main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Harry Potter & Merlin] One Day in Camelot- Humor/Adventure

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by LilyHobbitJedi, Oct 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    Title: One Day In Camelot
    Author:LilyHobbitJedi
    Timeframe: For HP it is set at the end of 3rd year, for Merlin sometime during the 2nd season.
    Characters: Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Merlin, Arthur Pendragon, Gaius
    Genre: Crossover/Adventure/Humor
    Summary: When Harry, Ron, and Hermione land in Camelot due to an unfortunate time turner accident, they meet Merlin and Arthur in their quest to get home.
    AN: This is a story I wrote as a challenge for the House Cup. For this story Arthur already knows about Merlin's magic and is cool with it, and for HP it is set right at the end of Prisoner of Azkaban. I hope you enjoy!
    Disclaimer: Harry Potter is owned by JK Rowling and Merlin by BBC, I happen to be neither.

One Day In Camelot

The day was bright and beautiful as summer seemed to slowly wrap its way across Hogwarts castle. Harry Potter couldn?t stop thinking about the terrifying yet wonderful events that occurred the night before. He had discovered that Sirius Black the man he thought was trying to kill him, was really his godfather and a man who had been framed. And yet the real enemy Peter Pettigrew had escaped when their teacher Remus Lupin became a werewolf before their very eyes.

Still the worst prospect of all was that he must return to Privet Drive and the immense boredom that would follow. If only it were September first and he as back on the Hogwarts express again. But of course he would have to endure as there was no way to prolong the inevitable. Soon he would be back on the Hogwarts Express heading to London.

?Harry, are you awake?? his best friend Ron Weasley said from the bed next to him in the Hospital Wing.

?Yeah, how?s your leg?? he asked, remembering Ron?s broken leg the night before.

?Much better, I think I can walk on it.? Ron replied with a grin. ?Madame Pomfrey works wonders.?

And at that moment their other friend looked up from her bed where she was reading. ?I?m happy you feel better.?

Ron grinned. ?So do you still have that Time Turner??

Hermione looked at him suspiciously. ?Yes, but we aren?t to use it anymore.?

Ron frowned. ?Can we go even further in time? Like back to the dinosaurs??

Harry laughed. ?You wouldn?t say that if you?d seen Jurassic Park??

?Huh?? Ron asked.

?Muggle movie about dinosaurs eating people,? Hermione explained. ?And besides Ron, even if we could go that far back we aren?t. I?m giving it back to Professor McGonagall.?

?Spoil sport,? Ron complained. ?Can I at least look at it??

?Only if you promise not to turn it,? Hermione said pulling off the golden chain and handing the miniature hourglass to Ron. And just like slow motion Ron didn?t have a firm handle on it and it fell to the ground and shattered.

?RON!? Hermione yelled, mad now. ?I was going to---?

But her words were lots as suddenly a white light emanated from the broken Time Turner and within seconds it expanded until the three of them were nearly blinded. But when it finally diminished, they finally opened their eyes.

?What did you do?? Hermione asked angrily.

But Harry had a much better question. ?Where are we??

?Um?,? Ron said noticing something different. ?That?s not Hogwarts.?

For they soon noticed they were suddenly standing very near to a very different castle then Hogwarts, and this one had a city before it. It looked like it was a scene directly out of the Middle Ages, peasants in old fashioned garb and knights standing in full armor.

?The Time Turner must have sent us into the past, and we don?t have another one to get us home!? Hermione exclaimed.

?I?m sorry, ok,? Ron apologized.

Hermione glared at him some more, but she eventually relented and softened her expression. ?Well let?s find out where we are.?

?We should keep our wands hidden too,? Harry said. ?If these are Muggles it might frighten them.?

~~~~~

It wasn?t long before they were in the midst of the busy city.

?Wow it stinks,? Ron commented plugging his nose.

?No toilets,? Hermione said in explanation.

?Or deodorant,? Harry added, then he walked up to a young peasant man.

?Hello, I was w

2. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Aww, cute! :) I'm not familiar with Merlin (I've only seen the very first episode), but this was great. Ron's last line was a great way to close! [face_laugh]

3. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    ?You wouldn?t say that if you?d seen Jurassic Park??
    [face_laugh] Ah yes, the movie that killed many peoples hope to see a real dinosaur.

?I?ll never be able to say Merlin?s pants again!?
    [face_laugh] That was the perfect closing line.

=D=

4. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    Very cute. I liked the last line plus I liked how Arthur was so understanding about magic. Well done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.