1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive Harry Potter and the Feather in the Foxhole (still accepting new players!)

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by LeiaHair, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Brutus666 Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Is there any chance that you would make all of us pictures LieaHair? Make the game more interesting to see what the "Next Generation" looks like.
  2. LeiaHair Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Sure. If you have a picture in mind, PM me the link or email it to me (adnama920@aol.com). If you don't have a picture and you'd like me to find you one, PM me and I'll search for one.
  3. Randy1012 Jedi Knight

star 3
    OOC:
    Yeah...kinda the reason why I made Antares and Marius American. Not only was it a good way to explain why their family had no part in the Voldemort Crises, but this way they're only distantly related to the British wizarding families after a century of breeding with American families.

Good start, LeiaHair, I'll try to get a reply up in a couple hours.
  4. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Albus Severus Potter
    Hogwarts Train

Albus looked around the room a little nervously. He smiled anxiously at his cousin Josephine and then looked over to Victoria Riddle. Her name was extremely familiar. He stared at her for a moment and realized. It was the last name of Voldemort. Albus said nothing about this, for his father had warned him against mentioning the name. He decided to strike up a room wide conversation, however.

?So, um, what houses do you guys hope to get into? I personally want Gryffindor or Slytherin.?

Tag: All in the Cart

IC: Avalon Delos Carter
    Hogwarts Train

Avalon was glancing around the room. He had been talking with his friend Albus when more people had entered their cart. The pair felt it rude to keep talking alone and had abandoned the conversation. He glanced down at his hawk and pet it?s head from in the cage. He had just about to ask Victoria about her name, when Albus had spoken.

?So, um, what houses do you guys hope to get into? I personally want Gryffindor or Slytherin.?

Avalon was a little surprised that he had included Slytherin, but he shook it off. He knew why. Albus? middle name was Severus and his father had told him that Severus was one of the bravest men he had known and that he had been in Slytherin. Avalon looked around the room for a moment and then piped up.

?Well my first choice is Gryffindor, like my parents, but I wouldn?t mind Ravenclaw.?

Tag: All in the Cart/>
  5. mosrael_the_waker Jedi Knight

star 1
    GM APPROVED

Name: Elysium Fred Weasley
    Year: 3
    Eyes: grey
    Hair: long, thick auburn hair

[image=http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y253/LeiaHair/elysium.jpg]

House: Ravenclaw
    Relatives: father- George Weasley, mother- Luminata Outterridge Langlois
    Pureblood/Halfblood/Muggle: halfblood
    Favorite Class: Transfiguration, Charms, Ancient Runes, Herbology, Potions, Muggle Studies, sometimes Divination, Care of Magical Creatures- in theory, History of Magic? every class, really
    Personality: Elysium is a reserved young woman; however, she has a dry wit about her inherited from her father. While a member of the ever expanding Weasley clan, Elysium tends to keep a distance, as if she and her father share an allegiance to each other rather than to the family as a whole. The auburn haired girl possesses a general inquisitiveness much like her father, though she seems to have more discipline in satiating her curiosities. This unending thirst for knowledge draws Elysium to her Aunt Hermione who appears to know everything or else is more than willing to conduct research and get back to you with an answer.
    Pets: Praeses, a kneazle crossed with lynx (she still isn?t quite sure how her father managed to obtain a license for her pet); Smidge, a Scops- though much more subdued than Pigwidgeon
    Other: Like her father, Elysium enjoys a good Quidditch game and even plays as a Beater for Ravenclaw.
    Wand: aspen with augurey feather imbued with phoenix tears, 10 ½ inches
    Bio: Elysium was born to a young witch by the name of Luminata Outterridge, though through a series of complicated and emotional events she was raised by her father, George Weasley. In the small apartment above the wizarding novelty store, Elysium lead a happy childhood with her silly, though slightly melancholy father punctuated by short and sporadic visits from her mother who also bore a bitter-sweetness in her laugh. When not learning the complexities of potions and the importance of a good charm while watching her father experiment in the kitchen, Elysium and her father passed time at the Burrow with her grandparents and extended family.

