1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Harry Potter RPG: Year VI

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Mortimer_Nerdly, Aug 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    IC as Dallyra Liriel

Dallyra glanced back at the castle.

"Not many."

She looked back up at Will.

"Dumbledore had a meeting last night with all the professors. Hadgrid just told a few of the students; me included."

She shook her head.

"No one will believe students if they start to go around telling them that Voldemort's gonna attack. They'd just think we are mental and need some medication."

Dallyra paused for a moment and then spoke, her voice shaking slightly from fear, "Are you sure he'll attack the school...?"

If anyone was anyone they'd know that it wasn't really him attacking the school that worried her...

TAG: Will
  2. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Will IC:

Will nodded, understanding, "I see."

He turned to go back to patrol, taking out his wand when Dallyra asked, he paused and thought about it.

He turned to her, noting her reactions, "Yes, I'm pretty sure...I'm sorry. I'll help with the defense, I'll make sure he doesn't reach the school though."

Will nodded toward the doors, "You should get inside where its safe," a small pause, "and I'm sorry to see you hate me, though its understandable. Maybe I can redeem myself in your eyes someday."

tag: Dallyra
  3. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    IC as Dallyra Liriel

Dallyra's green eyes sadly went down. She began to feel all tense inside of her and.... confused; lost and confused was more like it.

So my dreams are coming true... Dallyra mentally shook her head. Maybe he's wrong... I really hope he is...

Dallyra was taken back at what Will had said, and she quickly glanced back at him. She gave him a faint smile; trying to hide the fear building up in her.

"Having you care so much about my sister... you already have."

She gave him a smile and then slowly started toward the castle, her thoughts and feelings scattered everywhere.

TAG: Will
  4. Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs

star 5
    IC: Pellaris

Pellaris sat on the bench.... his mind furiously at work. He knew that old castle had secret entrances; this much he knew from his days as a student there. And not all the entrances were guarded. But where were they?

He racked his brain furiously trying to remember where. Pettigrew... that festering coward. He talked of a passage. That was from the Shreiking Shack. But where did that lead?

Pellaris furrowed his brow. It led to the Whomping Willow. That would put him on Hogwarts grounds, but not in the Castle. Did he need to be in the castle? Would Will be there?

No.... but his girl would.

Pellaris grinned. The girl, yes, defenseless.... and key to his revenge. Will would comply if the girl's life was on the line. But the girl was in a way more protected than Will was.... if Will wasn't in the castle. He should be though.... afterall, where would he stay?

The stupid wild-boy was hell bent on causing Pellaris trouble. He wished he was an animagi, that he could sneak into the castle that way. But no, he was bound as a human.

There was the Chamber of Secrets.... but wasn't that a dead end? And the room with the Sorceror's Stone. Also a dead end. Pellaris needed to test out the Castle's Defenses. Needed to figure out what he was going up against. Staying in Hogsmeade wouldn't do that for him.

Awful dangerous it was though, going back to the Castle. If Dumbledore was ready for him, it would be a short visit indeed.

If only he could fly.... see what they had waiting for him. And then, an idea hit him, and Pellaris smiled a deadly grin.

He got up, and headed towards Dervish and Bangs.

TAG: No One
  5. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Oh gosh... what are you planning there? [face_worried] :p

IC as Rachel Liriel

Rachel slowly got up from her bed, but still wanting to cling to Will, but there was a problem... he wasn't there.

Sadly and slowly, Rachel dressed into her school uniform and tossed her black cloak on over her short skirt and gray shirt. She slipped her feet into her shoes and then headed down to the common room.

Rachel sat on a chair near the large windows and stared out of them. But her dark eyes weren't looking at the grounds, her eyes were fixed upon the form she knew was Will.

Rachel gave a sad and lonely sigh.

TAG: Anyone, Will, maybe :p
  6. Ani_dala Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OCC: I am so lost, can someone sum up whats been going on, please? :D
  7. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: The school caught fire... thanks to our good old buddy Pellaris here. :p lol *Stops suddenly* Rachel's going to regret that later, isn't she? [face_worried] :p lol Pellaris tried to kill Rachel, but Will stopped him, now he's planning to enter Hogwarts and... not sure yet. Voldemort is planning an attack on Hogwarts... and I think that's it. :D :p
  8. Livi-Wan Force Ghost

star 4
    IC as Nimue:

Nimue frowned.
    "What just happened? Who... what??"

