main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Harry Potter and the Feather in the Foxhole (still accepting new players!)

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by LeiaHair, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apadamek

Apadamek Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2007
    IC Edwin:

Edwin also nodded when Alexander confirmed his blood status. However he did not follow when he went to his friends compartment deciding to wait for William and see what they wanted to do. A shoe flew past the compartment, a large scuffle was going on.

lets show them some real funWilliam told him and Edwin considered his Hazel eyes going over the tussle "What do you have in mind" he said with a slight smile.

Tag: William

2. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    IC: Alexander Nubis
    Hogwart's Express

The young wizard really couldn't figure out what got him so angery and when a shoe nearly hit him he couldn't contain himself any more. Pulling free his wand he spoke the only spell that came into his mind "Expulso" shouted Alexander who pointed his wand at the attacking shoe.
    A red streak of light left the young wizards wand and then a small explosion occured where the shoe had once been. Leaving nothing but peices of leather in tiny bits. Alexander already felt better but he knew he needed to get out of there before something else caused him to go off the dead end. Looking back Alexander saw Edwin and William starting to leave the compartment.

Decieding he better check in on Albus and Willow he headed back to the other compartment. As he entered he noticed only a few things changed. "Hey everyone, Just to let you know it looks like we will be at Hogwarts soon. Also there's a shoe fight on the next train compartment."
    What was wrong with him? Was all Alexander could think "Dawn could you sing to me?" Asked Alexander and as soon as he finished asking the phinox sung once more. Insteantly he felt better and relished the fact that soon he'd be sorted into a House but from all he knew he could belong in RavenClaw for he loved books and studing.

Gryffendor because he thought himself brave and slithern because he had to admit he wanted power. Yet he always believed Knowleadge was power.
    Tag: Any

3. Bari_Solo

Bari_Solo Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 20, 2007
    IC:William Grindelwald

Hogwarts Express.

"What do you have in mind"Asked Edwin.

"Shoes are.....dull, lifless....boring. On the other hand if we were to aquaint all these students with Slytherin's mascott i am sure it would liven this "fight"up somewhat. Dont you think?".

~Pulling his Yew wand from his robes, William turned. Then paused and turned back having remembered something.~

"The incantation for conjuring a snake is Serpensortia".

~With a wink and another mischevious, triumphant smile Grindelwald turned to the compartment door, opening it with his free hand. Pointing his wand out in to the corridor, "Serpensortia". There was a pop and something flew from William's wand. Slythering in the air as it fell upon the corridor floor. Immediately screams could be heard, the meter and a half long snake hissed, slithering towards the screams.~

~Back in the compartment William fell in to a fit of laughter, looking at Edwin he smiled once more. Awaiting his new found friends action's.~

TAG:Edwin, Other in the Hogwarts express

4. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    IC: Kendrix McCully
    Hogwarts Express

Kendrix had been sitting with Marlin and the sick boys until the whistle sounded. It meant they were almost there and for any students not ready, to dress in there robes. Marlin was already dressed so he let her go while he stayed with the boys. He nodded a thanks

Thanks Kendrix. Oh and thanks for writing to me again this summer, it was really great"

"No problem Marlin. Well I better get a move on. Catch you at the feast"

She said with a kind smile before leaving the cabin. Quickly, she found her case and pulled out her uniform, changing quickly as had become routine in her seven years of riding the hogwarts express. She took a passing glance in a window refelction and straightened her tie and fastened her black and navy blue robe, putting her wand in the inside pocket. She also pinned on her small prefect badge. Now she had to make sure the rest of the students were doing the same thing.

As she made her way down the train, she noticed a skirmish in the third car, and a shoe or two flew out the 3rd compartment door, thumping against the windows outside it before clattering to the floor. She quickened her pace to go and stop it, when suddenly she heard a spell being cast

"Serpentsortia!"

