1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive Harry Potter and the Feather in the Foxhole (still accepting new players!)

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by LeiaHair, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Joesha Jedi Master

star 4
    ic: Maya Yubari
    Ravenclaw Tower

Maya was huddled in the corner of the common room spread over two arm chairs with her robes lain gently over her. Her head was pounding in revenge for what she had put it through, her and several of the other 6th year Ravenclaw girls had celebrated their return to Hogwarts with several bottles of the Hog's Head's best fire-whisky.

As she started to close her eyes slightly, falling back asleep, a first year boy came up and tried to take the chair her legs were resting on. Without opening her eyes her wand was pointing at him.
    "Move that chair and you will understand why the unforgivable curses are so called." She said slowly, the boy swiftly let go of the chair and stepped back slowly, never taking his eyes off the wand.

Maya then turned slightly and looked at Kendrix, aware of what the prefect would think of threatening first years. "I wouldn't have actually hurt him." She said apologetically, Kendrix didn't need to say a word. She then groaned slightly as the bell rung out loudly. "I don't think I'm going down for breakfast."

tag: Ravenclaws.
  2. Fanficfan Jedi Knight

star 3
    Adam Guild
    Gryffindor Tower

"Oi! Wake up you lazy bugger. You're gonna miss breakfast."
    "Huh?" Adam blinked while his still sleeping brain tried to work out why there was a bright light shining in he eyes. "Wotsabrilite? Geritoffme."
    "Oh bugger this," Arthur muttered as he returned to his own bed and collected his pillow. He held it in both hand and swung it down onto Adam's stomach.
    With a jerk he sat bolt upright, eyes wide open, "what was that for?"
    "I've spent the last ten minutes trying to wake you up mate. You're gonna miss breakfast if you don't hurry."
    "Don't wait Arthur, no sense both or us being late. I'll catch up with you."
    He waited till Arthur had left before jumping out of bed and hurridly getting dressed, then leaping down the stairs to the common room. He took a moment to look for Esmeralda but didn't see her in any of the armchairs, oh well, maybe I'll catch her in... whatever we've got first. He wandered over to the table and grabbed a fourth year timetable. "Oh bugger... Not on the first day for crying out loud."

Ten minutes later he flopped down next to Arthur in the great hall. "About time you got out of bed Adam, have you seen the timetable yet?"
    "Seen it? Mate I've wept over it. History of Magic on the first day back. It should be a bloody crime."
    With a much dramatised sigh Adam tucked into his bacon and eggs, mentally preparing himself for the boredom to come.

No Tag - Unless LeiaHair want to add something, or there's another Gryffindor 4th year that I've missed.
  3. Jedi_padawan_leigh Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Kendrix McCully
    Ravenclaw tower, Commonroom

After putting her tie, pullover and robe on, Kendrix gathered a few books she would need for the day, and grabbed her bookbag before going back down into the commonroom, satisfied that the the students were all up and pretty much ready to go. She noticed Maya had made it downstairs, but looked a little worse for wear, stretched out over two chairs and her robe over her like a blanket. As Kendrix placed her books in her bookbag, she saw Maya groggily threaten a first year, but she quickly apologised before groaning again

"I don't think I'm going down for breakfast."

Kendrix had a feeling that she knew what was up with her, as Maya had not been the only student looking rough around the edges that morning. The older students sometimes did like to celebrate the return to Hogwarts, but some overdid it occasionally. There was also the small fact that the majority of 6th years were still a year underage for legally drinking certain beverages. She would have to have a word with them about that, but right now, the whiskey induced hangovers were punishment enough. She took a seat across from the ailing 6th year as she closed her bookbag

"Maybe eating something will make you feel better. Muggles swear that a full english is a blessing after a heavy night, well according to my aunty Trisha. I know I wouldn't want to sit though something like Arithmancy with a hangover"

TAG: Joesha, Ravenclaws
  4. JediMasterAnne Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Amarantha Williams
    Gryffindor Tower

"If I remember correctly my Uncle George found a passage to the first floor, somewhere near the divination room. Want to go through there?" James asked gesturing toward the stairwell that took them to the Divination Wing.

