main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Harry Potter Fans/Graphics Wizards?

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by JediDragon, Aug 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    I could use a hand. I don't have access to any graphics programs and I need a banner for the harry potter site I'm starting up.

here is the rough layout of how I want the site to look (at least for now). What I'm wanting is a banner that goes accross the top and wraps down the left side into the toolbar. If anyone thinks they could help, please shoot me a pm or an email at romeo2delta2@yahoo.com. Thanks!

(hmm, is this considered spam? anyway, I could use some help since I can't make the graphics myself at the moment) :(

2. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    by the way, the "ads" on the right side of the page won't be real advertisements, they'll be for stuff from harry potter like butterbeer, the firebolt and nimbus 2000's and stuff like that.

3. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    I wanna help I wanna help!!! :D I can do anything with stock photos... and I can even draw some stuff myself if you want... :D

So you want a banner and side bar like the one here on the boards?

4. ObiMcD

ObiMcD Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2000
    I can help as well, and might I suggest a rumors section?

5. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    yeah, I had actually planned a rumors & theories section, just didn't have it on there.

yeah, I want it kind of like on here, except I wont he buttons in the toolbar to be part of the graphic that goes down the side.

6. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    Dont' need anything super-spectacular right away...b/c I'll probably change it a few months after I get a computer anyway (I have a habit of changing graphics on my websites quite frequently b/c I always feel like something new).

7. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Well I suck at doing menus any way, but i can certainly help with the header. :D

8. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    the header will work for now. I'm going for sort of a darker movie-cover style for this with kind of a collage for the header with HPotter.net on it. Possibly a picture of the Letter that says Mr. HPotter with .net scribbled in at the end of it.

9. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Hmmm.... ok. I think I can do that. Do you want me to sneak in images of the next movie too? :D

10. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    sure, whatever you wanna put in there, go wild!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.