She looked around and say a student ducking back into the compartment next door as a snake shot through the air and started to slither towards some terrified first and second years. Kendrix frowned and pulled out her wand, taking cautious steps towards the snake. And talking to the students

"Calm down everyone, screaming only gets them more irate!, step back a little"

The students slowly began to calm down and Kendrix nodded in approval. Once the students were at a suitable distance away, she waved her wand and pointed it towards the reptile

"Petrificus Totallus"

She said and a small burst of magic hit the snake, turning it a greyish blue and rigid, as if it had been frozen for many years. Kendrix looked at the long snake, and swished and flicked her wand

"Wingardium Leviosa"

The snakes frozen body started to float in the air, and she carefully guided it towards the carraige that she had seen the boy duck back into earlier. Opening the door, she stepped inside, and let it drop to the floor infront of the boys, a serious look on her face. This was definately going to far

"I take it this is your handy work? Want to explain yourselves? Well?"

TAG: Bari_Solo, Apadamek

5. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    IC: Basil Fenris

"Well Hagrid what do you say will you watch over her tonight and don't worry you do this favor for me I'll act as though I didn't know you had a dangerous creature that's not allowed on the grounds in the school."
    Tag: Hagrid

6. Apadamek

Jul 26, 2007
    IC Edwin

Edwin laughed heartily at the screams and raised his own wand "Serpen" he got out when suddenly the rigid body of the snake dropped before him. The rest of the spell died in his mouth as he looked up at the angry girl infront of them. Losing the laugh as well he glanced at William before responding "Our handy work? I don't have any idea what your talking about."

Tag: Bari Solo, Jedi_Padawan_Leigh

7. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006

Alexander really didn't want to hang around really, and as his Phinox finished singing again Alexander spoke to those in the compartment. "Hey I'm going to go see about getting of the train as soon as it stops." Once more he left the compartment but instead of going away from the shoe fight he decieded to check on Edwin and William. As he neared the compartment he saw a older girl with anger in her eyes and then Alexander saw a snake floating in mid air no doubt casted by one of them. Alexander knew he was about to get in trouble but with a wisper he casted the same spell twice. "Serpensortia, Serpensortia" and a viper and Cobra sprung forth from his wand. Then in Parcel tounge he wispered "Slither against her but don't attack" Then he put his wand back into his robes. "Oh miss are you sure it was them that cast that spell after all we are only first years and as he could see that one can't even cast the spell." Pointed Alexander to Edwin with a smile on his face.

Tag: All

8. Darth_Brutus666

Darth_Brutus666 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2006
    IC: James Potter

Amarantha shrugged. "It sounds kind of like 'hot potato' on brooms, to me," she said, before returning her attention to her Charms book.

"Ok, if you say so" James says. Then James hears the whistle blowing. "Time to change to robes people" James says as he opens the trunk. James notices Amarantha as he takes off his street clothes and puts on his pants dress shirt and sweater vest. "Are you really wanting to watch us change?" James asks, grinning an the while getting his tie out as well.

TAG: Randy1012, JediMasterAnne

9. JediMasterAnne

JediMasterAnne Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    IC: Amarantha Williams
    Hogwarts Express

"Are you really wanting to watch us change?" James asked.

Looking up from her book, Amarantha glared at him. "I'm not looking, but if anyone insists, I'll step out. Only there is a shoe fight in progress in the corridors, so I'd rather not." She indicated the door, outside of which a number of shoes could be seen being thrown back and forth.

Tag: Darth_Brutus666, Randy1012

10. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Feb 13, 2003
    Kendrix McCully
    Hogwarts express

"Our handy work? I don't have any idea what you?re talking about."

Kendrix watched as one of the boys feigned ignorance about the snake. If it was one thing that irked Kendrix a lot, it was Liars. Liars to her, were cowardly, and didn?t care about their actions or how they made situations difficult for other people. She was about to say something when another student made his presence known

"Oh miss are you sure it was them that cast that spell after all we are only first years and as he could see that one can't even cast the spell."