The day Elysium received her letter from Hogwarts, did she understand how her father could be happy yet very sad at the same time. While Elysium counted the days until holiday, she relished the academic challenges presented to her at Hogwarts. The first in the family to be sorted as a Ravenclaw, Elysium spent much of her first year feeling slightly out of place at family functions even though she fit in perfectly in the Ravenclaw house. Her second year had provided her with a position as Beater on the Ravenclaw Quidditch team- her father was never quite comfortable watching her on the pitch. It was through Quidditch that Elysium met one of her best friends. True, Elysium had many girlfriends with which to giggle over boys and share each others future hopes and secret longings, but Adrastos McClanahan provided Elysium with a friendly rivalry on and off the Quidditch pitch that only helped the two grow in their witchcraft.
  6. Randy1012 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Antares and Marius Black
    Hogwarts Express

Two identical pairs of sea-gray eyes stared into one another; one pair narrowed in concentration, while the other looked back indifferently.

Antares Black smiled at his twin, the tip of his tongue sticking out as he struggled against the other boy. He enjoyed contests like this with his brother, though his twin didn't seem to have as much fun as he did. Antares hoped that this new environment would help his brother to loosen up a little bit.

Marius Black answered Antares' smile with a raised eyebrow. His brother seemed to be taking the arm-wrestling competition very seriously. When the trolley had come by their compartment, Marius had bought a chocolate frog out of curiosity, while Antares had decided to go without. He was still sore over their father moving them back to England, it seemed, and wasn't in much of a mood to try anything new just yet.

When he'd seen the other children in the compartment enjoying the candies they'd purchased, however, Antares had begun to regret his decision and bet Marius his chocolate frog that he couldn't beat him in arm-wrestling. While he hadn't needed to agree, Marius figured it wouldn't hurt to play along. It would, at the very least, help pass some of the time.

Finally, Antares got the upper hand, and he forced his brother's hand down onto the chest they'd been wrestling over. "Yes!" he cried, triumphantly pumping his other fist in the air. "My trophy, if you please." He smirked at his brother and held out his palm.

"Congratulations," Marius said in detached amusement, handing his twin the chocolate frog.

"Thanks, bro," Antares replied with a grin. He sat back in his seat and set into opening the package. A second later, he let out a gasp of surprise. "Whoa, cool!"

"What?" Marius inquired, looking over.

"Check out who's on this card!" his brother said, holding the Famous Wizards card up so Marius could see.

Marius peered at it, his eyes widening in shock. On the face of the card was a wizard named Phineas Nigellus Black, one-time patriarch of the Black family and 'one of the least-popular Headmasters Hogwarts has ever had.' "Give me that!" he demanded, snatching the card out of Antares' hand.

Antares shrugged and let his brother take the card. "Okay," he replied around a mouthful of chocolate. He sat back again and smiled across the compartment at James Potter and Amarantha Williams. "Hi, my name's Antares, and this is my brother Marius," he said, finally beginning to feel more comfortable.

Marius ignored the conversation; he was interested only in the card. He eagerly read the miniscule biography written on the back of it, and stared at Phineas Nigellus' dour portrait, over and over again. Eventually he opened his chest and carefully, almost reverently, put the card away. He knew next to nothing about his ancestors, so every little scrap of information was precious to him. He hoped he would be able to learn more about the Black family at Hogwarts.

TAG: Darth_Brutus, JediMasterAnne
  7. LeiaHair Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Awsome! Alright, the teacher's post is nearly finished. I will have it up after all my lengthy finals.

Josephine Weasley, Victoria Riddle
    Hogwarts Express, First car

Josephine caught Albus's eyes looking over the girl as if he was pandering something. SHe knew he was thinking the same thing she was. The girl shared a last name with Voldemort. Cautiously, Jo looked at the girl herself. She seemed okay.

"So, um, what houses do you guys hope to get into? I personally want Gryffindor or Slytherin.?

Jo was surprised about his choice of houses. Slytherin? she thought. How could he possibly want to be THAT house.

"Well my first choice is Gryffindor, like my parents, but I wouldn?t mind Ravenclaw." Albus's friend said quickly in reply.

"You'll both be in Hufflepuff." she teased. Her father had always joked with her brother and sister on their first years that they'd be in the push over house, Hufflepuff. "I'm sure, being a Weasley, I will be in Gryffindor." She only half believed what she said. She was actually worried about not being in the 'family' house.

