main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Harry Potter RPG Thread:New!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by padawanskywalker, Dec 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ani_dala

Ani_dala Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 18, 2003
    GM: Great idead M_N!!!!!
    *two thumbs up* *sarcasm*

2. PadawanEmily

PadawanEmily Jedi Master star 8

Oct 18, 2003
    OCC: Sounds like an original character MN...great job..as always

3. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    OOC: Thanks people! I'll make a post with HP-X tomorrow. I have to get off soon. I hope to be online all night tomorrow!

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------

4. milney

milney Jedi Master star 5

Aug 21, 2003
    Draco looked over at Xavier.

"Yes, it's not working."

He walked over and grabbed a dart off the desk and threw it at the dart board. It hit dead centre and dug into the board, leaving only part of the flights visible.

"Now I remember why we stopped playing darts next year Xavier."

5. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    IC as Xavier Drax:

• Xavier raises an eyebrow; Says: "And why is that?"

TAG: milney

IC as HP-X:

• Voldemort's insidious creation, HP-X, had infiltrated Hogwarts and gotten past the Basilisk on guard duty. Dressed in a black, hooded cloak, HP-X wandered around the school.

• HP-X stepped into the Hospital Wing. There was only a girl inside.

TAG: Swordmastervampire18

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------

6. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC:Soo whats been going on? lol :p

7. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: We're waiting for Dumbledore in his office. :p I wonder when padawanskywalker will get on.

8. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC:*Waits for Dumbledore* :p

IC:

Dallyra gently sat down on one of the chairs, waiting for Dumbledore to show. Her eyes wandered over to Will.

tag: Will, Dumbledore

9. Coruscant

Coruscant Chosen One star 7

Feb 15, 2004
    OOC: Taking a small visit. :)

IC as Alan Palencierre:

Coriza the Unicorn blazed through the Forbidden Forest. Alan had been in the forest for several days now, and had lost sense of direction. He realized he was lost yesterday morning. A few days ago he had encountered and unintentionally insulted a centaur, and the two of them would?ve gotten in a fight had it not been for the Unicorn, which threatened to impale the centaur?s chest if it made any move towards its master, Alan.
    But what had Alan most thinking about was why he had no seen Hermione?s ghost yet. Surely she would have appeared to him, using the power of the necklace to go wherever she wished in this world. Then the image of Cedric and Jessica entered his mind. He felt a sting of anger. He felt more stings of anger envisiong a mental image of Hermione and Cedric kissing...just last night, Alan had had a dream in which he was sitting in the Headmaster?s office. The Headmaster himself was absent from the room, yet his wizard hat was resting on someone else?s head-Cedric?s head. Cedric was sitting in the Headmaster?s chair, with an arrogant expression on his face. Next to him was Hermione, trapped in chains, yet looking happy with Cedric. In a glass globe on the desk was the floating head of Harry Potter, without a body. Harry?s eyes hadn?t even been closed! Alan?s hairs stood on end as he heard Cedric laugh that familiar shrill, evil laugh of the Death Eater that had killed Hermione on that dreadful night about a week ago. The dream then ended and Alan had woken up suddenly, sniffing the damp morning air, yet nice and fresh in the cool forest.
    Alan felt nothing but anger, as he sat on the ground of the forest, warming his hands by a small campfire which he started with a simple spell from his wand. He was prepared to do whatever it took to tear Cedric off of Hermione, even if it meant killing Cedric. Or perhaps to end the love between the two of them, Hermione would have to die...and if it meant Alan had to kill her, and willingly, he accepted the possibility, slightly nodding his head, sniffing angrily.

10. milney

milney Jedi Master star 5

Aug 21, 2003
    Draco looked over at Xavier.

"Because we were throwing the darts at the bopard and they were sticking in like that one I just threw. We did 17 fixing charms on it before we gaev up, or ratherm will give up."

11. PadawanEmily

Oct 18, 2003
    Jude walked away from Prof. Dumbledore. Jude looked at himself. He didnt have tiem for people like that, old people. Old People, if it was my way they'd all be dead now, well except my father and some other great wizards i like...but people like Dumbledore....NO He said chuckling to himself.

He walked through the halls looking at kids, they looked at him and he just shrugged. He didnt care what they thought of him and if they tried to atack him...he'd kiss them. "Without a thought to" he said.

He walked into the Slytherin CommonRoom, he saw his magazine lying on the floor, he went over to it and picked it up. He looked at it, looked through the pages. "Why would i have bought something like this. It was a waste of my money." he says to himself.

Tag: Anyone in the CommonRoom

12. Padawan_adri

Padawan_adri Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 14, 2001
    *walks into the common room*
    hello Jude
    *walks toward the stairs to the girls dorm*

13. PadawanEmily

Oct 18, 2003
    Jude looked at Adri as she entered. He didnt say hello or anything, he had things in his minds, that needed some information. He was ready to join his father. He was ready to kill, if he must. He looked at Adri. "Hi" then looked at a picture of his father in the book.

14. Padawan_adri

Padawan_adri Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 14, 2001
    *raises an eyebrow at him, and continues up the stairs, gets a book on the dark arts disguised as hogwarts a history, comes back down, and sits accross from Jude*

15. PadawanEmily

Oct 18, 2003
    Jude looked at her, he smiled a bit. He however had other things on his mind right now. He now understood what the prophecy was all about.

Jude laughs

16. padawanskywalker

padawanskywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2003
    OOC:Coruscant,Cedric isn't evil.

IC as Cedric Dumbledore:

Cedric kissed Hermione.

17. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    IC:

Hermione kissed Cedric back and smiled...
    "So what did you do while I was gone, I don't recall?".

TAG: All

18. Coruscant

Coruscant Chosen One star 7

Feb 15, 2004
    OOC:Coruscant,Cedric isn't evil.

Then you missed the point. Yes I know, Cedric isn't evil.

But Alan wants Hermione and if Cedric's having her...then well he just can't allow that. :D

19. Livi-Wan

Livi-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    OOC: That's it, I'm fed up with waiting for Voldemort! 8-}

IC: Morgan was sitting outside the infirmary window, enjoying the cool night air. Looking back into the ward, she glimpsed a hooded figure enter. Dropping lightly through the window, she stole up behind him.
    "Boo." she whispered in his ear.

<tag mortimer_nerdly>

20. padawanskywalker

Apr 16, 2003
    IC as Cedric Dumbledore:

"Hermione,lets get married today."

21. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    IC:
    Hermione noded and smiled.....
    "Yes, let's get married, but where?".
    She smiled and kissed Cedric softly, but with great passion then.

TAG:All

22. padawanskywalker

Apr 16, 2003
    IC as Cedric Dumbledore:

"In here.I brought a minister."

23. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    IC:

Hermione smiled and noded her head...
    "Ok Cedric, I am ready to be your wife, I love you".

TAG: All

24. padawanskywalker

Apr 16, 2003
    IC as Cedric Dumbledore:

Cedric nodded his head.They said their vows,and the minister pronouced them husband and wife.Cedric leaned over to Hermione,and kissed her,giving her a ring.

25. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    IC:

Hermione kissed Cedric back, then she gave him a ring.
    "I cannot believe we are getting married, after all of these months, after all of the struggling, we are now together, I love you Alan"...

OCC: That is not a mistake, I want to see Cedric's reaction ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.