main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Harry Potter RPG: Year VI

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Mortimer_Nerdly, Aug 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Dallyra Liriel

Dallyra kept her green eyes steady on the ground as she slowly nodded her head. "Yes they have. When I wake up, my body hurts, like he was actually there."

She sighed and closed her eyes, letting her brown hair hang down away from her shoulders as she shook her head.

"I think we've got to warn someone..."

TAG: Harry

2. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: *ponders playing Hagrid and saying the news to Harry and Dallyra* [face_thinking]

3. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    OOC: Why not, Elu?

Hogwarts - Hospital Wing

IC: Harry

"Can you describe these nightmares to me?"

TAG: spacey

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------

4. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: Not sure if it's in Hagrid's character to actually tell such things. Well, maybe he would.

Hagrid IC:

Hagrid moved to the med wing and lumbered in, holding some little biscuits of his. Not really knowing he was marching in on something he gave a small wave to Devlin, and a bigger one to Harry, smiling...though with a hint of trouble in it.

"Good mornin' 'arry! Dallyra! How are you two doing?" he asked as he stood close by to them, then suddenly started and set the biscuits by Harry, "got ya some biscuits I made me self."

He smiled instead of his normal beaming, shifting his enormous weight a little.

tag: Harry, Dallyra, Devlin?

5. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: You totally should :p lol

IC as Dallyra Liriel

"Everyone is in the hallways, even the teachers. Spells and curses are being thrown back and forth. The death eaters keep pushing us back, and a lot of the students die." Dallyra kept looking down as her voice trembled slightly.

"I see you get thrown back, but before I can run to you, Voldemort comes to me, knocking me down with a spell... and then I wake up, sore all over."

Dallyra stopped suddenly as Hadgrid came in. She gave him a small smile and then looked down

TAG: Harry, Hadgrid

6. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    Hogwarts - Hospital Wing

IC: Devlin

Devlin jolted up, hopped out of bed, and scrambled over to Harry's side. His mouth watered at the sight of Hagrid's biscuits.

"Can I have some?"

TAG: spacey, Elu

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------

7. JediMasterAnne

JediMasterAnne Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    OOC: Kinda bored over here, so...

Lillian Therris

When she finally tired of studying in the common room, Lillian went to wander through the castle, with no real idea where she was going. Eventually she reached the hospital wing, where she saw Harry, Dallyra, and Hagrid talking. Devlin was in there, too, making a pest of himself, as usual. Having nothing else to do, she quietly wandered in.

Tag: Hospital wing

8. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Hagrid IC:

Hagrid shrugged, "'ave at them I guess."

He noticed Lillian coming in and waved to her.

"How are all of you?"

tag: Med Wing

9. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Dallyra Liriel

Dallyra looked up at Hadgrid... he seemed... different. "Hadgrid... What's up? You seem off today."

TAG: Hospital Wing

10. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Hagrid IC:

Hagrid looked around, his eyes darting quickly.

"Me? Off? Why, Dallyra, that's nonsense," he said...not very reassuringly.

His weight shifted a bit more too.

11. JediMasterAnne

Apr 24, 2004
    Lillian

She frowned. "No, Dallyra's right, Hagrid. What's wrong?"

Tag: Med wing

12. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Dallyra Liriel

Dallyra eyed Hadgrid and knew something was up. She slowly stood up, still being much shorter than a half giant, but still, it was enough. "What's going on Hadgrid...?"

TAG: Hadgrid, Hospital Wing

13. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: Yeah...standing up won't do anything to a half giant. [face_laugh]

Hagrid IC:

Hagrid's eyes darted to all four of them quickly: Dallyra, Lillian, Devlin, and Harry.

"I...erm...I'm not sure I'm really serpposed to tell, you know," mumbled Hagrid as his eyes filled with worry.

14. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Eh, that would make Hadgrid feel more tense ;) :p lol Poor Hadgrid :p

IC as Dallyra Liriel

Dallyra watched as Hadgrid's eyes darted across the room... Now she knew something was up.

"Hadgrid, if this is serious, we need to know."

TAG: Hadgrid, Hospital WIng

15. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: Pfft. :p

Will IC:

Hagrid sighed heavily as he looked at them full of worry and worn, tired from a meeting that had took place late last night due to the news.

"Not sure if I should really tell you, but it's 'ery serious. We had someone, you know him 'arry, Will. He was able to learn that...that..." a whisper, "You-Know-Who, is in the Forbidden Forest with some of his followers and are plannin' some sort o' attack on us."

Hagrid's memory flashed back to that moment Will had rolled up his sleeve and shown the Dark Mark on his arm. It still bothered Hagrid, he had turned on the Death Eaters thankfully, but what if he was setting Hogwarts up somehow...but no, that was ridiculous, Will wouldn't do that. But...what if he would?

He mentally shrugged it off quickly as he rubbed his beard nervously as he watched the four of them, hoping he hadn't scared them too much.

16. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Dallyra Liriel

Dallyra stared at Hadgrid, her eyes wide and full of fear. She froze as she stood up, she could feel her heart racing as her leg almost crumbled under what seemed like the weight of the world suddenly on her shoulders.

"An... attack on... H-Howgarts...?!"

Dallyra could not believe what she was hearing. Suddenly, she whipped her head back to Harry, her eyes fearful and wide.

"Will was with Rachel..." Dallyra mused to herself, although everyone could hear her... "Rachel showed the school to him..."

Dallyra shot a fearful look up at Hadgrid. "Are you sure?!"

