main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Harry Potter and the Feather in the Foxhole (still accepting new players!)

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by LeiaHair, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Brutus666

Darth_Brutus666 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2006
    IC: James Potter

"Isn't he the one who enchanted the spoon and the pudding last night?" she asked. "The one your cousin tried to hit with a turkey leg or something?"

"Do you mean Adrastos? Yea thats him...." James stopped talking when he saw Adrastos collied with another student and food went flying everywhere. "What in the world?" James said bewildered. James leaned forward to look down the table. Then James shouted to his cousin. "Whats going on Elysium?" James glanced back to Amarantha, "Lets go talk to them."

TAG: JediMasterAnne,mosrael_the_waker

2. fille_de_selene

fille_de_selene Jedi Youngling

Jul 24, 2007
    Albus Potter
    Great Hall

Albus rubbed his eyes sleepily as he approached the Ravenclaw table. As he walked the long table he scanned it in hopes of seeing Victoria. Albus gave up as he realized that Victoria wasn?t in the great hall. He then decided to look for Elysium but couldn?t find his estranged cousin among the other Ravenclaws. Albus sat down and started to eat his omelet with a side of crispy bacon when he noticed Elysium talking with some of her friends at the Gryffindor table. He didn?t know a lot about her but Elysium always seemed like the kind of person to be one of the first to breakfast.

Al had just taken a swig of his milk when he saw the curly haired Slytherin turn and take out another third year from across the room. Albus choked on his milk as the two tumbled across the Great Hall floor. Even though the two boys looked ridicules with pumpkin juice spilled all over them, he was pretty sure that he looked even more ridicules as the milk streamed out of his nose.

TAG:anyone

3. fille_de_selene

fille_de_selene Jedi Youngling

Jul 24, 2007
    Jacqueline Weasely
    Hufflepuff Dormitories

Jacqueline rose as the sun streamed through the window filling her with warmth. She felt refreshed from her night?s sleep, especially after the long day she had had yesterday. Jacqueline grabbed her robes and pulled them on, waking Achilles as she did so. She grabbed her books from her trunk and packed them nicely into a bag. Bidding farewell to Achilles she walked into the common room feeling as ready as ever to start the first school day. This year Jacqueline was starting out fresh.

Jacqueline was always quiet and never really interacted with many people besides her sister, Victoire. She often scolded herself for being so quiet around people she didn?t know. Now that she was at a new school with new people Jacqueline was going to make friends and try to change her ways. She was tired of keeping to herself or talking to her puffle. Jacqueline wanted a friend who isn?t related to her and was at least the same species.

TAG: anyone

4. LeiaHair

LeiaHair Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2003
    Great job, people! Keep it up. Update comming soon.

5. Baathville728

Baathville728 Jedi Youngling

Aug 2, 2007
    OOC: Hopefully very soon. Vairn can't wait to hear about dragons.

6. Melot

Melot Jedi Youngling

Mar 20, 2007
    Pogue Pritchard
    Great Hall

?I thought I was awake, but now I most certainly am!? Pogue stood up and surveyed the disaster he and Adrastos created. Pogue yelped upon seeing his now soggy book doused in the pumpkin juice. He quickly snatched it up and performed a drying spell. Some of the pages were wrinkly and others were stained a funny orange color, but it was in good shape otherwise.

Pogue was trying to think of something he might say to Adrastos when he was suddenly aware of everyone staring at the two of them. Pogue blushed at the sudden attention. He was clearly uncomfortable.

?Everyone?s staring.? He whispered to Adrastos.

TAG: DarthTK42-Wan, others in Great Hall, GM

7. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    IC: Alexander Nubis

The young boy named Alexander had not slept well at all on his first night at the castle for he was to excited about the day to come and when it finally came he found it difficult to get out of bed. Breakfeast had already been half way though but he didn't care about the first meal of the day. He never liked breakfeast anyways. Thus instead of going to the great hall for breakfeast he decieded he'd go to his first class and wait. It was Potions which would be followed with defense against the dark arts.

Taking care not to wake anyothers who and overslept Alexander made his way towards the bath room and prepaired himself for a new day. It had taken him all of 30 minutes to get ready and as he left the slytherian Dorm he looked forward to his lessons for the day.
    Tag: Any one

8. DarthTK42-Wan-

DarthTK42-Wan- Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 14, 2003
    "Adrastos McClanahan"

"Everyones staring" Pogue whispered. Mac almost started laughing again but then realized that Pogue was quite worried about this fact, Mac often forgot that while he was often the center of attention others wern't as used to it as him.