Amarantha gave a resigned sigh. James seemed determined to make an adventure out of everything, even somthing so simple as going down to breakfast. An idea occured to her. "All right, you want a race, we'll have a race. I'll go down the stairs, and you can take this passage of yours, if it is in fact where you say it is. We'll see who gets to the Great Hall first."

Tag: Darth_Brutus666

IC: Aurora Morley
    Great Hall

Aurora was still dripping when she reached the Great Hall, and she could feel a wet spot forming on her back where the water from her hair had seeped through her clothes. Cricket jumped down from Aurora's arms and shook out her fur before setting off in search of her own breakfast, while Aurora continued into the Great Hall. As she had suspected, Neal was already sitting at the Gryffindor table, just a ways down from a couple of fourth-years, Adam Guild and Arthur Weasley II. As she sat down across from Neal, she could see him hiding a smirk behind his goblet of orange juice, as though he was trying not to laugh. "Oh, go on, you know it's funny," she told him as she pulled The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 3 out of her book bag. He promptly burst out laughing, and Aurora even smiled a bit, her irritation with Peeves fading. She would have been laughing at Neal if it had been him, so it was all the better that she could laugh at herself.

After a minute, Neal calmed down. "Had a run-in with our local poltergeist, I assume?"

Aurora nodded absently, buttering a toasted English muffin as her attention shifted to combing her textbook in search of a Drying Spell. After a few moments, she flipped to the index in the back, her irritation returning as she failed to locate the proper incantation--she was not going around like this if she could help it. Finally giving up, she slammed the book shut and stowed it back in her bookbag.

As she was pouring honey over her English muffin, she overheard the two fourth-year boys talking about their schedule. "...I've wept over it. History of Magic on the first day back. It should be a bloody crime," Adam was saying.

"Better History of Magic than Double Potions with the Slytherins," she said. Neal nodded his agreement. It wasn't that Slughorn wasn't a good teacher, she didn't have anything against him, but an hour and a half in the dungeons with the Slytherins was not her preferred way of starting off the year.

Tag: Fanficfan, Gryffindors, Great Hall
  5. LeiaHair Force Ghost

star 4
    Victoria Riddle
    Ravenclaw Commonroom, Hogwarts

Victoria hadn't even realized she had fallen asleep when she awoke the next morning. It had seemed nearly impossible for her to sleep with how excited she had been last night about classes. Even now, as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes, she could feel the excitement building in her gut.

With one last streach of her arms, Victoria swung her legs out of bed, careful not to wake the other girls in the room. Silently she dressed herself and pulled her black robe on. Her long, black hair flowed down her back as she quickly ran down the stairs to the common room.

At the far side of the room, she noticed a table of rolled parchment papers. With a large smile, Victoria made her way over to them, noticing names written on the outside in a spidery hand. Spotting her name, she picked it up and unrolled it. It was a schedual of classes. Putting it in her pocket she examined the table and noticed that Albus had yet to pick up his schedual. With a sigh, she waited in a chair next to the hearth, listening to everyone around her.

"My first class is Charms... is it hard?" She asked the two older Ravenclaws in the common room.

TAG: Kendrix, Maya, Ravenclaws

OOC: Josephine post comming later.
  6. DarthTK42-Wan- Jedi Master

star 1
    "Adrastos McClanahan"

Mac awoke after sleeping sitting straight up in a rather grouchy mood (well as grouchy as he could possible be, which is more like being sleepy than anything else) and starving (as always) He made his way down to the Great Hall (levitating any first years who got in his way which was remarkable few after those first two)

He then made his way to the Gryffindor table after spotting Aurora and Neal(sure most Slytherins wern't allowed to sit at that table, but then again he wasn't like most Slytherins) other than a couple first years he was greeted mostly with smiles and friendly faces. He over heard Aurora and Neal talking "Better History of Magic than Double Potions with the Slytherins," she said. Neal nodded his agreement.

