with warm wishes. Once around the corner, Elysium dashed crazily down the corridor toward the Ravenclaw Tower. Once past the gargoyle- Elysium didn?t quite remember knowing the password, but she was soon climbing the stairs to her dormitory at breakneck speed. Just outside of her bedroom Elysium stopped, placed a silencing charm about her person and proceeded cautiously.

Despite her exemplary charm, Elysium tiptoed past her sleeping roommates and slipped into her night clothes before scrambling onto the giant four poster bed. After pulling the curtains about herself she reached under the bed and felt along the ledge until she found what she was in search of- an empty condensed milk can. These were part of the Muggle Oddities line from Weasley Wizarding Wheezes inspired by the cans connected by stings Muggle children used to communicate. The Talking Cans were still in the test stages, but the Truly Magic Markers and Crayons charmed to animate and emulate the sounds and smells of whatever is drawn on parchment were some of her father?s best sellers.

Elysium tossed the blanket over her head and cast yet another silencing charm before whispering into the can, ?Mac? Mac are you there??

TAG: darthtk42 wan

10. DarthTK42-Wan-

Aug 14, 2003
    "Adrastos McClanahan"

And then the can spoke to Mac "Mac? Mac are you there?" His first thoughts were that the effects of having his brain rattled so many times had finally caught up to him then it hit him Elysium had told him to find the can so it was probably her. Having Long ago sound-proofed and fire-proofed his room he was not at all worried about being over heard. "Elysium, please tell me thats you and not some psychotic induced auditory hallucination"

Tag: Mosrael_the_waker

11. JediMasterAnne

Apr 24, 2004
    Gryffindor Tower

By the time Aurora gave the Fat Lady the password and gained entry to the common room, Neal had already vanished into the boys' dormitories. She hadn't expected him to linger and wait up for her, anyway.

Going straight up to her dormitory, Aurora found her roommates already asleep, and her kitten Cricket was curled up at the foot of her bed. After briefly digging through her trunk for her nightclothes, she pulled the curtains around her bed and changed out of her uniform, then carefully placed her blouse, cloak, and skirt in the trunk and removed a cup and a small bottle of purple liquid--a potion for dreamless sleep.

The healers at St. Mungo's had given her the sleeping potion after the accident, to ward off nightmares, and though she'd relied on it heavily the first week or two, since then she'd gradually reduced the dosage, and now took it only occasionally as needed, and there wasn't much left. She wanted a good night's sleep before the first day of lessons, so she took no chances tonight. Making sure her alarm clock was set so she would be up in time for breakfast, she measured out the proper amount of potion, swallowed it, replaced the bottle and cup in her trunk, then climbed into bed, drew the curtains again, and was asleep within minutes.

Tag: No one, GM

12. mosrael_the_waker

Nov 10, 2006
    THIS JOINT POST BROUGHT TO YOU IN PART BY: MOSRAEL_THE_WAKER, DARTHTK42-WAN, AND THE LETTER K

Adrastos McClanahan and Elysium Weasley
    Their respective dormitories

"Elysium, please tell me that?s you and not some psychotic induced auditory hallucination."

Elysium breathed a sigh of relief as Mac?s voice floated to her from the tin can. Her anxiety assuaged, Elysium laughed at the fact that despite the evidence of magic around him everyday Mac considered a talking jar part of some hallucination.

"As possible as that may be, this is Elysium." She whispered.

?Thank goodness I often worry about stuff like that? and indeed he did.

?The fact that you can hurl flaming pudding at a cat from across the Great Hall with out the use of your hand or a utensil, causes you no worries??

?Is that a jab at my lack of conscience?? Elysium could hear the indignation in Mac?s voice, ?because I remember someone else throwing a capon leg.?

Elysium bristled at the mention of her reckless behavior. Elysium was thinking of something snarky to say when Mac continued.

?Regardless, did you get my owl?? there was urgency in his voice, ?about my plan??

Silence followed as Elysium racked her brain for any owls she had received, any loose parchment she had filed away. A flick of Praeses? stubby tail drew Elysium?s attention to what might have been a letter in the kneazle?s paws. Elysium offered the purring cat one of her sock in exchange for the mangled letter.