[tag padwanemily]
  9. PadawanEmily Force Ghost

star 8
    Emily in Great Hall

Emily looked at her jumping down. "Don't you see? These human's hate us. Hate everything we stand for. They will turn on us one day. And when that day comes. We won't be able to save ourselves." She said looking at Nimue. "Aligning ourselves with Voldermort, might just by us some time", she said thinking to herself

Tag: Anyone
  10. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    IC as Rachel Liriel

Rachel gave one last sad sigh and then left her seat near the window. She slowly left the common room; missing Will. Soon she found herself at the Great Hall.

Rachel went down until she could find a spot on the Gryffindor table and sat down, eating little things; not much.

TAG: Anyone

IC as Dallyra Liriel

Dallyra returned inside the castle, thinking about her meeting with Will. She was still confused about what Rachel saw in him, but he seemed like a decent guy.

Dallyra ran up the stairs in the hallway and approached Dumbledore's office. She stopped in front of his door, thinking if she really should go into it. She stood there for a long moment, hesitating slightly.

What if I don't get the answers I want? What if the answer I do get is really bad...?

This was a risk she had to take. So slowly, she pushed the door open.

TAG: Dumbledore
  11. Mortimer_Nerdly Force Ghost

star 5
    Hogwarts - Dumbledore's Office

IC: Albus Dumbledore

A creak.

Dumbledore shuffled through his issue of The Daily Prophet and dropped it to his desk. Adjusting his glasses, he looked to see who it was who graced his office.

"Ah, Miss Liriel, do come in. What brings you to me today?"

TAG: spacey

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------
  12. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    IC as Dallyra Liriel

As soon as Dallyra opened the door a bit, she started to turn back, but Dumbledore called her in already.

Too late...

Dallyra slowly entered the headmaster's office and approached his desk, even more slowly. She cleared her throat slightly as she came closer to the desk.

"Uh... Professor, do you remember that dream I had... a couple months ago, involving Voldemort...? Well even with that potion you gave me, I had it last night. And well... I'm afraid of what it could mean..."

TAG: Dumbledore
  13. Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs

star 5
    OOC: Quite fittingly posted right here, I think... ;)

The door to Dervish and Bangs opened with a little tinkle as Pellaris stepped in, disguised of course. With him he carried a sachel of galleons partially stolen, partially given to him by the Dark Lord. He strode along the store, observing their various Wizarding Supplies, books, cauldrons, wands, etc. until he found what he wanted, under glass case.

A Firebolt Broomstick

He smiled an unholy grin and went up to the cashier, putting his sachel on the counter.

"I would like to purchase your Firebolt Broomstick, if you may."

"Of course sir," the cashier gladly said, seeing the amount of money put down for it. "Firebolts are top of the line sir, might I add."

"Yes, I know. Thank you very much..." Pellaris said grabbing his broomstick and taking the change...

"You don't a warrenty for that sir?" the keeper piped up...

"That will not be neccessary thank you." Pellaris said going towards the door. He stoped, turned, and smiled at the cashier "Have a nice day."

The cashier smiled back... "You too sir, you too..."

"Oh I will, oh I will" said Pellaris as he turned and walked out of the store. He strode into the Forbidden Forest, broomstick in hand.

TAG: No One />
  14. milney Force Ghost

star 5
    ooc: I know you didn't tag anyone Imperial, but this seemed fitting.

Voldemort

"Pellaris."

Voldemort revealed himself in frnt of his death eater. If nothing else, Voldemort is extremely good at entrances.

"We need to accelerate our plans. The Hogwarts operative has informed me that certain teachers are becoming wise to our plans."

TAG: Imperial
  15. Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs

star 5

Pellaris droped to one knee as soon as the Dark Lord showed himself. He got up, but he dared not look the Dark Lord in the face.

"Is this so my Lord? Speak, your servant is listening."

TAG: Milney
  16. milney Force Ghost

star 5
    Volemort

"Very good, it is time for us to move our operations inside Hogwarts itself. I have already breached sevreal of the security precautions. You will find that we cna be pretty undetected, even by Dumbledore."

Voldemort pulled out his wand and summoned an image of Harry Potter in the air.

"We will begin by seperating him from all of his friends."

Voldemort poked the picture with his wand and it dissapread in a fireball.

"Come Pellaris, we have work to do."

