Syra, NY Harry Potter ~ Books 5 and 6 *Warning --- SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by strawbary, Nov 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    no no no.... when they caused a diversion to sneak into her room (the temp headmistress) harry stuck his face int he fire twice. The second time he was caught :(
  2. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    I also thought that the flooo network was closely monitored by the ministry whoch was probably why Dumbledor didnt use it. They did use it when Mr weasley was attacked, remember they snuck the kids out before the hag could say anything ;)

Dumbledor went off grounds to apparate to leave the appearance of just going out for a drink ;)

3. Minder Jedi Knight

star 3
    Im sure you are correct, but I cant recall it at the moment. But the point is, "Normal" means of travel are all blocked at Hogwarts.
  4. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    LOLI literally just finished both books in the past 2 weeks so it still fresh on ye ole brain so forgive my zainy rant ;)
  5. Raef_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Portkey.

Sure the floo was watched, but remember when Umbridge said her own was not watched? I expect that could occur.
  6. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    that was her name.... *sighs* thanks for reminding me it was driving me nuts!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.