"Don't worry" Mac said out of the corner of his mouth "if everything went according to plan they won't be staring at us very long, and if they do i'll just make another distraction so you can get away, just be cool, and smile it makes things easier" Now Mac could only hope Elysiums love of breakfast outweighed her astonishment.

Tag: Pogue, Elysium, GM

9. mosrael_the_waker

mosrael_the_waker Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2006
    Elysium Weasley
    Great Hall

Elysium only half heard Aurora?s reply, she was momentarily baffled by her cousin James suddenly addressing her. They didn?t know each other well, but it didn?t mean they were friendly. Elysium took a step forward then turned to talk with Aurora, but the corners of the Great Hall suddenly went fuzzy.

Elysium put her hands out to regain balance, her flopping stomach distracting her from even this normal bodily function. It couldn?t possibly be something she ate?her toast was only half gone and her eggs were virtually untouched. For a moment the room stopped spinning and Elysium was very aware of her increased heart rate and a flush of warmth spreading through her body. She knew what had happened.

?YOU!? Elysium shrieked as she took a few quick steps in Mac?s direction before transforming into a canary in a puff of yellow feathers. She?d eaten a Canary Cream once when she was younger. Her father had been much more careful when bringing work into their home above the shop after that.

A few minutes of flying frantically about the Great Hall and Elysium had managed to gain control of this strange form. She flew directly for Mac. How could he have thought she wouldn?t harass him? Elysium circled high above the students until she spotted his curly mop of air, and dropped into a dive bomb.

TAG: Adrastos, Pogue, Aurora, James, others

10. JediMasterAnne

JediMasterAnne Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    IC: Amarantha Williams and Aurora Morley
    Great Hall

Amarantha watched quietly as James approached his cousin, but before Elysium could say anything, she suddenly put out both hands, as if steadying herself.

Aurora had been watching Mac and the other boy, Pogue, picking themselves and their things up off the floor, and saw Pogue use a drying spell to remove the pumpkin juice from the soaked pages of his book. Hey! Before she could move, however, she saw Elysium suddenly reaching out her hands as if to catch her balance. Aurora was about to ask Elysium if she was okay, but then the other girl was rushing at Mac, before abruptly changing into a fluffy, yellow canary. Amarantha's eyes widened and Aurora's hands flew to her mouth as they realized what had happened: someone--Mac, apparently--had slipped a Canary Cream into Elysium's food. Elysium went flying around the Great Hall.

"Why doesn't a teacher do something?" Amarantha asked, looking to the staff table.

Aurora looked over at the two second-years--James Potter and Amarantha Williams. They were both Gryffindors, like herself and Neal, but she didn't know them very well. "Well," she began, "I suppose it's because, strictly speaking, no one has done any real harm to anyone else yet."

"'Yet' being the operative word..." Neal stated, watching Elysium's progress as she proceeded to dive at Mac. Aurora gave a sort of half-shrug, conceding his point. From what they had seen, Elysium was not one to take such a prank sitting down, and if she didn't return to her proper form first, it was likely that Mac was about to be on the receiving end of a vicious pecking.

"I have to admit though, I expected something more original from Mac," Aurora mused aloud after a few moments' silence. "Canary Creams are older than we are..."

"Yeah, but wouldn't you think Elysium would recognize one of her own dad's inventions?" Neal pointed out.

"Would you expect a Canary Cream to be hidden in your morning toast, of all things?" Amarantha put in.

"Well, seeing as it's Mac we're talking about, I wouldn't be that surprised," Neal retorted.

"It's just the first day, and he's already on a roll," Aurora sighed. "Imagine what he'll have done by the end of the year."

Neal shook his head. "Nevermind the end of the year, imagine what he'll have done by Christmas!"

It was not something Aurora liked to think about, and based on what she'd seen coming from Adrastos McClanahan in the last twelve hours, Amarantha had to agree.

Tag: Darth_Brutus666, Great Hall, GM

11. LeiaHair

Aug 9, 2003
    GM OCC: The teachers are not at breakfast. They are only required to attend feasts such as the first night, Halloween, Christmas, etc. They may, from time to time, eat a meal or two with the kids... but seeing as how it's the first day of classes, they are in their rooms preparing for their lessons.