Victoria noticed the looks she was getting, but none of them seemed to bother her. This group of kids didn't hate her... yet.

"Well, I don't really care where I go, so long as I get a house. My father almost didn't let me come!" Victoria said, absent mindedly stroking her kitten.

TAG: fille, Nick, Sabith
  8. Jedi_padawan_leigh Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: A quick and badly edited pic of Kendrix lol :p
    [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v653/leightoonarmy/HPRPGpic.jpg]

IC: Kendrix McCully
    Hogwarts Express

Kendrix made her way down the train carriage, looking at the gags and tricks she had just taken off some of her fellow Ravenclaw forth years. Firecrackers, stinkbombs and Puking pastilles. She shuddered as she remembered becoming victim to the vomit inducing candies in her third year, and that was enough to decide that they were definately uncalled for.

But the first day back was always like this, the train had a certain excitable, hyperactive air mixed with nervousness and many questions. Kendrix smiled, but there was a hint of sadness in it, as this would be the last time she would be taking this journey. She walked past a cabin of first years getting to know each other, and she remembered when she was in their position those many years ago, the feeling of being amazed and overwhelmed by her first experience of the wizarding world.

She was pulled out of her thoughts as two second year hufflepuffs come running down the carraige corridor, narrowly missing her. Stopping them, she kindly but firmly told them to slow down. They nodded sheepishly and apologised before continuing on their way. Then further down the carraige, a stinkbomb went off. Kendrix rolled her eyes and continued down the train. It was definately gonna be typical hogwarts year.

TAG: Any
  9. LordDarthUmbrus Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Thank you Nick.

Great posts, everyone! This will be fun.
  10. JediMasterAnne Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Amarantha Williams
    Hogwarts Express

Half-reading her new Charms textbook, and half-listening to James, Amarantha occasionally glancing over at the twin boys they shared their compartment with as they arm-wrestled over a Chocolate Frog. Nina was curled up in her lap, asleep, and a Chocolate Frog sat next to her on the seat--she was already nibbling on a Cauldron Cake as she read.

Finally, one of the boys overpowered the other, and claimed his prize. He seemed impressed by the card, whoever was on it, and his twin quickly took it and stowed it in their trunk. After a moment, the first twin introduced himself and his brother.

"Hi, my name's Antares, and this is my brother Marius."

"I'm Amarantha Williams," she replied, after swallowing her bite of Cauldron Cake.

Tag: Randy1012, Darth_Brutus666

IC: Aurora Morely
    Hogwarts Express

Aurora laughed at the ridiculous expression on Mac's face as he appealed to Elysium for sweets, before bending to rummage through her box of Every Flavor Beans, picking out a white bean she'd never seen before. After scrutinizing it for a few seconds, she cautiously took a tiny nibble--it tasted like white cake frosting. Avira would have liked it--Aurora's little sister would have eaten frosting straight out of the container if their mother had let her. But I don't have a sister anymore, she thought sadly, her smile fading for just the slightest second. Or a mother. Or a father. Quickly glancing around at the others and hoping that none of them had noticed the momentary change in her mood--they didn't know her family was dead, and she wasn't sure she wanted them to--Aurora returned her attention to Mac, who was still attempting to procure some of Elysium's candy.

Tag: DarthTK42-Wan-, mosrael_the_waker />
  11. Darth_Sabith Jedi Master

star 4
    Alexander Nubis: Hogwart's Express
    Sitting amoung others his age was strange for he was an only child and never meet other wizards or witches before. Although he sat amoung them he felt very uncomfortable almost like he was alone. In his hands he held his wand not letting it go for even a second for he was warned by his mother not to lose it. On his lap sat a single cage which held his small Raven and he didn't mind Tory calling it a sparrow at all. On his shoulder sat perched his small Blue phinox. The bird made no sound but just sat there looking at each person calmly.

"So, um, what houses do you guys hope to get into? I personally want Gryffindor or Slytherin.? spoke the boy named Albus to the group. Alexander had not known about the houses for no one in his familly has ever attended Hogwarts each had been home schooled.
    "Well my first choice is Gryffindor, like my parents, but I wouldn?t mind Ravenclaw." Albus's friend said quickly in reply.