Kendrix turned to the new boy and looked at him sternly. He didn?t really have any reason to poke his nose in, but seeing his plain black robes, she saw he was a first year, and had probably become acquainted with them both during the journey. But even so, Hogwarts didn?t need overconfident first years flinging magic out of their wands here there and everywhere without being able to properly control it

?Just because someone is a first year, doesn?t mean they don?t know spells and magic, especially if they are from full wizarding families. I?ve seen it before. Plus I caught him when I was coming down the corridor??

She pointed to William

??And caught him in the act trying to conjure one?

She pointed to Edwin. Before she could say anything else, she felt something move against her leg and over her shoe. The sound of a hiss found her ears and she looked down at her feet. She jumped a little and gasped as she saw the two snakes winding around her feet. She wasn?t terrified of snakes per say, but they did give her the creeps when they were really close. She looked back at the newcomer who was smiling at Edwin. She shot the boys a disappointed look, and slowly brought her wand down and pointed it down towards the snakes

?Evan?Evanesco!?

She said and the three snakes disappeared in small showers of sparks. She blew out a breath and put her wand back in her robes. They were starting to push their luck, and she didn?t need to tell them that

?Now, I am going to need your names?

TAG: Apadamek, Darth_Sabith, Bari_Solo

11. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    IC:Alexander Nubis
    Train

"You need our names I don't really know what for but since we haven't done anything wrong I'll give you mine. I'm Alexander Nubis and even if they had managed to cast a spell to create snakes nothing happened now did it." Said Alexander with a smile on his face that only got wider as he put his hand out to shack the persistant girl's. "So what house and year are you in I'm guessing your a prefect...at lest that's what I think there called."

12. Randy1012

Randy1012 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 26, 2007
    OOC: Brutus, they're not in any house yet, since this is their first year at Hogwarts and their previous school didn't have houses. I just put down Gryffindor and Slytherin because it made more sense to put down the houses I wanted them in rather than just saying "Unsorted."

Antares and Marius Black
    Hogwarts Express

The twins were already wearing most of their uniform, so all they needed to do was throw on their robes, which they promptly did.

"Yeah, well, hot potato or not, it beats playing a game that can last for days just because you've got a deficient Seeker up there," Antares replied. "But maybe I'll try out for it anyway. It could be fun. What do you think, Marius?"

"Whatever makes you happy, brother," his twin replied as he finished putting on his own robe. He settled back into his seat and pulled his book open again.

Antares frowned and shrugged at the others, then sat back and looked out the window as the train neared its destination.

TAG: Brutus, JediMasterAnne

13. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Feb 13, 2003
    Hogwarts Express

"You need our names I don't really know what for but since we haven't done anything wrong I'll give you mine. I'm Alexander Nubis and even if they had managed to cast a spell to create snakes nothing happened now did it...So what house and year are you in I'm guessing your a prefect...at least that's what I think there called."

"Yes, nothing very serious did happen, but you have always got to think what if. We don't want snake bites, fingers bitten off or poisoning landing students in the hospital wing on the first night, do we?"

She said her expression softening slightly. The first year smiled and stuck out a hand to shake hers. Kendrix returned the gesture.

"As for my house, I'm in Ravenclaw, and I'm in my seventh year. And yes, I am a prefect. We may come across as a bit over the top but its for the good of everyone"

She said, shooting looks at the other boys as a reminder that they were still in a bit of trouble

TAG: Apadamek, Darth_Sabith, Bari_Solo

14. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    Hogwarts Express

As the girl looked at the towards William and Edwin the boy Alexander gave a quick wink to his friends only because he knew the seventh year wouldn't see it. "Oh wow!! Your a seventh year in Ravenclaw you must know alot of cool spells. Would you mind showing use a few. I'm kinda hoping to get into Ravenclaw." Flattered Alexander with a sincer look of instrust. Though he wasn't telling the complete truth for he still didn't know what house he really wanted to be in but he really did think Ravenclaw or Slitherian would welcome him sooner then Gryffendor and he had no instrest at all in Hufflepuff.

"I forgot you never told me your name and can you tell me what the teachers at Hogwarts are like?"

Tag: Jedi_padawan_leigh

15. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Feb 13, 2003
    Hogwarts Express

"Oh wow!! Your a seventh year in Ravenclaw you must know alot of cool spells. Would you mind showing use a few. I'm kinda hoping to get into Ravenclaw."

