main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Harry Potter RPG: Year VI

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Mortimer_Nerdly, Aug 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: Joint post between me and spacelady. :) Have fun, it's real interesting. ;)

Rachel and Will IC:

Rachel slept softly as the moon light from the nearby window shone down on her. Deep in her sleep, she forgot about every little trouble there was, until she could barely hear movement and someone talking... A guy! Her eyes were forced open, and she jerked herself upward, with a gasp of shock. Will was standing there; watching her.

"Will?!" She whispered.

Rachel threw the warm covers back and then quietly stood on the floor, the ends of her silk gown falling to the floor as she approached him. She was slightly embarrassed because of her sleeve-less night gown, and her curly hair was twisted back, and they dangled down her soft, and bare back.

"What is it?" Rachel whispered to Will, taking his hands. They were cold. No they were freezing. "You're freezing, come here."

She led him to the bed and wrapped the warm blankets around him. She sat on the other side of him.

Will watched as Rachel got up and gasped, moving to him. Will scratched the back of his neck idly, a bit embarrassed himself at being discovered. She took his cold hands and exclaimed about them, leading him to the bed and putting the blankets around him.

"Nothing is going to happen tonight, sensed it," he said simply, "I was wondering if you could tell me where I could sleep? I have no where to go."

He suddenly eyed the clothes she was wearing and raised an eyebrow, reaching out with one hand and fingered the silky fabric of the nightgown.

"What kind of clothing is this? Is this stuff, normal?" he asked in bewilderment.

It was so smooth, like the gentle river in his hands, minus the wetness and cold factor. He was grateful, his hands couldn't take any more cold tonight. And it outlined her body perfectly and exposed the back a bit more than was proper...but then again, what did he know about proper? He was a forest boy.

Rachel nodded to Will. "I'm surprised and yet happy...for now at least." She said, still whispering to him.

She thought about where he could sleep for a moment. "Well, you could sleep here if you want. My sister has an invisibility cloak you can use in the morning. If the girls see you here, we'll probably get in trouble...but it's worth it." Rachel said smiling lightly.

She watched as his hand went to her gown, and felt the fabric. She giggled quietly. "It's a silk nightgown." She blushed as she continued. "I know the back is kind of low, but I didn't know you'd be coming over here." She gave a nervous giggle again.

Will blinked and watched Rachel for a few moments, "Trouble? I'm guessing males aren't allowed up here huh?...You sure you want me sleeping with you?"

He waited for an answer as he continued to feel the nightgown of Rachel's, unperturbed at the prolong session of doing so.

"Silk..." he said carefully, "interesting stuff. And what's wrong with a low back?" He shook his head, so much he didn't know.

Rachel nodded. "Yes I'm sure, it's better than having you freeze."

She laughed and laid down on her stomach, resting against her arms, while looking up at Will. She giggled at his question. "It just kind of makes me a little uncomfortable."

"True and ok," Will said as watched her calmly, admiring her body from where he sat.

He was aware she was watching him as well and knew what he was doing, but he didn't care. By now she should know how beautiful she looked to him. This...silk nightgown just really made it evident at night.

Suddenly he looked down at his own clothes, a little dirty and the ones he wore all the time. He never knew you could wear more clothing than what he had. He mentally shook his head again. At least he washed his clothes.

He let out a wince as he pulled off his shoulder armor and placed it by the bed softly, quietly. Rubbing his shoulder and pulling up his sleeve he noticed some bruises. Just great. He took off his cape as well and set it down, groaning slightly at the soreness in his back.

Looking back at Rachel he gave

2. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    OOC: Oh, youse guys...

**Loads gun** :p

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------

3. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Hey, uh, Mortimer... I tagged you awhile back :p

4. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: What, Ryan? O:)

5. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Rachel Liriel

The morning came very quickly for Rachel. Her eyes opened slowly as the sun shoned down on her from the window near her bed. Pushing the covers back slightly, Rachel stretched her body out and then fixed the silky straps on her nightgown.

Rachel looked in front of her, Will wasn't there. Maybe he left...

She looked down to find someone's arm draping around her waist and then turned her head to the side, her chin touching her bare shoulder.

Maybe not.

Rachel thought and then smiled seeing him beside her. Just as she was about to get up, she realized all the girls were still in the dorms.

Damnit! How are we going to get Will out without being seen...?

Rachel's eyes fell on her little sister's bed and a smirk appeared on her face.

