main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Harry Potter and the Feather in the Foxhole (still accepting new players!)

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by LeiaHair, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeiaHair

LeiaHair Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2003
    OOC: Great posting, everyone!

I was planning on getting a post up today, but I have just found out that I have to go to the hospital for testing on my stomach. It's not surgery, but they will be giving me major drugs for the test.... I will be out the rest of the day due to this. I have another test tomorrow and depending on results, may have to have surgery this week.

In any case, I will update as soon as I can... I might even have my brother post it for me if push comes to shove.

DarthTK42-Wan- will keep everyone informed if something happens (he's my brother) and will post any updates that I need him to. Any questions for me should be sent to him while I am away.

Of course, this is the worst case senario... I plan on being able to post tomorrow (maybe tonight, depending on how long the drugs stay in my system.) Keep up the great posting and have fun.

-LH-

P.S. I am leaving Mosrael and LDU to keep everyone under control ;) So don't go misbehaving :p

2. LordDarthUmbrus

LordDarthUmbrus Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    OOC: Feel better LeiaHair. I will pray that you don't need surgery. God bless.

3. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    OOC: No problem LeiaHair, hope everything goes ok for you and that you feel better soon :)

4. Zelda_Skywalker

Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2005
    IC:Demitra Sarantakos III

"A..A Werewolf? Whats it like? is the transformation painful?"
    She looked at him and nodded.
    "Indeed. I am a werewolf. It's not very fun, I will give you that. Hard to go places, hard to get into places. There's something out called Werewolf Legislation, it makes it very hard for us. Transformation is terrible, it's like your whole body is engulfed in white hot flames. It's a terrible experience, transformation is. Something i can tell you, you don't want to experience, or ever witness for that matter. I have never actually seen it, but feeling it, and knowing, i know you don't want to watch. It's pure agony. That's every transformation, but the first time, you could swear you were dead afterwards."

TAG:Edwin, Jonathan

5. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    Basil Fenris
    Near Hagrid's hut.

When there wasn't answer from the half giant named Hagrid Basil realized the man must have already started to gather the Thressles and would probley be headed towards the Lake to recieve the new first years. Basil really didn't want to end up going all the way to the other side of the lake but he really needed to talk to him.
    Tag: Hagrid

6. LordDarthUmbrus

LordDarthUmbrus Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    OOC: My apologies to Darth_Sabith for the long delay in my post.

IC: Hagrid

Hagrid was nearly dithering with excitement this morning. This was going to be, indeed, a very special year at Hogwarts! Though, since the Voldemort Crisis, Hagrid counted every year at Hogwarts as special, he held this particular year as particularly special.

This was the year that Harry Potter's second son started his First Year! Albus Potter was finally ready for Hogwarts.

Hagrid finished tidying himself up a bit and started to make his way toward the front door when he heard a scrabbling sound on the roof.

Hagrid stopped and cocked his vast fuzzy head to listen as the sound scrabbled creepily down toward the south window. Hagrid turned to the window to see who or what it was. He figured it was another of the Spider children, but couldn't be sure. He figured he'd have to rescue the curious beastie before any of the other faculty caught it.

-----

Outside a pair of reptilian eyes observed that the window was open to catch the morning breeze. This made entry a lot easier than the chimney, a beady but bright brain reasoned.

-----

Hagrid stood and waited at the window for the creepy crawler to find its way in where it was warm, but no one came in.

Shrugging, Hagrid turned to go out the door when....thwip! Something was on him and rapping itself around his neck!

Oddly, Hagrid was not in any way shocked or frightened by the sudden attack. It had become something of a routine.

"Harry! What are you doing out at this hour!" Hagrid unwrapped the young dragon from around his neck where it had cozied up.

"If the Head Mistress catches you then you know what that means!" Hagrid warned. But Noberta's son was uninterested and batted playfully at Hagrid's huge pointing finger, squeaking joyfully.

Somehow, Norberta had managed to smuggle her infant son back to Hogwarts. She explained to Hagrid that her son wasn't like other dragons and that he was in danger by bigger bullying dragons. He was a little...inept, even at so young an age. She left her son with Hagrid as a sacred trust and one is not wise to break the Sacred Trust of Dragons. Hagrid had accepted the baby dragon and had named the precious creature Harry after Harry Potter, the most revered wizard he knew next to Albus Dumbledore.

