1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive Harry Potter and the Feather in the Foxhole (still accepting new players!)

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by LeiaHair, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mosrael_the_waker Jedi Knight

star 1
    Elysium [Elsie] Weasley
    Hogwart?s Express

Elysium was glad to be returning to school, laughing with classmates. As much as she loved her father, summers alone with him could be draining. Sometimes he would tinker in the kitchen for hours complete absorbed in work, or else making appearances in the shop below their home. This time alone never bothered Elysium, she had far too many interesting scrolls and workbooks from Flourish and Blots to be bored. No, it was time with her father that was unpredictable.

Some days he was perfectly happy, waking her suddenly using her special nickname. Just last week he Apparated into her room clapping his hands and plopping onto the bed, ?Hey, Freddie what say we skive off and catch a game of Quidditch- I happen to know the Holyhead Harpies are playing this afternoon.? They had a wonderful day cheering on her Aunt Ginny?s favorite team, critiquing the beaters, eating tons of junk, singing songs and generally joking about. Come evening her father?s mood turned dark. There were no silly songs, no inappropriate jokes, and no special nicknames. Just heavy silence, interrupted only with, ?Don?t forget you?re mother will be by tomorrow, Elysium. Make sure you look nice.?

Luminata was another reason Elysium relished the return to Hogwarts. She loved her mother, like most other children, but she only saw her once or twice every two weeks. Luminata never came to visit on a set schedule, and she never stayed for a given amount of time. As short lived as these visits were, Elysium knew it was the most Luminata was able to sneak away from her Muggle husband and two small, nondescript children in Nova Scotia. Her mother was pleasant, but there was a gauntness to her that worried Elysium. When looking at Luminata, Elysium could see how she was once very pretty, if not beautiful, but her full face was now drawn and her eyes no longer held the sparkle of unburdened youth.

Perhaps the worst part of her mother?s visits was the way her parents avoided each other. George would sit in a chair silently looking into space as he nursed a glass of fire whiskey or else meander into another room entirely. While he never acknowledged Luminata?s presence, Elysium often caught her mother stealing wistful glances in his direction. The sadness in both their faces as each wore a hollow smile exhausted Elysium. Rarely had she ever seen two people more miserable.

Elysium?s morose thought suddenly turned to her fellow classmate. Elysium had shared train compartments and a few classes with Aurora in her two years at Hogwarts but she didn?t know if she considered her a friend. The two had fun in large company but rarely did they spend more time alone. Elysium would not have given this much more thought, but there was a subtle sadness in Aurora?s eyes that Elysium saw in her mother?s. As much as she would like to know what had changed Aurora?s cheery demeanor Elysium dare not ask. Some things were better left alone? perhaps she may be able to help her.

Mac and Neal?s sudden jockeying for candy brought Elysium out of her reveille. While Neal had silently held out a hand, Mac was now making puppy faces at Elysium. In a burst of laughter, she held a Fizzing Whizbee above his head in hopes he might perform a trick before she awarded the treat.

TAG: Mac, Aurora, LeiaHair
  2. Darth_Brutus666 Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: James Potter

"If my brother and cousins don't make it into Griffendor, I'm going to disown them." James says to his friends as he gets into a carrige. "I'm hungry though. Anybody else? We had better hurry and get some good seats at the table. "

Tag: JediMaster_Anne,Randy1012
  3. Darth_Sabith Jedi Master

star 4
    Alexander Nubis: Hogwarts Express

As the train passed mountians and neared closer to Hogwarts Alexander couldn't help but feel a bit claustrophopic in the little cabin. His stomic started to rumble as well for in his excitement he forgot to eat Breakfeast and really hoped there would be food soon. Turning to his right Alexander wispered to Victoria Riddle "Do you know if there is any place to get some food on this train I forgot to eat this morning?" As he asked her this his eyes could already see a large castle in the distance..."is that Hogwarts" Asked the Brown haired Nubis.
    He had almost forgot his hunger at the excitement of seeing what could have been Hogwarts but suddenly he remembered England was filled with castles and most wheren't even magical.
    Tag: Everyone
  4. Eme-ma_Himou Force Ghost

