1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Harry Potter RPG: Year VI

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Mortimer_Nerdly, Aug 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    IC as Dallyra Liriel

Dallyra left Hadgrid standing there without saying anything more to him and returned back to Harry's bed.

"I have to do somethings before the day starts... I'll see you later."

Dallyra leaned over and placed a kiss on his lips and then left instantly. She had two things to figure out.

First thing first.

Dallyra jumped down a few steps and then jogged to the main doors of Hogwarts. She pushed them open and then started outside, her eyes scanning the grounds, for one person, and one person only.

There he is...

Dallyra buttoned one more button on her white under shirt and then fixed her skirt. She quickly approached him from behind, surely he heard her shoes click as she got closer.

She stopped right two feet away and whipped out her long and slender wand, pointing the tip at Will. Dallyra's green eyes narrowed as her dark brown hair hung straight pass her shoulders.

"Why did you do it?"

TAG: Will, Harry
  2. Darth_Joesha Jedi Master

star 4
    ic: Lo, Cho

Lo had managed to find Cho after he woke from his curse induced slumber and waited till she awoke, his wand was missing and she said hers couldn't be found either.
    "Is your head ok?" he asked sitting next to her.
    "I'm fine, just waiting for them to realise we're missing." she said tapping the wall repeatedly.
    "They will find us." Lo said in his all-knowing voice. "Are you sure your ok, you took quite a fall, and you were covered in a lot of rubble. Can you breath fine?" he said looking on her once more for any bad wounds.
    "For the last time, i-am-fine!" She said loudly before inducing a coughing fit that said the contry. Lo grabbed her and started to smack her back until she stopped, he then let go of her but instead of sitting back where she was before like he expected she leaned back onto his chest, he sat bewildered wondering what to do.
    "What do you think happened to Nimue, she said you were in trouble." Cho said smiling at his shocked face.
    "Well evidently i was." He said trying to sound natural.
    "I hope she got out ok." Cho wispered looking once again at the blocked hallway.
    "So you've let go of your grudge against her?" Lo said sounding happy.
    "Yes, she couldn't have attacked my sister. Raine's got Chang blood, she would have beaten Nimue to a bloody pulp." Cho joked and Lo forced a laugh but he still couldn't get used to Cho lying on him.
    "yes well we should try and get out." he said about to get up but Cho placed a hand on his stomach and forced him down.
    "We're not in any immediate danger." she said and then kissed him slowly before pulling out.
    "This is wrong." He said but his eyes were giving him away.
    "I know, fun isn't it." she said kissing him again.
    "Yes," Lo said kissing her back.

tag: no one.

ooc: i know that was rubbish
  3. Livi-Wan Force Ghost

star 4
    IC as Nimue:

Nimue laughed out loud at the muggle headline.
    "Mortals. Always ready to believe something harder, more logical in the face of undeniable truth. I've left my fair share of headlines like that across the years."
    The vampire sobered suddenly, remembering the day she'd read of her family's murder. The killer she knew all to well staring out of the page and smirking in the face of her fear. Then, the memory was suppressed and forgotten once more.
    "Maybe you came here to meet up with me? That owl could have been from the Countess, though she prefers mirror magic to owls. I tell you, we need some proper old vampires here, you should see the girl who turned Raine. All black nail varnish and 'voloputous voice'." Nimue pulled a sour face. "Not fit to share the curse at all."

[tag all at table]
  4. PadawanEmily Force Ghost

star 8

Emily in Great Hall

Emily laughed. "No. I've seen it. To many "new" vampire's lately. Thinking there immortal selves should be the kings. It's tiresome. I'd stake them. I think actually," she said placing ahan on her face, "That I have. They've become whinny" She sighed for a minute, taking a grad between her fingers and squishing it. "Or maybe. I'm getting to old for this thing"

She looked at her hands for a moment. "Tonight. Will be a night to remember. I can feel it in my heart...if it was still beating that is" she said laughing at herself.

Tag: All at table
  5. Darth_Joesha Jedi Master

star 4
    ic: Raine

"Don't you dare insult my mistress!" Raine snarled slapping NImue round the face. She then looked startled and stepped back. "I... i'm sorry, i don't know where that came from.

tag: Nimue, Emily
  6. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Hagrid IC:

Hagrid watched Dallyra go off suddenly and he worried for her. What was that girl doing?

tag: Med Wing

Will IC:

Will's eyes continously scanned all around the forest and close to it for any sign at all of enemy, especially Pellaris and the Dark Lord himself. He had been doing this a while now and was getting bored, but he kept himself at it.