"Oh well we know who my real friends are don't we" he said jokingly "Well then no Potions homework help for you then" he then Preceeded to stuff his face with any food within arms length and some a little furth thanks to magic

Tag: Aurora
  7. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    IC: Chandler Billings
    Great Hall

"What's so wrong with potions with the Slytherins?" Chandler asked his fellow Gryffindor as he had just been about to leave. "It just means we'll see who's easiest to poison, half of them probably can't tell the difference between a basic poison and pumpkin juice, I'd never give them anything fatal, just enough to make them blow chunks for the first couple of days." Chandler said a mischievous grin crossing his face. "I'm just kidding though, but you should really just ignore them, you need to have potions experience to get a decent occupation." he added taking on a more serious expression. "Not to mention it's fun, especially with Slughorn as proffesor." he added and he continued on his way to the dungeons.

TAG: Aurora
  8. JediMasterAnne Force Ghost

star 4
    Great Hall

"Oh, well, we know who my real friends are, don't we." Mac said jokingly as he joined them. "Well then, no Potions homework help for you then."

Aurora hadn't expected him to turn up at that precise moment, and immediately regretted her words upon realizing that once again she had forgotten that Mac was in Slytherin. "I'm sure I'll get along just fine without your help," she retorted, smiling. "Come on Mac, you know I don't mean you, you're not like them... Honestly I don't know how you got Sorted into that house in the first place."

She only half-heard what Chandler Billings, another third-year Gryffindor, was saying, and he was gone on his way to the dungeons before she could answer, so she did not bother to respond, addressing Mac instead and changing the topic. "So has Peeves stopped dropping water balloons on the students, or were you lucky enough to miss him?" she asked, noting his non-wet appearance.

Tag: DarthTK42-Wan-, Great Hall
  9. mosrael_the_waker Jedi Knight

star 1
    Elysium Weasley
    Hogwarts

Elysium woke slightly later than she had planned, not by much but it was enough to make her uncomfortable. Never one to break routine, Elysium was sure to make her bed before dressing in her uniform and plaiting her hair. Next she washed her face in the shared (oh, the germs and enchantments!) lavatory before collecting her books and heading to the common room. Her course load didn?t seem horribly difficult. She was no longer taking Care of Magical Creatures- could make detention with Hagrid awkward. At least Mac would be there, he always managed to draw attention to himself.

An excited first year nearly ran over Elysium in order to see the schedules. Elysium shook her head at the spastic children, and made her way towards Kendrix. Elysium couldn?t stand having disappointed her and wanted to apologize. However, her house prefect and Quidditch captain seemed to be in a conversation with Maya Yubari, who looked a little worse for wear. Elysium made a note to talk to Kendrix later in the day, and headed to the Great Hall. She had planned on reading the Daily Prophet while eating breakfast, but there seemed to be a small meeting at the Gryffindor table and she didn?t want to be left out.

?I thought I woke up late!? Elysium nodded to Aurora?s soaking hair, but blushed when she realized she had interrupted the conversation. ?Sorry.?

TAG: jedimasterann, darthtk42-wan
  10. DarthTK42-Wan- Jedi Master

star 1
    "Adrastos McClanahan"

My theory is that the sorting hat used a spinner and randomly assigned me to a house, either that or it knows about my secret plan to rule the world" Mac said jokingly

"Ah Elysium nice of you to join us, late night last night?" Mac wanted to apologize to her about falling asleep but not in front of the other two

"For some reason I think peeves is actually fond of me, perhaps its because i cause almost as must trouble as him, not that he completly leaves me alone, i still get shudders when i think about brussell sprouts" Mac shuddered

Tag: Elysium,Aurora
  11. Darth_Brutus666 Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: James Potter

James Barely heard Amarantha as he ran off in the other direction, trying to find this passage his Uncle told him about. "I don't even know if Uncle George was lying or not....." James said outloud, trying to find the right portrait. James turned a corner and found a Old Portrait of Merlin. "PassWord" The Portrait said.