"I can't show you anything right now, and to be frank its not exactly a good time. But I know a few useful things. I can also conjur a patronus, took a lot of practice though"

She said matter-of-factly, not giving too much away incase the boy was just trying to charm/humor himself out of his predicament. She wasn't going to let a first year pull the wool over her eyes so easily

"I forgot you never told me your name and can you tell me what the teachers at Hogwarts are like?"

"My name is Kendrix. As for the teachers, you will definately be learning under some of the best witches and wizards ever. They are very wise, skilled and most are very well respected. You would do good to stay on their good sides, if you don't want to lose house points that is"

TAG: Darth_Sabith

16. Apadamek

Jul 26, 2007
    IC: Edwin
    Edwin let out a loud snicker without meaning too when the snakes rubbed up against the girls ankle, her shriek and spell were quite amusing. However his face fell as she shot them another stern look.

Edwin glanced at William and then Alexander "my name? It's Edwin Dunbar." He wondered what would happen if she got really mad, he tried his best to look really frightened of what she'd do.

Tag, Jedi_Padawan_Leigh, Darth Sabith, Bari_solo./

17. mosrael_the_waker

mosrael_the_waker Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2006
    OOC: I'm well aware some of our younger characters are known for their haughty tempers and deep pride in being pure bloods; but, please, let's all remember to show respect- particularly to elder characters, such as prefects.

18. Apadamek

Jul 26, 2007
    OOC: Ok, Edited my post.

19. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006

"My name is Kendrix. As for the teachers, you will definately be learning under some of the best witches and wizards ever. They are very wise, skilled and most are very well respected. You would do good to stay on their good sides, if you don't want to lose house points that is"

Alexander looked at the girl with respect she wasn't going to be fooled easily that much he knew. He pondered if they should try a memory removing charm but thought better of it. He was gifted in magic but if he made a mistake he'd never make it into Hogwarts much less become a skilled Wizard. After a carefull minute he spoke again. "So Kendrix, what made you choose Ravenclaw as your house anyways?" Alexander ducked as a shoe just missed his head. "Also shouldn't you be stopping that shoe fight, They did start the whole thing anyways. If and I do mean if they cast the snakes spell then it was probly in self defense considering a shoe almost hit me twice just now.
    Tag:all

20. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Feb 13, 2003
    Hogwarts Express

"So Kendrix, what made you choose Ravenclaw as your house anyways?...Also shouldn't you be stopping that shoe fight, They did start the whole thing anyways. If and I do mean if they cast the snakes spell then it was probably in self defense considering a shoe almost hit me twice just now.

"I'm not the only prefect on the train. It will be brought under control soon, Besides, shoes are less dangerous than snakes"

Kendrix said as she leaned against the doorframe, crossing her arms across her chest. This alexander was certainly full of questions.

"Oh, and about houses. In Hogwarts, you don't choose your own house. Upon arrival you go through a sorting ceremony, by something called the sorting hat. It takes into account your strengths, character and personality and sorts you into a house based on what it believes will most benificial to you"

TAG: Darth_Sabith

21. Darth_Brutus666

Darth_Brutus666 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2006
    IC: James Potter

James finishes put on his tie. "Ready for another year at Hogwarts, School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Amarantha?" James asks grinning at her. James then turns to the Black twins "Your love it here, I promise."

TAG: JediMasterAnne, Randy1012

22. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006

Kendrix seemed not to want to let the 3 first years go as she leaned against the doorframe, crossing her arms across her chest.

"Oh, and about houses. In Hogwarts, you don't choose your own house. Upon arrival you go through a sorting ceremony, by something called the sorting hat. It takes into account your strengths, character and personality and sorts you into a house based on what it believes will most benificial to you"

"Well that I heard but I still think the student has a choice. After all isn't it the student that has to live with the choice not the hat. I would think the student had more say then his personnality. If that was the case then wouldn't all pure bloods end up in slitherian or gryffendor?" Said Alexander as he looked to his phinox. "So are you a pure blooded witch or muggle born? I don't mean to offend but I'm just trying to create some conversation after all I might end up in Ravenclaw seeing as I love to learn new things and constintly reading."