?Oh, that owl!? Elysium studied the tattered parchment. Perhaps there was a spell to reveal the contents of a compromised document...

?I need to know if a certain rumor is true.?

?What rumor??

?Didn?t you read the letter??

?Funny story?? Elysium began sheepishly.

?WHAT?! You didn?t read it- I thought you read everything! Forget it, I?ll tell you...?

Elysium listened intently as Mac fleshed out his latest inspiration in deviant behavior. She had to admit, it was brilliant. Of course, Mac didn?t need to know that?s what she thought of it.

"Well, I'd hardly consider this a mature or well thought decision; but, with the proper guidance, I do believe you have an interesting independent study."

?Oh, and I suppose that you're the ?proper guidance? I need? And if it helps you sleep at night to call it an independent study, feel free.?

?Perhaps guidance was a poor choice of word. After all, you are more in need of supervision.? Part- a teeny, tiny part- of Elysium wished she had bitten her tongue.

?Oh! Well then, Mum, are you going to 'supervise' my blatant disregard for not only school rules but also the ministry's laws??

Elysium was taken aback. Why did every conversation with Mac seem to escalate to name calling or some verbal altercation?

?You wish you're mum were here! Then you'd have someone to kiss you're disgusting orange hair and make it all better!!?

?Well at least my hair isn't always orange, ginger.?

?Uh! My hair is not orange, you ... you, you miscreant!!? a moment passed before the two began to laugh hysterically.

?Alright, Ginger,? Mac began once he had gained composure ?you think this ?independent study? will work??

?I think it will. We?ll need to be thorough, don?t expect to accomplish anything over night. I?d like to conduct some research as well- just to cover all of the bases.?

?Fine by me but the sooner the better.? Mac stifled a yawn.

?You can?t rush greatness!? Elysium continued in this vein of friendly banter, but there was no reply.

?Mac... Mac?? Elysium could make out a faint snoring sound through the can. ?Ugh, Mac.?

TAG: LeaiHair

13. Melot

Melot Jedi Youngling

Mar 20, 2007
    GM APPROVED

Name: Pogue Pritchard
    Year: 3
    Eyes: brown
    Hair: brown
    Physical appearance: fair skinned no freckles with neat-but-shaggy hair.

House: Slytherin
    Relatives: no
    Pureblood/Halfblood/Muggle: pureblood
    Favorite Class: History of Magic. Pogue is fond of what others consider trivial information.
    Personality: Fairly quiet, and studious; however, when the subject of magical history comes up he has a lot to say. Pogue is usually a rule follower, but enjoys the antics of more daring students.
    Pets: An unusually tame knarl, Spike
    Other: multitudes of books and essays on the history and ethics of magic.
    Wand: Jobberknoll tail feather and oak, 15 inches

Bio: Pogue, along with his younger siblings Penn and Purdie, was born in London but both of his parents come from old witching families of the United States. Only their oldest brother Parry was born in the U.S. and actually remembers their home in Ipswich, Massachusetts. The family adjusted prety quickly to the wizarding world across The Pond.

Pogue was eager to attend Hogwarts, after hearing stories from his older brother who was a member of the Slytherin Quidditch team all seven years. Pogue enjoyed his time at Hogwarts, excelling in all of his coursework, actually enjoying History of Magic classes, and trying his best to understand Quidditch. In all of this he kept to himself, but was hoping he might actually make some friends as a third year.

14. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    GM Approved

Name: Chandler Billings
    Year: Third
    Eyes: Silver
    Hair: Dark brown
    Physical appearance: Average height and build.
    House: Gryffindor
    Relatives: None
    Pureblood/Halfblood/Muggle: Muggle Born
    Favorite Class: Defense Against the Dark Arts
    Personality: Easily angered if his family is insulted, likes giving his opinion on things, doesn't like being ignored.
    Pets: A peregrin falcon called Merlin
    Other: Likes to fly around on his free time on his Firebolt.
    Wand: 16" Oak, Phoenix tail feather core. (not from Fawkes. Acquired himself on a trip to Egypt.)
    Bio: Born to muggle parents both he and his parents where surprised when an owl flew through their window and landed on their hearth holding a letter in it's beak. Taking it form him he soon discovered he had been accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. He entered his first year, now, six years ago. He is now in his third year at Hogwarts and is looking forward to learning more about the world he had been so isolated from. Through his experiences at Hogwarts he hopes to become either Minister of Magic, or a Hogwarts proffesor.