star 4
    Name: Matthew Aquila
    Year: 3
    Eyes: Green
    Hair: Blonde
    Physical appearance: medium height for his age, slender, has a hooked nose
    House: Ravenclaw
    Relatives: *if you are related to ANY cannon character
    Pureblood/Halfblood/Muggle: Pureblood
    Favorite Class: Outstanding in Transfiguration, Good at Care of Magical Creatures
    Personality: Very bright, but very cocky.
    Pets: None
    Other: None
    Wand: 15? Pacific Yew, Re?em hair
    Bio: Grew up on the West Coast of the United States, Matthew was an outdoors type that absolutely loved animals, birds in particular. At 10, he was sent off by his parents to live with his Aunt and Uncle in London, in order to be eligible for admittance to Hogwarts. As soon as the wand touched his hand in Diagon Alley, he knew that transfiguration lay in his future. Throughout his first year at Hogwarts, he discovered this as his out of class studies took him through the history of transfiguration. The perfect combination of bookworm and adventurer, Matthew would often explore the outskirts of the Forbidden Forest to find a place to sit with a good book.

OOC: I hope to have an introductory post up soon.
  5. Chukles38 Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Not too much of a post, but it's not too bad.

IC: Jonathan Grisworth
    Hogwarts Express

Jonathan had been sitting in the corner of one of the more emptied cars, engrossed in some book or other. Currently, it was one about protective spells. Previously it had been about dueling. He hadn?t made many friends his first year, and he could locate no one that he knew. He felt a little lonely, sure, but he was content to merely sit in the corner of the car with his book.

He had arrived on the train early, getting there when it was almost empty. His parents had to be off to their respective jobs, so they dropped him and kissed him good bye. He then made his way to the platform, and the train. Now, most of the ride had passed and he was still reading. Occasionally, he?d be tempted to try out something he just learned, but always thought better of it. About halfway through the ride, he realized he had others in the car with him, and that came as a shock. He began to think if they had tried to talk with him at all during the trip. He merely shrugged and went back to his books.

TAG: Any
  6. Darth_Sorah Jedi Master

star 1
    Hey everyone, I got a little tip from a lil someone and i like what im seeing. So just tell me what I need to do, and I can do it

Will want to start this RPG as soon as possible!!!!!!!!!!
  7. Apadamek Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC Edwin Dunbar, The Hogwarts Express.

Edwin continued on through the train his hazel eyes flitting left and right looking for an empty compartment. They were close to hogwarts he hoped, the train ride had been long and pretty boring personally. He found a compartment that had only one person it was the least empty one he had found so far. He slid the glass door open and he rested his eyes on the reading boy and then spoke, his high, cold, arrogant voice breaking the silence. "I hope I'm not intruding, Is it OK for me to sit here?" he asked politely.

Tag, Anyone, Johnathon Grisworth
  8. Chukles38 Force Ghost

star 5

Jonathan almost jumped as the voice spoke. "I hope I'm not intruding, Is it OK for me to sit here?" He gained composure quickly, then spoke in a friendly voice. ?Yeah, of course. Make yourself comfortable.? The other person?s voice seemed a little arrogant, but he seemed nice enough. Jonathan slid a piece of parchment into his book to save his place, and set the book aside. He figured it would not be polite to talk to him with his face in a book. ?So, how?s your trip been thus far?? Jonathan asked politely.

TAG: Edwin, others
  9. LeiaHair Jedi Master

star 4
    Marlin Wake- 7th year, Hufflepuff Prefect (NRC)
    Hogwarts Express

Marlin quickly led Kendrix to a compartment that had three small second years surrounded by candy wrappers. Two of the boys were doubled over, small moans escaping their mouths. The third was hiccupping loudly, golden bubbles floating out of his mouth.

?The only thing I can figure is that someone enchanted their candy. That one,? he pointed to one of the sick boys. ?Can?t talk sensibly, and the other one turns colors.?

As if on cue, the boy suddenly turned a blue and yellow plaid. His dark eyes looked towards the Prefects, pleading for help. The third boy hiccupped and another golden bubble formed and floated to the ceiling.

?Alpha elephants eating apples.? The first boy said. He was obviously trying to tell them something, but just couldn?t form the right words.

Marlin?s brown eyebrows furrowed. ?What should we do? Wait until we get to the castle? Or should we attempt to cure them??

TAG: Kendrix

Josephine Weasley, Victoria Riddle
    Hogwarts Express

Josephine looked at the new girl. She seemed nice, even if her hair was weird. She supposed each person had their own thing? and a buzz cut must be Willows. ?I?m Josephine Weasley. I like your hair. It?s different? but hey, at least everyone will remember you as a unique individual, and not just another Weasley. I mean? er??

She wasn?t sure why she had said that. Jo loved her family and was proud to be a Weasley. It was hard to live up to be ?A Weasley?? and sometimes she wished she could be the first to do something!

