main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Harry Potter and the New Jedi Order (Harry/Jaina, some H/L and L/M

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by whateveritis12, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whateveritis12

whateveritis12 Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 29, 2008
    Disclaimer: Star Wars belongs to

Idea came to me last night. First Harry isn't force-sensitive but has jedi-precog powers brought about in battle developed from his magic. Mara is Lily and Petunia's sister and finds Harry when he is 4 years old (he was born 5 ABY). Voldemort is truely dead in the magic world, so Harry only goes back to go to Hogwarts. And since he has no reason to stay he leaves once the school year is over. He's better overall with his other skills but everyonce in a while will use magic if the situation calls for it. He recieved his O.W.L.'s and didn't see the point of going back there for another two years, so he left and is being educated by Karrde to take over someday. Star Wars is canon till the beginning of New Jedi Order.

Harry Potter and the New Jedi Order

Flying makes me feel free. I?ve known this ever since I could first remember sitting in the seat of a cockpit and taking the controls of the Millennium Falcon with my dad. Now though, on a routine diplomatic mission with my Mom, Aunt, Threepio, and the Noghri bodyguards, I?m enjoying the thrill of a dogfight. Though I know the Sabre isn?t meant for the maneuvers, I?m slicing through the Osarian defense force's headhunters and approaching the Mediator?s hanger when an X-Wing bursts out of it. I glance at my mother and see her looking disapprovingly as the X-Wing takes out a couple of the Osarian Z-95s. I?ve not seen that look since I took the family speeder on a joyride and she found out. Whoever?s in that X-Wing better be running the other way when they land, because Leia Solo is going to take his head off. I smile at that thought, and at how nice it is that I?m going to be on the outside looking in during one of her lectures for doing something stupid. Being the daughter of an orator like her isn?t the most fun thing in the world (can?t win an argument worth a damn), but sometimes being Jaina Solo isn?t without its perks.

----

This is pretty much all I?ve known in my life. My Aunt says I push myself too hard, I disagree. I have to be the strongest, fastest, and the most skilled. Because no matter what I don't want lose anyone else. My parents died when I was a year old, though I don?t remember them, sometimes when I go to sleep I still hear what happened that fateful night. I hear my mother begging for mine and her's life, a green light, and then I usually wake up. I don?t want to go thru that again ever. Even though I was only 1 at the time, I don't want to feel helpless in that type of situation ever again. Thus, I push myself to be the best in everything I do, guess Aunt Mara brushed off on me in someway.

When I was 10 I asked my Aunt if she could teach me everything she knew. At first she was leery, but I broke her down after a month. Ever since then she?s been teaching me everything she learned during her time as the Emperor?s Hand. From Hand to Hand techniques, a variety of sword and staff skills, and most of all every type of blaster you can think of; she?s taught me everything she could with our time together. But I haven?t seen much of her in the past 2 years while she?s been running around with Uncle Luke and I?ve been working with Karrde.

So now I?m on Coruscant waiting for Aunt Mara to return from a last second mission with Leia and Jaina. I was really looking forward to seeing her, especially now since I?ve heard that she?s been sick with something. But instead I?m bunking with Uncle Luke while waiting for her to get home. But mostly I?ve been hanging out with Han, Anakin, and Chewie with helping fix the Falcon. I admit that Anakin has some skills, though he has nothing on Jaina.

Though I like all of them, I can?t say that I feel any familial relations with any of the Solo family. Guess it comes down to not being around a whole lot and them being at an age where they can?t do to many things by themselves. I?ll try to get closer to them on this trip, but I?m not promising myself or my aunt anything. Well Uncle Luke, Han, Anakin, Jacen, and Chewie want to do some bonding tonight while watching

imperator 277 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.