TAG: Will, Girl's Dorms :p

6. PadawanEmily

PadawanEmily Jedi Master star 8

Oct 18, 2003
    Name: Emily Muffin

House: Slytherin ( explained later...)

Blood: Pure

Relation to Hogwarts: Student

Wand:
    -Wood: Cedar
    --Length: 5 inches
    ---Magical Creature Component: Vampire

Physical Appearance:
    -Skin Color: Pale
    --Hair Color: Blonde
    ---Hair Style: Long
    ----Facial Hair: None
    -----Eye Color: Blue
    ------Build: Athletic
    -------Clothing: Oldish... older than anything
    Picture: [image=http://www.vampy.tv/cast/Darla.jpg]

Other Information (Please take the time to fill this out):
    -Biography: Emily is normal. Well as normal as one can get. She was bite by a vampire 300 years ago and has now been condeming for it. Emily was born in Ireland and has a very thick Irish accent when she yelling, but when talking normally her accent sounds more Welsh than Irish. She was put in Slytherin because of her demonic past, and to watch certain things, from certain views. Emily has come to hogwarst because of Prof. Snape and other things that are dragging her into it. The dark substances. And the one boy that seems to be the hope for the world
    --Personality: Distant.
    ---Personal Belongings: Chains, muggle clothing, and tons of books
    ----Pet: Dog
    ------Dislikes: Demons.
    -------Traumatic Experiences: when she was 17.....300 years ago, she was bitten.

OCC: I'll either waite till there's a good time to jump in or make a nice entrance :p Still thinking.

7. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: So many vampires... :p Maybe after this character, we should cut back on them? :p

*pauses on response* :p

8. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Or maybe you should post... if you have time that is :p lol

9. PadawanEmily

Oct 18, 2003

Emily-Hogwarts:

Emily had moved in that night. Afraid to be seen, she stayed in the basement's for awhile. She sighed. Feeling the dark consume her. She looked around then finally taking a seat. "It was so much easier at home. Everyone was dead already and it was always dark. Bad.Bad. Idea. But what had he said. Why had he sent me here?" She asked herself. Still very confused about the owl she recieved only 3 days before her journey here. She sighed, banging her head against the wall. Of course it didn't hurt. I'm dead, she said giving her self a little alugh. She heard footsteps, she madeher self feel dark, so no one could see her. "Only the teacher." she sighed, looking up. She got to her feet slowly, brushing off her pants. Starting up the stairs. "Wait." she said, turning around fast. She put her head up sniffing. "God. I look so terribly stupid." she shook her head sniffing again. "So.... he's here." she grinned abit, before heading up stairs.

Emily found herself in the Girl's Dorm. "If there's one thing I don't miss about being alive. It's about girls and there fricken makeup." she said laughing at herself. 3 girls were on one bed. She smiled a fake smile fora minute, and dug into her bag. Pills, Pills..where are you. I can't be walking outside. Or i'll go poof without you guys. She looked around harder. "THERE!!!!" she said. The girls on the beds turned around. "I found my, like diary" she said nervously smiling. She turned around and shook her head.

She swallowed the pill. "Better." She got her books and walked down stairs. She stopped halfway. "There are several vampire's here. So it's won't hurt me as much" she said grinning again.

She walked into the Great Hall and plopped herself down. She looked around and ate slowly. "Good. But not blood" she said a bit dissapointed.

TaG: Anyone in the great hall.

OCC: Whew. :p What can I say I have a thing for Vamp's. Ever so that i'm taking a class about them in High School. It's kind of awesome to :cool:

10. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: Fine, fine. But what about all those nice girls who want to meet me? :( :p

The italic / \ and Flashes...are flashbacks to nightmares.

Will IC:

Will quietly shifted in the bed, giving a barely audible groan, then stretched. The light he could see through even his eyelids told him it was morning. He opened his eyes and looked around him.

Well, it wasn't a dream, he was in a seemingly girl-only bedroom. He felt sort of out of place all of a sudden and looked over to Rachel, noticing his arm draping around her waist.

/[Flash]Maniacal laughter, "So what's it going to be, Will?" A girl's scream. "No!"[/Flash]\

Will blinked and shook his head, taking back his arm and rubbing his forehead. Nightmares, how he loathed them. The intensity of them last night wasn't exactly something he wished for either.

Poking the bed he was in, he felt the sheets of them much like he had felt Rachel's nightgown. Another thing he wasn't used to. He was used to an elevated, stiff board of wood to sleep on every night. Or somewhere outside.