With a sigh, she looked out the window at the castle Alexander had pointed to. It still seemed a long ways off? and even though the trees were passing by in a blur, the distant castle didn?t seem to be growing any closer.

Victoria couldn?t see the castle they were all talking about, but her mind was still stuck on how poorly everyone was talking about the houses.

?I can?t believe you guys! You should be grateful they?re even going to put you into a house!? Tory stood up, quite upset. ?Ravenclaw is for the thinkers, Slytherin is for the ambitious person, adventure seekers are put into Gryffindor, and those with large hearts are sorted into Hufflepuff. Each house has strengths as well as weaknesses? and all of them have put out great witches and wizards.?

Josephine rolled her eyes. ?And you know everything there is to know about Hogwarts, eh??

?Well? yes.? Victoria leaned against the back of the seat, slightly embarrassed. ?M-my father made me read Hogwarts: A History before I came to make sure that I really wanted to go.?

She looked around nervously, hoping that they still wanted to be around her after revealing her nerdiness. Glad to see no one pushing her out the door, Victoria relaxed a bit. ?And an article in the Daily Prophet was talking about how, since the fall of Voldemort, the houses have become equal. They said that the longest winning streak for house cup in the past 19 years has been, actually, Hufflepuff? and that was for 3 years. So I really don?t think it matters much which house we?re in.?

TAG: Jacqueline, Alexander, Albus, Avalon, Willow

Headmistress Minerva McGonagall
    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Minerva looked down at the book, her wand suspended in the air about to cast an enchantment on the glowing decorations along the banisters. Looking back up at Professor Fenris, she raised an eyebrow. The book that was now in his hands had been recorded as lost for many? MANY generations. It had nearly been forgotten. Yet it sat there, before her, in the hands of Basil Fenris.

With a quick smile, the headmistress nodded and took the book from him. ?I will look after it myself, Basil. My office is as secure as any place within Hogwarts.? She quickly flicked her wand and the hanging orbs began to twinkle. ?If you excuse me, I will go put this in a safe place.?

And with that, she left Basil at the bottom of the stairs.

TAG: Basil
  10. JediMasterAnne Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: Darth_Brutus, I'm going to ignore that part in your post about getting into a carriage, and also the bit about getting seats at the table--we're not at Hogwarts yet, still on the train.

IC: Amarantha Williams
    Hogwarts Express

"If my brother and cousins don't make it into Gryffindor, I'm going to disown them." James said. "I'm hungry though. Anybody else?"

Amarantha gave James a curious look, unsure of where his remark had come from, unsure of whether he might be joking, and unsure of whether he was even paying attention to what was going on around him at all. "I hope you're just joking around, James," she said after a minute, "but even so, it's not a very nice thing to say. It doesn't matter what house they're in, the fact that they're your family is more important.

"And if you're hungry, why didn't you get something when the witch with the trolley came by?" she asked, tossing him her remaining Chocolate Frog. "And that's all you're getting from me," she added.

She turned back to Antares and Marius. "This is my friend, James Potter."

Tag: Randy1012, Darth_Brutus666
  11. Darth_Sabith Jedi Master

star 4
    Basil Fenris: Hogwarts

As Professor McGonagall departed for her office Basil felt a little better. He really
    did have no idea why that book always managed to end up back at Hogwarts every time he came.
    Last year he was forced to send it back to his home in america 3 times by Raven and the year
    before that he had hid it deep in the forbidden forest. Unfortunately the book seemed to find
    itself back in his office the next day and for his first year he actually managed to hide it
    in the forbidden section of the Library. That is until the book has descovered back on his desk
    two weeks later.

Now with that taken care of Basil deceided to head outside to meet the grounds keeper/
    care of magical creatures teach, and over all loving oaf. Basil really couldn't understand
    how anyone couldn't like the guy....sure he was big, loved deadly creatures, and didn't understand
    what good cooking was. Yet if you looked at every thing that was Hagrid there wasn't anything
    not to like. Except Hagrid never did seem to enjoy the fact Basil was at the school probley
    because of him knowning so much dark magic and had once been best buds with Tom Riddle. Although
    when he thought about it there was a rumor that Hagrid was responsible for the Giant Spiders
    located in the forbidden forest.