TAG: Imperial
  17. Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs

star 5

Pellaris thought about how to get in. He was planning on simply flying in, but now..... the plans were accelerated, things had to be changed....

And then it hit him.... of course.... Honeydukes.

Pellaris smiled, how innocent indeed. The Candy shop. So simple, so unassuming. But in its cellar was a secret passage to Hogwarts. Pellaris remembered the Dark Lord speaking of it, oh those long two years ago. And now, him being here... it brought back the memory.

"Follow me my Lord... we shall need use of your invisibility cloak though.... I doubt the residents of Hogsmeade should take to kindly of seeing you in their streets." Pellaris gave a chuckle.

Pellaris and Voldemort got under the cloak, and walked into Hogsmeade, down the main way, into the store, and into the cellar. They were alone, and Pellaris took off the clock.

"I think it is...." Pellaris searched.... "right here..."

He gave a great smile and opened the hatch door. It was customary for the person of lesser rank to lead, so Pellaris pulled out his wand, and jumped in. He went up the path, making sure it was safe and motioned for Voldemort to come down. Soon, the two were deep under Hogwarts.....

18. Livi-Wan Force Ghost

star 4
    IC as Nimue:

Nimue pulled up her sleeve to reveal a Dark Mark, identical to her master's.
    "I'm already with him, Elaine. The Countess, my Master, is his servant as I am hers."
    Suddenly she felt Voldemort's presence close by. And not only his but..
    "My Master calls me. If you are serious about joining us, Elaine, come with me."

IC as Morrigan:

Morrigan finished watching Pellaris' movements through her mirror as he headed towards Honeydukes. Now was the time; and she wanted to be in on the action. Turning into her customary mass of ravens, she flew to Hogsmeade, landing just outside the Shreiking Shack. Even before she took human form again she was hurrying for Honeydukes sweetshop. There wasn't much time.

[tag padawanemily, hammer, milney]
  19. Mortimer_Nerdly Force Ghost

star 5
    Hogwarts

IC: Xavier

Xavier continued to sport his mask of an unfazed demeanor. "And who did this?"

TAG: Joesha

Dumbledore's Office

IC: Albus Dumbledore

"Can you describe this dream in vivid detail? I would know what you see so I will know how counter it."

TAG: spacey

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------
  20. Livi-Wan Force Ghost

star 4
    IC as Nimue:

As Nimue hurried towards the passge, she decided to gather the other Death Eater she knew of to greet the Dark Lord.
    "Stay here." she motioned Emily to the entrance of the passage. "I'm going to fetch an ally." The vampire dissolved into shadow and reappeared in the grounds. She saw Will walk away from a girl.. Rachel, was it? Nimue wasn't sure, and didn't care. Quickly, she strode over to they boy.
    "Will? Come with me. There, er, something I need you to see!"

[tag darth_elu, padawanemily]
  21. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Will IC:

Will looked around, smiling faintly as Dallyra walked off then noticed another girl walking up to him and asking him to go with her.

How does she know my name? Hmm...

"First, tell me three things. One, who are you? Two, how do you know my name? And three, what is it?"

tag: Nimue
  22. Livi-Wan Force Ghost

star 4
    IC as Nimue:

"I'm Nimue. Remember? You know my Master, the Countess Morrigan. I need you to come with me."

[tag darth_elu]
  23. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Will IC:

Countess Morrigan? Hmm...

The name was familiar alright. Ah yes, she was one of the people who had ambushed him at his house and had only heard of words about her in the Dark Lord's camp afterwords. This Nimue thought that he was still with them...

I could use this to my advantage...

He leaned in close and whispered, putting a feral grin on his face as well, "Are we attacking soon? I am eager."

tag: Nimue
  24. Livi-Wan Force Ghost

star 4
    IC as Nimue:

"The Dark Lord comes.... Pellaris has led him into the heart of the school. I have recriuted another to our cause, so let's all be there to greet him and recieve orders. Come on!"
    Nimue turned to lead Will back towards the castle.

[tag darth_elu]
  25. Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs

star 5

Pellaris pivoted into the room that the tunnel lead to, wand out and at the ready.

Although his chief role for the Dark Lord was as a spy, he was as good a fighter as any. He scanned the room, surveying it for traps and the like. None. The Room was clean, and behind the doors lay a Hogwarts corridor.

He ushered the Dark Lord in...

"My Lord, we have arrived at Hogwarts." he said with an evil grin. "Your orders?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.