15. LeiaHair

Aug 9, 2003
    OOC: Sorry one and all. We are short handed at work and I was working many a double shift WHILE going to school. We have hired more people and things should slow down. Also, my computer has decided to revolt on me and destroyed most of my post thus slowing things down.

So, while I must announce that my comptuer is revolting (hehehe), here is the long awaited update:

[color=firebrick]

[i]The cool night's air blew through the open windows, the smell of the sea on the wind's thick breath. The silhouettes of burly men in trench coats scurred around the large cargo boxes awaiting their ships. A strong gust caused the men to pull their coats closer to their chests. It brushed against an abandoned warehouse on the far side of the docks, causing the broken windows to shutter and the metal walls to groan.

Inside a small fire burned and a tall, lanky man sat infront of it warming his fingers. Although his trench coat seemed to be old and tattered, if one looked beneath it they would see a collared shirt and an expinsive tie. His well kept hair hid beneath a grubby stocking cap and his crisp, black shoes shown in the moonlight that forced it's way in through the broken windows.

With a sudden popping noise, three men appeared in the cirlce of the firelight.

"It took you long enough." The man said, his voice a smooth tone with a dulled down accent from living in the States for most of his life. "I was just about to leave with my three million galleons."

"We's sorry. We been held up by that loon of a wizard Lov-"

"Did you get it?" The man asked, poking the fire with a half burned stick, his blue eyes never leaving the flames.

The short, fat one slid a black velvet bag across the floor. He licked his lips and forced himself to not ask about the money.

As the man's gloved hand pulled the bag open, his lips turned up in a very rare smile, which slowly melted into hysterical laughter. Between his fingers he held a blue feather with silver and black swirls around it. The small gold writting on the vein of the feather flashed boldly in the flickering light.

The man's laughter grew louder and sharper, the feather slowly fell from his hands into the flame.

The other three gasped loudly and the fat man took a step towards the flame.

"Fools!" He screemed, standing up sharply and grabbing the brief case that had been hidden on the far side of him. "Did you think you could fool me?! Did you honestly think a fake would get you your money!"

"S-sir, w-we didn't kn-" The fat man squeked.

"Get me the Wishing Feather by the next full moon, or your money will go to someone else for your heads!" With that, the man turned and left.

Even as the duplicate feather began to melt, the gold letters shimmered with an eirry glow. 'Your family's fortune is not enough for the feather, Alexander Danton! Sincerly yours, X. Lovegood.'[/i]

[b]Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry[/b]

The first night was always the quietest of the school year. Every student had one by one found their way into their beds with a full stomach and tired eyes. It was rare that anyone other than the house elves or the caretaker and Mrs. Noris were up and wondering the halls. The first morning, however, was one of the few days of the school year in which all the students were up well before breakfast was served.

The sun was not even up over the nearby hills when Karis Shepered, the caretaker, and Mrs. Noris (most of her fur seinged off from the flaming pudding the night before) had heard the development of students within their houses.

As Karis passed the still life picture of a lonely snow covered pine just down from the kitchen, she could hear two Hufflepuff students chatting away. Then as she walked her rounds through the dungons of the castle, she passed a small group of Slytherin students headed to the grand hall for breakfast two hours early.