As Basil made his way outside he could hear a few teachers complaining that they weren't ready
    and the time for preperations was drawing to a close. Soon the time for greeting the students
    would begin. At that though reached his mind Basil wondered what house would little Tory be
    sorted into. She had the wits of a Ravenclaw, the courage of a gryffindor, the blood of slithern
    and the determination of Hufflepuff. In almost no time he reached the small hut that belonged
    to Hagrid. "Professor Hagrid, it's Basil Fenris wanted to see if I could have a word with you
    before you headed out to the lake." Shouted Basil.
    Tag: Hagrid

Alexander Nubis: Hogwart's Express

Each second seem like an eternity to Alexander as they made there way to Hogwarts. Deep down
    he couldn't deny his excitement at attending the famous school and to learn how to control his
    magic. When Victoria spoke he grew even more excited and though he had spoken Ill about each
    of the houses he truely wanted to know which house he would become a member of. Although he
    really didn't see the need for separate houses. Maybe it was for a little competive sport
    that they did it or maybe just for tradition. He didn't know he had studied a few of the books
    ,but didn't even bother reading about Hogwarts itself.

He had memorized the potions, defensive spells, and all the other books he would have to work
    on. In honestly he wasn't sure what subjects he would be learning this year but regardless it
    wouldn't be enough. He spent the prior summer with his father hunting werewolves and had even
    managed to captuer a few. Alexander remembered what his father's last words where "Remember son
    if you want to be a great and powerful wizard you must excell at everything."

Alexander suddenly felt terrible and turned to Victoria. "Do you think we are suppose to know
    the history of Hogwarts?" Before she even answered Alexander pulled out his napsack filled with
    all the books his mother had bought for him. Diging though the bag he pulled out over 20 books
    until he finally found it. A brand new book on the history of Hogwarts. Setting the book aside
    he began to return all the others into the magical sack and then began to read. He was actually
    suprized that the book was an intrusting read.
    Tag: All/>
  12. Fanficfan Jedi Knight

star 3
    OOC: Sorry I haven't started posting yet, I've been away from my computer for the last few days. Should have a post up tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.
    Fanficfan (Adam Guild)
  13. Genimay Jedi Master

star 4
    IC:Willow Azure
    Hogwarts Express

Willow listened to Alexander and then Jo Weasly. "I actually like your hair." Willow told the red headed beauty.

Physically stopping her hand from running through her hair for the millionth time that day, Willow looked out the window for her first glance at Hogwarts. It was just as magnificent as her mother had described. "It's beautiful..." she breathed under her breath.

Then the talk turned to houses. The subject wasn't something the young girl was adept to discuss. All she knew was that her mother had been in Ravenclaw and thought it was the best house there had been, or Gryffindor which she had also held in high esteem. The other two house hadn't been mentioned much.

TAG-Other first years.
  14. Darth_Brutus666 Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: James Potter

*James catches the frog* "Your sounding like my Aunt Hermione now Amarantha" James says as he opens the Chocolate Frog. "Whoa......I heard a rumor that they were doing it, but.........wow. Look *showing around the card*. Its my dad......"

Looking quite pleased with himself James gets up. "I think I'm going to see what my little brother is doing. Anybody want to come?" James exits the room and finds his brother 4 rooms up and opens the carrige door. "Hey little Al, got some new friends?"

TAG: JediMasterAnne, Randy1012, Albus Severous carrige people (youn know who you are)

OOC: Sorry for getting carried away
  15. Apadamek Jedi Knight

star 3
    ((OOC: Sorry I havent posted my laptop died and I'm using another one till I get the new chords.))

IC Edwin.

Edwin sat down a opposite and a little left of the other kid. "Its been a good but uneventful journey" he said politely.
    Glancing out the window he saw Hogwarts it was as beautiful as he had imagined. He was very excited to finally enter those great halls, he snapped out of his revelry and turned to the boy and held out his hand to the boy "My name is Edwin Dunbar, this is my first year here. You?"

TAG: Anyone, Johnathon.
  16. Chukles38 Force Ghost

star 5

"My name is Edwin Dunbar, this is my first year here. You?" Jonathan took the outstretched hand, and shook it, smiling friendily. ?Jonathan Grisworth. This is my second year. Looking forward to this year though. His gaze too shifted to the castle that could be seen in the background. He spoke, more to himself than anyone else. ?It is more pretty than last year.? Memories flooded back to him of a train ride much like the one this morning. He recalled how he sat alone, reading books much as he had been earlier. Suddenly, he became glad that Edwin had come in.

17. Apadamek Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC Edwin:
    Edwin nodded as he drew back his hand and leaned into the seat. "second year you say? What house?" He however was also thinking about his soon to be classmates, a rumor had it that the potters were going to be in his class a very interesting rumor.