Just then Hagrid heard someone calling at the door: "Professor Hagrid, it's Basil Fenris wanted to see if I could have a word with you
    before you headed out to the lake."

Basil Fenris! Of all the blasted people to visit now . . . !

"Aw, Harry, now you gone an' done it! Somebody's seen you!" Hagrid did his best to hide the wriggling little creature under his scruffy coat as he lumbered up to the door. As usual, Harry thought this was all a great game and was wiggling about unmercifully.

"Now you behave, Harry!" Hagrid only got a clawed foot in the ribs and a slightly annoyed squeak as an answer.

Hagrid opened the door to find the rather severe looking wizard standing there.

"Ah...uh...GOU-!" Hagrid jerked as if he had been goosed...which he had.

"Oh, sor'y, 'bout that, Professor Fenris. A touch'a gas, ya see." Hagrid straitened up to look as 'normal' as possible while riding up and down on the balls of his feet.

"Ya needed somethin'?" He asked the head of Hufflepuff House.

Tag: Darth_Sabith as Basil Fenris

7. mosrael_the_waker

mosrael_the_waker Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2006
    ooc: excellent opening post LDU- you are hagrid!

8. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    IC: Hagrid

As Basil prepaired to head over to the lake Hagrid's large door opened to reviel the grounds keeper with his hands against his adamin.
    "Ah...uh...GOU-!" the grounds keeper seemed to be in a mild discomfort when he looked at Basil.

"Oh, sor'y, 'bout that, Professor Fenris. A touch'a gas, ya see." Hagrid then straitened himself up and begain rocking back and forth on the balls of his feet. "Ya needed somethin'?" He finished once he seemed comfortable again.

"Well I am dreadfully sorry to interupt you Proffesor Hagrid, but I'm in a little bit of a mess you see. I know you will be looking forward to meeting this years new students...as do I, but there is a special student that I am intrusted in you see."

Basil hesitated a moment but even Hagrid would reconise the care of the professors words for Basil had always been quick witted like all Ravenclaws.
    "You see this year Hogwart's will finally meet Victoria Riddle, and I wanted to see if you could do me a favor. I'd like you to watch over her but just until they get into the castle. You see I fear for her safty after all she is the grand daughter of a very famous wizard."

Tag: Hagrid (LordDarthUmbrus)

9. Apadamek

Apadamek Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2007
    IC Edwin.

Edwin smiled at the werewolf and glanced at the castle. "Excuse me." He left the compartment as he glanced at the two kids ((Grindelwald and Nubis))they looked his age. Glancing at them his eyes widened slightly at the blonde haired one, he looked a little bit like a dark wizard he had read about but the name eluded him. "Excuse me." His cold and slightly arrogant voice said "allow me to introduce myself, my name is Edwin Dunbar, I caught your name." he told Nubis and how came what he was really curious about "and yours?"

Tags: Anyone, Nubis, Grindelwald.

10. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    IC: Alexander Nubis
    Another boy soon entered after Alexander greated himself "Excuse me." said the boy after shutting the compartments door. The boy was arrogant and Alexander had an instint dislike to the boy. "Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Edwin Dunbar, I caught your name." said Edwin with a total disregard to Alexander "and yours?" waited Edwin.

Alexander couldn't explain why he wanted to hit the boy but the urge was too much. His fist balled up and began to shake slightly. Then he realized it wouldn't do to get in trouble before he even reached Hogwarts and turned away from Edwin. Opening up his sack once more Alexander pulled out his new robes and began to prepare himself for Hogwarts.
    "So Edwin what house do you want to be in?" Said Alexander
    Tag: Edwin and others

Tags: Anyone, Nubis, Grindelwald.[/quote]

11. Chukles38

Chukles38 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 10, 2005
    IC: Jonathan Grisworth

Jonathan was a little shocked to learn she was a werewolf. Kinda freaky, since he had just made a note about wolfsbane in his journal. His head itched, so he scratched it. He was about to speak when Edwin stood and left. He figured he was a little spooked by being in a room with a werewolf. As the door shut, Jonathan spoke. "A werewolf, huh? Kinda cool..... in a scary, painful, and terrible way. Well, if you ever need help with a wolfsbane potion, just let me know. I've never made one, but I've read about it." He flashed her what he hoped was a reassuring smile.

TAG: Zelda, others

12. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    "I generally don't get around mortals when i'm near transformation, but if you can help me out, i can make an exception. Just, be careful if you're gonna help me, alright? I don't want to bite anyone."