Mrs. Noris slowly crept by the Ravenclaw tower, her ears perked to hear the distant moves of wizarding chess and a small gasp from one of it's players. Then,

16. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    IC: Kendrix McCully
    Ravenclaw tower, commonroom

The next day, Kendrix woke up quite early, not only because she, like a quite a few other students, were eager to start the day, but also as a prefect, had to make sure the students were up and ready on time for the first full day of classes. Sitting up in bed, she took a few minutes to wake up properly before climbing out of bed and starting her morning routine, freshening up in the bathroom before changing into her uniform, but leaving her tie and sleeveless pullover off for the time being. Decending the stairs of the girls dorms to the commonroom, Kendrix noticed a few students up and about already. She greeted them good morning quietly before noticing the two students playing wizards chess.

"Thats one way of waking your brain up before class I guess"

She mused to herself as she walked over to the table where she noticed the parchment timetables lying alongside the first years house patches and scarves. A small pang of sadness hit her as she looked at them, memories of first year surfacing in her mind, and at the same time reminding her that this would be the last year she would be spending at the wonderful school she had came to call home. She was pulled from her thoughts as a few more students approached to collect there timetables and Kendrix mentally shook her head. Now was not the time to dwell on sad feelings, rather enjoy the time she had left.

Picking up her parchment, she walked over to a chair by the fireplace and opened it, studying it for a few minutes. As like last year, the classes were to help her prepare for her N.E.W.Ts or Nastily Exausting Wizarding Tests, and the schedule looked quite full and busy. She hoped she would have at least one or two classes with Marlin. The Hufflepuff prefect was one of her closest friends, but she wouldn't know until she managed to catch up with him at some point during the day.

She looked up as she heard the castles central clock chiming, And the sounds of students chatting and pottering around there dorms or filing into the commonroom as they readied themselves for the day ahead. She grabbed her sweater and tie before heading back up to her own dorm room, to finish getting ready herself. Classes would be starting in two hours.

TAG: Ravenclaws, Leiahair, All

17. Darth_Brutus666

Darth_Brutus666 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2006
    FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!

IC: James Potter

James awoke as the morning sun started to creep into the 2nd yeat dormatory. James yawned and reached for his glasses, and put them on. Then James slipped out of bed and began to put on his school robes. James was careful not to wake his bunkmates and slipped down stairs to the common room to wait on Amarantha. "Come on AMarantha" James muttered as he sat down in from of the fire. "I'm getting hungry...."

Another reason for James impatience was he was anxious to look at his scedule, and to hopefully sign up for Quidditch.

TAG: Amarantha

18. Baathville728

Baathville728 Jedi Youngling

Aug 2, 2007
    IC: Vairn Mcmillan

Vairn had barely slept the night before, partly because he stayed up dreaming of dragons and sorting hats and Josephine flashing in between. He couldn't wait to wake up and hear what she had to tell him that she couldn't the previous evening. But when Vairn got down to the common room, almost before anyone because of his anxiousness, she was nowhere to be seen. Vairn waited for half an hour before his stomach rumbled and he told himself he could wait just a while longer. He got up from his chair, proceeded his way downstairs to pick up his schedule and to eat another amazing meal.

"Wow, I didn't know food could be that good" he said to anyone that would listen.

"Yes, it looks quite delicious. Oh, what I would give for just one bite," said Nearly Headless Nick who passed by without a look back.

Feeling slighty guilty, Vairn waited for Josephine to come down and then maybe they could walk to the first of hopefully many classes together.

19. JediMasterAnne

Apr 24, 2004
    IC: Amarantha Williams
    Gryffindor Tower

Something was walking on her, Amarantha had realized upon waking. Only when something soft gently rubbed itself against her face did her still half-asleep brain catch on. Nina. While at Hogwarts, the cat seemed to become a kind of furry alarm clock, waking Amarantha each morning so she could be let out of the tower to go and catch her breakfast. As Amarantha sluggishly got out of bed, Nina raced over to the door, pawing at it impatiently.

"All right, all right," Amarantha muttered. "Just wait a sec." After quickly dressing behind her bed's closed curtains and braiding her hair, she headed downstairs to the common room, Nina streaking ahead of her and going to wait by the portrait hole for her mistress to catch up. As she crossed the common room to the portrait hole, Amarantha noticed that the students' timetables had been brought up, and that James was waiting for her. Once Nina had jumped through the portrait hole and the door was shut behind her, Amarantha went over to find her schedule. "Good morning, James. Sleep well?" she asked as she fished through the parchments.