"You'll both be in Hufflepuff. I'm sure, being a Weasley, I will be in Gryffindor." teased one of the Weasley girls. Then Victoria spoke while stroking her kitten "Well, I don't really care where I go, so long as I get a house. My father almost didn't let me come!"

"Well I don't know what the difference between the houses are or why there important. As long as I learn to control my magic I'll be fine...Oh do you all want to see something cool?" Asked Alexander and before anyone could speak he sat down his cage and placed his wand into his Black robes. "Watch this" and slowly he's body begain to change until he was now sitting there as a wolf. Then after a few moment's later Alexander returned to his orignal form. "You see my mum's a witch but my dad...he's a druid but now that I shape shifted I won't beable to do it again for another day nor can I use magic for about a day either. That's only because I'm half druid though if I was a full druid I could do it all day long but wouldn't be able to use a wand like my mum. So anyways tell me about the houses and why there important."
    Tag: All
  12. Genimay Jedi Master

star 4
    GM APPROVED!!!

Name:Willow Azure
    Year:1
    Eyes:Clear light blue
    Hair:midnight black, is shaved very close to her head in an almost buzz cut manner but long enough to spike up.
    Physical appearance:A somewhat off putting appearance as Willow rarely smiles and has an odd hair cut for a young girl. She is skinny to an slightly alarming rate but is spyre for her age and weight.
    House:Unsorted
    Relatives:None Father-Michael Azure, Mother(deceased)-Elizabeth Azure, step mother-Del Ann Azure
    Pureblood/Halfblood/Muggle:Half blood, her mother was a witch but was murdered shortly after she was born.
    Favorite Class:?
    Personality:Somewhat brash, brave, stubborn
    Pets:none
    Other:Trouble has a way of finding Willow and the young girl thinks herself to be cursed half the time.
    Wand:Holly, 10 inches, unicorn tail hair
    Bio: Willow grew up mostly neglected from her step mother and father. She has very few memories about her mother but witnessed the murder when she was just two years old. No one ever knew but it was Willow's father who did it. Del Ann came into the picture very shortly after that but was never kind to her step daughter. As a result Willow became introverted. She spent hours locked away reading her mother's old books and dairys learning of a place called Hogwarts, magic, and what could be waiting for her when she turned eleven.

As the years worn on Willow began to put up a harsh exterior so no one could hurt her any more. Being as small and delicate as she was Willow often got beat up at school. One day she wished it would all stop...and it did, quite literally. Panicing, time resumed and Willow ran. Ever since that day she has been 'practicing' and waiting for her letter.

Del Ann does physically abuse Willow and the girl has a number of bruises and marks from it. Now that Willow has gotten her letter and is going to Hogwarts none of it matters to her. She just hopes that she can live up to her mother's memory.

IC:Willow Azure
    Hogwarts Express

Willow was surprised at all the other kids running up and down the hall. She hadn't expected half their number. The only thing the small girl held was a beat up old leather diary. It was her most prized possesion. Her mothers diary.

The black haired girl had been wondering around the train for some time now but hadn't found a compartment empty enough for her to feel comfortable to sit down. Absentmindedly, she ran her right hand back and forth over her spiked hair. It was short enough that she didn't use gel or any other hair product but long enough she liked to run her hands threw it.

Smoke bombs went off at the back of the train and a few people ran back there. While trying to get out of the way, Willow ran directly into an older blonde girl. She looked to be one of the older kids in her second to last or last year. "Um, sorry." Willow said.

TAG-Kendrix, Leiaheir
  13. Jedi_padawan_leigh Force Ghost

star 4
    Hogwarts Express

Kendrix stumbled slightly as a young first year bumped into her. She looked at the young girl, and studyed her for a second or two. She was very thin and almost frail looking in her plain robes, and had an unusual short haircut for a girl. She was clutching a worn leatherbound book and looked a little lost

"Um, sorry."

She said. Kendrix gave her a small smile and shrugged a little, indicating the students around them both

"Its ok, wasn't your fault. Train gets a little crazy on the first day. And as my first day as a prefect I'm definately being given a run for my money"

She chuckled softly and then turned her attention back to the girl. She looked a bit uncomfortable, which was understandable, especially in first years

"Are you ok? You look a little lost. Anything I can help you with?"