Tag: Johnathon, Anyone
  18. Chukles38 Force Ghost

star 5

Jonathan was quick to reply. He loved his house, and didn't mind sharing it with people. "Gryffindor. Do you have a house that you'd prefer?" He asked. He remembered that he had always wanted to be in Gryffindor. Though his parents never spoke about it, he knew they were both from Gryffindor and it had pleased him greatly to know that he could share the same house with his parents. He waited for Edwin's response.

19. fille_de_selene Jedi Padawan

ooc: hey i'm sorry that i haven't posted anything yet...i'm working on it now and hopefully will have something tonight. i've been at a friends house for the past few days and i haven't gotten the chance to work on it..
  20. Apadamek Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC Edwin Dunbar.

Edwin nodded when he heard the boys house lots of people seemed so proud to be in gryffindor. "specific house? I'd prefer slytherin" he laughed as he knew how Gryffindors and Slytherins didn't exactly get along.

Tag: Anyone, Johnathon.
  21. Darth_Sabith Jedi Master

star 4
    Alexander Nubis

Yet again the train compartment door had opened and another person stepped in. This one
    seemed to resemble Albus abit and Alexander guessed that the two were brothers but said nothing.
    A thick fog now streched across the ground outside the train but still the castle remained in view
    . With each glimps of the castle a small trickle of excitement went though the young boy's
    body. He had no doubt they all felt the same way and looked eager to start there school year.
    The commotion in the compartment grew louder with each new person entering. On top of all the
    excited talking Alexander's stomic began to rumble with hunger. He really did hope they would
    reach Hogwart's soon. After another a few hours of reading History of Hogwarts Alexander was already
    a fourth of the way though but deceided he need a break from reading. Returning the book back into
    his sack of holding Alexander looked around the compartment.

When orignally there had been many seats left in this compartment for students to sit, it was now
    completly full. Most of those in the room seemed to have wanted to be in Gryffendor but Alexander
    normally liked to go against the grain a little and wasn't sure where he would fit in. He had read
    that a hat was responsible for the sorting and wondered what type of magic was used to create the
    hat in the first place. The young boy looked over his shoulder at the girl named Willow and knew he
    liked her but he also liked Victoria. Even Albus seemed alright and Alexander wondered would he
    be able to remain there friends after the sorting? What if he was placed in Slitherian or Ravenclaw?

He had little doubt he would make it into Hufflepuff for he didn't fancy it at all. Even the name
    sounded weak but he knew that at one point Hufflepuff had been a very talented Witch that few would
    cross in a duel. Alexander also knew that his mother's blood came from Gryffendor himself though
    it was far back and lost to most wizarding histroy. Although he didn't really care to much for
    Gryffendor's house either for it was almost to popualer of a house. "Hey Victoria what do class do you
    look forward to the most?" asked Alexander to the young girl next to him.

Mean while his pheonix seemed to lose intrust in the going ons of everyone around him and a soft song
    peacefull song came from the bird. It seemed to almost be nothing but a wisper and fond memeries filled
    Alexanders mind as he waited for the birds lovely tune to finish. It had been short but as always the
    bird had filled him with a slight warmth. Already the evening sun began to hang low and in a few moments
    they will reach there long trips end but in trueth the journey would have just begun...
    Tag: Anyone
  22. Chukles38 Force Ghost

star 5

Jonathan nodded at that. From what he'd seen, that almost figured. He smiled though. "Slytherin is a pretty good house. I met some nice people who were from Slytherin." He really wasn't one to judge people, and he'd always been taught that house didn't mean very much. Maybe it wasn't true, or common thought, but he believed it. He even found some of the disputes between the houses humorless. He just didn't see why it was so big a deal... although he must admit that he was extremely proud to be in Gryffindor.

TAG: Edwin, all
  23. mosrael_the_waker Jedi Knight

star 1
  24. fille_de_selene Jedi Padawan

Jacqueline Weasley
    Hogwart?s Express

When Jacqueline first sat down in her compartment it had been empty, but it quickly filled with people. After nervous introductions, which Jacqueline felt unnecessary considering she was related to half of the newcomers, she returned to her adventure book. Everything in the compartment seemed to fade away as Jacqueline disappeared among the pages of her novel, all she could hear was her puffle hiccupping softly in her ear. Suddenly Jacqueline realized her cousin Albus was speaking.