Tag: Darth_Brutus666

Gryffindor Tower
    After reluctantly getting out of bed when her alarm went off, Aurora quietly dressed and brushed out her hair--a task made slightly difficult by a certain kitten, who seemed convinced that Aurora's red-blonde tresses were just strings for her to play with. "It's a good thing you're cute," Aurora told Cricket, setting the kitten on the floor for probably the tenth time before grabbing her bookbag and heading for the door. Cricket bounded after her, chasing the hem of her cloak before finally clawing her way up the cloak as if climbing a tree, and coming to sit on Aurora's shoulder. Rolling her eyes, the girl merely reached up a hand to keep the kitten balanced as she reached the bottom of the stairwell and entering the common room. A couple of second-years, Amarantha Williams and James Potter, were already there. There was no sign of Neal--he'd probably already gone down to breakfast. Quickly finding her schedule amongst the many rolls of parchment, she climbed through the portrait hole and headed down to the Great Hall.

Tag: Anyone she meets along the way, no one

20. Darth_Brutus666

Dec 25, 2006

"Yea, " James said, still a little drowsy. "Ready for Breakfast? James asked as he left the chair to get his schedule. "I'll race you downstairs." James said grinning as he walked towards the Fat lady Portrait.

TAG: Amarantha

21. LeiaHair

Aug 9, 2003
    The following Canon characters are still available for newcommers or current players:

Victoire Weasley (7th year//Bill and Fluer)
    Scorpius Malfoy (1st year//Draco and unknown)

NickLitYouAFlame has had to leave the game due to RL issues. I wish him well and hope that he can one day return back to our game. However, fille_de_selene will be taking over Albus Potter since Nick is gone. Thank you, fille.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Staff

Minerva McGonagall?Headmistress

Kitty Vanhorn?Ancient Ruins
    Victor Octavous?Arithmancy
    Aurora Sinistra?Astronomy
    Rubeus Hagrid?Care of Magical Creatures
    Filius Flitwick?Charms **Head of Ravenclaw **
    Seamus Finnegan?Defence Against the Dark Arts
    Parvati Patil?Divination
    Alan Silvee?Flying
    Neville Longbottom?Herbology **Head of Griffyndor House **
    Susan Bones?History of Magic
    Percival Weasley?Muggle Studies (Temporary Teacher. Actual teacher will begin October 1st.)
    Horace E.F. Slughorn?Potions **Head of Slytherine **
    Basil Fenris?Transfiguration **Head of Hufflepuff **

Karis Shepard and Mrs. Noris?Caretaker of Hogwarts

--List of current characters, including NRCs and RPed characters alike, will be posted with the next update--

[color=firebrick]
    [b]Peeves the Poltergeist[/b]
    [i]Grand Staircase[/i]

He had barley caught his breath when a third target walked from the portrait of the fat lady. The girl's red-blond hair was the perfect target from the seventh floor landing. Sitting over the ledge, his legs swung over the edge. The picture behind him shook his head. The monk's face could hardly be seen behind a thick layer of spiderwebs from the years of being undisturbed, but his normal merry smile was turned in a deep frown.

To Peeves' disappointment, the stair just off the Fat Lady's landing was in a position that suited the girl. With a sigh, the Poltergeist pushed off the edge and floated over the girl, holding the yellow water balloon down at arm's length.

The girl just missed the stair case she was waiting for so she sat and waited for it to come back, the portrait of a man petting his dog sat behind her, watching her with keen eyes knowing what was about to come.

As he let go of the yellow balloon, Peeves had to force himself not to yell out 'bomb's away.' It would be horrible if the girl were to move. Just as planned, the balloon hit the girl dead on the top of the head with a splash.

With a fit of hysterical laughter, Peeves feel through the air towards her. His laughter was mixed with laughter from the man in the picture and the dog at his side along with most of the other paintings along the third floor landing.