James jumped when the Portrait spoke. "Um, is the passage to the first floor behind you?" James asked, wondering if he had found the door. "Indeed it is, young Griffyndor." The Portrait replied, "But to enter you must first learn the password." "Does anyone else know it" James asked. "Yes a few years back, 2 red haired boys learned the password, hmmmm I say, you are related to them aren't you." The picture said looking at James. "Yes they were my Uncles." James replied. "Ha" The portrait started laughing, "The password is Merlin's Beard. Do care to remember it next time." After the Portrait uttered those words, the Door he concealed opened.

"Thanks, " James Said as he entered the passageway. James reemerged from the passageway a few seconds later in the Basement of the Grand Staircase. James then climbed the steps until he arrived at the enterence to the Great Hall. "Now I wonder where Amarantha is now?
    " James thought as he stood there waiting for her.

TAG: Amarantha
  12. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

star 4

"Hmm, looks like I still have some extra time." Chandler said as he reached the potions class room door. "Might as well get one of the good cauldrons." he added and he entered the room and went up to one of the cauldrons closer to the proffesor's desk. "Looks good, but I may as well clean it a bit Scourgify." Chandler said pointing his wand into the empty bowl of the cauldron. "That ought to work." he added and he placed his bag and potions kit at the table next to him. "Now I wait." he said looking back to the door and waiting for the next student to come through. 'I could have snuck into the kitchen and gotten some snacks with all the time I have left.' thought as he began tapping the backs of his shoes on the stone floor.

TAG: Any one really.
  13. Melot Jedi Padawan

Pogue Pritchard
    Great Hall

Pogue sat quietly at the Slytherin table drinking some pumpkin juice and reading a book, his breakfast long since eaten. He was the first Slytherin in the common room that morning but instead of waiting for his fellow classmates to rise he headed to breakfast. Now that he thought about it, Pogue was pretty sure that?s why he didn?t have many friends. Even now, with the Great Hall quickly filling up, no one sat more than two person?s breadth from him.

Rather than dwell on his apparent lack of people skills, Pogue turned to people watching. The Complete and Unabridged History of Cauldron Making wasn?t as exciting this morning has it had been the night before. Across the tables Pogue spotted Adrastos McClanahan. They had nearly all of their classes together the first two years but he wasn?t sure Adrastos even knew who he was. He was talking to a sodden Gryffindor and her hungry companion. Pogue was trying to discern her reason for being so wet when someone else joined the group. Although she was a Ravenclaw Pogue knew exactly who she was, Elysium Weasley.

Pogue watched the sun bounce off the thick red braid running down her back. She was so intelligent. There were many times Pogue wished he could ask her opinion on the importance of the Goblin Wars, if she considered the current magical education system of Great Britain to be in need of reformation, and how precisely her father?s Truly Magic Markers worked. But he never asked. Pogue returned to his reading, there was no point in watching the four friends enjoy themselves if he weren?t going to be involved. It only made him feel more pathetic.

TAG: anyone
  14. Teegirloo Force Ghost

star 6
    GM Approved

Character Sheet
    Name: Drucilla Lestrange
    House: Slytherin
    Year: 6
    Relationships: Daughter of Nina and Jared Lestrange. She is the grand daughter of Bellatrix and Rodolphus Lestrange. She is of Pure Blood and her family has always been in the forefront of the Dark Lord Voldermorts movement in the past.
    Magical Understanding: Above Average
    Quidditch Skills and/or Position: Average, Seeker
    Dueling: Very Good top of her year - Superior
    Best Class: DADA

Appearance:
    Hair Color/style: Long Blond hair to her waist
    Eye Color: Striking Deep Icy Blue
    Build: Athletic, but feminine
    Out of School clothes: Dark clothing very gothic attire
    Wand: Phoenix Feather with Mahogony 11' inches
    Accessories: The latest edition that money can afford. The Dragon Fire
    Pet: Black Cat named Isis

Personality:
    Traits: She is a very aggressive and quick witted. She has a sharp tongue that can sting with words.
    Likes: She loves the Dark Arts and only associates with purebloods and Slytherins. Is a supporter of the Former Dark Lord Voldermort
    Dislikes: Mudbloods, Traitors, Gryffindor, and anything that reminds her of Harry Potter
    Habits: She is very sneaky and likes to know everyone?s business.

