main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Harry Potter] Pretty Girl : OTP* MAJOR AU*(HG/CD, HP,RW,GW,CC,LL)

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by sith-ladyLEIA, Aug 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sith-ladyLEIA

sith-ladyLEIA Jedi Youngling

Aug 1, 2009
    Hello All! This is my first Harry Potter fic. Reviews would be greatly appreciated, as you may imagine.

A/N: Okay, a few things? This will set place in ?Order Of the Phoenix?. Nothing in the story plot has been changed much concerning DA and Umbridge and all that jazz, but there will be an AU situation that will be the main focus. A BIG difference will be that Cedric is alive. But do not fret! This will NOT be one of those typical Ced lives fics. Ron and Hermione are prefects and 16 years old, Harry is still doing whatever he does and is also 16, and Cedric is Headboy and almost eighteen years old. Also, this fic will be in Hermione?s POV.

WARNING: There will be dark motives in this fic! I dunno if I have the rating right, but for right now I?m leaving it at T.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own! All belongs to J.K. Rowling

P.R.O.L.O.G.U.E

I sat up with a start, my dream having escalated to an extreme. Sleep couldn?t bear the intensity of it, evaporating away when I was finally going to solve this nightmare.

Sweat lingered on my skin like dew, slidding precariously from my forehead and down my neck, stopping only to be absorbed by the thick fabric of my pajama top. I ran a shaky hand across my face. The movement was slow and uncomfortable. My night clothes and sheets were wrapped too tightly around me, suffocating and sticking to my skin.

I had to get out of here.

I detangled myself from the offending sheets. The art of escaping past a room full of teenage girls was familiar now, I having been sneaking out enough this year to move with practiced ease. The bed made little nosie as I expertly slid from my mattress, or as I slipped on my houseshoes and grabbed Harry?s cloak. Neither did the door creak as I pushed passed it, stealing away into the blackness of the Gryffindor Commons.

I ignored the rushing assault of cold winter air as I fully released myself from the warmth of my House walls and moved into the vacant halls. This journey gets shorter every time. I wonder what people would say, what they would think, if they knew what I have been doing in the late night; what would be said if they knew to whom I had been sneaking away to. Or why? It doesn?t really matter, I suppose. Nothing could be said or done to make matters worse for me.

A cacophony of snores echoed through the centuries old hallways, drowning out the sound of my lazy footsteps as I shuffled along. Unconcerned and unafraid of any consequence, I didn?t care about the rules. Not anymore. Not since that toad of a woman poisned everything; mocking us, abusing authority, hating justice or rationality of any kind. There was nothing left worth following. She has sucked the life and respect out of everything. If rebellion is the only thing I have left to keep me sane, to fight for, then fight I shall.

Harry?s cloak dragged behind me. I hugged it closer, clinching it in my fists and smelling the blue and purple fabric. There was something exhilarating about being invisible on purpose, I realized. Not that it was possible to go about unnoticed with millions of eyes watching your every move, but still?.It was almost like not existing. If only it were that simple.

The separate chambers of the Headboy and Headgirl were close now. I took up a quicker pace as I neared my destination, getting clumsy with anticipation. I stopped suddenly. My tired eyes widened as I scanned the perimeter around me, searching for the origin of the out of place noise that banged around me. Shrugging when I heard nothing else, I continued on my way.

?I really need some sleep.? I whispered to no one.

Hearing a strange sound in Hogwarts isn?t really strange at all. Honestly, I should be used to this by now. The ancient castle is full of all sorts of misshapen and eerie sounds-- living portraits, playful and grumpy ghosts, three-headed dogs, and massive sized snakes to name a few.

Again I stopped. This time all too su

2. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Yes, please!! I've never read a Cedric lives story before, and the idea of him and Hermione together is making me smile. I think I'm going to like this story quite a bit. Can't wait for more!!

3. sith-ladyLEIA

sith-ladyLEIA Jedi Youngling

Aug 1, 2009
    NYCitygurl: Thank You so much for your comment! I hope you like this...Really? You've never reada Ced/Herm fic before? Cool, you're in for a treat then. Lol

4. emmet0

emmet0 Jedi Youngling

Aug 10, 2009
    so,when r you going to post the new chapters??? new to this and it would be a nice getaway from jobs and work;)
    By the way have you seen the last Harry Potter movie? I think the previous ones were a lot better than this Stellenmarkt last one.

take care with the spelling :)

best,
    Emmet Stellenangebote

5. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Not that I've ever sought one out - NSWFF is really my only experience with non-Star Wars fanfic 8-}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.