"Bull's eye! Heheheheh!" Peeves said to the girl's face just before he dove and disappeared through the man and dog painting.

TAG: Aurora Morley[/color]

OOC: Josephine and Victoria posts comming later tonight.

22. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Chandler Billings
    Gryffindor Tower

"Well let's see what's on the schedule today." Chandler said looking at the bulletin board in the Gryffindor common room. "Hmm, double Potions with the Slytherins, then Herbology, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Care of Magical Creatures, History of Magic, Charms, Transfiguration, Divination, then Astronomy." he said looking over the list. "Nice. Wonder what we'll be making in Potions on the first day." he added turning away from the bulletin board. He then saw some of his other Gryffindors coming down to get ready for there classes. After he had finished checking things out he went down to the Great Hall for breakfast, sitting down he began eating his usual plate of bacon, eggs and french toast, complete with maple syrup. He then waited a few moments until the post owls came, or in his case a peregrin falcon. It wasn't long until Merlin came in dropping a copy of the Daily Prophet on the table, Chandler replied by giving the bird a strip of bacon. "Thanks Merlin." he added, he then tokk the Prophet in his hands and scannd it, "Hmm, nothing but a few vomiting toilets in Hampshire, typical small crime stuff." he said lying it down and draining his orange juice. "Well better get going to Slughorn's then." he added, he then got up and made for the dungeons.

TAG: All(Just introducing myself.)

23. JediMasterAnne

Apr 24, 2004
    Stairwell, en route to Great Hall

Her mind on other things, Aurora hadn't even considered that Peeves would be about as she stood on the landing waiting for the staircase to come back, so of course she had not been expecting the water balloon that was suddenly dropped atop her head, dousing her in cold water. Cricket let out a loud cat-screech and lept down to the landing, hissing at the poltergeist as he came floating down, cackling madly.

"Bull's eye! Heheheheh!" he shouted in her face, before disappearing through a portrait of a man with his dog.

"PEEVES!" she shouted after him, knowing full well he wasn't listening. Ignoring the portraits around her as they howled with laughter, she removed the remnants of water balloon from her hair and picked up Cricket with one hand while the other found her wand. Once the staircase came back, she continued on her way to the Great Hall, and made a mental note to look up the incantation for a Drying Spell when she got there.

Tag: Any (preferably not Peeves again) :p

IC: Amarantha Williams
    Gryffindor Tower

"Yea," James said. "Ready for Breakfast? I'll race you downstairs."

"Yes, I'm ready for breakfast," Amarantha said as she joined him by the portrait hole and pushed it open. "And no, I won't race you downstairs. I'm not going to make a fool of myself the first day back by falling down the stairs and landing on my face or something of that nature. Of course, you're more than welcome to do so yourself..."

"PEEVES!" came an annoyed shout below as Amarantha was climbing out of the portrait hole. Peering over the stair railing, Amarantha spotted a rather wet-looking Aurora Morley a few flights down.

"Besides, she added, "I think the stairs may be wet in places."

Tag: Darth_Brutus666

24. Apadamek

Apadamek Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2007
    IC Edwin Dunbar:

Edwin woke up to the rising sun, he was usually a early waker. Knowing full well nobody would be up he pulled out a book and scanned it for about an hour before he realized that it was probably time to go. Quickly getting dressed he hurried out, he would have woken or waited for Alexander or William but he was excited and, more importantly, starving.

Leaving the Slytherin Common Room at a fast pace he made his way toward the great hall, across one of the stair case hall's he saw a girl soaking wet. He wondered what had happened to her, an image of the girl sleep walking into the lake popped into his mind, a derisive smile crossed his face as he continued on.

tag; Nobody, anybody, except you! yeah you in the back! you keep outta here.

25. Darth_Brutus666

Dec 25, 2006

"Besides, I think the stairs might be a little wet"

"Good point" James said, trying to keep back the laughter. "Um, " James said thinking, "If I remember correctly my Uncle George found a passage to the first floor, somewhere near the divination room. Want to go through there?" James asked gesturing toward the stairwell that took them to the Divination Wing.

TAG: JediMasterAnne

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.