/[Flash]The smell of fire, the sting of heat, the blinding sight of ash over his eyes, and the sudden overpowering sense to fall on his knees. To die.

"How is it to lose the only thing you've ever truly known?[/Flash]\

He shook his head. This was...soft. More comfort...better.

His eyes raked back to Rachel and watched her, still asleep...a small movement...or not.

"Rachel?" he whispered quietly, looking around them to see if anyone else was watching.

tag: Rachel

11. Livi-Wan

Livi-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    OOC: Argh, that's what I get for trying to be original, lol....

IC as Nimue:

Nimue had spent the night in the Slytherin Girl's survibing dorm cupboards. The dark and the smell of the slightly charred wood remineded her of her coffin and she was at peace. Until, that is, she sensed her. The other vampire.
    "Isn't one enough? Honestly." she snapped to herself, opening the cupbaord door and stepping out. Her school uniform was quickly thrown on and within minutes she was in the Great Hall. Somtething about this one smelled... familiar. She sat down next to the girl.
    "Been a long time since Belfast, Emily."

[tag PadawanEmily]

12. PadawanEmily

Oct 18, 2003
    In Character Emily In Great Hall
    Emily heard a voice next to her. "Wel, well. It has been awhile. To long if you ask me", she said looking at her. "How's it going Nimue. Do you have your urges under control or are they still raging like Belfast." She said looking at her. Remembering Belfast, the kill, she smiled, missing it.

Tag: Nimue

13. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: Raine

Raine wlked into the great hall after madam pomfrey had let her go, she said she had to report for blood packs once a day but otherwise she should be fine (apart from the being a vampire thing) She was walking to the ravenclaw table when she found herself drawn to Nimue and another girl with a feeling she recognised,
    "Nimue, why am i here?" she asked slightly nervous around this girl until she saw a scar on her neck. "Oh well that explains it."

tag: livi, emily

ooc: oh and emily, nice choice of who to look like. I love darla (in the non-literal sense)

14. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Whoa... :eek:

IC as Rachel Liriel

Rachel continued to look at her sister's bed, she was sleeping quietly in it though. Bitting her lip nervously. How could she not think of the reaction to last night? She wasn't even thinking at all!

Rachel leaned backwards, so that her back was slightly pressed against Will and whispered softly to him.

"Stay here."

Rachel threw the warm covers back and then made sure Will could not be seen from the rest of the beds. Checking each girl, they were all sleeping, so she quietly tip-toed across the cold ground, her light blue silky night gown being partly held up by her hands, and went straight to her sister's bed. Rachel quietly dug through her clothing, but stopped when Dallyra turned over, saying something that Rachel couldn't even understand.

Rachel's hands dug mindlessly through her clothes until... She found it! The silky, almost fluid fabric fell in her soft hands. A grin appeared on her lips but suddenly went away as her little sister cried out, "Don do it!" Rachel glanced back at her bed where she knew Will was laying at and then chuckled mentally. She whispered quietly to herself, "Too late." and returned to her bed, quickly getting under the covers.

Rachel handed Will Dallyra's invisiblity cloak.

TAG: Will

15. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Will IC:

Will shivered at the feeling of Rachel's back press against him softly, lightly. He nodded as she told him to stay where he was, and blinked as he had the blankets go over him securely.

Eventually he heard some talking and saw Rachel slide back under the covers with him, handing a soft, interesting feeling clothing. More interesting than the silk. This he knew however, he had seen one back at the Dark Lord's camp if he remembered right. Though it was in bad condition there.

He slid it around him and smiled, "Thanks, Rachel."

He smiled at her, his eyes looking her over, staring deep into her own.

/[Flash]"Take a good, long look, forest boy. See her, and see her well. She won't be around much longer. Too bad you're not here to cuddle and love each other now, huh?" Maniacal laughter again.

"This is what you get for your rash, foolish actions!"

A flash of green, a scream, and a rushing of feet, and the feeling of falling...[/Flash]\

Will closed his eyes briefly and shook his head, then opened his eyes again and abruptly pulled Rachel to him, placing his lips upon her. Kissing her passionately. Nothing would happen to her, he wouldn't let anything happen to her...

He remembered something as he watched her reaction when he slowly, reluctantly, pulled out from the kiss.

