main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Harry Potter RPG: Year VI

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Mortimer_Nerdly, Aug 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Will IC:

"Of course, can't disappoint him. A deadly mistake," responded Will as he followed Nimue off to the castle, his mind whirring with what to do.

"Do you know where they'll come up?" he asked, putting eagerness into his voice.

tag: Nimue

2. Livi-Wan

Livi-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    IC as Nimue:

"I-" Voldemort's presence hit Nimue like a hammer. "He's here. Come on!" she started running.

IC as Morrigan:

The Countess reconstituted herself outside the door of the scret passage room.
    "Pellaris? Took you long enough."

[tag hammer, milney, darth_elu]

3. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Will and Hagrid IC:

"Yes, it begins," grinned Will, then suddenly he looked around and whispered rapidly, "I got a recruit of my own, be right there. He shall be displeased, but hopefully the idea of a new recruit will balance it."

Will ran off down another passage way, letting Nimue go her way, and searched around quickly. Come on, come on, come on....

There. Hagrid.

"Hagrid!"

"Why 'ello Will, is evert-"

"Shut up! Get Dumbledore! Alert the whole place!"

"Wh-"

"Voldemort is in Hogwarts!"

"Well,, I dunno 'bout that, we would k..." Hagrid stopped at the look Will was giving him and then watched as Will once more showed the Dark Mark to him. The message was clear. He would know.

Hagrid spun and ran as fast as he could, yelling out something he didn't think he'd ever yell, "DEATH EATERS! DARK LORD IN THE CASTLE! EVERYONE TAKE COVER!.....DUMBLEDORE, WHERE ARE YA??"

Will on the other hand, held his wand tightly and began walking to where Nimue had went, expecting the worst.

tag: everyone

OOC: And so it begins.

4. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    OOC: Bring it on

IC: Pellaris

Pellaris stared at the Countess, who had just appeared.

"Took me long enough? What have you been doing over these past few days I wonder, hm? Sipping of the sweet nectar of life perhaps? No matter, that issue is meaningless. Is everything ready? What has Nimue revealed to you?"

[b]TAG: Elu, Livi [/b]

5. Livi-Wan

Livi-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    IC as Nimue:

Nimue started as she heard Hagrid's voice yelling loudly about.. Voldemort? In a flash, the vampire realised Will's betrayal. The stupid forest boy had played her for a fool! Well, he'd be regretting his treachery soon enough, but for now, she had a duty to fulfill.

IC as Morrigan:

"There is another of my kind here, and she has allied to us. Nimue has not had much time to work, but I understand there is another mole here, is there not?"
    Suddenly all hell broke loose, with shouting resonating throught the corridors. Nimue skidded around the corner.
    "Master! My Lord! The boy Will has betrayed us, and that oaf Hagrid's raised the alarm! It won't be long before the headmaster and teachers arrive....."

[tag hammer, milney, et all]

6. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Will IC:

"Indeed. I'd hate for them to miss the party," Will spoke from where he stood at the end of the corridor, facing them.

"No fun without a little excitement."

He was holding his wand out, pointing mainly at Voldemort but ready to flick to any one of them in a second's notice. His senses were alert now, all of them, and to the highest notch. For being a forest boy, it had helped him gain greater senses and able to detect moves quickly. But these were pros he was up against. Quite the number of them, he idly wondered if Slade was forgotten or not. Knowing him, he'd just realized what was going on and was running down the passage way to catch up, yelling something along the lines of how could they forget such a great person as he.

Will narrowed his eyes, it was time to fight.

tag: Villainous People Ahead of Me

7. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: Raine

"A vampire named Elaine, she's living on the outskirts of hogsmede." Raine said she then ran up and embraced Xavier. "I'm so scared, so scared of what i'll become,"

tag: xavier

8. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Dallyra Leatherleaf

Dallyra took a seat at Dumbledore's desk, folding her hands together.

"I see Voldemort in the castle with all his death eaters, they're killing students and teachers, and then he knocks Harry and I both down-"

Just then she could hear shouts from Hadgrid, but they were muffled slightly.

"What's Hadgrid going on about?"

Dallyra asked looking back at Dumbledore from the door.

TAG: Dumbledore, Castle

IC as Rachel Liriel

Rachel quickly finished with a small breakfeast and then slipped pass all the students, leaving to the hallways. She stopped dead when she found herself lost in a corridor.