"Oh and this is Dawn have you ever seen a phinox before?" Said Alexander as he decieded to make his way closer to the trains door. Soon he knew the train would stop and in the choas that would follow this prefect surely would be to bussy trying to orginize things then waste her time with 3 first years.

"Hey Edwin did you know that there was a snake lose in the first compartment as well?" Lied Alexander with a grin on his face.

23. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Feb 13, 2003
    Hogwarts Express

Kendrix pondered Alexanders words and did agree there was some truth to them. But they would soon experience the sorting for themselves, so thought not to get into the matter further. Alexander asked another question

"So are you a pure blooded witch or muggle born? I don't mean to offend but I'm just trying to create some conversation after all I might end up in Ravenclaw seeing as I love to learn new things and constintly reading. Oh and this is Dawn have you ever seen a phinox before?"

Kendrix looked at the bird with a small smile on her face. She had seen pheonix's before but never one that colour. They really were beautiful creatures

"Facinating. I have an owl myself. As for my blood status, I'm halfblood. Fathers a wizard, mothers a muggle"

Kendrix looked out the window to see the castle looming ever closer. She shrugged and looked back at the boys.

"Well I guess I can't keep you here forever, so I'm going to go get prepared for arrival. But I'm warning all three of you, keep out of trouble, or you will most likely find yourselves on a return trip back home"

"Hey Edwin did you know that there was a snake lose in the first compartment as well?"

"Haha, very funny"

She said, Stepping out of the way of the door, she turned on her heel and walked away.

---

She began walking back to the compartment that Marlin was sitting in. If this was any idication of the students admitted into hogwarts this year, she dreaded to think what the others would be like. Knocking on the glass, Marlin looked up and came to the door. He smiled when he saw her

"Kendrix, the boys are a little better, the colour changing one is more pastel than bright...you ok?"

He said, his smile dropping and now frowning slightly. Kendrix leaned against the cool glass and blew out a breath

"Yeah fine, went to sort out a shoe fight in the next compartment down, ended up dealing with a few first years acting too big for there boots and flinging serpensortia charms around like there bloody Salazar Slytherin himself. Still got the shoe fight to contend with"

Marlin nodded and reached into his yellow/black robe. Pulling out his wand, he clapped her gently on the shoulder. She smiled at him. Marlin had been a good friend for many years and could always rely on him to say the right thing. And he was always on hand to help

"Good job you got me for backup. Shall we?"

TAG: Darth_Sadis, Leiahair (for whe she gets back)

24. Apadamek

Jul 26, 2007
    IC Edwin:

Edwin wiped his forehead in relief "that was close, we should avoid her in the future." he remarked to William. "Why they promoted a half blood to prefect is beyond me, must be a ravenclaw thing."

He checked around to see if she was really gone "Nice going on the snake though! that was hilarious the way they screamed!"

Tag: William.

25. Bari_Solo

Bari_Solo Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 20, 2007
    IC:William Grindelwald

Hogwarts Express

~Throughout the whole time the Prefect of Ravenclaw was in their carriage, William stayed silent. Partly because Alexander would not let anyone else have a word, choosing to argue on behalf of William and Edwin. Two more snake's had entered entwining around the Prefect's feet. She made them both vanish as well. While Alexander and the Prefect spoke William fixed them both with stern gazes. With a final warning and some other words the Ravenclaw left the compartment. William wondered for a breif second wether she had the authority to send them home, he concluded that she didn't. Full of empty warnings. "Nice going on the snake though! that was hilarious the way they screamed!"Spoke Edwin. William smiled widely at this. Turning he spoke his voice low.~

"Next time we will have to be more creative! And they cant catch us, whats up with the half blood Prefect? When is this ceremony going to start im getting immpatient."

TAG:Edwin, Alexander, Anyone else on Hogwarts Express.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.