main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Harry Potter and the Feather in the Foxhole (still accepting new players!)

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by LeiaHair, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chukles38

Chukles38 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 10, 2005
    I would rejoin if this game had mroe to it, but even in my short time here I saw that little of it was all that engaging. I don't want to act out real life. I want to play out a unique character in the Harry Potter world. I don't want to be just a kid at school, like the game seems to have been primarily. I want to be a kid at school in the Harry Potter world. Another school, or even jsut taking our current characters and advancing them to adulthood would be more than enough to get me back. I'd even Co-Gm if brutus wanted and input my creative talents. I just don't/didn't like where this was going the way it was. Anyways, I hope this offends no one. Don't think it will, but want to be safe. I would love to get a good RP going in the Harry Potter world. That would be one I'd be actively engaged in.

2. Jerdu_Slmor

Jerdu_Slmor Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 20, 2007
    I would join as well

3. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    I'd rejoin...although I'd rather not play a child...maybe a time during the first order of the Phinox. A new dark Wizard rising or even an ancient dark lord returning like Salizar Slitherian. You know...

Long ago on a small island near england a war was waged between the forces of light and darkness. Only two remained to continue the battle over the wizarding world, Godrick Griffendor and Slazar Slitheran. When the sun stood it's highest in the sky the battle had been won but at a great cost for Slitheran had spoken one last curse.

The curse had gone unnoticed and the island was forgotten a single heir of Slitheran had remained alive and this child would seek to finish what his father had started. Creating a mighty temple to his father he had no idea the dark magic that would one day be released from this place.

Midnight the day of Voldermort's death

With the death of his last living decendent a dark spell began to take form and from the depth's of a forgotten tomb the serpent awakes. "At last the time has come and the grasp of death has been broken." Says the skeliton figure of the great wizard. No longer could Griffendor's spell hold him at bay for there has never been a dark wizard then Salazar Slitheran.
    Rising from his tomb the ancient wizard began prepairing for a war that few would survive.

Side's
    Harry Potter/ Order of the phinox
    Ministary
    Salazar Slitheran

That's just an Idea but I won't be willing to GM it.

4. Jerdu_Slmor

Apr 20, 2007
    dat is pretty cool

5. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    So is there anyone willing to gm such a game or adventure?

6. Jerdu_Slmor

Apr 20, 2007
    I can't believe I am saying this but, I will Gm. I will set up a thread shortly.

7. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    I will be waiting....

8. Jerdu_Slmor

Apr 20, 2007
    It is up Master Sabith have fun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.