TAG: Genimay
  14. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Albus Severus Potter and Avalon Delos Carter
    Hogwarts? Train

Albus glanced at Tory Riddle with a sad look on his eyes. She figured that no one would like her. It may be because of her name or some other reason, but she seemed sad. Al tried to catch her eye, but stayed silent for the time being. When she spoke, he smiled at her.

?I?m glad he decided to let you.?

Then Alexander Nubis spoke up and very fast too.

?Well I don't know what the difference between the houses are or why there important. As long as I learn to control my magic I'll be fine...Oh do you all want to see something cool??

The boy turned himself into a wolf, but Albus wasn?t surprised. His father had told him about his godfather, Sirius, who could do it all day long and wasn?t a druid. Alex start talking again and faster than ever.

"You see my mum's a witch but my dad...he's a druid but now that I shape shifted I won't be able to do it again for another day nor can I use magic for about a day either. That's only because I'm half druid though if I was a full druid I could do it all day long but wouldn't be able to use a wand like my mum. So anyways tell me about the houses and why there important."

Albus turned to Avalon and he realized that he was going to chime in soon. And right on schedule, he did. Avalon smiled at Alexander. As he smiled his face began to change. His eyes slanted and changed to a blinding shade of gold. His hair grew longer and turned bright gold as well. Then the hair began to stand up. All on it?s own, Avalon was left sitting with a Mohawk.

Al punched his friend in the shoulder, who?s appearance quickly reverted to it?s original form. Still long black and red hair and black eyes.

Avalon then decided to answer the boy?s question.

?Well, the houses are Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. Gryffindor is for those with a brave and noble heart, Slytherin is something like for those who are proud and seek power, Hufflepuff isn?t really special and Ravenclaw is for those who are filled with wit and are logical. Dunno why they are important though.?

Tag: Leia and Sabith, Train
  15. Darth_Sabith Jedi Master

star 4
    Alexander Nubis: Hogwarts express

A few minutes of each person slightly showing off one of the boys finally answered his question. ?Well, the houses are Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. Gryffindor is for those with a brave and noble heart, Slytherin is something like for those who are proud and seek power, Hufflepuff isn?t really special and Ravenclaw is for those who are filled with wit and are logical. Dunno why they are important though.?

Returning to his seat Alexander softly petted his young phinox and responded after a slight pause to think. "So Basicly Slytherins are cowards who want to rule over others but don't have the guts to stand up to others. Hufflepuffs are weak nobodies that no one cares about and probley bairly managed to get into Hogwarts. RavenClaws spend there lives in books instead doing anything and finally Gryffindors for those with all brawn, no brain. Does that sum it up?"

Alexander sat back looking at each of them with out even the slightest expression on his face. "Well I guess I'll just be in what ever house I get thrown into. So does anyone know what classes well be taking I'd like to learn something a little more difficult then causing feathers to float or the difference between wolvesbane and monkswood."
    Tag: All
  16. Genimay Jedi Master

star 4
    Hogwarts Train

Willow looked up at the older girl with somewhat wide and curious eyes. Then Willow dropped her hands from her chest and cluthced her book at her side. "Actually, I don't know anyone here and I'm afraid I don't know where to sit...Who's acceptable or not." Willow tried to explain sounding grown up but still sounded young and a little scared of all the new things around her.

'There are so many people and I look like a freak.' Willow thought and again ran her hand through what little hair she had. The movement probably drawed more attention to it as she was trying to hide it. Her clear blue eyes darted around, trying to not break eye contact with the older girl while not wanting to look at her face.

Tag-Kendrix
  17. LeiaHair Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Sorry about the delay... I accidently fell asleep after working out and just woke up! I will answer tags tomorrow. Also, those of you waiting on pictures I've made, I nearly have them finished. I will post them as soon as I do.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Early that September 1st, the Hogwarts Castle had seemingly awoken from its summer hibernation. House elves fluttered around with old rags and brooms, polishing the old stone one last time. Even the paintings seemed to buzz to life as images ran from picture to picture, pausing only to chat with another image.