DARTH SABITH: It has already been established that 3rd years will be having double potions first and all first years will be having Charms first. Please revise and repost your last post. Thank you.

Okay, here are the long awaited posts (sorry):

[color=firebrick][b]Malcolm Edwards--NRC (Slytherin 3rd year)[/b]
    [i]Potions Classroom, Hogwarts[/i]

Malcolm groggily marched into the potions classroom, his books bouncing about the inside of his pewter cauldron. He had hoped to get to class early so that he could get the seat furthest towards the back before the other slackers got to them. To his surprise, another boy sat over his cauldron.

Confused, Malcolm?s grey eyes watched the boy intently as he sat down. Who in their right mind would make potions BEFORE the first day of class. Was this kid trying to suck up?

?Oi, Gryffindor, w?at the ?ell are ya doin??? Malcolm called from his seat.

TAG: Chandler Billings

(Sorry for the wait, Tee.)
    [b]Scorpius Malfoy[/b]
    [i]Grand Hall, Hogwarts[/i]

As he pushed the large doors of the Grand Hall open, Scorpius pocketed his scroll of classes. A wall of sound nearly pushed him back out the doors and into the corridor. Nervously, Scorpius looked around the Hall, looking for anyone he knew. Of course, he hadn?t really met anyone just yet.

There was one boy, at the far side of the Slytherine table who he had talked to, if only in passing. Edwin, Scorpius believed was his name, was also a first year in Slytherine... and they were roommates. Unfortunately, Scorpius had fallen asleep too early to get to know the rest of the first year boys.

With a quick inhale, the blindly blonde first year made his way to the table and sat down across from Edwin. ?Anyone sitting here??

TAG: Edwin Dunbar

[b]Drucilla Lestrange[/b]
    [i]Slytherine Common room, Hogwarts[/i]

The dark leather creaked and groaned as she shifted her weight in the leather upholstered chair. Before her on the table was a stack of supplies and books she would need for her first half of the day. The greenness of the lake outside the windows caused her parchment paper to glow an eerie shade of green. Leaning back in the chair she thought about whether or not she wanted to go to breakfast or just grab a snack bar from her room.

TAG: Tee

(Sorry for the long wait, [b]Baathville728[/b]. I thought I had posted this post already.)
    [b]Josephine Weasley[/b]
    [i]Grand Hall, Hogwarts[/i]

Bursting through the doors out of breath, Jo looked frantically about the Grand Hall, nearly running over a blonde headed kid who just seemed to stand in the door way. Spotting Varin at the Gryffindor?s table, sitting by himself, Josephine quickly ran over and flopped in the chair next to him.

?I?m so sorry. I stayed up late last night thinking about my dra- er... you know what, and then woke up late AND got lost!? Sudden commotion at the opposite side of the table caught her eye. It was all she could do not to laugh as her cousin Elysium, who she hadn?t really talked to in many years, turned into a yellow canary with a POP. Chuckling, she turned back to Varin.

?Sorry.? She said, stuffing a sausage link into her mouth. After practically swallowing it whole, she followed it with a swig of warm milk. ?His name is Vinny.? She spoke quickly and between bites of her sausage, eggs, and pancakes. ?He?s a Norwegian Green and still quite a baby! I have a picture of him that I?ll show you on our way to class. My dad gave him to me to nurse when his mother was killed by a poacher! Dad found him and his littermates in the nest starving. The other three are with other families, but my dad let me keep Vinny. He was the smallest.?

Taking a big swig of milk, she suddenly broke int

12. JediMasterAnne

Apr 24, 2004
    OOC:
    Oops. I'd figured there'd be at least a teacher there, for supervision or something. Just ignore that post.

REVISED POST

Great Hall

Amarantha watched quietly as James approached his cousin, but before Elysium could say anything, she suddenly put out both hands, as if steadying herself.

Aurora was about to ask Elysium if she was okay, but then the other girl was rushing at Mac, before abruptly changing into a fluffy, yellow canary. Amarantha's eyes widened and Aurora's hands flew to her mouth as they realized what had happened: someone--Mac, apparently--had slipped a Canary Cream into Elysium's food. Elysium went flying around the Great Hall, a bit clumsily for a few minutes until she had acclimated herself, then proceeded to dive at Mac.