What...? How'd I get here...?

Rachel turned around and went down another corridor, coming to a complete stop when the sight unfolded to her... Will, and some people who she knew right away as Death Eaters... along with Pellaris.

Rachel quietly and quickly backed out of the way, making sure no one saw or heard her.

****... how'd they get in here?!

TAG: Will and All those Happy Death Eaters :p

9. milney

milney Jedi Master star 5

Aug 21, 2003
    GM OOC:

ok everyone, back up just a little bit. First point, I have NOT yet posted that Voldemort has been seen in Hogwarts. At this point, any comment about him being sighted is void, but the rest of posts stand.

Second point, Voldemort CANNOT be detected that easily by anyone, even Dumbledore has trouble doing so.

Third point, do you really believe that sightings of death eaters are going to be taken seriously by everyone?

EDIT: You may want to edit your last post spacey, that s-bomb will need to be edited one way or another.

M_N's stamp of approval has been made on this post

10. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: Um, well, how about Will not alerting Hagrid and just holding his wand at all of you? I mean, Nimue led him to them after all.

11. milney

Aug 21, 2003
    ooc: just remove any reference to Voldemort (death eaters excepted) and it's allowed.

12. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    OOC: Let's not forget NP's unbridled use of the Edit Button. :p

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------

13. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: How about no, and you just pretend I edited it in such a way? Sort of timed out. :p

14. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Okay, well I can't edit it any longer, however I didn't mention Ol' Voldy in my post, if you look closer it says "Will and some people who she knew as Death Eaters" and since she had her little "run-in" with Pellaris she knew and spotted him right away.

15. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: Here...

Will IC:

Will ran with Nimue, thinking of what to do desperately. No one would believe him if he said Death Eaters and the Dark Lord had entered. But it was too late anyway as they rounded the corridor and saw the others already standing there at the ready. Upon seeing Pellaris there as well, he stopped, letting Nimue speed on ahead.

He sighed and pulled out his wand, immediately pointing it at them, eyes narrowing.

"Hello," he said simply with his wand at the ready.

tag: Death Eaters, Voldemort

16. milney

Aug 21, 2003
    Voldemort

Voldemort watched the student approach with great interest. He seriously thought that he would be a match for the death eaters? He quickly pulled off his invisibility cloak, pointng his wand straight at the child.

'Expelliramus!!'

Voldemort caught the wand and then dissapeared. Dumbledore wasn't the only one who could become undetectable without using a cloak.

TAG: all in corridor

17. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: I am no student! Bah!

Will IC:

Will saw the form of Voldemort appear and disappear, taking his wand in an instant. Will gritted his teeth and took on a natural fighting stance. He probably wasn't going to last, but he wasn't going to back down either.

18. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004

Pellaris gave an evil, evil grin.

"Ah ha.....No wand now, ehh boy?"

He stayed his distance, and pointed his wand straight at him....

"Stay where you are. Move a muscle and you're dead."

He motioned to one of the walls....

"Sit.... or die."

TAG: Milney, Elu

19. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Will IC:

Will stared at Pellaris for a moment, then concentrated on all of them, unmoving for the time being. He would not sit.

20. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004

"So, you will not sit?"

Pellaris smiled....

"I know how to make you sit, whelp..."

"Imperius!" he shouted, as his especially powerful curse roared towards Will....

Milney, Elu

21. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Will IC:

Will noticed the shot coming and quickly dodged it, though it whizzed right by his ear. Too close for comfort for him. He'd have to avoid having that happen again.

"You missed," he said simply.

22. milney

Aug 21, 2003
    (no message)

23. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Rachel Liriel

Rachel heard a spell go off, from Pellaris, but as she turned to peak around the corner, Will missed it entirely. She gave a quiet breath and then hid behind the wall once more.

Rachel pulled out her wand slowly and silently, waiting for a moment. She must've been crazy doing this.

But oh well.

Rachel turned the corner pointing the tip of her wand at Pellaris.

"Expelliramus!"

TAG: Pellaris, Will, Voldy

24. milney

Aug 21, 2003
    Voldemort

Voldemort re-appeared a few metres in front of Will and Rachel. He held up both wands.

"You impertinent foolish children. Imperius!!"

The double-strength curse shot directly at them, appearing like death adders.

"Now SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF ME!!"

TAG: Will, Rachel, death eaters

25. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: I thought Rachel was on the opposite side of the corridor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.