main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Syra, NY Harry Potter ~ Books 5 and 6 *Warning --- SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by strawbary, Nov 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    no no no.... when they caused a diversion to sneak into her room (the temp headmistress) harry stuck his face int he fire twice. The second time he was caught :(

2. strawbary

Mar 11, 2002
    I also thought that the flooo network was closely monitored by the ministry whoch was probably why Dumbledor didnt use it. They did use it when Mr weasley was attacked, remember they snuck the kids out before the hag could say anything ;)

Dumbledor went off grounds to apparate to leave the appearance of just going out for a drink ;)

3. Minder

Minder Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2002
    Im sure you are correct, but I cant recall it at the moment. But the point is, "Normal" means of travel are all blocked at Hogwarts.

4. strawbary

Mar 11, 2002
    LOLI literally just finished both books in the past 2 weeks so it still fresh on ye ole brain so forgive my zainy rant ;)

5. Raef_Wolfe

Raef_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2003
    Portkey.

Sure the floo was watched, but remember when Umbridge said her own was not watched? I expect that could occur.

6. strawbary

Mar 11, 2002
    that was her name.... *sighs* thanks for reminding me it was driving me nuts!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.