"You know," Neal began, "to me that seemed a bit un-original coming from Mac. Canary Creams...really, they're older than we are."

"Yes, but who expects to find a Canary Cream hidden in their morning toast, of all things?" Amarantha put in.

Aurora looked over at the second-year. Though Amarantha and James were both in Gryffindor, like herself, she didn't know them all that well. "Considering that it's Mac we're talking about, I'm not that surprised," Aurora told the younger girl.

"If you ask me, he's on a roll," Neal said. "And it's just the first day--imagine what he'll have done by Christmas!"

"I'd rather not," Aurora replied.

When she considered how trouble Mac had caused in less than twenty-four hours, Amarantha had to agree.

Tag: Darth_Brutus666, Great Hall

13. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    OOC: Leia did you forget i was also playing Scorpious.:)

Drucilla Lestrange

Slytherin Common room, Hogwarts

The dark leather creaked and groaned as she shifted her weight in the leather upholstered chair. Before her on the table was a stack of supplies and books she would need for her first half of the day. The greenness of the lake outside the windows caused her parchment paper to glow an eerie shade of green. Leaning back in the chair she thought about whether or not she wanted to go to breakfast or just grab a snack bar from her room.

The calmness of the lake gave a serene feeling which eased any tension that Drucilla would have. She wasnt nervous about school or anything of that nature. She enjoyed the first day of school because it gave her a chance to look at all the ridiculas mudblood first years who would be so afraid of what the school had in store for them.

'The unknown for them would be frightening." she chuckled to herself as she finally closed one of her books. She stashed them in her messenger bag and was ready to head off to the Great Hall. She wasnt very hungry but she thought she would get some pumpkin juice for now.

She made her out of the Slytherin dungeons and went up to the Great Hall. As she was walking toward the Slytherin table near some friends of hers she saw her cousin Scorpious trying to make a friend near him.

She promised her cousin Draco to look after him for he was a bit shy and Dru knew it wasnt easy for him to be away from home. She waved to him and he waved backed. She wasnt going to sit by him for she didnt want to interrupt him with his new friend. Instead she sat next to the usual Slytherin gang of sixth years and joined in on the fun.

TAG: Any one thats around.

Scorpious Malfoy

Grand Hall, Hogwarts

As he pushed the large doors of the Grand Hall open, Scorpius pocketed his scroll of classes. A wall of sound nearly pushed him back out the doors and into the corridor. Nervously, Scorpius looked around the Hall, looking for anyone he knew. Of course, he hadn't really met anyone just yet.

There was one boy, at the far side of the Slytherin table who he had talked to, if only in passing. Edwin, Scorpius believed was his name, was also a first year in Slytherin... and they were roommates. Unfortunately, Scorpius had fallen asleep too early to get to know the rest of the first year boys.

With a quick inhale, the blindly blonde first year made his way to the table and sat down across from Edwin. "Anyone sitting here?"

He said to the first year Slytherin a bit nervous but hopefully he was able to finally make a friend. It took alot for him to just say the words. He gave a nervous smile toward the boy. He glanced around the room and saw his cousin Drucilla enter.

He was glad that she was a Slytherin too cause he didnt know anyone besides her so far. He waved to her and saw that she waved back. He the turned his attention toward Edwin again hoping that the seat was still available.

"Is it...um..ok if i can sit here." He said to Edwin hoping that he heard his request.

TAG: Apadamek

14. Baathville728

Baathville728 Jedi Youngling

Aug 2, 2007
    IC: Vairn McMillan
    Great Hall

Vairn sat there a little disappointed. He was sure Josephine was his friend, she seemed sincere. But now she didn't meet him early in the morning. In fact, she wasn't even at break.....but Vairn couldn't finish the thought. His attention was caught by an mid-year Slytherin who sprinted across the Hall and tackled another, scattering food and pumpkin juice everywhere. He thought this was very strange, but perhaps it was a tradition his dad forgot to tell him about.

And just the Vairn saw Josephine enter the hall and dodge past the heap of Slytherin boys. Vairn let the biggest smile he could make cross his face before wiping it off so as not to look to excited to see her, he was supposed to angry at her.

?I?m so sorry. I stayed up late last night thinking about my dra- er... you know what, and then woke up late AND got lost!? Josephine said sitting down. But again Vairn's thoughts were interrupted. This time the girl who got into trouble last night, Jo's cousin Vairn believed, turned into a canary and started attacking the other boy that got into trouble.