Out in his hut, Rubeus Hagrid was slicking his long, fuzzy grey hair back with his hand. Today was his favorite day of the school year! Oh how he enjoyed taking the first years across the lake, their eyes dazzling with nervous excitement as they grew closer and closer the castle.

Hagrid half expected to hear Fang bounding from window to door to window to door in excitement. His hand stopped mid stroke and his face dropped. The old blood hound had died quiet a few years ago. The loss still caught him from time to time? and he never had the heart to buy a new puppy. Not yet?

Across a large grass opening, Minerva McGonagall was inspecting the outside of the castle; a small house elf following at her heals. She paused to pull up a few weeds that had found their way up under the rose bushes and the house elf nearly ran into her legs.

?It looks good, Valen. Thank you.? The Headmistress said, turning to the house elf.

The house elf bowed and then disappeared with a poof.

As McGonagall turn the corner of the school, she found her eyes drawn to a tall, white stone statue just down from the main stairs. The large scare bottom was black marble, but the top was (at the moment) a tall, white phoenix with its head lifted to the sky and its mouth opened in mid cry to the sun.

Her face softened. The phoenix memorial honored all of those who were lost in the fight for the greater good. She had looked over the names many times since it had been erected. Under the Great Phoenix?s feet, words were inscribed within the stone. Minerva knew the words well; they were from a small journal that had been found in the office of the Headmaster a few years after The Last Defeat of Voldemort. Although it had never been confirmed who?s it was, she always knew it was Albus Dumbledore?s.

As life springs from the ashes of the phoenix, we too must give hope from our losses. We fight, now, and forever, no matter the cost, against the great injustices and the evils of this world so that those who rise from our ashes may have the chance to better this place. So, I part thee, with no regrets and a plea to keep fighting for those who don?t fight for themselves! Fight for the greater good!

In memory of those who died for the greater good.

Turning from the memorial, the Headmistress found her eyes watering. It was always a hard thing to look at? all the names of those who had passed. Some of them had been just kids. She couldn?t bear to look at their names? not now.

Quickly, Minerva busied herself just inside the main doors.

Just up the stairs from the doors, Basil Fenris was straightening his class room and office. Those damn house elves in their madness of cleaning had moved everything on his desk. Some of his things had even found their way to the floor. The books on his desk lay open on the floor, the pages fluttering in the breeze from the open window.

This was Basil?s fourth year at Hogwarts, and his tenth year of teaching. Yet, this was the first year he felt anxious about the upcoming school year.

He glanced down at the letter on his desk once again. Was that the cause of his stress? He opened it and looked down at the spidery quill-written script. With a sigh, he leaned back against the chair?s back. She was coming this year? and her father was worried.

Basil had known the Riddles since before Timothy was a Riddle? and V
  18. LeiaHair Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Okay, here's the pictures you asked for. Hope it's what y'all wanted. For eye colors, you might have to make it bigger to see them, but they are there.

Adrastos "Mac" McClanahan
    [image=http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y253/LeiaHair/Mac.jpg]

Alexander Nubis
    [image=http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y253/LeiaHair/alexnubis-2.jpg]

Professor Basil Fenris
    (Sorry, I forgot to make his suit black.)
    [image=http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y253/LeiaHair/BasilFenris.jpg]
  19. Jedi_padawan_leigh Force Ghost

star 4
    Hogwarts Express

"Actually, I don't know anyone here and I'm afraid I don't know where to sit...Who's acceptable or not. There are so many people and I look like a freak"

Kendrix frowned a little as she heard the girl berate herself and call herself a freak. She also noticed the girls avoidance to look her in the face, but Kendrix wasn't offended, after all, she had been the same. She shook her head and offered an encouraging look

"Well lets rectify that shall we? Theres a cabin or two of first years over there that would most likely love to get to know you. Afterall, there all in the same boat...

She led her down the train carraige, toward a cabin with the first years. It was always a better thing to have nervous students socialise with their peers, then feel isolated and lost on arrival

"Oh, and you have no reason to talk yourself down, Hogwarts is a place where students can feel safe and accepted. You'll also find that other students have abilitys that they may think strange, but in the wizarding world, are completely normal. You will get used to it, in time"

She stopped outside the carriage and turned to her, indicating the first year students inside who were chatting about various things from classes to houses to pets.

