main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

So NM Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince .:!Spoilers Allowed!:.

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jaina Byrd, Jul 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Another reason I don't think Harry's scar is a horcrux - that means that Voldy wouldn't have tried to kill Harry as a wee baby because he put part of his soul into harry. That'd be bad bombin' for Voldemort to purposely do that.

But then again, when Wormtail used Harry's blood to revive Voldemort, that part of Voldemort's soul could have been used to bring him back to life, yes? So perhaps, the scar/Harry WAS a horcrux after all, but now that Voldy used the soul splinter, Harry's back to "normal" in that he's not a horcrux? But he can still speak parseltongue.

Hmm. Lots of questions and little to no answers.

2. ObeyTheFist

ObeyTheFist Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2004
    from the way it was described - Volde would of had to use Lilys death to make Harry a horacrux - you have to actually kill someone at that time to be able to imbed your sould into another object

3. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    /\

That's what I had been thinking!

4. ObeyTheFist

Oct 18, 2004
    I don't know, this story was so much more real to me this time around then the other ones. There is so much more speculation in it then questions answered for me. I swear I hope the next book is over 1000 pages so everything I want to know is answered...

5. millenium_dove

millenium_dove Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2005
    my biggest question after reading the book was mostly, "if it took two people to get the horcux out of the cave, who did the R.A.B. bring for help?"

probably a dumb question, but that's what i want to know. Hehe.

6. ObeyTheFist

Oct 18, 2004
    good question! I never even thought about that... hum... hum... hum... very very good question has me stumped

7. ObeyTheFist

Oct 18, 2004
    another of my perverse comics but this time with a HP theme [link=http://filthylies.net/d/20050805.html]it goes on until today so just keep reading[/link]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.