main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Harry Potter Fans

Discussion in 'Archive: Ann Arbor, MI' started by YodasBrownEyedGirl, Jan 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YodasBrownEyedGirl

YodasBrownEyedGirl Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 18, 2003
    Well I was reading on CNN.com in an article related to the top ten movies coming this year that Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire would be out in November, I think the 18th.
    I'm extremely psyched. I'll be re-readin book # 4 to refresh my memory about the storyline.

2. Morrigan_McKnight

Morrigan_McKnight Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 19, 2002
    If you get your outer robe done for your Jedi costume it can double for a Witch's robe ;)

I'll have to see about making some fun hats.

3. lavagrrrl

lavagrrrl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    The release date for the next book (Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince) has been announced as well: July 16, 2005!

:)

4. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    I wouldn't re-read it before the movie. Everytime I do that I end up yelling at the screen the whole time about how it's different.

5. YodasBrownEyedGirl

YodasBrownEyedGirl Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 18, 2003
    I was pleasantly surprised with the first movie and how well it did with keeping with the book. I realize in certain cases you have to change storylines or give a different person the line as has been done in many films. I just want to mainly reaquainted myself with the story. I haven't been disappointed yet as to the movie versions of the books. Keep up the good work J.K. Rowling.
    :)

I am definitely looking forward to the next book as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.