Sorry.? She said, stuffing a sausage link into her mouth. ?His name is Vinny,? as she continued to stuff her face. ?He?s a Norwegian Green and still quite a baby! I have a picture of him that I?ll show you on our way to class. My dad gave him to me to nurse when his mother was killed by a poacher! Dad found him and his littermates in the nest starving. The other three are with other families, but my dad let me keep Vinny. He was the smallest.?
    Then Josephine broke into a fit of coughs and Vairn patted her back to help her. ?Wrong-cough cough- pipe-cough!!?

Amazing, thought Vairn. She raised a dragon. Vairn couldn't wait to hear more sometime. "So," said Vairn happily eating some toast, "Are you ready for our first class. What was it again?"

15. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Chandler Billings
    Potions Classroom

?Oi, Gryffindor, w?at the ?ell are ya doin??? called a voice from behind Chandler. He turned and saw Malcolm, a third year Slytherin in a seat behind him.

"Making pepper-up's, I get really bad colds so I thought it would be best to use my time to make some potions for the season. Anyway it's not like its a big deal anyway, I took care of my mess, and what's it to you anyway?" Chandler said his tone cooling somewhat. "Ifr I choose to make potions that's my buisness, not yours, it's not like I'm trying to kiss-up to Proffesor Slughorn, I just like potions, especially when you know you'll need them later down the line." he added turning around again.

TAG: Malcolm Edwards

16. Melot

Melot Jedi Youngling

Mar 20, 2007
    Pogue Pritchard
    Great Hall

Pogue could only imagine what Adrastos had in store. At the moment Adrastos appeared to be watching the table he had just launched himself from. Pogue couldn?t help but follow his gaze; his small group of friends appeared to be watching them. Suddenly, Elysium got up and began walking towards them.

Pogue was trying to think of anything he might be able to say to her when she wobbled, but after gaining her balance again she continued in their direction. She seemed angry. Pogue heard her shout something before she was suddenly turned into a fluffy, yellow bird. Somehow, he knew Adrastos has something to do with the sudden transformation.

?What did you do?? Pogue turned wide-eyed to Adrastos. He didn?t even notice the yellow ball of fluff dropping from the ceiling until it was too late.

TAG: DarthTK42-Wan

17. DarthSubZero

DarthSubZero Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 10, 2006
    OOC: So...who's gonna get that Feather out of the Foxhole? It must be very uncomfortable for that fox, ya know.

18. DarthTK42-Wan-

DarthTK42-Wan- Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 14, 2003
    "Adrastos McClanahan"

As Elysium the Canary plummeted towards Mac Pogue said something, Mac was too focused on Elysium, he only had one shot at avoiding a viciuos and particularly painful retribution at least while she was a bird, how could Elysium not think he had a plan he wondered.

So he waited wand ready his hand tensed all his focus on the plummenting canary he waited till she was close. He brought his wand up with a snap all 13 and a half inches of ebony, he could feel the basilisk fang just begging to be used, time seemed to slow, he really missed this part of school getting to use this wand. His mind snapped back to the situation at hand and Mac shouted "Aguamenti" because after all wet birds can't fly, a jet a water shot out of the end of his wand towards the canary, now he just had to pray she didn't have enough time to react.

19. LeiaHair

Aug 9, 2003
    OOC: Post comming tonight.

Few things:
    -JediMasterAnn, don't fret! Your post was the one that made me notice that I hadn't addressed that issue. Thank you.
    -No, TEE, I did not forget. I was just trying to get Scorpius caught up.
    -Baathville728, great posts! Just remember to have a TAG at the end so people know if their character is involved in your post or not. Thanks.
    -Darth_Sabith has withdrawn from the game for lack of GM posts (... oy) and FanFic has been forced to withdraw due to RL issues. We do wish them both the best of luck and hope to see them around. Their characters have now become NRCs and available to use by any player.
    -DarthTK42-Wan-.... try not to use run-on sentences. :p (I can say that, he's my RL bro [face_beatup]) But amusing posts overall.

Everyone is doing great! Classes will begin shortly. Like I've said before, most of our time will be spent out of classes... but we will be RPing the first class just so everyone is on the same page. After this, though, let's focus on character interaction within the halls or other various locations before, after, or between classes. I will help keep everyone on the same time table by posting when it is.