"What about my shirt, cape, and shoulder armor?" he whispered, nodding his head to them which were laying openly by the bed.

tag: Rachel, Girl's Dorm

16. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Rachel Liriel

Rachel smiled and nodded her welcome. Her dark eyes however remained on Will when he closed his eyes and shook his head... that wasn't the first time he did that that morning. It wasn't normal, either he was trying to get a headache away, or... trying to push a thought away.

Strange...

Rachel opened her mouth to say something, but Will brought her closer to him and placed a intense kiss on her lips. She didn't fight it or the feeling building up inside of her. Rachel wanted Will to stay, who really cared if the girls saw him. But then he pulled back, and she realized thats what they had to do.

Rachel remembered his things and then pushed the covers away from her head, taking a look around the dorm... they were laying right ontop of their covers; right in the open. She threw a glance around to room and gave a breath. No one saw them. She quickly gathered them and went back under the covers, helping him put them on.

"Be safe."

Rachel said, resting her hand on his now clothed chest and gave him one last kiss.

TAG: Will

17. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: Mortimer: By now I'd say Dumbledore knows the news and you should GM accordingly. Since I think our Dumbledore player has left us long ago.

Will IC:

Will nodded and accepted the help Rachel gave him, putting his clothes back on, and kissed her back lovingly.

"I will be, you do the same."

He smiled once and grazed her cheek with his hand, then looked around, held the cloak around him, and was gone.

Upon reaching the steps, he suddenly felt a force under his feet and he silently cursed in his head as he was sent tumbling down the stairs just like what happened the night before. He rubbed his head.

Should have remebered that the curse would have been reset by this time. He stood up and held the invisibility cloak around him again as he left the common room and headed outside. As he got outside, he took off the cloak and hung it over his shoulder as he took out his wand and once more began his vigilant patrol.

tag: Rachel, anyone

18. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Oh... dang it... [face_blush]

IC as Rachel and Dallyra Liriel

Rachel kissed Will and then gave a sad smile to him. Before she even knew it, he took off. Throwing the covers back, she watched as the door to the girl's dorms opened and closed quietly. She fell back against her bed feeling like that was the last time she'd see Will again.

Rachel snuggled up against the other side of the bed where Will slept. It hadn't even been two minutes since he left and already she felt lonely and missed him deeply.

"Still tired, Rachel?"

Without moving, Rachel moved her dark eyes to find Dallyra standing there in her pjs. Rachel nodded her head, covering up for Will and herself.

"I've got to talk to Harry, I'll see you later."

Dallyra said after she dressed in her school skirt and white button up shirt, not bothering with her cloak, her gray vest, or her socks and shoes. She left quickly and then headed down the stairs to the common room. Just as Dallyra left it, she could've sworn she heard something move in front of her. She shook her head and continued down the hallway.

After a moment she arrived at the Hospital Wing, finding Harry there... and Devlin. Of course. Dallyra laughed to herself and went straight to Harry, smiling softly to him. She wasn't sure if she should sit down or not, so after a quick moment of fumbling which way to go, she sat down.

"How are you feeling?" Dallyra asked, avoiding why she actually came there for.

TAG: Harry

19. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    OOC: You got it Elu. I'll work with it tomorrow, should I get the chance. :)

EDIT: Harry's still in the Hospital Wing, spacey. :p

20. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: There you go. :p

*Sees TAG twice* *Is tempted to fix it but she is too lazy to* :p

21. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    Hogwarts - Hospital Wing

IC: Harry

"I feel great," Harry said rather simply.

TAG: spacey

22. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Dallyra Liriel

Dallyra let a smile cross her lips and she piled her hands softly ontop of Harry's.

"I'm glad to hear that, Harry."

Suddenly she knew that she came to the wrong person; although it was nice to see Harry again.

Dumbledore can help...

23. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    Hogwarts - Hospital Wing

She seemed happy, but Harry couldn't help but feel an aura of uneasiness engulfing Dallyra. Perhaps it would come off as random, but he felt it nescessary to ask.

"Is something wrong?"

24. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Dallyra Liriel

Dallyra looked up at Harry's wonderful green eyes with her own green eyes. She glanced down at the floor.

"Harry... my nightmares came back..." Dallyra lowered her voice so only he could hear, "About Voldemort; even with the potion Dumbledore gave me... I'm not really sure what to think about it..."

25. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    Hogwarts - Hospital Wing

Oh dear, we're back to that again...

"What happened this time? Have they worsened?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.