TAG: Hadgrid, Harry, Hospital Wing

17. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Will IC:

Hagrid watched Dallyra worriedly, moving closer to her, worried she was going to faint or something. Oh, he was so stupid to have told the kids.

He heard her words about Will and Rachel and held up his hands, shaking his head.

"Now, now, 'allyra. I trust Will, known 'im a long time. He wouldn't side with the Death Eaters," the half giant shuddered at the mention of them, "not at all."

Hagrid trembled slightly, he wasn't so sure and quickly gave in, "Well...er...ok, 'aybe Will did side with 'em for a little while. H-he showed me 'is mark on his arm. But it looks like he's turned on them now."

Hagrid hoped this was the case and suddenly spotted Will marching around outside, head turning and tossing. Hagrid pointed to him through the window.

"Speak o' the devil, see, he's been holding patrol this morning and was part of last night too..."

18. JediMasterAnne

Apr 24, 2004
    Lillian

She plopped down on the nearest bed, and for a moment, she was too shocked to speak. Finally: "Does Professor Dumbledore know? Surely he'll do something..."

Tag: Med wing

19. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    OOC: *Evil Music*

IC: Pellaris

Pellaris was standing in the forbidden forest, feeling the wand close to the back of his head. Will held it...

"Stupify!" Will shouted, and Pellaris awoke with a start, yelling "Will!"

Pellaris saw that he was back in his room, and he sat up and frowned. Nightmares... how uncharacteristic... Nightmares were a sign of weakness. Pellaris quickly got dressed, putting his shirt and pants on, and then topping it with his trenchcoat. He shifted into a younger, teenager of 19 and went out of his room and down the stairs.

As he entered the main room, he saw the tavern was rather full, but the innkeeper was not busy. He went over to him and flexed his Imperius Curse.

"Some breakfast please?" he said in the least threatening way, so as to not draw attention.

The innkeeper brought him some cereal, and he ate in relative silence. What was he to do today.... he wondered. The cereal was alright, and after his meal he went out into the streets of Hogsmeade.

The little town bustled as its pathetic inhabitants went about their business. Pellaris slowly walked the streets, looking casually, but intently, for anyone of importance. As he turned the bend, he saw before him the road to Hogwarts and he stopped.

How to get in there.... how to get in there with no one noticing. He certainly could not come barging in through the front door, not after the fire stunt he pulled for the Vampiress. So what now?

Pellaris found a bench along the main thouroughfare and sat. Here he would stay until someone caught his attention, or he figured out a way to get into Hogworts. He wondered what the Dark Lord was up to. Would he call him back? Surely he knew what Pellaris was doing....

Those thoughts were none of Pellaris' concern. Right now, all that mattered was the score to settle.

TAG: Anyone and No one

20. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Dallyra Liriel

Dallyra's eyes widened even more, with her jaw hanging slightly ajar. "I knew he wasn't to be trusted." She glanced out the large window, seeing his form out on the grounds.

Dallyra suddenly took Hadgrid's large hand and led him away from everyone. Her hand seemed so small compared to his.

She nervously and fearfully bit her lip. "Hadgrid... I had nightmares about Volde -" Dallyra stopped when she saw him cringe at that name. "you-know-who coming into Hogwarts with his Death Eaters and killing everyone... I've had it since the start of the term."

Dallyra looked up, worried at Hadgrid.

TAG: Hadgrid

21. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Hagrid IC:

Hagrid nodded at Lillian, "Yeah, Dumbledore knows. Good man, he'll think o' somethin'. Had o' big meetin' last night 'bout it."

Hagrid suddenly felt Dallyra wanting to lead him off to the side, he followed and looked down at her, listening and cringed at You-Know-Who's name.

"Heh. Probably just an eerie coincedence, hopefully," he said a little scared.

"I'm sure that won't 'appen. If they attack, we'll beat 'em back, Dumbledore is a smart man..."

tag: Dallyra, rest of Med Wing

22. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Dallyra Liriel

Dallyra's green eyes lingered on Hadgrid for a moment and turned away. "We can only hope it stays that way."

Just before she started back to her friends, she turned her head to the side, where Hadgrid stood. "Keep an eye open..." She advised him with worry filling her voice. She sadly looked back at Harry, worry filling her eyes once more. She'd die if anything happened to him.

TAG: Hadgrid

23. PadawanEmily

PadawanEmily Jedi Master star 8

Oct 18, 2003
    Emily in Great Hall

Emily looked as the other girl joined them, she took a small bite. She listened to the conversation for awhile then focused on the other people in the room. So much blood in one room. She put her hands into fists. "Must control. Urges" she said to herself.

But how long would it last? How long before she made the same mistake?.

Tag: all in Great Hall

24. Livi-Wan

Livi-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    IC as Nimue:
    Nimue watched the other vampire tense and smiled. Emily hadn't changed a bit.
    "Still the same monster, Emily? I recall a time when you wouldn't have thought twice about tearing through these cattle. I know I wouldn't. But, sadly, I'm incognito, just like Raine here." she pulled Raine to sit next to them. "She's new, only got turned yesterday. But, I digress. What are you doing here, Emily?"

[tag padawanemily]

25. PadawanEmily

PadawanEmily Jedi Master star 8

Oct 18, 2003
    Emily in Great Hall

Emily shrugged. "I honestly don't know. An Owl came and told me it would be wise to come here. It doesnt look like a good idea now. Suprisingly, I have changed. I've controlled my urges. Though, I have left a trail of Muggles", she said laughing a bit. "They never change." She puts her hands up, "Headline: Serial Killer leaves trail" she shook her head in disgust.

Tag: all at table.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.