Biography: She is the grand daughter of Bellatrix and Rodolphus Lestrange. She is of Pure Blood and her family has always been in the forefront of the Dark Lord Voldermorts movement in the past. Her family still believes in it as well as she. Her father Jared was raised with the Malfoys when his mother was imprisoned in Azkaban when he was just a child. He graduated with high honors at Hogwarts and was of course an alumni of Slytherin House. Though Jared believed in the Dark Lords vision, he was not a Death Eater nor was his wife Nina Zambini, a pureblood who was also a member of Slytherin house. Jared owns a potions shop that caters to the Dark Arts in Knockturn Alley called Wicked Viles.

Drucilla had learned alot of jinxes and spells even before she went to Hogwarts. It was common among her family to make sure their children get a head start in the wizarding world.

Pressure was always on her to be the best and to not let any mudbloods pass her on anything school related or not. So Dru made sure to keep her studies up. She was top of her year and Capt. of the Slytherin Quidditch team. She and her friends usually picked on the lesser people, which is a Slytherin tradition.

The Dark Arts was also a favorite of hers and she was always making new type of spells and potions, which the teachers never knew. What she wanted most was to make her family proud by following in their footsteps of ridding the school of mudbloods and those who were traitors to their own kind. It wasnt an easy job for it meant secrecy for the teachers of Hogwarts were afraid of the past. Dru wouldn't stop until she found a way to continue what her family and Lord Voldermort had started.

Character Sheet

Name: Scorpius Malfoy
    Year: 1st
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: White Blond
    Physical appearance: spitting image of his father Draco
    House: Slytherin
    Relatives: Parents -Draco and Pansy Malfoy, Cousin - Drucilla Lestrange
    Pureblood/Halfblood/Muggle: Pureblood
    Favorite Class: Charms
    Personality:Shy, mischievious, intelligent
    Pets: Hawk named Malachai
    Other: He is rather shy but still has a pureblood superiority complex that was ingrained with him since birth.
    Wand: Dragonheart with Mahogony 13" inches
    Bio: Scorpius Malfoy was born to Draco and Pansy Malfoy. Unlike his father Scorpius wasnt as arrogant as his father was at his age. Though he loved play pranks on people. It was his way of getting attention. He grew up believing purebloods are superior to other wizards bu
  15. Apadamek Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC Edwin Dunbar:

Edwin entered the great hall scanning for any of his friends. He saw the point taking wanna be weasley sitting at the gryffindor table. He was glad of this as he made his way toward the slytherin table. There were few people at the table and he sat down at a empty part. And began eating his toast and such, he glanced around for anyone interesting to talk to, but no first years had appeared.

Tag: Anyone.
  16. JediMasterAnne Force Ghost

star 4
    Gryffindor Tower-Stairwell-Great Hall

James had not bothered with any reply, and had simply taken off like a shot towards whereever the secret passageway was. Shaking her head, Amarantha quickly started down the stairs, descending as quickly as caution allowed. She nearly forgot to jump the trick step, then just barely reached one flight before it started to move. She slowed down only when she reached the landing where Peeves had apparently dropped a water balloon on Aurora Morley--it was still wet, and there were a few pieces of balloon lying on the floor. Just one flight up from her destination, she saw James arrive at the doors to the Great Hall. Oh, well. She hadn't really expected to win anyway. "All right, you win," she told James as she came down the last set of stairs. "Just don't rub it in."

Tag: Darth_Brutus666

Great Hall

Aurora shook her head in amusement as Mac joked about ruling the world, and decided not to ask what it was about brussell sprouts that made him shudder. Elysium had joined them mid-conversation and apologized for interrupting, but Aurora didn't mind. It was nice to have her friends around. After all, they're all I've got, she told herself sadly.