This might sound confusing, but I promise y'all you'll understand.

Happy posting.
    -LH-

20. Apadamek

Apadamek Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2007
    ic: Edwin Dunbar

"is this seat taken?" the voice burst through Edwin's thoughts as he glanced up at a blonde boy he glanced around and shrugged "Nah take a seat." He supposed he better introduce himself, after all it wouldn't be bad to have some friends in his first years. He held out his hand and smiled "My name's Edwin Dunbar, you?"

Tag: Scorpius.

21. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    IC: Kendrix McCully
    Ravenclaw Tower, Commonroom

?Have you seen Albus Potter yet this morning??

Kendrix thought for a moment, trying to remember if she had seen Albus during the course of the morning. She looked at Victoria and shrugged her shoulders slightly

"Sorry Victoria, I havent. He may have gone down to breakfast with some of the other boys. Speaking of which, we should be heading down. You sure you are not coming Maya?"

She said to the ill looking sixth year, while shouldering her bookbag

TAG: Leiahair, Joesha, Ravenclaws

22. Darth_Brutus666

Darth_Brutus666 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2006
    IC: James Potter

James looks back in forth between Amarantha, and his Older Cousin Elysia (Sorry if thats wrong) wondering what to do. James then turned to the Two Third years Amarantha was talking to. "Shouldn't you two do something?" James Asked the the Third Years.

TAG: JediMasterAnne,everyone else near the Griffyndor Table.

23. mosrael_the_waker

mosrael_the_waker Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2006
    Elysium Weasley
    Great Hall

Elysium was hell-bent on retribution, but she wasn't blind. As soon as she noticed Mac?s wand she altered her flight path. It was a slight alteration, but just enough to avoid the jet of water headed in her previous direction. All was not lost, Elysium managed to zip past Mac?s head and nip him in the ear before lighting on a sconce. From her perch, Elysium watched Mac and the wide-eyed Peyton?no, that wasn?t his name either.

TAG: Adrastos, Aurora, Pogue, others in the Great Hall

OOC: no worries on the name, cuz. you can refer to her as elsie if it's easier to remember. :)

24. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Scorpius Malfoy

The Great Hall, Slytherin Table

"Nah take a seat." said the hazel eyed brown haired boy. Scorpius gave a shy smile and sat right next to him. He wasnt good at talking to people, so trying to come up with a conversation was going to be a pain. He looked at all the food on the table. He licked his lips for he saw his favorite cereal which was Count Chocula.

As he poured the cereal in his bowl he heard the voice of the brown haired boy say.

"My name's Edwin Dunbar, you?"

Scorpius was caught off guard at first. He didnt expect to be talked to. He cleared his throat and looked at Edwin. "Um....Malfoy...ss..Scorpius Malfoy." he said clumsily but made sure to make it formal the way he was brought up to do.

He smiled at the Edwin, then looked down at his cereal. He picked up his sppon and put a mouthfull of Count Chocula in to his mouth. After He knew he should say more, but what to say. This was so awkward for him. If it was fighting a Horntail then he wouldnt have a problem. He would do that in a heart beat. Talking to people was a different story.

He wiped his mouth with the napkin that was beside his plate. Afterwards he mustered enough courage to talk to Edwin again

"Were room mates, I saw you before you left. I....I wasnt ready to wake up just yet. He said a bit nervous. It was a bit of a lie because he didnt know anyone. Now he atleast knows one other person at this school. He hoped that Edwin and him could become friends.

"What are you looking forward in the school year Edwin? he said with a bit more confidence than he had before.

TAG: Apadamek

25. JediMasterAnne

Apr 24, 2004
    Great Hall

"Shouldn't you two do something?" James asked the the third years.

"I don't think there's anything they can do," Amarantha told him. "They're not teachers."

Aurora had briefly considered the option of going for McGonagall, or a prefect, but a number of reasons not to had crossed her mind. One: It was entirely possible someone else had already heard all the commotion and gone themselves (Mrs. Norris came to mind). Two: In the time it would have taken her to find someone, the Canary Cream would have worn off, and the whole ordeal blown over. And three: Aurora had a strong feeling that the last thing McGonagall wanted to hear was that Mac and Elysium were already getting into trouble again after just being scolded the previous evening. "It's almost time for class," she said. "They can't cause too much more trouble." I hope.

Tag: Darth_Brutus666, Great Hall

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.