TAG:Jonathan

13. Chukles38

Chukles38 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 10, 2005
    IC: Jonathan Grisworth

Jonathan laughed. "Your concern is noted, but I don't think I'm in much danger of getting bitten. Wolfsbane helps you to control yourself, right? So, all we'd need to do is lay our hands on some, and we should be fine. Even if I can't make it... which I probably can't, then I'm sure one of the staff members could. After all, they don't want a werewolf running around campass now, do they?" He finished in a joking tone, hoping to calm and reassure her. He doubted he could make a wolfsbane potion... he almost knew it. Potions wasn't always his favorite class, after all.

TAG: Zelda, others

OOC: Oh, almost forgot, best of luck leaihair. Hope nothing is too seriously wrong. :)

14. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

"No, I suppose not. The Headmaster assured me that if I could not come by a wolfsbane potion, I would be relocated for the safety of the school." She signed and laid down on the seats, her cat curling on top of her stomach. She looked over at him.
    "I wish there was something to reverse werewolf bites."

TAG:Jonathan

15. Bari_Solo

Bari_Solo Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 20, 2007
    IC:William Grindelwald

~Just as William was about to leave the compartment, a boy that looked about his own age entered. The young wizard introduced himself as Alexander Nubis and asked William which house he wished to be picked in to. Just as William was about to answer the question's another boy entered, this one had a proud air about him, no doubt he would be sorted in Slytherin house. This boy introduced himself as Edwin Dunbar.~

~William looked at both of them in turn, smiled and then spoke for the first time since he had come on the Hogwarts Express.~

"Nice to meet both of you, my name is William Grindelwald, and i do not wish but am sure that i will be sorted in to Slytherin house. What about you guys?"

~William had waited for the retort at his surname.~

TAG:Alexander, Edwin.

16. Apadamek

Jul 26, 2007
    IC Edwin Dunbar:

Edwin's eyes widened slightly, that made sense perfectly. Grindelwald, must be his great grandson or just grandson Edwin was amazed that the boy said such a name without fear. He turned to Alexander "Hello Alexander and William the house I wish? Probably Slythinder just because I feel it can get me to the greatness I need. How about you Alexander?"

17. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    Hogwart's Express

"Nice to meet both of you, my name is William Grindelwald, and i do not wish but am sure that
    I will be sorted in to Slytherin house. What about you guys?" Introduced William to both present
    At first Alexander wasn't sure where he had heard the name Grindelwald but then he remembered it
    was in his history of magic that a Grindelwald had been a dark wizard. As Alexander looked over
    to Edwin and noticed the boys eyes seemed to have widened at the sound of the name no doubt
    awed by the fact he stood before a desendent of a famous dark wizard.

Then Edwin turned to Alexander, "Hello Alexander and William the house I wish? Probably Slythinder
    just because I feel it can get me to the greatness I need. How about you Alexander?"

Alexander paused a moment to gather his words before he spoke again. "Well you see I'm not
    really sure yet because I just found out today that there are different houses. Although I
    do know I don't want to be in Hufflesnuff house. I guess which ever house will teach me the
    most and give me the most influence when I leave here. Although I'll tell you to a secret if
    you want..."

Tag: Edward and William

18. Apadamek

Jul 26, 2007
    IC Edwin:

Edwin snorted at the Hufflesnuff comment. He had to say he slightly disliked this Alexander, too arrogant yet pretending to be humble. "Although I'll tell you to a secret if you want..." Alexander said, Edwin's ears perked up. "why...sure why not" he said glancing at William. He was sure the secret was probably that Alexander had some useless artifact he thought could cure death or something, but there was a slight interest.

Tags: William, Alexander, Anybody.

19. Bari_Solo

Bari_Solo Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 20, 2007
    IC: William Grindelwald

~As William expected there was a reaction, something he was used to. When Alexander spoke of Hufflepuff, William cringed. Then the young wizard spoke again.~

"I wouldn't be caught dead in that house, if i got chosen for Hufflepuff i would leave the school. Hufflepuff was only created to make sure the....lower class wizards had somewhere to practice their......magic. I dont know why they accept wizards in to the school that are half bloods or mudbloods."

~William liked the idea that Edwin wanted to be in Slytherin, that house was for winners. Alexander spoke of a secret. William frowned at him, a sceptical look painted upon his face.~

"What is this secret?"

