Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Askaban movie outing.

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh, PA' started by MetalliJedi, May 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MetalliJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    ok I want to try to organize a group of us to go see the New Harry Potter movie when it comes out on JUne 4th let me know if your interested.
  2. Stina-Cri Jedi Master

star 4
    i think i am taking my sister that afternoon actually, but i'm not sure to which theater.....she'd be fun to go with though....how we are with star wars she is with harry potter
  3. MetalliJedi Jedi Master

star 4
  4. Bwahl-the-Hutt Jedi Knight

star 1
    My son will be foaming at the mouth with anticipation. Perhaps I could bring him on such an outing.

Brendon
  5. BonMothma Jedi Master

star 4
    I'd be interested if the date is good for me. The night of the premiere is out.
  6. Wonk_Ay Jedi Knight

star 1
    i will probably be going twice that day, i'll talk to my sister and let you all know when i plan on going

this goes for both of us
  7. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    Can I come too? None of my people here are HP fans :(
  8. ben_ethus Jedi Master

star 4
    Greetings, blokes.

BellaSabrina... You'd drive all the way out here from Jersey just to catch a flick?

HARD. CORE!

8-}

If you're willing to make the journey, you're more than welcome to come along. Reminds me of the time I spent 14 hours in the car over a weekend to go see "Bubba Ho Tep." Good times.

Anyway, I'd very much like to catch this flick, too, sometime after it comes out, so I reckon I'll try to plan to be at the gathering also. This is my personal favorite HP book, so hopefully the movie does it justice.

A fan of justice,
    Yours Truly

9. Rox Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    I'd be down as long as it's on the 4th. Ginger and I were gonna go see it that night anyway. I'm leaving for vacation the next morning (going to Virginia Beach for a whole week!).

Brian, do you know if Bubba Ho Tep is on DVD yet?
  10. ben_ethus Jedi Master

star 4
    Greetings, blokes.

Terry... May 25th and this lovely piece of cinema can be all yours!

[image=http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0001LQJMQ.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg]

Boo-yeah!

Hail to the king,
    Yours Truly
  11. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    If Gary would be out in Pgh that time, I'd take time off of work and go with him. :) Leave him at the hotel, he can stay there because he's not a HP fan. ;)
  12. MetalliJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    guys just found out yesterday through the Twins that Loews will be having a midnight priemire anre you guy interested in that? I know My self and Tina are.
  13. greencat336 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    So what exactly is the date and time? I'll likely be in. Perhaps even with a costume :)

Perhaps since so many are interested, even to the extent of out of towners (hiya BellaSabrina) we could plan to go to dinner first (or after as it works out)

14. MetalliJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm saying we go for the midnight priemire on the 3rd the movie is at 12 I'll check on prices for the party thing they have for these the others i've been to were $20 sao we shall see.
  15. Oreckel Jedi Knight

star 3
    I know my sister is dying to see this movie - and she'd probably enjoy seeing it with a crowd. She had a blast at our LOTR party.

Decide on things like
    a) Will it be at midnight?
    b) Will it be at Lowes, again?

That may have an effect on whether or not we can make it.

Looking forward to seeing some of you all again ;).
  16. Jedigirl514 Jedi Master

star 3
    i'll be going with my cousin, but i think the 3rd is the day of her 8th grade graduation, so we will prob. just go on friday, not to mention that i have school friday, so going to the midnight premeire...well, i'll ask her about it later
  17. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't think Gary will be in the area again, so I won't be able to hang with you guys :( HAVE FUN!!!
  18. MetalliJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    i'm saying yes at midnight(on the 3rd) and yes at Lowes.
  19. BonMothma Jedi Master

star 4
    I might be able to swing that!
  20. Jedigirl514 Jedi Master

star 3
    i'm bring this back up, since i am ordering the tickets today, and wondering what show everyone is going to? I know i can't make the midnight, but i'm going to the 7:35 showing at lowes most likely....I'm trying to convince my friend to go to Lowes but she doesn't want because "All the freaks dressed up" will be there, I shall show her that it is fun to dress up!
  21. BonMothma Jedi Master

star 4
  22. Fluke_Groundrunner Force Ghost

star 4
    You should probably check on the tickets for the midnight show soon in case they have gone on sale already.
  23. Rox Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    They have already, I went and saw Shrek 2 there on wednesday.
  24. MetalliJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    i'm going down today to pick up a few tix for people. If you would like me to pick one up for you just paypal me the $$ or give me it tomorrow at the clone wars party
  25. Rox Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    I'm out for this one. I'm just gonna go see it on the day it comes out. Both Ginger and I have to work ion the morning and getting home around 3am won't do either of us any good.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.