"Here we are. If you need anymore help don't be afraid to ask a prefect of seek me out. I'm Kendrix by the way"

She said with a friendly smile. A 7th year hufflepuff prefect then approached her and asked her to help him check on some students who had been overdoing it on the candy. Kendrix nodded and turned to walk with him, waving to the girl before disappearing down the train

TAG: Genimay
  20. Darth_Sabith Jedi Master

star 4
    Basil Fenris: Hogwarts Transfiguration Class room

Taking the cup of tea Basil sat at his desk trying to figure out how he would be able to watch over Tory. She was smart like her grandfather but she was also kind which she took after her father. The tea had a slight ment taste to it but was harm. He was always amazed at how house elves knew exactly what he wanted. Regardless there where things to do. Sitting the cup down on his desk he once more returned to strightening out his office. Although he had little doubt that Pevis or the house elves would once more sack his class again. Leaning down Basil picked up an old black book.

It was older then any other book in this room and the authors name in silver letters slithered across the bottom cornor. "The Forbidden Arts by Salavar Slitherian" wispered Basil to himself. This book had been passed down for generations and there where numerous occasions that Basil debated about donating it to the government for safe keeping. Yet each time he knew better for even the government has those who hunger for power. What was he thinking that's all the government does thought Basil with a smile on his face. Instead he decieded to do some thing different.

With drawing his wand Basil made a quick flick of the wriest and everything returned to how it was. Exiting his classroom Basil hunted down the head mistress.
    Tag: all
  21. Genimay Jedi Master

star 4

Willow nevrously followed the older girl to a compartment. "Thank you Kendrix, I'm Willow by the way." Willow said before the other left with another older student.

For a moment the young girl just stood at the compartment door. Then she took a deep breath and knocked once before slideing the door open. A bunch of students that looked to be right about Willow's age were there. One boy had a blue pheonix on his shoulder and the bird caught Willow's attention for a moment. Then, "Hello, I'm Willow Azure." she greeted the compartment as a whole.

Still standing Willow shifted on her feet and made an effort to not rub her head.

TAG-All first years in compartment
  22. Darth_Sabith Jedi Master

star 4
    Alexander Nubis: Hogwart's Express

"Hello Willow, name's Alexander and this is Dawn" said Nubis with a smile on his face as he pointed to his phinox. "So why don't you have a seat next to me and Victoria" Beamed the half druid at the new arrival. With a little gesture of Alexander's hand the blue phinox left his shoulder and landed on the girl named Willows. After affectintly beaking her ear the phinox returned to her master's shoulder.
    "Any ways tells us about yourself Willow like where do you come from and what do you hope to get from school?"
    Tag: Willow
  23. Apadamek Jedi Knight

star 3
    GM approved (I THINK!)

Name Edwin "Apadamek" Dunbar
    Year: 1
    Eyes: Hazel
    Hair: Brown
    Physical appearance:
    [image=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/ff/Reich.jpg]
    House: Unsorted
    Relatives: none storywise
    Pureblood/Halfblood/Muggle: Pureblood
    Favorite Class: none
    Personality: Edwin is arrogant, sarcastic, unethical, quiet but an incredibly loyal friend and an avid reader and student. Edwin has no idea about some subjects that are not to be brought up example; Edwin is a moron when it comes to others feelings when they have something interesting to say and would increase his knowledge. He is intelligent and charming but becomes frustrated and angry due to his lack of patience.
    Pets: A five foot boa
    Other: He has a book called "The magical Dictators" with a large picture of Voldemort on the cover. he often reads it in public usually getting bad looks from some people.
    Wand: 12.5 inches, Oak, Phoenix Feather
    Bio: Edwin was born into a large and rich Pureblood family where he was taught to not despise halfbloods and muggles but to use them to his advantage. His parents of course meant for his hopefully future job for the ministry but Edwin was always fascinated with dark wizards and lords. This worried his parents slightly but they encouraged it as he was becoming so smart in it.

