main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Trailer

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by pinata242, Nov 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pinata242

pinata242 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2002
    It's up! Get it from either TLC or one of the direct WB links:

High
    Medium

Something wicked this way comes :D Can't wait to see how menacing Gary Oldman can make Sirius Black. Plus, its got Dementors.

2. FaceLoran

FaceLoran Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 1999
    Very very nice :D

3. MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002

MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 2, 2002
    After waiting about 30 minutes for my stupid computer to finish downloading this, I can say I was blown away. I had many doubts about this movie, what with all the changes that were made, including the director. My confidence has been restored. I am now very anxious to see the movie next summer. Sirius looks just as I had pictured him. I hope it turns out as good as it looks at this point.

4. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    Bah!

Have to wait till I get home to see this...

5. Shadoe42

Shadoe42 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 30, 2001
    Glad Jake pulled this at work.. went to pull it here at home tonight and the files were gone. Never did locate it again tonight :(

6. FaceLoran

FaceLoran Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 1999
    I just checked and it's still at TLC, so you can get it there, Ed.

7. Shadoe42

Shadoe42 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 30, 2001
    hmm..okay I will try again tonight... tried last night and it kept pulling up the trailer for the first one hehe

8. IMAXPoe

IMAXPoe Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    Just thought you all would get a kick out of this...

Harry Potter Gets IMAX Release
    Thu, Dec 18, 03 01:22:45 PM EST

Reuters has just announced that another Hollywood movie is following the recent trend started by Star Wars to release the movie on the IMAX format:
    Imax Corp. stock rose on Thursday after it announced that "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban," the third film in the wildly popular series, will be released in its big-screen format next year in the same month it enters regular theaters.
    The technology was also used to bring "Apollo 13" and "Star Wars: Attack of the Clones" to Imax theaters last year.

Imax is counting on the conversion of Hollywood films to its format to fuel its main business of leasing and servicing its big-screen movie theater systems.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.