Suddenly he felt some things clicking together, getting closer. Shoes. He turned around quickly to see Dallyra, Rachel's sister, stop and aim her wand at him, asking a very simple question.

Will stared down the wand a few moments before calmly, but slowly so as not to startle Dallyra, put his own wand back in his pocket.

"Why did I do what? Let myself get the dark mark?" he asked her in return quietly.

tag: Dallyra
  7. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Damn the refresh button! :p lol

IC as Dallyra Liriel

Dallyra continued to hold her wand up, pointing the tip at Will as he slowly put his wand away. Her green eyes narrowed even more dangerously. She nodded angerly.

"So it is true what Hadgrid said; you do have a Dark Mark... I know it was you who gave the information about school to Voldemort. Rachel had you following her around all week long."

Dallyra shook her head, letting a little slack to her wand, but still not lowering it, her gaze still deadly.

"Why?"

TAG: Will
  8. Mortimer_Nerdly Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: I'll post as Harry later.

Hogwarts - Hospital Wing

IC: Drax Trio

Devlin stood in a corner munching on a biscuit. "Hmmmm. If there's one thing I'll say for Hagrid the half-giant, he whips together good biscuits."

"Eating again?"

Devlin looked to his right at the sound of a girl's voice. Angel, led by Xavier.

"Feeling better, bro?"

"Quite good." Devlin stuffed the last of the biscuit into his mouth and chewed.

"Most excellent. I trust you slept through the incident here. In either case, would you rejoin us?"

"I shall."

After collecting his brother, Xavier strolled out of the Med Wing with his siblings in his wake.

"Didn't you mention looking for Raine or whatever her name was?" asked Angel.

"I did and that's where I'm headed."

TAG: Joesha, anyone

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------
  9. PadawanEmily Force Ghost

star 8
    Emily in Great Hall

Emily saw the slap and smiled. "I li-" she stopped something dropped in front of her. "What the hell?" she said opening it up. She read to herself quietly. She grinned. "Great news. Great news indeed." She looked around. "The Vampire's and WereWolves have now joined the DarkLord. A glorius day." she sat down looking at herself. "What happened?" she asked herself she turned around. "You....You....why are you here.", a witch was in front of her. Time had stopped. "Why?"

In a raspy voice. "It's time. It's what you must do. l'omicidio viene in avanti"

Time comensed. Emily held her head, feeling what was left of her soul leave.

She looked up hopping on the table.

"Emily's back" she said laughing.

Tag: all in Great Hall.

OCC: Italien...so hard to find....
  10. Darth_Joesha Jedi Master

star 4

Raine descided to leave while she had the chance, she didn't like the chancesof having a fight with a 200 year old vampire. she left down the corridor and saw the drax trio coming, she immediatly put a scalf on to hide her bite. "Xavier." she said trying to sound happy.

tag: drax
  11. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Will IC:

Will let his eyes drift from the wand to back into Dallyra's green eyes, staring into them and contrasting them with his black ones.

"Yes, I had given the information to Voldemort. And the why is simple. I didn't know who I was messing with, Dallyra."

Here, Will's own eyes narrowed, "Are you going to attack me for a decision on something I've known nothing about my entire life till now? In fact, I still don't know much."

Will kept his ears sharp for anything behind them, but heard nothing, and he kept his eyes trained on Dallyra, "After I left from that...ball or dance, I think you call it, I was ambushed at my house by some people. Voldemort was one of them and they forced me to join them, and they talked to me of peace. Telling me I could have it if I joined them, for that's all I want...or had wanted when I had a home. To live alone in the forest and be at peace. They said it wasn't possible until I joined, so I helped.

But after your sister came into the forest one day, worried about me she said, one of them...Pellaris is his name, ambushed her. That's where I hit him in the back of the head with my own attack and ran her back to here and where I turned away from them. It showed me their true colors."

His eyes softened slightly as he watched the sister of the woman he loved, "Know I would never let harm come to Rachel. I would sacrifice my own life before that came to pass."