TAG:Alexander,Edwin

20. mosrael_the_waker

mosrael_the_waker Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2006
    Elsie Weasley
    Hogwarts Express

Elysium followed the bewitched shoe with slight disappointment. She hadn?t expected Mac to be this clever so early in the morning. She reluctantly tossed him the Honeyduke?s morsel, but not without the last word.

?Now, if you could keep them from smelling I might give you another!? she retorted with a wink in Aurora?s direction.

Tag: all

21. Darth_Brutus666

Darth_Brutus666 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2006
    IC: James Potter
    Hogwarts Express

"I never was one for playing Quidditch--I just like to watch. But Aurora Morley is already Gryffindor Seeker, and she's pretty good...why not try for Chaser, like your mum? I think there may be an opening there..." Amaranthasays.

"Oh yea.......she is pretty good isn't she." James says slightly crestfallen. "I could play seeker or beater too. I have uncles who played both of those positions. But hey what year is Aurora Morley in? I might get a chance there. But I had better send an owl to let my dad know I might need a broom. Which one should I ask for?"

TAG: Randy1012, JediMasterAnne

22. JediMasterAnne

JediMasterAnne Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    Amarantha Williams
    Hogwarts Express

"I don't know enough about broomstick models to make a recommendation...but Aurora's a third year, she's not leaving anytime soon."

Tag: Darth_Brutus, Randy1012

OOC: Sorry this is so short, but I need to leave for work and don't have time to write a long post.

23. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    Hogwart's Express

Alexander could see the curiosity in the two boys faces, and knew both would love his little secret. "Well first off while reading Hogwart's of History I read about a secret chamber that Slitherian made. Now that isn't the secret because the whole wizarding world knows Voldermort found it as did Harry Potter. Yet I believe the chamber held more secrets then what Harry Potter or Even Voldermort found and I plan on seeking out these secrets. Also this is the secret that I was talking about." The young boy once more opened his sack and pulled out two things.

The first he handed to edwin "Please hold midnight while I look for the second secret and don't let her bit you Naga's have a very nasty bite." spoke Alexander as he handed Edwin the deadly Naga. It's red eye's and black scales gave it a close resemblence to a snake but there on it's back where the small wings that made the difference.

"Here it is.." said Alexander as he pulled forth a copy of the book 'Ways of the Dark Arts...Year One.' The book was brand new and the Black leather binding hadn't even been broken in yet. "My mom didn't realize they don't teach Dark Arts at Hogwarts so she got me all seven copies for me. Unforently she soon after got a list of the books that I would need and realized she had made a mistake took me the whole summer to get all seven back from her."
    Said Alexander as he handed the book to William.

"Now I've already completly read that one but haven't mastered any of the few spells inside it so I may let you borrow it but I think Hogwarts will have much more helpfull books on the subject. Although they most likly will be for teachers only. Oh I'll take my Naga back now Edwin, we wouldn't want it to bite you." Smile Alexander as he retrieved his 3rd and last pet.
    Tag: Edwin and William

24. Apadamek

Jul 26, 2007
    IC Edwin:

Edwin nodded solemnly to the Halfblood and Mudblood comments "Their pathetic tools, disgusting reveling in their own filth of breeding. pathetic." He took the snake Alexander offered him without comment.

Edwin's eyes glanced at the snake like creature before handing it back to Alexander. He wasn't frightened he owned his own snake, but it was an odd creature. He glanced at the book "Fascinating." he said blandly "A book like that is pretty hard to get, good job on getting them. I have to wait till break, my friend from Durmstrang will lend me some books." He looked at William "Not that you'd need books like that, I'm sure you have some gems."

Tags, Alexander, WIlliam.

25. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    Hogwart's Express

"Yeah my mum did have a bit of a hard time finding one but this one was ordered out of Dark Magic Imporium and studies located in Inverness Scotland. Granted the ministry shut them down about a week later but considering they never took names or even recorded anything they sold no one else was arrested."

As Alexander returned the snake to it's sack he spoke to it in parcal tounge. The Naga made only one hiss in reply then was placed once more in it's sack. Once the naga was safely back in it's hidding spot Alexander turned to the doors and pulled down the blinds. Once gathered his robes and started to change into his school robes. "I hope you two don't mind but we are nearing the school so don't mind me." As he removed his current robes a large scar was marked on his back in the shape of a paw but it was only visable for less then a second. With his new robes on Alexander placed his old ones into his sack.
    Tag: Any

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.