main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Harry Potter/Merlin] Twins in Camelot- Humor

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by LilyHobbitJedi, Nov 4, 2011.

1. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    Title: Twins in Camelot
    Author: LilyHobbitJedi
    Timeframe: 5th year at Hogwarts and after 3rd Series Merlin, with the exception that Arthur knows and accepts Merlin's magic.
    Characters: Fred & George Weasley, Merlin, Arthur Pendragon, Uther Pendragon
    Genre: Humor/Crossover
    Summary: When the Weasley twins stumble across a timeturner, they find themselves in Camelot. Chaos ensues.
    AN: This was written for the JC House Cup, I hope you enjoy it!

Twins in Camelot

?That was brilliant,? George Weasley remarked, grinning madly at his twin.

?It was bloody fantastic!? Fred exclaimed. ?Did you see Filch?s face when he saw Mrs. Norris??

?He should be thanking us,? George scoffed. ?Pink is definitely an improvement.?

?WEASLEYS!? Filch roared, spotting them down the corridor. ?Stay where you are!?

?Detention?? Fred asked his brother.

?Of course,? George muttered under his breath as Filch reached where they were standing. The caretaker was literally shaking with fury as he glowered at the two young Gryffindors.

?How dare you!? Filch yelled angrily, but growing even more furious at witnessing the twins apparent lack of remorse. In fact they were doing all they could do to keep from bursting out in uproarious laughter. It didn?t help that Mrs. Norris came walking up being Filch at that moment, causing the two boys to burst out laughing.

?My office, NOW!? Filch yelled, leading the way.

?I don?t really fancy a talking to,? George mused.

?Me neither,? Fred agreed.

Together they turned around and started running in the opposite direction. It was at least twenty seconds until they heard Filch?s shout of outrage, and by then they had reached the Room of Requirement.

A place to hide, they thought as they quickly paced back and forth. The secret door materialized, and they opened it quickly and slammed it behind them.

?What happened to our broom cupboard?? Fred asked in surprise and confusion. ?I don?t remember this room.? The room they had found themselves in was massive and full of junk and lost treasures from floor to ceiling. It would take years to get through it all or to find something useful.

?I was thinking that I wanted to hide these,? George said pulling a handful of Nosebleed Nougat, Fever Fudge, and Fainting Fancies out of his pocket. ?I didn?t want Filch to get the merchandise.?

?Good thinking George,? Fred said to his brother. ?Let?s explore.?

The two Weasleys walked through the clutter, picking up random odds and ends as they made their way through the maze of stuff.

Fred suddenly stopped and picked up a golden chain from the floor that had caught his eye. A tiny golden hourglass hung on the chain. What was remarkable was that it was completely unbroken. Though he had never held one before, Fred was sure that it was a Time Turner.

?Is that what I think it is?? George asked.

?Let?s find out,? Fred said putting the golden chain over both their necks and then turned the little hourglass over several times. The result was immediate. They felt almost as if they were in a wind tunnel, and the force of it took their breath away. But almost as soon as it had started, it stopped.

Fred and George looked around noticing right away that they were no longer in the Room of Requirement. Instead they were in a large hall made with white stone that looked nothing like Hogwarts? Great Hall. In fact it was a throne room, and the royal court was in session.

A steely eyed King with a gold crown on his head glared at them, obviously furious at their sudden appearance. Knights in full armor and chainmail swept back their red cloaks and drew gleaming swords from their scabbards.

?Seize them!? the King shouted angrily point at the two young wizards.

?Definitely a Time Turner then,? Fred commented as he pulled the chain off their necks and stowed the little hourglass in a pocket of his robe.

?Wicked!? George exclaimed in obvious excitement to his brother before turning back to look at the knights who were drawing close with swords pointed right at them. ?Oi! What did we ever do to you??

The kn

2. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    [face_laugh] Poor Leon.

=D=