She listened intently as the others discussed which houses they preferred to be in. Jacqueline had always had an interest in the cheerful spirit of Hufflepuffs. Just when she had gathered enough courage to join the conversation, one of the other kids in the compartment called their attentions. Jacqueline watched with excitement, but the boy merely transformed himself into a wolf. Jacqueline rolled her eyes, she?d seen better. Her uncle Pierrot was an animagus and entertained the young children by transforming into a hippopotamus.

Jacqueline zoned out as she returned to her adventure, but immediately came to attention after hearing Avalon?s description of the houses, ?Hufflepuff isn?t really special?. Jacqueline couldn?t believe anyone would say something so mean about people he didn?t even know. She thought about telling the boy he needed to learn some manners, but decided against it, especially after Alexander?s comments. She had a feeling nothing she said would make a difference.

Jacqueline looked excitedly to the door after hearing a knock, but she was even more excited to see the witch that walked through the door. With her short, spiky hair and luminescent blue eyes the young witch looked like a pixie. Not a real pixie, but the Muggle pixie?s Jacqueline saw in Muggle books and movies at her Grandpa Weasley?s garage. Jacqueline watched her from the corner of her eyes as Willow sat next to Alexander and his phoenix.

After a few moments, Victoria stood up and told the boys exactly what Jacqueline wished she had been able to say. She felt like cheering her on, or at least giving her a standing ovation. Instead, Jacqueline smiled at Victoria with wide eyes. Maybe, the two could share a boat as the crossed they lake?

TAG: all

ooc: haha, mos, you make me laugh.
  25. Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    GM APPROVED

Character Sheet

Name:Demitra Ville Sarantakos III
    --goes by Ville Angel
    Year:2
    Eyes:Electric Blue
    Hair:Hairstyle with bright red in it.
    Physical appearance:Stands at five foot four, and weighs ninety two pounds. Thin and bony. Pale. Wears converse instead of required shoes, and has a chain hanging from the left side of her pants. Wears checkers suspenders which she also allows to hang from her pants, and two studded belts. She wears silver rings on most of her fingers, and wears three necklaces she is never seen without.
    necklace one
    necklace two
    The third necklace is a long black chain with silver handcuffs close to the neck.
    Wears bright pink, yellow, or neon green eyeshadow, and eyeliner that is thinner towards the nose and thickens towards the ends of the eyes. Has a piercing in her left eyebrow, and the left side of her bottom lip.
    House:Gryffindor
    Relatives:Bellatrix Lestrange(second cousin on her mother?s side), Sirius Black(third cousin on her mother?s side. (part of the Black Family through mother)
    Pureblood/Halfblood/Muggle:Halfblood
    Favorite Class: Potions
    Personality:She is very shy, but once she knows someone, can be very outgoing. She is protective of her brothers, and her muggle heritage. She is very untrusting, after being hurt much in her life. She is very funny, and a die-hard prankster. Very active in AntiWerewolf Legistation. She believes werewolves should have a fair chance like everyone else.
    Pets: a tabby cat with white feet named Hammy.
    Other:Trunks full of Weasley?s Wizard Weazes, Zonko?s and Filibuster products. She is a werewolf.
    Wand:Mahogany wood, nineteen inches, werewolf hair core. Tarnished Silver handle, and werewolf carved into wood of wand.
    Bio:She was born to a Black Family witch named Demitra Black, she married muggle magician Criss Sarantakos, better known as Criss Angel. She was named Demitra after her grandmother and mother, and is Demitra Sarantakos III. She?s lived in Las Vegas most of her life, till she was 10, in which time she moved to London. She got a letter to attend Hogwarts when she was 10, but did not go, wishing to go back to Las Vegas with her father. So she was home schooled by her mother for a year. That year, she was bitten by a werewolf, and her mother concocted her a wolfs bane potion each month so that she would not be dangerous to her father. After that, her father told her to go to Hogwarts to learn, especially now because of her magical needs, and when she graduated, she could work with him. So she was a year late going to Hogwarts, and is a year older than the other students in her year.

IC:Demitra Sarantakos III
    She dragged her trunk down the halls of the train, looking into all of the carts as she passed, trying to find a place not too crowded to sit. She didn't want to sit with her brothers, not matter how much she loved them, they annoyed her too much. She just left them to be with their older friends. She came across one cart towards the back of the train that was completely empty except for two other guys. They seemed around her age, maybe they'd let her sit there just until they got to Hogwarts. She knocked on the door, then slid it open slightly, and poked her head in.
    "excuse me, i don't mean to bother, but can i sit here until we get to Hogwarts? I got on the train in haste, and couldn't find a spot. Everywhere else seems to be full."

TAG:Jonathan, Edwin
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.