So NM Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince .:!Spoilers Allowed!:.

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jaina Byrd, Jul 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    Another reason I don't think Harry's scar is a horcrux - that means that Voldy wouldn't have tried to kill Harry as a wee baby because he put part of his soul into harry. That'd be bad bombin' for Voldemort to purposely do that.

But then again, when Wormtail used Harry's blood to revive Voldemort, that part of Voldemort's soul could have been used to bring him back to life, yes? So perhaps, the scar/Harry WAS a horcrux after all, but now that Voldy used the soul splinter, Harry's back to "normal" in that he's not a horcrux? But he can still speak parseltongue.

Hmm. Lots of questions and little to no answers.
  2. ObeyTheFist Jedi Master

star 4
    from the way it was described - Volde would of had to use Lilys death to make Harry a horacrux - you have to actually kill someone at that time to be able to imbed your sould into another object
  3. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    /\

That's what I had been thinking!
  4. ObeyTheFist Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't know, this story was so much more real to me this time around then the other ones. There is so much more speculation in it then questions answered for me. I swear I hope the next book is over 1000 pages so everything I want to know is answered...
  5. millenium_dove Jedi Knight

star 3
    my biggest question after reading the book was mostly, "if it took two people to get the horcux out of the cave, who did the R.A.B. bring for help?"

probably a dumb question, but that's what i want to know. Hehe.
  6. ObeyTheFist Jedi Master

star 4
    good question! I never even thought about that... hum... hum... hum... very very good question has me stumped
  7. ObeyTheFist Jedi Master

star 4
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.