He made good friends with some of the other kids in his community, they were a group of three, all interested in the "dark Lords" it was all just fun and games when they were six. However it became a big deal when school years approached. The three decided to take "pen names" of old muggle gods and to continue research into these famous dark wizards. These three also decided to go to different schools, One to durmstrang, one to Beauxbatons, and Edwin to Hogwarts. They would all learn all they could (essentially becoming Hermione Grangers) and meet together over the summers to discuss.

Edwin is a little scared of Hogwarts and what will come but he is excited as well for new friends and learning all he can about the school.
    ((I know that he's kind of an odd character for an 11 year old...but just think of him as the "wizard" version of that kid you knew in grade school who knew all about serial killers lol. Might as well post here too lol))

Edwin was walking down the train, he had been in a compartment but a bunch of third years had come in and he was kind of not wanting to be there. Continuing down the hall waiting for the train to stop he saw a girl his age in the front of a compartment, he wondered if there was some room there ((HA! Obtrusive entering FTW)) his hazel eyes glanced past her into the compartment resting on the phoenix for a moment before continuing on to the other occupants. He saw there probably wasn't room for him and he turned to leave.
  24. Darth_Sabith Jedi Master

star 4
    Basil Fenris: Hogwart's Coridor

As Basil seached for the head mistress he saw many of the teachers prepairing for the night's festivities and for the school year to begian. Basil rather enjoyed his life at Hogwarts though some of the teachers really did not enjoy his presence. It was a wonder that the head Mistress had invited him back here a few years ago. It had been a dream of Basil's and when Victoria was born it became more of a dream. Now it was true he was a teacher at his old school but head of house for Hufflepuff instead of Ravenclaw. Many of the teachers and even those in Hufflepuff hated the fact he was given the possition of head of house. Many because he wasn't in that house to begin with.

Alas Basil couldn't understand what the commotion was about. He had taught and proved to almost everyone that he was more then able at the possistion. Hufflepuff had even seemed to have grown in the later years. Suddenly he found the head mistress who seemed rather busy at the moment. "Pardon me Head Mistress, I hope I'm not bothing you but I have a favor to ask of you. You see this book has been in my family for many years and it has found it's way back into my office yet again. I was wondering if you could keep it hidden from others."
    Said Basil as he pulled forth the black book. He wasn't sure what to expect from the head mistress but knew she would not be happy to see it in her school.
    Tag: GM/All
  25. Chukles38 Force Ghost

star 5
    GM APPROVED

Name: Jonathan Grisworth
    Year: 2nd
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair: Brown
    Physical Appearance: His hair is fairly short, and he doesn?t really do much to keep it groomed aside from run his hand through it each morning. He?s thin, but not unhealthily so. He?s a moderate height for his age. When not in robes, he usually dresses in a polo shirt and jeans or slacks. He generally wears nicer shoes, but has also been seen with tennis shoes on.
    House: Gryffindor
    Relatives: His parents have told him that he is distantly related to the Malfoys, though that cannot be confirmed
    Pureblood/Halfblood/Muggle: Pureblood

Magical Understanding: Advanced for a 12 year old
    Quidditch Skills and/or Position: He dislikes flying, so is not into quidditch
    Dueling: Above Average potential, though now rather normal
    Best Class: Defense Against the Dark Arts

Personality: He is an optimistic and happy child. He is easy to make friends, and people seem to usually like him right off the bat. He?s normally a good student, and behaves well, but he has been known to get into trouble on many occasions.
    Pets: Owl named Bruteus
    Other: Not at the present
    Wand: It is a ten inch, phoenix pinion core wand?black and glossy, made of ashe

Bio: Jonathan grew up in a muggle community, hardly even knowing he was a wizard. His parents are both of the and wizarding world, but they had become estranged from their family and decided to live amongst the non-magical. He had a rather uneventful childhood. He attended public schools, and he made friends like any other child. However, his magical abilities soon began to show themselves. When the letter from Hogwarts came, his parents were glad to allow him to attend. They took him to Diagon Alley? their first foray into the Wizarding world in many many years. His first year was rather uneventful, although he was extremely excited by the wizarding world. He took quickly to Defense against the dark arts, and decided that first year whe wanted to be an Auror. He did not want to leave Hogwarts at the end of the school year, and the summer was almost painful, although he did love his family and was happy at home. Now, he prepares to return for his second year, and he is more excited than his first.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.