She finished her English muffin in silence and afterwards sat sipping at a cup of hot chocolate--being wet, she was also slightly cold. More out of curiosity than anything, she took out her Potions book and began flitting through it, wondering what sort of concoction Professor Slughorn would have them brewing today.

Tag: DarthTK42-Wan-, mosrael_the_waker, Great Hall
  17. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

star 4

Still waiting for people to show up Chandler began looking through his book at a list of common potions. "Hmm might as well get to work on some pepper-up's I guess, better to have them now then when I'm complaining of a chest cold later." he said and he took the necessary ingredients out of his kit and started making the potion. Once he had finished he scooped the majority of the potion into flasks and put them in his bag. "That ought to come in handy." Chnadler said as he placed the final flask into his bag. "Evanesco." he added pionting his wand at the remnants of his cauldron. He then proceeded to watch as the time ticked by, the thought of sneaking into the kitchens again passing into his mind, and waiting for everyone else to show up.

TAG: Anyone
  18. Darth_Brutus666 Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: James Potter

"All right, you win," she told James as she came down the last set of stairs. "Just don't rub it in."

"I won't I promise" James said grinning as he walked into the Great Hall and over to hte Griffyndor table and sat down. "Here have to pumkin juice." James gestured to the goblet that was now sitting infront of Amarantha.

TAG: JediMasterAnne
  19. Jedi_padawan_leigh Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Kendrix McCully
    Ravenclaw Tower, Commonroom

As Kendrix waited for Maya?s response, Victoria Riddle came and sat down on a chair in front of fire. The young girl looked at the two older students

"My first class is Charms... is it hard?"

Kendrix gave the first year an encouraging smile

?Its not really too difficult, getting the pronunciations of the incantations right is a little tricky at first, but once you get used to that, it isn?t that hard?

TAG: Leiahair, Joesha
  20. DarthTK42-Wan- Jedi Master

star 1
    "Adrastos McClanahan"

Mac saw Aurora pull out her potions book and laughed, whatever Slughorn had them concoct today would surley be easy for him. Mac also caught one of those cheeky little first years who thought they were God's gift to the world, Mac thought maybe this one was Edwin then he caught Pogue Pritchard giving him a glance. He knew that Progue wasn't one of those pureblood fanatics like most of the rest of his house, but other than that he hadn't met him before so being himself Mac took off sprinting across the Great Hall.

Seconds Later Mac was flying through the air and full on tackled Pogue. "Nothing wakes you up in the morning like a surprise full body tackle" Mac thought to himself as he collided with everything on the table and Pogue

Tag: Merlot, GM
  21. JediMasterAnne Force Ghost

star 4
    Great Hall

"I won't, I promise," James said, grinning as he walked into the Great Hall and sitting down at the Gryffindor table. "Here, have some pumpkin juice."

He was gesturing to the goblet sitting in front of her. Taking a brief sip, Amarantha then began perusing the various foodstuffs available for breakfast. As she was tranferring a cinnamon roll to her plate, she noticed Adrastos McClanahan, a Slytherin, just down the table, sitting with Aurora Morley (still wet from her encounter with Peeves), Neal Smith and James's cousin Elysium. It wasn't very often she saw a Slytherin sitting at the Gryffindor table, but as far as she knew, Adrastos was decent enough, and none of the other Gryffindors seemed to mind him, so she let it go. She was about to ask James something about their schedule when Adrastos suddenly went sprinting across the Hall to the Slytherin table, where he tackled another student, colliding with not only the boy but also the dishes, goblets, cutlery, and food on the table in front of him. Frowning, she looked back at James. "Isn't he the one who enchanted the spoon and the pudding last night?" she asked. "The one your cousin tried to hit with a turkey leg or something?"

Tag: Darth_Brutus666, Great Hall

Great Hall

Distracted from her reading when Mac suddenly went running over to the other side of the Hall, Aurora watched with something between horror and amusement as he jumped another Slytherin boy--Pogue Pritchard, she thought his name was--and also succeeded in making quite a mess of the Slytherin table. McGonagall's going to love this... Aurora thought sarcastically. "Is he trying to get another detention?" she asked, more thinking aloud than anything else.