His cape picked up slightly in a breeze then fell back to the ground softly as the two of them stared at each other.

"So, if you're going to kill me, Dallyra. Do it now. I won't stop you."

12. Mortimer_Nerdly Force Ghost

star 5
    Hogwarts

IC: Xavier

With a quick hand motion, Xavier brought his siblings to a halt.

"There you are Raine. I thought I'd have to search high and low for you. Are you alright after what happened in Runes today? I apologize for not being there, but Angel disappeared on me."

TAG: Joesha

13. Darth_Joesha Jedi Master

star 4

"Its fine," Raine said rubbing her neck where the bite is. "I just went outside with the others." she was nervous and was thinking of a way to get away, she couldn't let Xavier find out.

tag: xavier
  14. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    IC as Dallyra Liriel

Dallyra continued to glare at Will, his eyes meeting her's. His black eyes were rather scary to Dallyra, but she continued to stare at him, her wand still pointing at him.

Rachel went into the forest?! Is she blind?!

Dallyra continued to study Will, slowly her green eyes traveled to her wand and then back up to the man standing in front of her. She lifted her forefinger and then moved it ontop of the wand, flipping it around and lowered it slightly.

"And know that if you do, I won't hesitate."

Dallyra advised Will carefully, returning her wand and arm to her side

15. Mortimer_Nerdly Force Ghost

star 5
    Hogwarts

Xavier regarded Raine's scarf with an odd look.

"What's with the scarf? It's awfully warm in here."

16. Darth_Joesha Jedi Master

star 4

"I think im coming down with a cold." Raine lied before hastily changing the conversation. "Do you want to go get some food?"

17. Mortimer_Nerdly Force Ghost

star 5
    Hogwarts

IC: Xavier, Devlin

"Yeah, but I don't think he does."

"Shut up Xavier!"

"All in good fun, bro."

18. Darth_Joesha Jedi Master

star 4

"Whats his problem?" Raine asked refering to devlin. she then walked up to xavier and kissed him lightly on the lips. "I'm sorry for not finding you yesterday i was... busy."

19. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Will IC:

"I'll make a deal with you. If harm comes to Rachel, I will take my own life," Will told her.

He watched as she lowered her wand and let out a tiny sigh of relief.

20. Mortimer_Nerdly Force Ghost

star 5
    Hogwarts

IC: Xavier, Angel

Xavier blushed. "Busy? Might I ask with what, if you'll permit me to know?"

Angel looked at Raine quizzically. She sensed that she was uneasy as if she was holding something back. She shrugged off the feeling and shifted her focus to Raine's scarf.

That sure looks warm and fuzzy.

Angel strolled up to Raine's side and pulled her scarf. Then her blood froze and her skin went white. She shrieked and her eyes bulged.

Xavier raised a single brow. "What are you gaping at?"

21. Darth_Joesha Jedi Master

star 4

Raine face turned white also, "I.... this is what i was doing last night." she said taking the scalf fully away and revealing a large white scar in the shape of teeth. "I'm a vampire."

taG: xavier
  22. Mortimer_Nerdly Force Ghost

star 5
    Hogwarts

Xavier didn't know what to think. Though he was stunned by the news, he kept his cool.

"And just how and when did this happen?"

23. Darth_Joesha Jedi Master

star 4

"When the fire broke out Nimue was out side and a woman she seamed to know came up, then my memories of the common room came back and the woman was there before she lead me away and i dont know why but i didn't resist. Then it happened, she performed the embrace and thats where we are, i have to see madam pomfrey once a day for a blood pack." Raine said slowly trying to remember it all, it was a hectic day and she was finding it very tough.

tag: drax
  24. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    IC as Dallyra Liriel

Dallyra eyed Will for a long and tense moment. She then shook her head once, folding her arms.

"No, how about you just don't let her get hurt."

Dallyra didn't understand why Rachel had such feelings for Will... and visa versa. She didn't understand why her older sister choose the guys she did, but Rachel probably wondered the same thing about Dallyra. No matter how close they were together and how similar they looked like one another, they were completely different on the inside. Both sisters thought that was very funny.

25. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Will IC:

Will smiled a little, "You have a deal."

Will scanned his eyes over the castle a moment, "How many know of the attack? It helps if more of you know. If not many know right now, spread the word, though I'm sure Dumbledore will do it too."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.