Tag: mosrael_the_waker, Great Hall, GM
  22. Melot Jedi Padawan

Pogue Pritchard
    Great Hall

About halfway through Chapter 17- The History and Functions of Clawfoot Cauldrons- Pogue was vaguely aware of a girl screaming. He looked up dazedly from his tome and made eye contact with Adrastos McClanahan who appeared to be flying towards him. Only seconds before Adrastos skidded across the table and directly into Pogue?s chest, did he realize that?s exactly what was happening.

A strangled cry escaped Pogue as he Adrastos tumbled off of the bench and spun across the floor. Pogue?s book landed in a puddle of pumpkin juice a few feet from the boys? entangled bodies. Pogue lay on the floor blinking into the morning sky charmed on the Great Hall ceiling waiting for his breath to return to him. When it did, he was surprised by the throbbing at the back of his head.

?Ow.? Pogue slowly sat up, rubbing the back of his head, and looked at the mess around him. This was usually something he watched happen to other people, but now it was happening to him. Pogue couldn?t help but smile.

TAG: Adrastos
  23. mosrael_the_waker Jedi Knight

star 1
    Elysium Weasley
    Great Hall

Elysium was never quite sure if Mac was joking when he discussed his plans to rule the world, the shared glance with Aurora led Elysium to believe she felt the same way. He was quite the character, Mac. At this moment he managed to distract himself as he dominated the conversation. He was like a rodent or small child: easily distracted by shiny objects. This shiny object happened to be a fellow student!

Elysium was transfixed by the horrifically mesmerizing incident. Mac ran full tilt across the Great Hall towards another Slytherin. The fellow third year looked familiar, but Elysium couldn?t quite place his name. A small gasp escaped Elysium?s lips, her hand automatically flying to her mouth as Mac collided with the unassuming boy.

The two flew over the bench and were sent sprawling across the floor. The boy?s goblet spiraled through the air, its contents forming a thick puddle near the boys. Elysium cringed as the book he had been reading landed in the puddle, smattering the boys in pumpkin juice. The other boy?Peter or Paul, Elysium was quite sure his name began with a ?p??sat up with a smile on his face.

Elysium wouldn?t have believed it if she hadn?t seen it. Still, to make sure it wasn?t her imagination, Elysium turned to her companions. Neal was laughing so hard he was coughing up his bangers and muffin, but this wasn?t entirely unusual behavior for Neal. Elysium looked wide-eyed to Aurora.

?Did that just happen??

TAG: Aurora, GM
  24. DarthTK42-Wan- Jedi Master

star 1
    "Adrastos McClanahan"

Mac sat up thouroughly soaked with pumpkin juice and thoughourly alive, thats why he chose beater for his position. He looked over at Pogue who had a huge grin on his face "Whats up, you awake now, cause i know reading about history of magic puts me to sleep" Mac joked, he just hoped McGonagall would se this as light humored and not full of malice.

Speaking of Malice he hoped no one would catch the Canary Creme that he slipped into Elysiums food just before causing this large distraction, one of his better thought out plans if it worked out. He looked over at his friends Neal was the color of.. well something very purple perhaps an eggplant, or a fish thats purple Mac wasn't really good with analogies. Aurora and Elysium looked absoulutly falbbergasted which he couldn't understand they should be used to his shennaigans by now. Maybe he would tackle one of them later.

Tag: Melot, Gm
  25. JediMasterAnne Force Ghost

star 4
    Great Hall

"Did that just happen?
    Elysium asked.

Aurora looked over at her. "Unless you, Neal and I are all having the same dream--highly unlikely--then yes, it did." Shaking her head, she glanced towards the staff table, then back to where Mac and the other boy were getting to their feet. The other boy didn't seem terribly bothered, if not amused by the situation. Mac appeared completely untroubled by the mess he'd just made. He keeps this up, he'll set a record--Most Mischief Made in Twenty-four Hours, she thought.

Tag: mosrael_the_waker, Great Hall, GM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.